The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christy on David Letterman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-03, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christy on David Letterman"
Nothing really new. She was animated, funny, and seemed very happy. She said Jenna and Heidi were b*tches and she was the better one, or something to that effect. It was good to see her. I have not seen her that excited before. She seems to have a wonderful personality.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christy on David Letterman PepeLePew13 05-06-03 1
   Rob as metaphorical snake colleenwannabe 05-06-03 2
       RE: Rob as metaphorical snake PepeLePew13 05-06-03 3
           RE: Rob as metaphorical snake Ms_Ultra 05-06-03 4
           RE: Rob as metaphorical snake Devious Weasel 05-06-03 5
           RE: Rob as metaphorical snake Miss Scarlet 05-06-03 7
       If you want to See the Letterman in... fer33 05-06-03 10
 RE: Christy on David Letterman spacey 05-06-03 6
   RE: Christy on David Letterman SaphireLady 05-06-03 8
 Keep comments appropriate to forum Bebo 05-06-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-03, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christy on David Letterman"
I caught most of the interview last night and she sure looked like she was all hopped up on sugar or something like that.

She talked a while about the game-playing and she brought up how she got hosed by "Rob the snake" as a reason why she got booted, which is a change of pace from what she said on the Early Show. It was clear, though, that she never got to reconcile in LL with either Jenna or Heidi (although they probably wouldn't have given each other the time of day even if they were there together).

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-06-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rob as metaphorical snake"
Thanks SaphireLady and Pepe. I haven't seen Letterman in years, so I am pleased to have your updates.

I'll bet Rob told Christy that he was enjoying being a metaphorical snake. He would! LOL...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob as metaphorical snake"
He openly told Jenna that he was a jerk, so I wouldn't put it past him to tell Christy or others that he's a snake or something like that.

One thing that does come to mind... I find it interesting that Christy has spoken so openly about the two evil step-sisters (no wonder) and called Rob a snake on several occasions... but I don't recall seeing any negative comments from her about Matthew despite the fact that Matthew switched over and voted to boot her.

Would this mean that Matthew does make it to Loser Lodge where they've had a chance to rehash it all out and make peace? If Rob was booted earlier, he could let down his guard and just be himself (ok, wrong choice of words) without acting like a snake.

Just food for thought.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Ms_Ultra 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms_Ultra Click to send private message to Ms_Ultra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob as metaphorical snake"
I am leaning towards Matt being voted out soon. Everyone on the show, all the spoiler boards, etc go on and on how Matt is so nice, well-liked, an IC threat etc.........why would R/H/J want to keep him around? I can very easily see them swing the pendulum the other way and get rid of Matt......perhaps editing showing Matt in a positive light is not to prep him as the underdog winner but another MB ploy to throw us off track again.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob as metaphorical snake"
Although she said some nice things about Matt in her chat, she also said that she still had ill will towards him.

Miss Scarlet 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss%20Scarlet Click to send private message to Miss%20Scarlet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob as metaphorical snake"
Christy really shouldn't blame anyone other than herself for her demise on the show. Rob least of all. She needs to take responsibility for HER decisions, specifically lack thereof. She thought she was being cute in being non-committal and greedy to boot. She thought she was guaranteeing herself a top three spot rather than a top four seat, which would have played out who knows how. Her mistake was not in trusting Rob days earlier, it was in being greedy and laying hopes with the two ho's who never embraced her as a team member, ever. Dumb, dumb, dumb. D - U - M - B !!! DUMB.

fer33 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fer33 Click to send private message to fer33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "If you want to See the Letterman inteview"
CBS has "Surviving Late Night" and has the Christy interview there.

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/exclusives/surviving/

Fer-
Who strives to be an attention whore

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christy on David Letterman"
The more I hear about Christy the more I am leaning towards thinking she is a jerk. Talk about a bad sport, evil step sisters, snake Rob, ill will towards Matt. Give it up Christy you were out played plain and simple. Everyone but Christy had nice things to say about the other players when they got voted off even if they didn't like them. Take Christy for instants, most of the women have only said she was edited favorable and that she had trouble fitting in at first. None of them came straight out and said she was a ##### but I bet they would like to. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of Jenna and Heidi but if Christy has any hope of coming out of this experience with friends she should tone down her poor sportsmandhip.

Talk about a spoiled brat. What a poor loser.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christy on David Letterman"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-03 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

deleted to follow guidelines

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Keep comments appropriate to forum"
I'm not a moderator here, but I would like to point out that this is the Spoilers/Speculation Forum. Discussing why you like/dislike certain contestants belongs on either the Bashers or Fanatics forums, not here.

The moderators have already locked one Christy thread because the discussion turned into a Bashers/Fantatics discussion, and this one is starting to take the same turn.

If you do not have spoiler or speculation information to add to this thread, then please refrain from responding. Take your personal opinions about Christy to the appropriate forum.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •