The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sirvivor 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sirvivor Click to send private message to Sirvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
Here in Aus we'll be getting the final episode next Wed night around 10 or 11pm. In all likeliness this will be before you guys in the States, although I'm not 100% sure. Nevertheless, because we have been an episode behind you for the last few weeks, I'm gonna spoil it for all of you by posting the winner. So if you don't want to know who it is STAY AWAY! Ha ha. NOW who's got the Power? All Power to me!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Correction... DRONES 05-08-03 1
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE... PepeLePew13 05-08-03 2
   RE: Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE... SurvivorC 05-08-03 3
   RE: Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE... SurvivorBlows 05-08-03 4
 Pride Comes Before the Fall Boilermaker 05-08-03 5
   RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall dabo 05-08-03 6
   RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall ScurvyDogg 05-08-03 7
       RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall JohnMc 05-08-03 8
       RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall Brownroach 05-08-03 9
           RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall ScurvyDogg 05-08-03 10
               RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall Jims02 05-08-03 11
                   RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall Ruthless 05-08-03 12
                       RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall Sirvivor 05-10-03 13
                           RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall Wheezy 05-11-03 14
                           RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall PepeLePew13 05-11-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-03, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Correction..."

From tvguide.com. There will be an episode airing tonight and then the FINALLY will be this Sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming Episodes

Airs: Thursday, 8 pm/ET, CBS

Premiered: February 13, 2003, on CBS

Starring: For photos and info on current castaways, click here.

Hosted by: Jeff Probst

Premise: Under a canopy of trees, deep in the steamy heart of Brazil's Amazon rain forest, the two tribes of eight do-anything-for-a-million bucks players are setting up their camps for the sixth season of CBS's Survivor. But it's not quite the same old, same old. This time, the members of Tambaqui (named after a tasty fish) are all guys, while Jaburu (a local bird) is all female.

Upcoming Episodes:

May 8: The Amazon Heats Up: A fire rages through the camp and destroys everything, and one player becomes sick and begs to be the 12th player voted out.

May 11: ...And Then There Were Four: The ultimate survivor in the Amazon is crowned as the reality series wraps up its sixth edition.In the two-hour episode, the four remaining players are whittled down to two and the seven-person jury decides the winner. "I would never have predicted this final two at any point," reports host Jeff Probst, who adds that the answers given by the duo at the last tribal council have a big impact on whether they get a vote. The big change this time, explains Probst, is that the concluding vote takes place immediately following the last immunity challenge. "There's no time to think about it," he says. A reunion of all 16 castaways in New York City, which Probst also hosts, follows the finale.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
>Ha ha. NOW who's got the Power?
>All Power to me!!!!!

A question... your name wouldn't happen to be Christy or Alex? Because it's becoming quite a pattern this season for someone to brag they've got the power -- only to fall flat on their faces.

Just sayin', that's all.

I've got some ketchup and salt here for your crow.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

SurvivorC 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-08-03, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorC Click to send private message to SurvivorC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
ROFL!!!!!

That happened to almost everyone who has been voted off. And it would have happened to Matthew to if he hadn't won immunity.

The moral of this story is...if you are 100% sure that you have the power, keep it to yourself!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
>A question... your name wouldn't happen
>to be Christy or Alex?

I think it's Wile E. Coyote

-SB

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pride Comes Before the Fall"
Come on - Did you REALLY expect Australia to get the Final before America on an American produced/financed show?

This is Hilarious and has given me the best laugh of the day yet.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
LOL! I, personally, hate these Sunday finales, such a darn short spoiling week you know. And this does make me nostalgic for the Wednesday airings of Survivor1, those were the days.

Sirv, you rock! Keep on truckin'!

SMILES ARE FREE

ScurvyDogg 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDogg Click to send private message to ScurvyDogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
According to Australian TV Guide, Survivor will not be showing in Aus until Sat. 10 May at 8:30pm.

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/cgi-bin/TV/Search.cgi?term=survivor&state=Sydney&searchtype=search&fta=1&fox=0&opt=0&lk=sofcom

Saturday 10 May 8.30 pm Nine SURVIVOR VI: THE AMAZON
Sixteen Survivors are stranded near the Rio Negro, a remote river located in the heart of the Amazon jungle, during the beginning of the region's erratic wet season. In a fresh twist, the two tribes have been divided into male and female members, bringing a new challenge to the game and setting the scene for the ultimate battle of the sexes. The tribes will battle it out over 39 days as contestants attempt to outwit, outplay and outlast each other to become the ultimate survivor and win the $1 million prize.
Rating: PG
Running Time: 60 mins
Categories: Other Programmes

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
So if it is Sunday, May 10, at 8:30 PM, what time is it in, say, LA? Also, isn't the winner supposed to be announced LIVE in LA. How is someone on the other half of the world supposed to receive a live announcement in the states before the people in the states?

This is a hilarious thread - Pride definitely comes before the fall! lol

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
Probably Episode 12 is being shown on Saturday in Australia (though from the listing it sounds like they are showing Episode One again). The listing underneath says the finale and reunion are being shown on Wednesday the 14th.

Thanks for the warning, Sirvivor, I'll be sooo careful not to read the spoiler board next Wednesday.

ScurvyDogg 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDogg Click to send private message to ScurvyDogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
A little clarification on my earlier post. The Saturday show in Aus is our Thur show here (Ep. 12). The Aussies don't see the finale until Tues or Wed of next week.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
The Aussies don't see the finale until Tues or Wed of next week.

Ha! That is so funny!

Now, Sirvivor has to avoid the boards, because WE have the power!!!

In Honor of Summary Writers...
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester
8. "Heidi and Jenna are more Butch than Butch" -Draco
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-03 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Australia have been one week behind all along. We saw Christy leave on Wednesday night (SOB, SOB, but she cut her own throat). Our next episode in on Saturday night (and having read the East Coast Spoiler Thread I can't wait to see Heidi get her marching orders! YIPPEE!!!!!, though I would prefer it to have been Jenna)

On Wednesday night next week we see the final episode, the announcement of the winner and the reunion. I knew it would be shown in Australia after it was shown in the USA, because 8.30 pm on Wednesday in Australia is 6.30 am Wednesday morning, and a very unlikely time to be showing the finale of Survivor. I was wondering which day you would be seeing it. Now that I know it is Sunday night, I have to decide whether to come back in here Monday lunchtime to find out who wins or whether I can resist the temptation and hold out until Wednesday night. If Jenna wins I will have to be angry for three more days than if I waited till Wednesday, so maybe I'll stay away. Maybe....maybe not.....

(Edited because I've been in trouble here before for silly typing mistakes and I don't want to incur the wrath of the grammar and spelling police again)

Sirvivor 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sirvivor Click to send private message to Sirvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-03 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

Sucked you guys in big time. ALL POWER TO ME. Ha ha ha ha

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"

Dang, got us again.

WHEEZE

don't go trying that one again, though...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pride Comes Before the Fall"
Wait, sorry I was wrong in my earlier post above... I do now believe that your name is Heidi-Ho. Yep, the real mastermind behind this thread.

*to everyone else* ... I'm passing a hat around - y'know, a clue is pretty expensive these days.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •