The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
...she won't remember what she did to deserve it anyway.

Just like every other vice-principal I've ever met: a life-editing, self-blinding svck-up of a power-mad miniature sycophant.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... more_cowbell 05-01-09 1
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... kingfish 05-01-09 2
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... VisionQuest 05-01-09 9
       RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... HistoryDetective 05-12-09 23
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... PsychoKitty 05-03-09 12
       RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... more_cowbell 05-04-09 14
           RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... PsychoKitty 05-09-09 20
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... samboohoo 05-01-09 3
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... LibraRising 05-01-09 4
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... Brownroach 05-01-09 5
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... jbug 05-01-09 6
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... Belle Book 05-01-09 7
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... suzzee 05-01-09 8
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... VisionQuest 05-03-09 13
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... Sunny_Bunny 05-02-09 10
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... PepeLePew13 05-02-09 11
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... Loree 05-05-09 15
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... suzzee 05-05-09 16
 RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... samboohoo 05-08-09 17
   50 jbug 05-08-09 18
   RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... sica077 05-09-09 21
       RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie... PepeLePew13 05-10-09 22
 If I reach Post #19 -- Estee 05-08-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

more_cowbell 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-09, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail more_cowbell Click to send private message to more_cowbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Debbie seems very vindictive and immature, for a woman of her age and profession. I don't like the way she treated Sierra.

Not only that, she used the word "supposably". That hurts my delicate grammar glands.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
"That hurts my delicate grammar glands."

I symphasize. But you prolly shold stay away from my poasts two.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-09, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
supposably - an educator who says this deserves to be fired as soon as she returns.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-09, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Bubbles is not an educator. She is an administrator.

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-09, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
I agree. And she was just plain mean to Sierra too - and very dismissive; and then SHE kept ending their conversations with her "talk to the hand" posturing. She's a very changeable personality - maybe she forgot her lithium?

More_Cowbell - I just gotta tell you I LOVE your name! We ALWAYS need more cowbell!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

more_cowbell 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-09, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail more_cowbell Click to send private message to more_cowbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Thank you, PsychoKitty! Less Coach would be nice too.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-09, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
I LVOE it! A ring-a-ding-ding. . .!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Perhaps Sierra should have just dug Debbie a fire pit for a post TC beach party.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
At least now we know how she did those backflips so easily.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Five words:

Debbie hangs out with Coach.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

very good!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-01-09, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
She might not, but I do: she got mad when Sierra refused to help her & Coach out and reminded them that they'd tried to get rid of her earlier on! Still, I've got worse venom for Coach than for her.

Belle Book

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-09 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

1. She's obviously in the mean girls click in school.

2. Has landed a few of those flips on her head.

3. Can't stand the fact that she's 46.

4. What kind of profession was that again?

5. Now you know why we haven't heard much from her this season, there's not much there.

6. Hangs out with Coach.

That's all I can think of in 3 minutes.

edit to add:

7. Spells her name Debbi, with a heart over the i.

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-09, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Suzzee - I was thinking about what you said: "She's obviously in the mean girls click in school." Maybe she isn't, she is in the geek squad and the mean girls make fun of her so she wants to break down the successful (assuming here) model Sierra because she is jealous that Sierra gets to make money off her looks and Debbi, well Debbi is like that girl in the Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates the girl who looks good in some light and horrible in others.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-09, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Despite 46 years, higher education and profession, she's still to stupid to realize that in the game of good cop/bad cop, someone has to play the GOOD cop.

I'm just glad that she's not a VP at MY school. *shudder*

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-09 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

She's not a VP... she's the principal of a middle school in Auburn, Alabama. Not pointed at you in particular since I replied to you, but others mentioned the "VP" thing as well.

(And being a Crimson Tide fan, I might as well say, "Well, what did you expect from someone being from Auburn?" )

Stinky Musings <--- blog's been updated!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
She really seems to believe her own lies. She is not smart enough to realize the viewers do see when she lies. Just because she says it, doesn't make it true.

And there is that hangs out with Coach thing too.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
I think they get used to cameramen around them, and they're not as careful of what they say, especially when they're talking amongst themselves. That's when they get caught up in their own BS.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
From here on out, bashings must be in increments of 20.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "50"
snort

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-09, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-09 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

Oh, Debbie...

That was just so... sad. Hopefully she never has to compute grades or count anything.

ETA: and hopefully no one she knows watched that episode

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-09, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Go ahead and bash Debbie..."
Pretty hard to hide it from people she knows, considering she's the principal of a middle school. Kids don't miss a thing, and they're not going to miss a chance to mock the principal.

It's going to be a long school year wrap-up for Debbie.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "If I reach Post #19 --"
-- I'll just step aside.

*steps aside*

And now having stepped aside, I'll make the post anyway.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •