The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Andrew Savage

An attorney, Savage is 40 and lives in Chicago.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Ahtumbreez 08-28-03 1
 Interesting jkokoj 08-28-03 2
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage diamond 08-28-03 3
   RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Brownroach 08-28-03 4
       RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage diamond 08-28-03 5
           RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Brownroach 08-28-03 6
               RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage diamond 08-28-03 7
               RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage KeithFan 08-28-03 14
           RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage zzz 08-28-03 10
               RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Tumbler 08-28-03 11
               RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage senatedon 09-22-03 27
   RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage SurvivorBlows 08-28-03 8
       RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage AZ_Leo 08-28-03 9
           RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage SurvivorBlows 08-28-03 13
               RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage jkokoj 08-29-03 16
               RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Liska 09-28-03 34
           RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Ra_8secs 09-08-03 24
       RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage munson 08-29-03 18
           RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage munson 09-06-03 21
   RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Ra_8secs 09-03-03 20
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage sittem 08-28-03 12
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage SteffiGurl 08-28-03 15
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage BriarRosie 08-29-03 17
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage SkyRaider 09-02-03 19
   RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage buckeyegirl 09-07-03 22
       RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage zzz 09-08-03 23
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage: T... Purrl 09-19-03 25
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage rnabring 09-21-03 26
   RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Purrl 09-23-03 28
 RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Amily 09-24-03 29
   RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Brownroach 09-24-03 30
       RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage royalswin 09-25-03 31
           RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Brownroach 09-25-03 32
               RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage royalswin 09-25-03 33
       RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage Liska 09-29-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
He's a cutie, kinda has that Hunter thing going on. Hope he doesn't crash and burn like Hunter.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-28-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Interesting"
From the CBS website "Savage earned a Juris Doctorate in law from the University of Cincinnati".

Savage happens to be on the same tribe as Lillian who currently resides in Cincinnati.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-28-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

This guy is not just a lawyer, but a partner, which means he is almost assured to be very well off financially. This has been a huge issue for many contestants in the past - they often don't want the winner to be someone who already has a lot of money.

Edited to remove the link to his law firm website bio. It occurred to me that it has contact information on it, and I don't want to be responsible for publicizing that information. (However, if you know how to look for lawyers, it's very easy to find, should you wish to search yourself.)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

Well if he's smart he won't mention that he's a partner in his firm. And being a lawyer didn't hurt Deena in terms of how her financial "need" was perceived, I don't think. If anyone was resented for financial status in S6, apparently it was Matt.

08-28-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Wasn't Deena a prosecutor? They don't make that much money, at least compared to a partner in private practice (not that you'd expect most of the nitwits that go on Survivor to know the difference, though). But yeah, didn't they make a big deal about Matt not needing the money? Also in S3, it was at least one of the reasons why Carl was voted off.

08-28-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
not that you'd expect most of the nitwits that go on Survivor to know the difference, though

I think you've hit on the key here.

Nevertheless, Andrew might be wise to keep the details of his livehihood to a minimum.

08-28-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Oh, I completely agree with that it would be smart for him to be vague about it. But when have you ever known Survivor contestants to do the smart thing?

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
At least he probably wasn't "shipwrecked" in an Armani like Shawn.

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
I looked up what firm he is at and it is a pretty good firm in Chicago (Wildman Harrold). My guess is that a partner at his level makes somewhere between $200,000 and $250,000 per year. It is hard to know for sure because I don't know how may client he personally controls. Nevertheless, if the others knew he had this income, it very well could give many an excuse to make him a target. It will be interesting to see how he handles this issue. We know Carl the dentist (if I remember correctly) did not handle this issue very well at all.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Maybe this is the guy who tells "The Biggest Lie Ever" that was mentioned in BR's Probst/Burnett quotes thread. It would certainly help him if he did.

Tumbler

senatedon 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail senatedon Click to send private message to senatedon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
I wouldn't get too excited about guessing the guy's salary based on him being a partner at this firm.

This firm has many, many, many "partners".

Doing a quick count, I found 5 partners with the last name starting with "A" and 6 partners with the last name starting with "B".

I didn't want to go thru the whole firm listing after getting these results from just doing A and B.

Apparantly, this firm has a bunch of "partners" and Savage is one of the bunch.

08-28-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

He's been a partner at his last two firms, just joined his latest firm in Spring 2002. Before that his was in in-house lawyer for USA Networks serving as the attorney for the Jerry Springer Show, Sally Jesse Raphael Show and the Maury Povich Show.

...can you say sleazy? Apparently Andrew isn't too worried about who he lies down with, so I'd say the odds are pretty good this guy won't be playing the "ethics" card (after being Springer's lawyer, come on, how high on your horse can you possibly claim to be...)

-SB

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Not so sure on the sleazy. He's big on Human Rights and his hero is Nelson Mandela.

Additional info from RealityNewsOnline:

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article3570.art&page=1

Excerpt:

His area of practice is also not limited to intellectual property, but also covers the areas of information technology and entertainment law! In fact, he represents clients in Internet matters such as website development, licensing, e-commerce, copyright, trademark, etc. Hmmm. Perhaps when the show is over we should contact him to license out RealityNewsOnline!

His official CBS bio notes that he is married and has two children. In addition, he earned a J.D. from the University of Cincinnati. Not mentioned is that he also attended the University of Galway, in Ireland, and Hamilton College in New York. He is a member of the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights, which publishes The Human Rights Quarterly. This follows along the same path as some of the official stuff in his bio about his hero being Nelson Mandela. He is also a member of the American, Chicago, Illinois, New York, Hawaii, and Ohio Bar Associations.

08-28-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
>Not so sure on the sleazy. He's big on Human Rights
>and his hero is Nelson Mandela.

He's from South Africa (or at least spend significant time there) as he and his wife used to run an import company there.

Given that, IMHO you have to take the rest of his claims with the grain of salt. The PC thing is for *ANY* white person from South Africa to profess to being big on human rights and champion Mandela as their hero... otherwise they either look like a racist or at minimum someone who exploited the apartheid situation for their own benefit. Forgive me if I'm skeptical of his claims... and the fact that he didn't have a problem supporting Jerry Springer's exploitation of others also makes me even more doubtful of the sincerity of his comments. ...it's certainly not like it was a tough job market back when he was working there.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Random thoughts:

I tend to agree with SB in regard to this guy.

One thing is for sure, after this he will probably have lots more clients. He is our new pirate profile! LOL

Also, judging by his bloated bio I believe he will be cocky, way to self assured and arrogant.

More than likly he meet up with some Springer people while getting his JD at Cincinnati which lead to the entertainment law. It is all in who you know. What better way to drum up clientele than by going on Survivor and hooking up with all those DAWs who don't know how to read a contract.

Liska 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Liska Click to send private message to Liska Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Savage is actually from upstate NY, his wife is from Mauritius, and island off of the coast of South Africa, which is why they spend significant time there.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Most all of them are sleazebags. I speaketh from long corporate experience living in their dens.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-03 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

Edited 'cause I forgot to post the link...

http://www.suntimes.com/output/rosenthal/cst-ftr-phil29.html

He went to work for Studios USA upon returning to Chicago from South Africa in 1998. He was responsible for ensuring that guests on "The Jerry Springer Show" were aware of their legal rights and restrictions. He also vetted the shows before they aired. He left Studios USA in 2000. Sleazy? Really?

A full partner in a Firm like Wildman makes well in excess of the $250K mentioned above, especially an IP attorney. I'd double it for starts (all comp included). Remember that new associates are starting at $125K and he came in as a lateral from EIP Group. Whatever it is, the guy's not hurtin' for money.

His wife Stephanie claims that he is "very determined, the most stubborn person you'll ever meet. He does not take no for an answer."

Boy, that doesn't sound good.

I have friends at many of the large Firms in Chicago, including Wildman. Just back from vaca this afternoon but when I get back into the office on Tuesday, I'll call over and see if I can get any 411. Doubtful, but worth a shot....

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Well, someone at Sucks has already posted the internal email that was sent to all personnel at Wildman regarding Andrew's participation in Survivor. The poster also mentioned that he appeared healthy upon his return to work.

All I could get was confimation that "he didn't lose any weight" while he was gone. And, "He looked good!"

My guess is an early departure for Mr. Savage, possibly pre-jury, unless the usual indicators don't apply this time around.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-03-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Down with lawyers, I say.
Why'd you edit it out?

What's better than 2,000 lawyers under the sea? 2,001.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Info from the company website:

http://www.whad.com/profile/attorneys/savagea.htm

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Don't know what to make of this guy. First off, his picture scares me. He has vampire teeth, and he looks like he's going to bite my head off. I can see Andrew finishing in various places based on different things about him. My spec is that he'll go really early, like the first 3, or just after the jury starts, like 7th or 8th.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-29-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-03 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

Yay! A hunky lawyer from Chicago! Darn, he's married.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Where's Shakes? He's an attorney and lives in Chicago also. Should have some low-down on him, at least from the local bar (and grill.)

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Someone above mentioned that as a partner, he'd probably make around $220,00~I think it would be more like $500,000 and onwards, because my sister just graduated from law school, and is working for a corporate firm,like Andrew's and is making around $100,000 and that's her first year out of law school. Of course, it is NYC, but I think most corporate lawyers start out at around $90,000 or so. It also depends on what rank his law firm is-my sister's law firm isn't even in the top 20 in NYC, but is higher ranked in Europe...Since she cares about law firm rankings and such, I'll give her a call and see what I can find out about his firm.

[font s

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Actually starting salaries at most of the big Chicago firms are around $125,000 ($140,000 for big New York firms). However, except for the very biggest and most profitable firms, salaries tend to be rather compressed (i.e., not as big a separation between salaries of people in different classes) because of the recruiting pressures that drove up starting salaries. While Wildman (Andrew Savage's firm) is a very good and respectible firm, it is not one of the largest or most profitable. In addition, Mr. Savage is relatively young as partners go. It was based on these facts that I estimated his salary in the $200s. However, if Mr. Savage entered the firm with a significant number of clients, it is possible he could be earning more. I doubt he earns $500,000. Generally, only the partners with very big clients or relatively senior partners at very profitable firms would make that much. Lawyers make a good living, but I think a lot of people overestimate how much most lawyers make. Only a handful really make the big money.

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-03, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage: TV Guide Info"
Andrew Savage's replies to his:

Strength: Attorney for Jerry Springer. "I am brilliant at manipulating people."

Weakness: Freaked out by dangerous sea creatures.

Strategy: "As the old guy, I won't be perceived as a threat."

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
More proof that Andrew is VERY sneaky...

If you look at the Episode I immunity challenge, you do NOT see Ryan S. giving up at the end. Andrew lied (he chastised Ryan at Tribal Council, if we all remember)...we'll see how this plays out. But, there is no proof to the argument that Ryan S. gave up at the end of the immunity challenge.

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
>More proof that Andrew is VERY
>sneaky...If you look at the Episode I immunity challenge, you do NOT see Ryan S. giving up at the end. Andrew lied (he chastised Ryan at Tribal Council, if we all remember)...we'll see how this plays out. But, there is no proof to the argument that Ryan S. gave up at the end of the immunity challenge. >

ITA! Andrew is planting that thought among his tribe and hopes to cash in on it sooner or later. Remember he is an atorney, and he considers his strength as being a great "manipulator of people". He's playing the reasonable doubt thing with Ryan S. AND Lillian! He's coloring Ryan as a 'limp noodle' and Lillian as the token useless old lady. In my opinion, he's no better than Jon on the other team wanting to get rid of the old people first. Hmmm. Maybe neither one of these two watched Survivor: Thailand where the old farts outlasted the young'uns. Ryan is thin, but he won't be missing not getting his normal 4000 calories per day like the big dudes either.

I also noticed how Captain Savage went to excitable Tijuana to pit her against Nicole, after honest Lil told him about Nicole approaching her to side with her in tossing Ti off the island because she was annoying her.

At TC he seemed to enjoy the mantle of leader that his team mates have bestowed upon him...smug...but also with a twinge of apprehension to hold the rank of captain - he's not totally clueless what that rank means in this game.

Amily 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Amily Click to send private message to Amily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Not a spoiler really, but I just got an e-mail from my girlfriend who is from Andrew's hometown (Deansboro/Waterville?, NY) She said she took swimming lessons from him between 6th and 7th grade (doesn't look like he would be a near drowning candidate, but as a swimming instructor he could at least be a savior). He's been in their local paper almost daily saying "local boy makes good". Maybe I'll try to dig up something from the hometown folk.

09-24-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
30. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-03 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

He's been in their local paper almost daily saying "local boy makes good".

Amily, can your friend discern if Andrew seems to be actively seeking local publicity? The reason I ask is, it may indicate he's not gonna be in the game too much longer if he's doing that now. Sort of like Pastor John in S5.

**Edited to say -- never mind, that's not where Andrew lives now, so it probably doesn't mean anything.

royalswin 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail royalswin Click to send private message to royalswin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Long-time lurker; this is the first I could ever add any "spoiler" info.

I live in the Chicago suburbs (in fact, I'm a partner at a major Chicago law firm), and my wife went to Hamilton College (where Savage went), although she didn't go with him. While there was something in some Hamilton rag my wife got about him (but no good spoiler info), there has been almost nothing about him in the local news here, whether on CBS or in the papers.

He can't be in this for the money (I'd guess he makes $275K - $400K/year, depending on how much business he brings in), so he's got to be in it for some publicity--cynical, I know. If that's the case, you'd expect to see a lot more publicity than there has been before he goes.

09-25-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
32. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Hi royalswin -- thanks for posting this, and welcome to SB.

Andrew seems destined to last a few more episodes at the very least anyway. But (especially seeing as you are in the same profession) please let us know if you get wind of anything on him down the line.

royalswin 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail royalswin Click to send private message to royalswin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been here since season 3, just lurking.

I'll post if I hear anything.

Liska 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Liska Click to send private message to Liska Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S7 Contestant Andrew Savage"
I happen to be from the Waterville/Deansboro area and know that his family still resides there. They seem to be very excited and the ones initiating media attention.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •