The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-29-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
Woo hoo! And Bryan Adams is half time.

Gonna go flat out in Saskatchewan!!!!
http://www.greycup2003.ca/

Go Riders Go! (Won't see Grey Cup live but will see Trooper on the Thurs and paint the town green)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada ... strid333 11-10-03 1
 RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada ... strid333 11-15-03 2
   RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada ... baby_girl41 11-23-03 3
       RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada ... strid333 11-23-03 4
           RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada ... baby_girl41 11-23-03 5
               RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada ... strid333 11-23-03 6
                   RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada ... baby_girl41 11-23-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-10-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
Well, the Edmonton Eskimos and the Montreal Alouettes are the teams playing at Grey Cup, in Regina, SK, next week Sunday.

D'oh. I was really hoping the Riders would win and we would get a home Grey Cup.

11-15-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
OMH!!!!!!!!!!!! My brother got 2 Grey Cup tickets on eBay last night for really quite cheap! I will see Ryan Malcolm sing our national anthem and I will see the big game and I will see the half time show. Thursday night was soooo much fun. Trooper was awesome as always but I had to leave before April Wine came on the stage! I haven't decided if I am going to watch the Grey Cup parade IRL or if I'll watch it on TV. I was supposed to work at the time of the parade but it turns out that I switched with another coworker. Now I work in the evening (but still a lengthy 6 hour shift that kills the feet). And who will I cheer for since the Riders lost last week? Well, since the Alberta teams rank 8 and 9 on my personal preference list of all the teams in the CFL, I'll have to cheer for Montreal.

Three is the perfect number.

baby_girl41 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baby_girl41 Click to send private message to baby_girl41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
I missed the game, because i had to do things with my family. I know that Edmonton won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-23-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
Hi and welcome to the boards. I'm glad that you're happy. There were lots of Edmonton fans at the game. It turned out I sat with Rider and Bomber fans. We ended up cheering for the Riders, the Bombers and the Winnipeg Jets the most lol. It was awesome to be at. And the third quarter I hardly payed attention to the game because we ended up having a 20 min wave. I have never seen anything like that at Taylor Field. Usually we can't even get through one set of bleachers.

Ryan Malcolm did a good job of singing our national anthem and the Snowbirds were sooooo loud. Bryan Adams rocked and so did Sam Roberts. Captain Tractor sang Last Saskatchewan Pirate before the game started and was really good. And on Thurs night Trooper rocked as usual. Regina did a great job at hosting Grey Cup.

Rupert is the perfect Survivor.

11-23-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail baby_girl41 Click to send private message to baby_girl41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
Ya, i really wished that i'd seen it but oh well. I wouldn't be able to imagine how it turned out!

11-23-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
I'd share the pics but I don't have a scanner for my camera's pics and my brother's digital camera pics were too large for this site.

Rupert is the perfect Survivor.

11-23-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ryan Malcolm to sing Oh Canada at Grey Cup"
Oh well, that's ok. I can just imagine that your pictures are great!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •