The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Cruise"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

GMbeety 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GMbeety Click to send private message to GMbeety Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Cruise"
Has anyone heard about a survivor cruise for next year sometime. The cruise i think has 4 or 5 of the cast members.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Cruise beccapbd 02-07-06 1
   RE: Survivor Cruise Prof_ Wagstaff 02-07-06 2
       RE: Survivor Cruise byoffer 02-07-06 4
           RE: Survivor Cruise GMbeety 02-07-06 6
       RE: Survivor Cruise GMbeety 02-07-06 5
           RE: Survivor Cruise byoffer 02-07-06 7
               RE: Survivor Cruise Prof_ Wagstaff 02-07-06 11
               RE: Survivor Cruise GMbeety 02-07-06 15
       RE: Survivor Cruise Estee 02-07-06 8
           RE: Survivor Cruise GMbeety 02-07-06 9
               RE: Survivor Cruise byoffer 02-07-06 10
               RE: Survivor Cruise Estee 02-07-06 12
               RE: Survivor Cruise Prof_ Wagstaff 02-07-06 14
                   RE: Survivor Cruise Snidget 02-07-06 18
   RE: Survivor Cruise GMbeety 02-07-06 3
       RE: Survivor Cruise beccapbd 02-07-06 17
           RE: Survivor Cruise Estee 02-07-06 19
 RE: Survivor Cruise KObrien_fan 02-07-06 13
   RE: Survivor Cruise Estee 02-07-06 16
 Locking -- spam AyaK 02-07-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beccapbd 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beccapbd Click to send private message to beccapbd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 08:48 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Wow!

6 minutes!!

What an amazing response time.

If you travel agents are going to post together from work, at least wait a couple of hours so that it won't look like....

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM!!!

Sig by Cygnus
"These Are the Laws of My Administration:If any form of pleasure is exhibited/Report to me and it will be prohibited/I'll put my foot down, so shall it be/This is the land of the free." Rufus T. Firefly

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Wagstaff, you pessimist!

I agree, and now I am waiting for a comment in the "Judd the Doorman" thread to beccapbd's post, which sure seems to be a setup for a "Wow, Judd is a great guy and he's going to be on a cruise! What are the chances?!?!?"

The chances are very high... that these postings are spam.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

02-07-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GMbeety Click to send private message to GMbeety Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 08:49 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

02-07-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Well thank you for concern, but i am not a travel agent. and attn BeccaPBD if you are reading this can you email my personal email address with all the other information.

02-07-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Why do you need other information from beccapbd if you have already booked your cruise? (post #3)

And very astute of you to know that the capitalization of beccapbd is BeccaPBD.

02-07-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
byoffer, you pessimist!

Wow! If Judd's going to be on that cruise what are the odds that he'll be sober?

Sig by Cygnus
"These Are the Laws of My Administration:If any form of pleasure is exhibited/Report to me and it will be prohibited/I'll put my foot down, so shall it be/This is the land of the free." Rufus T. Firefly

02-07-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
I do not need to explain myself to you, you are only wasting my time. You are not goingt o get a rise out of me. Find some other sucker to bully

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
I know a surefire way to test for spammers. Wait a second while I dig it out?

Oh, here it is...

'It's nice to know they'll be on a cruise. Sinking one ship is a lot easier than blowing up sixteen cars.'

Now: if the police break down the door within the next six minutes, they're spammers.

(Oh, (censored) it: they're spammers anyway.)

02-07-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
You are very brave to make accusations with nothing to back it up

02-07-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
*grabs chair and waits for Estee's response*

This could get ugly.

02-07-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Hi, Judd!

*sigh* I thought he'd just call me a lying scumbag. I feel so let down.

14. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Wow! Travel agents get testee when the are exposed.

Back to Estee

Sig by Cygnus

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Is it me? or is it odd that at the same time there are posters with G and B as the first inital posting almost this exact conversation over on the Fantasy Island Spoiler game forum on this thread.

Spooky Co-inky-dinks.

02-07-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 08:49 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

beccapbd 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beccapbd Click to send private message to beccapbd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 08:50 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

02-07-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
This is me, hitting the Alert button for no apparent reason, completely by accident, looking around for the source of the loud beeping in total innocence with no idea what could have produced it...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

OMH! I just called the number and the lady told me that Judd was still out for revenge and instead of hoping a freaking crocodile would bite us on the ass, he thinks it will be fun to toss all the guests overboard. I won't be signing up for this cruise, it sounds hostile.

02-07-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor Cruise"
Wait. I thought I was the one who was hostile. And with nothing to back it up, too.

(In the immortal words of the Bard, 'He don't know me very well, do he?')

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Locking -- spam"
Hello, Gina and Becca. Nice spam you did here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID27

And now you're trying to duplicate it under these flashy new user IDs. Sorry to inform you that we consider this to be spam. Really bad spam.

Locking and recommending banning.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •