The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bo's girlfriend"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bo's girlfriend"
OK I'm going to get up on my soapbox and stand up right now for Bo's girlfriend. I know a lot of youse gals (and a few guys, no?) have the hots for Bo. His girlfriend is a regular girl, nice girl, normal average girl. I really don't wanna hear people dissin' her. She's not Hollywood, mmm-K? Let's leave her alone. He obviously likes her and has his reasons for being with her. Lucky GRRRLLL!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bo's girlfriend browneyedgirl918 04-26-05 1
 RE: Bo's girlfriend seahorse 04-27-05 2
   RE: Bo's girlfriend HumptyWasPushed 05-05-05 28
       huh? Glow 05-05-05 29
       RE: Bo's girlfriend kahanasunset 05-05-05 30
       RE: Bo's girlfriend syren 05-06-05 34
 RE: Bo's girlfriend nailbone 04-27-05 3
 RE: Bo's girlfriend Ellehcar71 04-27-05 4
   RE: Bo's girlfriend kahanasunset 04-27-05 5
       RE: Bo's girlfriend ginger 04-27-05 6
       RE: Bo's girlfriend Harrison 04-27-05 7
           RE: Bo's girlfriend DontGetMeStarted 04-27-05 9
               RE: Bo's girlfriend kahanasunset 04-27-05 11
       RE: Bo's girlfriend TARugh 04-28-05 15
 RE: Bo's girlfriend me144 04-27-05 8
   RE: Bo's girlfriend aquariaqueen 04-28-05 19
 RE: Bo's girlfriend Femme 04-27-05 10
 RE: Bo's girlfriend okaychatt 04-27-05 12
 RE: Bo's girlfriend TeamJoisey 04-27-05 13
   RE: Bo's girlfriend seahorse 04-28-05 16
 RE: Bo's girlfriend NitroChick 04-28-05 14
   RE: Bo's girlfriend kahanasunset 04-28-05 18
       RE: Bo's girlfriend NitroChick 04-28-05 20
 RE: Bo's girlfriend Ricky 04-28-05 17
 Bo to Be A Father Favres Toy 04-28-05 21
   RE: Bo to Be A Father Ellehcar71 04-29-05 22
       RE: Bo to Be A Father kahanasunset 04-29-05 23
       RE: Bo to Be A Father dragonflies 05-03-05 26
       RE: Bo to Be A Father nicola 05-06-05 32
           RE: Bo to Be A Father kahanasunset 05-06-05 33
   RE: Bo to Be A Father mrc 04-29-05 24
   RE: Bo to Be A Father aquariaqueen 04-29-05 25
   RE: Bo to Be A Father munson 05-04-05 27
   RE: Bo to Be A Father juniperbreezes 05-05-05 31
       RE: Bo to Be A Father syren 05-06-05 35
           RE: Bo to Be A Father sapphirechick 05-10-05 39
               RE: Bo to Be A Father syren 05-10-05 40
 RE: Bo's girlfriend nicola 05-10-05 36
   RE: Bo's girlfriend kahanasunset 05-10-05 37
   RE: Bo's girlfriend Glow 05-10-05 38
       RE: Bo's girlfriend nicola 05-11-05 43
 Kahana Sunset??? halfpintlemon 05-10-05 41
   RE: Kahana Sunset??? kahanasunset 05-10-05 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
No argument here. If she makes him happy, all the better for the both of them. Wish them the best. Lucky girl is right...hope she knows what she's got. But I have a feeling she does

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Hopefully his new found fame does not go to his head and he does not look for a more glamorous woman.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

HumptyWasPushed 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HumptyWasPushed Click to send private message to HumptyWasPushed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
I doubt he will look for a more glamorous women as he is pretty ugly himself. He has a tremendous voice, but he is nothing to look at.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "huh?"
*thud*

05-05-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-05 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

You.Newbie?Must.Be.A.Man.

Just kidding.

Welcome to the boards!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Bo. Is more than hot. More than sexy. He is smokn' sexy hot.

Glasses available on the way out.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
His mom is HOT!!

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Whut?

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
I really don't wanna hear people dissin' her.

Did I miss something? Have people been dissing her? Can't seem to find evidence of that.

I didn't catch a glimpse of her - must've been dealing with a screaming kid. Anyone want to offer me a desription of her?

Though I might want to dis her, cuz I was kinda hoping I could be Bo's girlfriend!

04-27-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Did I miss something? Have people been dissing her? Can't seem to find evidence of that.

Was trying to head it off at the pass before anyone started in. I didn't really think a lot of people would do that, but wasn't sure.

She is certainly not ugly! She's your "normal-looking, long brown haired no makeup a bit country" kind of girl.

......and I agree with Seahorse. Tons of women have probably been throwing themselves at Bo for awhile now and it will no doubt intensify. Maybe that's why he's with her -- which would make him all the more appealing. Keep himself grounded in reality. You go, Bo and girlfriend!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Okay, I think at least a few of us may have had an unworthy thought: "I'm prettier than HER." And therefore this thresd.

But his mom was, indisputably, hotter.

Champion of MILFS since 1986.

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
"Was trying to head it off at the pass before anyone started in."

Hm. You weren't projecting your own unkind thoughts on to others here, were you? ;)

At any rate, Bo made his second off-stage blunder by showcasing his girlfriend this week (or allowing the producers to do the same).

First, he claims not to care about the results, then he courts the alienation of his teenie-bopper fandom (a requisite for AI victory) by showing that he is in any way shape or form attached.
He burst the fantasy of thirteen-year-olds everywhere.
Voting thirteen-year-olds.

Not smart.
Noble? Eh, maybe. Just not smart.

And the beard wasn't an act of genius either...

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
I don't know about that... Ashton Kutcher is maga popular with teeny bobbers. Even more so now that he is marrying Demi and has stubble. Go figure.

04-27-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-05 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

Hm. You weren't projecting your own unkind thoughts on to others here, were you? ;)

No, truly not. I wasn't thinking anything unkind about her at all. To tell the truth, I was pleasantly surprised to see what Bo's girlfriend looks like. He is obviously the type of guy who looks at the whole woman and not just looks. That's not dissing her looks. I think she is cute in a down-home girl sort of way.

I'm the type that disses people like Paris Hilton and Omarosa, not non-media ho's. This place draws some people who love to bash, and sometimes they're unnecessarily harsh. The first thing I thought after that piece was that people were going to start bashing Bo's girlfriend because of the way she looks. Like "me144" below, I think she is a good match for Bo (at least it seems that way since we don't and can't possibly know for sure).

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
I found her to be quite pretty. I don't think she's average at all. They probably compliment each other very well

me144 45 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail me144 Click to send private message to me144 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-05 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

I thought she was very cute, natural, wholesome and looked like a good match for him. Not everyone is into lots of makeup/heels/etc. look. She looks like just the kind of girl I would imagine him with.

Constantine, now I betcha his girl looks more "Hollywood".

I think a lot of those family spots didn't do the contestants much good (with maybe the exception of Carrie).

I think the fourteen year old girls are probably voting for Anthony, not Bo!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"

Constantine, now I betcha his girl
looks more "Hollywood".

Or maybe "My big fat Greek wedding".

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
I thought she was pretty in an unassuming way.

His mom is, as Nailbone said, hot. Good grief. I bet he had lots of little guy friends in high school and such.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
I thought she seemed very down to earth and a good match for Bo.

Who's been dissing her?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"

Caroline, Bo's girlfriend

Bo's parents

Can't say I reacted to either when I first saw them, but I thought the debate was begging for pictures.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Thanks for the reminder, TJ. I didn't really remember what they looked like.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

NitroChick 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-05, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NitroChick Click to send private message to NitroChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Well great...that takes all the damn fun out of all this. I knew the AI boards were Hell. *grumble*

Now what am I gonna do with all my free time?

04-28-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Jump in and have fun with all the crazy, intelligent, clever, snarky, silly folks here!

Welcome to the boards!

NitroChick 94 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NitroChick Click to send private message to NitroChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Hmmm, I am all of those things. I just might like the AI boards afterall. Wheezy was right, I am glad I ventured forth into the unknown. *rolls eyes*

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
She's pretty, but she could go on Maury and get a make over. Maybe do something with her hair and make-up. Just sayin'...

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

Favres Toy 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Favres%20Toy Click to send private message to Favres%20Toy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Bo to Be A Father"
Bo's girlfriend Caroline is reportedly 10 weeks pregnant!!

Bo's Grandmother Madge Schofield sais " Caroline's only about 10 weeks into her pregnancy, so they aren't picking baby names yet. But we're all thrilled over the news."

CONGRADSSSSSS 2 both Bo & Caroline

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
What is your source? Bo's Grandma?

I'm questioning this for time reasons. 10 weeks? How long have they been in Hollywood? Do they get conjugal visits?

Maybe Bo's not the father! Maybe I'm just jealous!

04-29-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
Now, I am NOT dissing Caroline, Bo's alleged "baby mama". But maybe she felt him slipping away 10 weeks ago and thought it was time for a gift from heaven. Slaps self I still say, more power to 'em!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
I was questioning this myself, found it.

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/eo/20050429/111482616000.html

another syren masterpiece

nicola 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicola Click to send private message to nicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
they've been in hollywood 16 weeks now...
http://www.idolonfox.com/photosvideos/
if you go to that link, under bos pictures it starts with week 6 and goes right till week 16.
so then he probably had a visit from his girlfriend around week 6 (10 weeks ago)
so that was in the beginning round of the final 12.
maybe he met up with her before it began...

haha im so bored.

05-06-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
haha i'm so bored.

*snort*!

Wecome to the boards nicola.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
Yeah, I'd like a citation for that source as well.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
Be prepared for "Sweet Child O Mine by Guns n Roses................

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
Yes, congrats to Cokey McSpleef and the lovely Caroline.

juniperbreezes 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juniperbreezes Click to send private message to juniperbreezes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
I think Bo is very talented, have voted for him, and would like to see him be the next American Idol.

However, I find it appalling that his grandmother is excited about a pregnancy out of wedlock!

I hope they do the right thing and get married now.

05-06-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
I am proud that his grandmother is excited about this speculated pregnancy out of wedlock. I hope that they do the right thing, and make sure that getting married is the right choice instead of jumping in because they feel they have to.

Proud owner of a child born out of wedlock.

sapphirechick 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sapphirechick Click to send private message to sapphirechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
What a difference a year makes. At this stage in the show last season, people were blasting Fantasia for having a young child out of wedlock and saying how they thought she should NOT be the next AI. Go figure.

05-10-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Bo to Be A Father"
I never watched last season. Actually I was not even watching this season till someone pointed me in the direction of Bo. Had I watched last season, I would have had the same stance.

05-10-05, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicola Click to send private message to nicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 06:06 AM (EST)

i just saw this article and i read it and was like aaaw!!
heres the link
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7794321/
it also mentions his girlfriend.
- nicky

05-10-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

More than ever I am convinced that this guy is just.... the cat's meow. Yowl! Puurrrr....

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
Great article. Thanks for the link. And the picture? *faint*

05-11-05, 07:20 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Bo's girlfriend"
heres another gorgeous pic

*sigh*

- nicky

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Kahana Sunset???"
We stayed there in Hawai'i...great beach, very calm. Lots of marine life (turtles!). Just thought I'd point that out...guess its off topic...

05-10-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Kahana Sunset???"
oh oh, now I'm going to faint. and sob! SO love that place..... right next to Napili on Maui. PM (private message) me halfpintlemon!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •