The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" SurvivorBlows Official Episode 12 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" SurvivorBlows Official Episode 12 Predictions"
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Only a few hours from knowing who the Final Four are... and then a short, short 72 hours until the finale starts -- what to do, what to do...

Let's start with the Reward Challenge. Ya, the vidcaps point to a giggly Butch winning this super-challenge. The only wierd part about that is that Butch is the least athletic player left in the game (OK, maybe he'd beat Jenna) He seems to get off to an early lead... does he hold it... or does Rob jump into the lead by the time he swings the rope? A Butch win seems unlikely due to his lack of physical skills, but hey, if he gets off to a good start, really -- how hard is it to hold on to a zipline and grab on to a rope??? BUTCH is the Reward Challenge winner pick.

The Immunity Challenge... looks like another at least partically physical challenge. Rob seems to be the first one to the ropes at some point, if it wasn't during the Reward Challenge, it would seem to be now. Rob's also paranoid enough to want to make sure that no matter what, Jenna and Heidi don't win immunity and get a chance to play with his bootee plans again. ROB is the Immunity Challenge winner pick.

The bootee... ya, it could be that they turn on Rob and sent him out... ya, if could be that the background stand-in known as Butch finally gets sent packing... but even without the Letterman spoiler that I personally believe, I still think HEIDI is the logical bootee, therefore HEIDI is our booteee prediction. And in case Rob's enormously entertaining run has come to an end (and in which case good luck counting on the remaining foursome to carry a two hour finale)), we'll go with ROB as our alternate pick.

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •