The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-10, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-10 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

Way of a Gaucho

On this episode, Brent and Caite wound up in the hospital to get IV fluids and hoped it wouldn't take them out. Leaving the pit stop, teams had to take a bus to Bariloche, Argentina and go to The Old Joint - where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid hung out. At the Old Joint, teams had to play poker against a roaming gnome and once they beat the gnome, they got their next clue on his bottom. Before they set out, Carol and Brandy got in the faces of the cowboys about how they got an earlier bus on the previous leg. The cowboys were not feeling the warm fuzzies from them.

The clue on the gnome bottom sent them off to the roadblock to do some roping to get the next clue, which sent them over a cliff... uh... looking over a cliff for the cluebox. Up next was the detour - horse sense: follow coordinates, dig up a money bag, then give it to the bandit at the train station - or - horse power: use a wooden practice horse to practice polo. They only had 9 shots to get a goal. Once completed, the clue sent them to Estancia Fortin Chacabuco - the Pit Stop.

Don't forget to check out how your favorite team did last week, with our results from the fabulous kidflash.

On to the list!!!

Rank. Names (last week's rank) -

1. Jet and Cord (1) - Good gravy... it was another great leg for the cowboys. They make me laugh, they are racing well and they are having a good time.

2. Steve and Allie (4) - They did awesome on this leg, so they move up my list, even though we still aren't seeing a lot of them so we get to know them better.

3. Carol and Brandy (2) - They slip this week for the bickering amongst themselves and with the cowboys. Do you really think they are obligated to give you info? Maybe you should've chosen a better pair to form your alliance with, huh? At least they recognized the bickering was detrimental.

4. Caite and Brent (6) - I've gotta give them props for getting through the leg with food poisoning, not being eliminated and even getting passed a couple of other teams.

5. Louie and Michael (5) - Dumb and dumber. These two detectives are clueless. I definitely would not want them working on any case I had. Good job finding J and J's bag for them.

6. Joe and Heidi (7) - Yes, Joe. The compass on your watch will be of great help finding that money bag. Really it will.

7. Dan and Jordan (8) - OMG... I cannot wait until I do not have to hear their voices anymore. They are like nails on a chalkboard. Ack!!!

8. Jordan and Jeff (9) - They are the dumbest. How many times did they count steps? ...or try to hand the money bag to the gunslinger? At least Jeff is smart enough to know they are too dumb to reproduce.

Philiminated: Monique and Shawne (3) - Nice ladies who I wish were not eliminated, but apparently they did not get the memo that Jesus had more important things to do than help with this little ole race.

OK, your turn.

I've been 2 Patched!
ETA: Link to sign up for OT March Madness Tourney.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   ARnutz     03-01-10       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Estee     03-01-10     1  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   samboohoo     03-01-10     2  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Max Headroom     03-01-10     3  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   emydi     03-01-10     4  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   kenrachel1993     03-01-10     5  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Snidget     03-01-10     18  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Tummy     03-01-10     6  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   MaryKat     03-01-10     7  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   kidflash212     03-01-10     8  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   HistoryDetective     03-01-10     9  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Estee     03-01-10     10  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   PsychoKitty     03-01-10     21  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   shimane22     03-01-10     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Joools     03-01-10     12  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   LibraRising     03-05-10     27  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Starshine     03-01-10     13  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   kidflash212     03-01-10     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Belle Book     03-01-10     15  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   warp_core breach     03-01-10     16  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Scuba Steve     03-01-10     17  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   beau_30     03-01-10     19  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   KwietOne     03-01-10     20  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   PsychoKitty     03-01-10     22  
   Who the heck are Steve and Allie?   mikey     03-02-10     23  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   Tazluli     03-03-10     24  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   bostonrobfan     03-04-10     25  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   featherfish81     03-04-10     26  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 16.3   louislam     03-07-10     28  
   Week Three Results!   kidflash212     03-07-10     29  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •