The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-03, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
First, I would like to say that I hope transcribing these clips provided as much enjoyment for you as it has for me.

Spoiling is so much fun -- it's our chance to play detective, trying to figure out something in a group, together.

We weren't perfect this season, but we worked together to predict a lot of things, and not just boots.

Despite the Jenna outcome, despite CBS giving away the winner as Jeffy walked into the theatre, despite my local cable company taking the sound out for half the reunion show (which will force me to download the reunion off KZAAA later this week)....

IT'S BEEN A BLAST! AND I'LL DEFINITELY BE BACK NEXT SEASON!
HOPE YOU WILL, TOO!
------------------------------------------------------------

SURVIVOR INSIDER EPISODE 13 YAHOO PLATINUM

Note: As of 5 a.m. EST, there is NO FINAL TC VOTING. I know, this sucks.

TRIBAL COUNCIL 13

Rob (votes Butch): I don't think all the firewood in the forest is going to keep your torch lit tonight, buddy. Nice game.

Butch (votes Rob):

Jenna (votes Butch): I'm voting for you Butch, because I don't feel like you've played the game up until this point and it's too little too late and I've worked so hard on gameplay and so have the other people to let you get farther without playing.

Butch (votes Rob): Rob, this is nothing against you personally, but right now I know that you're voting for me and I'm voting for you just because I hope somebody else votes against you for a tie vote. That's my only salvation at this time. I wish you the very best, you were a good kid. Hopefully I'll be around to maybe see you in a few days.

Matthew (votes Butch): He's a great guy. I hate to do this. He's probably my best friend among the tribemembers. Unfortunately, my hands are tied. I have no choice. I wish him all the best.

TRIBAL COUNCIL 14

Jenna (votes Rob): I'm voting for you Rob, because you dropped out of our alliance at the very beginning and I can never forget that, and I can't let you get this far after you did that to me. I think you played the game better than anyone else here, but you still dogged me.

ROB REVEALS JENNA'S PLAN

Yahoo clip description: Rob plotted his way to the final three only to be outplayed by Jenna Morasca. Find out what Rob thought of Jenna's new plan as Insider brings you an informative interview with Rob Cesternino.

Markopolo's comments: Rob is right, Jenna really screwed up bring him along instead of Butch, but Jenna got lucky anyway so it doesn't matter.

------
Rob (confessional): I believe that Jenna is making a crucial mistake not voting me off tonight. And who knows, maybe it will all work out for her with Matt in the F2. But, if I was her, and in her position, I would not be voting off the weakest person out of the three possible candidates. Butch is not a threat to win immunity. Butch is not a threat to win this game. Matt and I are both threats to win immunity and are both threats to win this game. And Matt is even more so the threat to win immunity than I am. So I think Jenna is listening to her heart and keeping people she's friends with rather than eliminating someone that's a threat.

CUT

Jenna is blinded in this game by what she considers loyalty to people. But it's really just people that she's friends with in this game. She doesn't want to do anything bad to. It's served her well. It's gotten her far tot he final 3 of this game, but I really think when push comes to shove in this game, you have to realize that there is a game. And is she would want to lose this game because of her loyalty to some people, including myself, who has demonstrated in the past my unloyalness to her, then that's her prerogative and god bless her heart.

CUT

I don't understand the other players' obsession with, not just loyalty, but friendship over strategy. That I have lots of friends in my life that I meet that I'm friendly with, but I have my friends for life pretty much. I'm not going to meet somebody out here in a game that I'm going to hold dearer to my heart than my friends and family. To put these new peoples' interest above those of myself and my own loved ones is somewhat ridiculous. I came to win this game and part of this game is that you get to win a million dollars, which would really benefit everyone in my life.

I'm not going to meet someone out here, whether they have genuine interests or not, alter my way of thinking that I came here to win. And no one is going to be able to convince me that I'm going to let them pass me in this game. And whether that means that I have to play "fair" quote, unquote, and play the game honesty is for the jury to decide....not my competitors in this game.

JENNA'S LAST THREE DAYS

Yahoo clip description: How well did Jenna play the game, and how did she feel in her final three days in the Amazon? Find out as the proud Jenna Morasca looks forward to her final days in the jungle.

Markopolo's comments: OH the reasons why Jenna haters love to hate her.

----------
Jenna (confessional): What drives me to go through the next couple days is just that it's almost over. And at the end, I'll know that I've had a fantastic voyage, and I've accomplished so much and my family will be so proud of me now. Just that I get to go home, to real life. Suffering out 2 more days in the rain, when you look back on it in a week, you'll say "Man I'm glad I didn't say forget it." Because of rain....When you're warm and you're full. 2 more days, at the end of tonight we'll have made it 2days straight with all rain.....and I may have one more day, two more days, I don't know. But I can do two more days.

CUT

It's become a little more of a reality now, I can win one million dollars. I could be in the final 2. And it's a shock, but you don't want to get too excited, because you still have one more immunity challenge. And you never know what can happen.

You don't know how the dynamics of the group can change. I mean look already. Even though that's what I figured they'd probably do, Rob and Matt. I don't think we'll hate each other the next day. We still have individual immunity and people could still -- lie.

I mean Matt can take Rob and that's fine, but he has to remember that I'm on the jury then and he stabbed me in the back. A lot of things to consider and I feel like I am in a better position here, cuz the only person I stabbed in the back on the jury was Deena. And they know that, so that may work against me.

They know that I've only stabbed Deena in the back and Rob and Matt have stabbed more people and if I'm off, that means me also. So they may want to get me off because they know they can't beat me.

MATTHEW'S FINAL STRATEGY

Yahoo clip description: Is WRONG, because Matthew is talking BEFORE the F4 tribal council. It said “Did Matthew really throw the final Immunity Challenge? What was he scheming up in his final days? Get Inside Matthew's game-changing strategy.”

Markopolo’s comments: WOW! Check out this quote: Jenna “went as to far as saying, if she won immunity she would give the necklace to one of us and depart quietly.” Of course Jenna didn’t and she won the whole shebang, BOOYAH!

---------
Matthew (in confessional): The plan of today's immunity challenge was for Butch, Rob and I to defeat Jenna, so we could reach our goal of eliminating Jenna at this evening's tribal council. What happened was quite a different story. Jenna won the challenge. I was close behind. She beat me by about 30 seconds. She came out of the challenge in very strong hands, wearing the Immunity necklace, which means one us R, B or myself will be voted out. It's not something we planned on, but Rob and discussed the contingency and that contingency plan was to ask Jenna to vote Butch out. Because Butch is really not the strongest player. He's a great guy. I love him, but his gameplay has not been nearly as strong as Rob's or my own gameplan.

And we felt that it would be appropriate, if Jenna won, that he would go. Jenna felt very sick. She was not in high spirits because of her illnesses, because she was separated from Heidi.

All she could talk about was going home. In fact, she went as to far as saying, if she won immunity she would give the necklace to one of us and depart quietly. That's not the case. She's decided to keep the immunity necklace and continue on in the game.

And I am really happy about that because I encouraged Heidi and Jenna to compete, to continue to play the game. Not to get depressed, because they had to win immunity challenges to avoid being voted out. That's the game. If you win you'll go on and have a shot at the million.

ROB'S FINAL WORDS

Markopolo's comments: BY FAR, the BEST video this episode. Rob has a lot to say. He did play an almost-perfect game. There is not much he could have done other that a few minor, minor things. Notice how he thinks JUST like the spoilers in this quote: “I am a little disappointed. I thought we were going to come here tonight and answer questions about the Survivors, personal information was really my forte. And I am pretty sure I could have beaten Matt and Jenna in the F2. I really brought Matt to this point of the game as well as helped Jenna out a lot at different points but I mean this game is such a crapshoot.”

----------------
Well what can I say, 38 days out in the Amazon, much more than I thought I would make it here. Third place. I'll take that any day of the week. It's not the soul survivor, it's not second place, but it's a pretty respectable finish nonetheless. I had a feeling it was going to go down like this once I saw the immunity challenge. I can't believe that Matt stepped off after about five seconds and I knew it was going to be tough to beat Jenna. Tried to make a deal, didn't work out.

I asked the 8-ball while she was voting if it was going to be me. It said "you may rely on it." No regrets. No hard feelings. I came here because I wanted to play this game.

It's the most exciting game that somebody could hope to play in their lifetime. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to come here. I've gotten breaks up until this point. I have honestly no complaints. I wouldn't change anything in how I played the game.

Most tremendous time of my entire life. So many highs. So many lows. But I will always hold these last 38 days in my heart, in a special place. And I will just be eternally grateful for having the opportunity to come out here and play the game for as long as I have and the way I wanted to do it.

The best experience I could ever hope for. Thank you.

CUT (OBVIOUSLY THEY ASK HIM QUESTIONS)

I am a little disappointed. I thought we were going to come here tonight and answer questions about the Survivors, personal information was really my forte. And I am pretty sure I could have beaten Matt and Jenna in the F2. I really brought Matt to this point of the game as well as helped Jenna out a lot at different points but I mean this game is such a crapshoot.

You can't predict, There's no done deals. I never thought to myself how I would spend the million dollars or how I would do anything except the next three days. I planned in advance if it got to this point. I never looked past third place once I got to this point.

There's a couple things you could say that I did wrong. I mean I decided to vote out Christy before Jenna and Heidi and I also decided to vote out Heidi before Jenna. But given the information I had at the time....Jenna was on death's door. Who knew she would have a remarkable turnaround and beat Butch, Matt and myself yesterday and in two consecutive immunity challenges. The girl is just determined and I give her all the credit in the world for it.

Strategically, I don't think there was any major blunders on my part. I did the best with the information I had at the time. Of course, hindsight is 20/20. But who knows? Heidi could just as easily won that challenge today. (VERY TRUE ROB!)

It will remain to be seen whether or not this experience changes me in any life-altering way. I did learn some things about myself. I learned that I can do anything I put my mind to....that I never been out in the jungle or the woods or any place remotely outside before in my entire life. And I came out here, and not only survived, but thrived for 38 days. So I learned a lot about my will and determination as well as the fact that I've become an adult.

I don't know if was along the way here or sometime before here. But I do realize that I am an adult, a grown up now. And it's a powerful feeling...anything I want in this world, I have the power to go for it with full force.

Before I came here I would refer to myself as a kid or just as ... I looked at myself as not being a part of the adult community. Still in...I don't know if you can say fantasy land, but just part of not having a lot of responsibility. But being out here, being responsible for not only my safety but alliances and general living out here, I really did learn a lot about myself. That I am very capable and it's a good feeling.

CUT

In my regular life I have a safety net below me. I live at home. I have a comfortable job where my parents are friends with my boss that I work with.

It's a real safety net where even if I go completely off the course, there's somebody there to catch me if I fall. But here, I was walking the trapeze without a net. I took a ton of risks in this game. It's amazing to think some of the gambles I took in this game that I made it to 3rd place.

I really have honestly no complaints. I said I wasn't going to stop smiling until they put my torch out, and, you know what? I'm still smiling.

THERE ARE A FEW MORE VIDEOS....NOTHING GROUNDBREAKING.
I WILL TRANSCRIBE THEM TOMORROW.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... ALIAS 05-12-03 1
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... DoodleBug 05-12-03 2
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... Skiver 05-12-03 3
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... Brownroach 05-12-03 4
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... Devious Weasel 05-12-03 5
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... dajaki 05-12-03 6
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... frisky 05-12-03 7
 No jury votes? cowboyroo 05-13-03 8
   RE: No jury votes? Wacko Jacko 05-13-03 10
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... Loree 05-13-03 9
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yah... bubbastan 05-13-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ALIAS 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ALIAS Click to send private message to ALIAS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Markopolo... You are the Man !!! Just wanted to thank you for giving your time to post this for all us... Very Cool !!!

Hope to see you during Survivor: Panama !!!

Or hopefully Yahoo Platiem will be avalible to Canada by then and i can get it myself !!!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Great speech by Rob. Thank you for posting and sharing!

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks again, MarkoPolo, for all your work in transcribing these. I think they're totally fascinating, and I'm looking forward to / hoping that Yahoo put the final vote quotes up there soon. I still can't understand that 6-1!

Skiver

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
I'm looking forward to / hoping that Yahoo put the final vote quotes up there soon.

Agree, I can't wait to see these.

Thanks again, Marko!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks again for the hard work and the money spent, Marko!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks Marko! You're the best.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Marko, I heart you. Thanks for doing this. I so look forward to reading your transcriptions every week and have yet to take the time to say "thanks."

THANKS!!!

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "No jury votes?"
Marko,

First off. Thanks for transcribing the Insider Yahoo for everyone. It must have taken a LOT of time and energy and I'm sure all that read them really appreciated them (especially since they showed voting confessionals which everyone always wanted to see back from S1).

I'm surprised the jury's votes weren't on there and one thing that really puzzled me is...

Did Christy realize she was voting for Jenna and not agaist her? We know Christy wasn't a fan of Survivor, never watched the show, so is it possible that Christy misinterpreted Jeff's instructions and thought she was voting Jenna off, not giving her a vote for the million bucks?

She was still bitter against Jenna in her chats picking her as the one person she'd never want to see again. Could she have possibly thought she was the deciding vote that handed her the money? Not that it matters with the 6-1 vote.

I was surprised Jenna won since the jury seemed to be looking for honesty. Jenna stated she wanted to take the more deserving player to the Final 2. Then when asked by Heidi who was more deserving to be sitting next to you than the person sitting there, she said Rob! If she wanted the more deserving player next to her, why'd she vote him off.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-13-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: No jury votes?"
Somebody said it best. I bet a couple of the jury members said because Jenna's mom has cancer. Why else would they exclude it unless they are covering something up?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks once again Marko! You did a great job this season for all of us.

I am surprised they didn't show everyone's final vote. I am also still surprised Matt only got one vote. I thought the vote could be close for either of them. But I never thought it would be 6-1 for either of them. Strange...

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 13 Yahoo Platinum"
Wanted to come out of my Spoiler board lurkerdom long enough to give you a great big thank you for providing these posts. I really enjoyed reading these each week, and think you did an awesome job in capturing the "meat".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •