The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"#3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"#3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
Just wanted to point out that for those of you who have discarded Chillone as the last 4 people booted because the last bootee won't go back to the lodge, that Jiffy Probe says otherwise.

From Webby's notes on Jiff's conference call:

Confirms the final IC "plays out at the Tribal Council" (no further info) and since they are already there the vote immediately follows. The Final 2 will have a final day together, but honestly the Final IC/TC change is "not a big story"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Africa Chez 05-08-03 1
   RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Afri... tamarama 05-08-03 2
       RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Afri... Brownroach 05-08-03 3
           RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Afri... Krautboy 05-08-03 4
               RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Afri... tamarama 05-08-03 10
               RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Afri... AZ_Leo 05-08-03 11
 RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare h... AZ_Leo 05-08-03 5
   RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare h... DoodleBug 05-08-03 6
       RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare h... AZ_Leo 05-08-03 7
           RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare h... DoodleBug 05-08-03 8
               RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare h... Devious Weasel 05-08-03 9
       RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare h... dabo 05-08-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Africa"
If this means what I think, it is very similar to what happened to F4 in Africa. Seems like I recall the IC quiz about Fallen Comrades at F4 took place at TC, where Kim won. Then the voting took place immediately. Sounds like the F3 IC/TC for the Amazon will follow this pattern. If so, it sounds like it is not an endurance challange.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-08-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Africa"
I would think that if IC is in front of the jury, they will want it to be Fallen Comrades -- so the jury can see how much the F3 was paying attention to them.

Endurance may be F4? Often won by a woman -- J really will need it at F4, and will be 'in the game' more than she was at the peanut butter nekkid pole standing challenge.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Africa"
I would think that if IC is in front of the jury, they will want it to be Fallen Comrades -- so the jury can see how much the F3 was paying attention to them.

That's exactly how it was done in S2 (Australia).

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-08-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Africa"
Fallen Comrades would seem to favor Jenna if she were going against Matthew and Butch. Rob might be a competitor...

Krautboy

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-08-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Africa"
Good point!

this occurred to me on another thread...Not only is Rob uber-observant, he KNOWs this type of challenge is coming.

Hmmmm, is he gone already at this point?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: F3 IC/TC sounds like F4 in Africa"
>Fallen Comrades would seem to favor Jenna if she were going against Matthew and Butch. Rob might be a competitor...

Disagree that Jenna would do well on this (especially if there is any question about Christie). I think it would most likely be Rob because he would know it was coming and would have prepared, Matt since he seemed to spend a lot of time observing and I think he has been picking up more than he lets on, or Butch since he seems to have made an effort to get to know others.

05-08-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
>The Final 2 will have a final day together, but honestly the Final IC/TC change is "not a big story"

Curious. He seems to have thought it was a big deal when he did the TV Guide blurb.

The big change this time, explains Probst, is that the concluding vote takes place immediately following the last immunity challenge. “There's no time to think about it,” he says.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
So there is no time for the Final IC winner to think about it. In other words, the three of them are sitting there, they have the immunity challenge and then BAM! It's time to decide who you want to take with you in the final 2.

This whole time I was thinking the final VOTE for the ultimate survivor immediately happened afterward. Guess that's not the fact now since the final two will have their one night alone together.

That's kind of creepy if it's Matt and Jenna together alone!

05-08-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
>That's kind of creepy if it's Matt and Jenna together alone!
>

Creepier for whom (other than us of course)? Matt being alone with Jenna or Jenna being alone with Matt.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
LOL Good point!

I can just see Matt's eyes rolling now. Just remember, man, putting up with Jenna alone for one night.... it's worth a million dollars.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
But getting Jenna for one night only costs one peanut butter and chocolate...

I know, Bashers...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: #3 WILL have a day to prepare his/her question"
>So there is no time for
>the Final IC winner to
>think about it. In other
>words ...

The jury usually asks their questions pretty much in the order they were booted, if my memory isn't failing me here (there was an exception made for Hawk's snakes and rats speech in S1 though). So, the last bootie always has to sit there while all the good questions get used up anyway. Being second runner-up totally sucks.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •