On this episode, teams had to fly to Stockholm, Sweden, which meant 5 more hours wasted bunching up at the airport. Alas, all teams were not on the same flight this time as Brian/Ericka and Gary/Matt were on one that was 2 1/2 hours behind the other teams.
Once in Stockholm, they had to get to an amusement park and one team member had to "take the plunge" to find an arrow to the next clue. After that, they had to toss a ring onto a cone hiding a gnome. The clue there told them about the detour, either blast some dynamite or decipher some viking alphabet thing. All teams chose to blast.
Once they were done, they had to get to Bogs Gard Farm, the scene of one of the most infamous roadblocks in TAR history. They call this roadblock a switchback because it is exactly the one from season 6. Teams bunched up again, but some who got lucky didn't spend as long there as others and nobody took over 8 hours. Next it was off to the pit stop!
Good job on the lists last week. It's nice to see so many participate. Keep it up and don't forget to see how your favorite teams fared in last week's rankings, from our awesome stat guy, kidflash, just click here!
On to the list!
Rank. Names (last week's rank)
1. Herbert/Nathaniel (1) - They are still having the best time. They don't ever seem to let the stress get to them. Plus, they crack me up.
2. Gary/Matt (4) - I like how well they work together. They are probably my favorite parent/child team of all time. They also don't let the stress get to them. They just keep going.
3. Meghan/Cheyne (3) - Still moving along. Meghan cracked a little, but that was great when she faked out Cheyne with the flag from the hay bale.
4. Sam/Dan (2) - OK, Dan. Your insane tirades at Sam were too much to bear. SHUT UP!
5. Brian/Ericka (5) - They will be the bottom feeders as long as they are in the race. This episode wasn't so bad, but that's probably because Ericka didn't have to do much.
Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008