The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andrew and Jen article"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andrew and Jen article"
Andrew Firestone

Reality TV has spawned another happy pair, and only "Extra’s" cameras were invited to the Andrew and Jen photo shoot, where we found out that it must be the season to fall in love.

Former "Bachelor" star Andrew Firestone found true bliss with the one he extended his final rose to on last season of "The Bachelor." Firestone says, "It is kind of nice being away from the show and into our own lives."

"Extra" joined Firestone and fiancée Jen Schefft as they posed pretty for the Christmas issue of Redbook Magazine. Firestone says, "We're just going to have some fun trying to take pictures and not give too goofy of looks."

But that may be tough because Firestone admitted he's "silly" over Jen. He says, "We fall more in love with each other every day."

But he said that living together in San Francisco has posed some problems. Firestone says, "I think the biggest thing to get used to, is the bathroom. Now I have four different botanical shampoos, conditioners, and lotions."

And Firestone broke news that although they love San Francisco, the family's estate near Santa Barbara will be their new home. He says, "This is where my winery is. This is where my family is. At some point, I’m going to move back here."

So is Schefft ready to spend her married days on the vineyard? She says, "I love it here."

Catch Jen and Andrew in Redbook, on sale now.

Poncho

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andrew and Jen article RealityAddict 11-14-03 1
   RE: Andrew and Jen article schmoe 11-14-03 2
       RE: Andrew and Jen article Poncho 11-14-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-14-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andrew and Jen article"
Good article! I like Andrew and Jen a lot. I miss the days of Andrew as The Bachelor...he was the best so far.

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andrew and Jen article"
I know I'm in the minority hear, but I like Bob better. Bob is more honest and candid in the confessionals, Andrew was too polished and never revealed anything. From episode 2 and on, Andrew would go around and ask each girl, "How do you feel about me". He should have got to known them a bit, allowed them to learn about him, and then ask those kinds of questions. He would instigate unnecesary melodrama and backstabbing by asking each of the girls about the other girls. Despite his questions, it still took Andrew until the final episode to get rid of that season's evil witch. Bob caught on to Leeanger much sooner.

I know the worship Bob syndrome has detracted from this seasons show, but thats really not Bob's fault.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andrew and Jen article"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-03 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

I agree with you about Andrew asking the girls about each other - I don't think he should have done that. I think the editing did not do Andrew any justice though. When they showed some of the out takes he was really a funny and witty guy and they made him out to be so stiff and serious all the time. Bob has been kind of honest on one thing - saying he is kissy fellow... He can blow that smoke somewhere else, you do NOT have to kiss every girl to know if you are interested in them. First get to know them a little, see which ones you are REALLY interested in and then kiss them. I guess he is just being a typical "guy"

I still like Andrew better than Bob!

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •