The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-01, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny!"
Y'all dodged a bullet, man!

Good riddance to an evil shrew!

On a lighter note... I teared up when Mom and Emily walked up that hill... I swear, I really did!

September 11, 2001

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny! SurvivorBlows 10-24-01 1
 RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny! SkyRaider 10-25-01 2
   RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny! JFL 10-25-01 3
 RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny! AresMars 10-25-01 4
 RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny! Frau Hexe 10-25-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-01, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny!"
Welcome back to freedom Lenny... and big kudos for sitting there with your mouth shut and listening to her whining at the end, I'm not sure if I coulda done that.

I'll tell you, that sarcastic "can you at least make it up the hill" comment as the guy was throwing up his guts was the dealbreaker for me -- what a horrible evil witch.

-SB

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-25-01, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny!"
<I teared up when Mom and Emily walked up that hill... I swear, I really did!>

You too??? Thank God! I thought it was just me and somehow watching too much of Team Guido prance around had me becoming one of those sensitive guys.

Whew, What a relief! Great editing too, so that we didn't know, even seeing their little legs hiking up the hill, that it was Momily until they pulled back the shot.

Poor Lenny....actually, LUCKY Lenny. He must realize he's one of the luckiest men alive to be rid of that horrible woman! If I were him and heard her scream, "LEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!" one more time, I would have stuck my sock down her throat, with my foot still in it!

JFL 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-01, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JFL Click to send private message to JFL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny!"
Thing is, Lenny struck me as a seriously dense person. Maybe that's why Karyn was so frustrated all the time. The guy was freakin vacuous.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny!"
Okay it's pretty obvious Lenny isn't the brightest bulb in the box but that is no reason he should have to be paired up with a shrew like Karyless. All this lady did was cry and ##### and I have to applaud Lenny for not going off on her like she so richly deserved. Lenny got a great break last night and I hope he takes advantage of it.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-25-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonight's Big Winner: Lenny!"
Good god--I was initially a little disturbed that Karyn would reveal their relationship's undoing on national television--not that it wasn't already quite apparent. Poor Lenny just looked a little shocked. But then, as her grating whine reverberated in my head, I thought, Good for him! He doesn't have to hear that voice anymore! No more spoiled Karyn to make every waking moment of his life a living hell. This poor guy--even though he's a bit of a dolt, no one deserves to be treated like that by one's partner.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •