The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What about Rob going next week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindella27 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindella27 Click to send private message to mindella27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What about Rob going next week?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-03 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

No one seems to think this. Im not sure either but Jenna and Heidi hate Rob now. They think he is a snake in the grass. They want REVENGE!! Would'nt it be great revenge to knock him out of the final four? Just wondering why the girls would not talk to Butch who was left out at last tribal council as usual and say if we ally lets get rid of Rob and we will be final four with Matt who we know Butch likes. I may hate the double mint twins but they are working the game very well. I don't think they should win, but they are good at what they do being conniving hoochies!

Im not saying this will happen but it is another possiblilty. The girls will vote together and Matt and Butch will out of desperation. We migh have our first tie since Marquessa. Or Jeena will turn on Heidi or vice versa and vote out eachother.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What about Rob going next week? big bobby clobber 05-02-03 1
 RE: What about Rob going next week? janisella 05-02-03 2
 RE: What about Rob going next week? Brownroach 05-02-03 3
   RE: What about Rob going next week? Wacko Jacko 05-02-03 4
       RE: What about Rob going next week? Thaibeach 05-03-03 5
   RE: What about Rob going next week? SurvivorJoel 05-03-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

big bobby clobber 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20bobby%20clobber Click to send private message to big%20bobby%20clobber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What about Rob going next week?"
Interesting idea, the girls approaching Butch. He may fall for it, especially given his comments while voting last night that his alliance is "strong". Turns out it wasn't,and he was blindsided again. He may decide to ditch his "strong alliance", (one he thought would take he and Christy to the final four) for one to get him past the next TC. I can't see Matt ditching Rob at this point, though. He went along with Rob in voting out Christy and they still seem very tight.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What about Rob going next week?"
In the previews there was a shot of Butch and the bimbos walking together. At the time my 11 year old said - "maybe the girls will get Butch to be in the final 3 with them!"

Don't know if he's got anything there, but a Rob boot is a definite possibility for next episode.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What about Rob going next week?"
I think Rob struck a chord with Jenna when he told her he wanted her for F2 because nobody likes her. She may not believe Rob can beat her, but she may have started thinking that he is the only person that she has a chance of beating. And since they're happy ex-es again (for now) she may want him to stick around a little longer.

I'm leaning toward Butch or Heidi going next.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-02-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What about Rob going next week?"
I like the idea of H/J recruiting Butch for an alliance of three and voting Rob out. I think more than anything they want to see him go. Nice thinking.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What about Rob going next week?"
Depends on how p*ssed Butch is at M/R, and how much he really wants the million. I don't think he's that ambitious, and though he hasn't been as vocal as Christy, I don't think he likes H/J that much.

SurvivorJoel 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorJoel Click to send private message to SurvivorJoel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What about Rob going next week?"
Mee too, Heidi goes next, then Butch. Or vice versa.

Right on, Brownroach!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •