The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-09-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"POV Ceremony is about to begin"
The HG's are all dressed up and look like they are getting ready for the POV ceremony. They just mentioned something about getting started so I think the POV ceremony is about to start. Drew doesn't look happy. Will he use the POV to save Diane so that Nakomis can nominate Jase? They just called Drew to the diary room. Stay tuned.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin ginger 08-09-04 1
   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin rjrabbit 08-09-04 2
       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin volsfan 08-09-04 3
           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin jerico_red 08-09-04 5
           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin rjrabbit 08-09-04 10
               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin rjrabbit 08-09-04 12
                   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin ginger 08-09-04 13
                   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Cookiehahnster 08-09-04 40
 RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin rjrabbit 08-09-04 4
   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin jerico_red 08-09-04 6
       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin bdemoney 08-09-04 7
           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin ginger 08-09-04 8
               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin true 08-09-04 9
                   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin rjrabbit 08-09-04 11
                       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin ginger 08-09-04 14
                           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin bdemoney 08-09-04 15
                               Really? Breezy 08-09-04 16
                                   RE: Really? nanrabbit 08-09-04 19
                                       RE: Really? ginger 08-09-04 21
                                           RE: Really? vixie 08-09-04 26
                               NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA Dennis24 08-09-04 30
                                   RE: NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA vixie 08-09-04 33
                           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin AugustGirl 08-09-04 17
                               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin ginger 08-09-04 23
                                   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin rjrabbit 08-09-04 29
                               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin vixie 08-09-04 25
                           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Wacko Jacko 08-09-04 18
                               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin bdemoney 08-09-04 20
                               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin ginger 08-09-04 22
                                   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Wacko Jacko 08-09-04 24
                                       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin vixie 08-09-04 27
                                       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Glass 08-09-04 32
                                           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Mr Canuck 08-09-04 34
                                       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Dennis24 08-09-04 38
                                       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Icebaby 08-11-04 47
                               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Alley 08-09-04 36
           RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin shabalaba 08-09-04 31
               RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin vixie 08-09-04 37
               Jokers website Rebel Crown 08-09-04 39
                   RE: Jokers website vixie 08-10-04 41
                       You're welcome Rebel Crown 08-10-04 42
                           RE: You're welcome vixie 08-10-04 43
                   RE: Jokers website shabalaba 08-10-04 44
   RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin indian girl 08-09-04 28
       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin Mr Canuck 08-09-04 35
       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin strid333 08-10-04 45
       RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin cuervoandcookies 08-10-04 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I feel so GEEKISH because I keep checking the feeds - really want to know how this goes. Don't blame Nancy Drew for feeling a little ambiguous - he either burns the cowboy bridge or pretty much screws himself for the rest of the season, barring a Jase recovery. To evict, or not to evict? Poor Drew, suffering all them slings and arrows...

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-09-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Hey fellow geek. I'm watching too! Drew has been in the diary room for quite a while. They keep joking about it taking several takes to get his comments recorded for broadcast. I'm dying to know what's taking so long. Is Drew having a hard time making up his mind on what he's going to do or are the producers milking him for some good on-air footage?

*smooch* for ginger.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
HEHEHE! I am so glad I am not the only one checking the feeds! I have worn a path to jokersupdates today! I have been checking in every 15 mins for like 4 hours! I am all giddy! I.CAN'T.WAIT!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

jerico_red 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerico_red Click to send private message to jerico_red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Every 15 minutes???
I keep refreshing that updates window every 2 MINUTES...!
I can't help it... am getting no work done here cuz I'm anticipating this crucial veto

OH THE AGONY!

08-09-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I just checked bb5bbq.com because I heard them talking about the guys flashing the girls last night on the spy cam. Some new nude photos I hadn't seen. Still waiting for the fish to go away!

*smooch* for doc!

08-09-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Still waiting for the fish to go away. There's a picture on bb5bbq of Will's naked butt. He has a cute butt!

08-09-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

WARNING: You may also glimpse CB nekkid in some of those shots. All the boys went a'streakin this morning. So it's a good news, VERY BAD NEWS photo collection.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I don't want to even THINK about Will's butt if you know what I mean.

08-09-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
The cameras all went to the fish. I should complain to CBS. They promise live feeds 24/7 but every time there's something going on they switch to the fish tank!

jerico_red 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jerico_red Click to send private message to jerico_red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Are the fish live?
I bet that's what CBS's loophole is if you complain.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I keep checking the feeds at TVClubhouse. Still little fishies swimming around. Can't wait to find out what Drew does!

08-09-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I say we use this wait time constructively, and begin a group chant:

USE THE VETO, DROOL
USE THE VETO, DROOL
USE THE VETO, DROOL
USE THE VETO, DROOL

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Going into it, Drew was 100% going to use the veto. Since he was in the diary room for so long before the ceremony, I wonder if Big Brother offered him money NOT to use it. There was some speculation among the other houseguests, that they might try to bribe him into not using the Veto. We'll see.

08-09-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Either way I think it will make for some good TV. If he uses it and Jase goes on the block you know Jase is going to go all out before he gets evicted. Who knows what he will do. If Drew doesn't use the veto then there will be fireworks between him and the girls and they have to worry about Jase winning HOH on Thursday. Enough of the fish! Get back to the HGs!

08-09-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
USE THE VETO DROOL
USE THE VETO DROOL
USE THE VETO DROOL
USE THE VETO DROOL

08-09-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Jase has been nominated. Good going Drew!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Really?"
*does a happy dance* woooohoooooo

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Really?"
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

08-09-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Really?"
YES! YES! YES!

I will still watch, to enjoy the look on Jizz's face when he learns of Drool's decision.

Now, let's hope Marvin does not do anything TOO creepy between now and Thursday, or we will be counting our chickens before they take their Slim Jim mascot hair and get the hell out of the house.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Really?"
And once again I sing...Haaaa le lu jah! Haaa le lu jah!
Halelujah, halelujah! Ha leeeeeeeeey lu jah!
(Dog, you stay out of this) Victory dance...whoo hooo!@

Dennis24 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dennis24 Click to send private message to Dennis24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA"
HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE!!!!!! Great move by Drew, have fun watching the rest of the game Jase SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-09-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA"
Waving arms in the air to Dennis to his tune

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Darn! I was hoping by the time I got home from work this would have been done already.

*sits next to ginger and Rabbit, waiting on the veto*

edited to add: I am a slow poster. Yay! Drool used the Veto. It must have been the power of ginger.

USE THE VETO DROOL

08-09-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
23. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

Nah, it's a GROUP effort. I may start one soon for a Sneetch scholarship, since she fell in love with Vassar last week. (A steal at $40k/year!).

*clinks glasses of champagne -- a little fizz for the departure of Jizz -- with Auggie and that Wascally Wabbit!*

It's going to a succulent schadenfreude festival tomorrow night!

08-09-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Smart move Drew! I can't wait to see Jase's face tomorrow!

*raises her glass* to celebrate with Augie and Ginger

08-09-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
25. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Must've, cuz I was (gasp) working! thank you so much Ginger
Victory dance again...whoo, hooo
On all fours again (noooooooooooooooooooooooo you stupid dog)

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-09-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I missed something, who picked Drew to compete for the power of veto?

I hope he don't use it. It would do harm to Marvin. But if it's either Marvin or Jase I'd rather see Marvin go.

Also, I guess I am in the minority here I want Jase to win.

08-09-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
20. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Diane picked Drew to compete for her. He then won the POV and used it to save Diane from being nominated. Jen put Jase up in her place.

08-09-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
22. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Well, WJ, it takes a village. But yes, you are pretty much in the minority here .

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-09-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Drew BLEW it!

He should've just decided not to use it and tell Diane that they would never evict her anyways. Marvin would've gone and Jase his alliance partner would be around for another week. Jase, Cowboy or Drew could've won HoH and picked off another person from the other alliance. Drew caves in to the pressure everythime and is a HORRIBLE Big Brother Player. It was him pikcing Holly for eviction that sealed his and the 4 Horsemens fate when they were in total control.

08-09-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
27. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Are you wacko or something...oh! I see.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-09-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
You know Wacko, I don't disagree with you.

It would be really, really hard for an alliance of 3 to survive to the end of the game. But you ARE talking about a pair of real challenge monsters. Who knows what would happen should they win? Maybe they could even still count on Marvin.
It's all a question of when to jump ship. Killing Jase is much safer for Drew... but keeping him around could have greater dividends if they won.
Personally, I don't like the four horsemen's odds at all. Now if those 'tards had kept Holly...

-Glass.

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I still think the contests are rigged... Whenever they (producers) want the girls to be HOH they go for a mentally-challenging contest... I mean that is totally unfair for the Horseradishes (and Holly)! I need ze brain boss, give it to me give it to me

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

Dennis24 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dennis24 Click to send private message to Dennis24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Who here loves the way a good laid plan works LOL Holly like Jase created too much Drama and needed to be outta the house on her #####

Icebaby 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Icebaby Click to send private message to Icebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
If Drew didnt' use the Veto i could totally see the chic alliance turning on Diane and voting her out for choosing Drew to play and ruin the plan. I still think it was a test to see if he was with them or not and he passed with flying colors. me I'm glad Jase is leaving, i'm ready to see the rest of the players.

Alley 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alley Click to send private message to Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I am with you! The only reason I watch is for Jase! He creates all the drama and I LOVE watching him attack Diane. I don't think I can take her ridiculous comments anymore if Jase isn't there to tell her to enjoy her last week in the house!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Jokersupdates and tvclubhouse? Are there different places to watch the live feeds I thought it was only at CBS.com? Does it cost the same? Clueless over here and thanks in advance for the heads up.

08-09-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
37. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
Someone gave me the links earlier, let me see if I can find them for you, as I have no idea how to add a link. But the
address for tvclubhouse is.....are you ready for this
www.tvclubhouse.com tadaaaaaa

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Jokers website"
Here's the exact addresses for the live feeds.

Jokers:
http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=bbusa5&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=

TV Clubhouse:
http://tvclubhouse.bomis.com/forum/messages/10972/1480962.html?1092104913

08-10-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Jokers website"
RC, once again you are a gentleman and a scholar!
How do you add links to your posts? Or is it in the help menu? TY

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "You're welcome"
It's easy. Just bring up the web page, right click the address, press copy, then bring up your post, right click and paste. It may be in the Help section; many of the basic questions have been answered there.

Welcome to the boards!

No big deal, but I'm female

08-10-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
43. "RE: You're welcome"
Uhhh duuuhhh! Dorking out again. No kidding.
So far as calling you a gentleman and a scholar. It's something we say in our family all the time, it's an old fashioned saying, but we are all women in our house, and my mom started saying that to my sis and I when we were teens (way back in the dark ages)

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jokers website"
Thank you! Looks like it's the same

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
No I think CBS promised live fish 24/7

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-10-04, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
At least, it's not flying toasters. lol

Three is the perfect number.

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-04, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: POV Ceremony is about to begin"
I'm sorry I can't remember where I read this question, but somewhere I saw someone asked: How much would you pay NEVER to have FOTH or FOFT? Or to have complete access to the diary room videos?

Or in Cowboy's case, the dairy room.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •