The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-03, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-03 AT 05:05 AM (EST)

I'm back with more Insider videos. A great week, and ANOTHER great set of videos. Thanks to sasketoon for helping me transcribe a couple clips.

TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTING

Christy (smiling as she votes for Jenna): Your wish has come true, you're going home. You're getting a shower. You're getting food. Go home, look beautiful, be happy, we don't need you.

Jenna (voted Kristy): I'm voting for you Christy, because you don't play the game. You don't care about anyone else. You outwardly said that you hate me and Heidi so why would I ever want you on my team?

Heidi (votes Christy SHE SPELLED IT RIGHT): I'm voting for you Christy because you just skated along too far in this game, it's time to go your number's up.

Butch (votes Jenna): Jenna I am in a very strong alliance and I gave them my word. I think you're a great girl, this is nothing against you personally but the alliance is very strong. I'm staying with the alliance. Best of luck to you.

Rob (votes Christy): I made you an offer that you couldn't refuse, and you said 'let me think about it' She who hesitates is lost.

Matt (votes Christie): She dug her own grave. She had a secure fourth place finish at a minimum. She refused to follow through with our alliance. She chose to distance herself from us. She deserves what she's getting. I was very disappointed. And she’s a great girl. I bent over backwards to help her She basically thumbed her nose up at me. She deserves this.

JENNA AND HEIDI SEEK REVENGE

Yahoo clip description: What plan could the girls devise to seek their revenge on Rob? Get Inside the scheming minds of Jenna and Heidi as they make a game-changing decision.

Markopolo's comment: This one was very hard to hear. I tried my best, but I listened to a few parts 5-6 times and still couldn't hear some things. Basically, this must be a conversation after Jenna won immunity and before Rob approached Heidi.

Jenna (to Heidi): Mentally I have other things on my mind right now. I can’t play this game anymore. I can’t go home a basket case. I need to separate myself away from this game. I need to think about more important things like my family.

(cut)

J: Here’s the thing, I will give my necklace to you. I don’t care. But if you win the next one, they’ll have to vote out someone, maybe Christy

H: If I win the next one, they'll definitely have to vote out Christy.

H: One thing for sure. If it comes down to physical, I can beat Christy, Rob and Butch for sure. For sure. If it comes down to endurance I cannot beat Matt.

J: I want you to have it.

H: (can't hear her)

J (laughs): We're sitting here fighting over the immunity necklace.

H: Is there any way possible that we can beat Rob. Or just the satisfaction of knowing that we can vote out one of them.

H: On one hand Rob is going to sh** his pants if I am the one to stay.

J: That's the thing. That’s so worth it. He’s scared of you.

H: I know but he shouldn’t be. It’s kind of funny though.

J: Right now for me. It's about taking him out, making his life more miserable. You're physically more adept than I am. I don't do that. My job is to be a swimsuit model. The fact is, he wants you out because he is scared of you.

H: I know he is.

J: It would flip his world upside down. And I am game for that. I don't think I can win immunity next time. I probably wouldn't.

H: If it comes down to endurance, I will stay up for 20 hours if I have to.

J: My gut reaction right now, which is always right, was I'm not going to win the next immunity. And my gut reaction today was that I might win this one, and I was right.

(cut)

J: If I can pass that to you, and you can stay here and make his life miserable. And throw him into turmoil and if the other people in his tribe see that he’s so nervous that you’re here. Maybe that will make a difference. I am considering this, throwing myself out of the game. I'm considering right now revenge.

H: Well that's what I want. That's the only thing I want. I want him to go for us.

J: I know that he's so worried about you. Even after my f****n outburst, telling him off. He still wants you out. If I pass that to you, he's going to ##### a brick.

H: He knows the game.

J: He knows the challenges coming up and he knows he can't beat you. That's why he wants you out now. Perfectly planned. And that's another reason why you should take that necklace. Because, if he was so worried about the next challenge being memory, he would get me out of here. He's smart.

H: I know he is.

J: He knows what he is doing.

J: That's another reason why I don’t think this is throwing the game. I think this is getting him out. And that's what important now.

H: But then what if I don't (inaudible)

J: Yeah but you're still making him miserable.

H: What if I don't get it at all

J: You will. …….. It's not a non-strategic move.

H: I know it's not. What if I disappoint you? What if I don't win?

J: I'm not banking on that. Even if you don't win, it's still going to throw a key into his plan. And that's going to give you valuable time where you can work in there
.....I can't get in with Christy. I can't get in with Butch. Because I have not know them as long as you have. I consider this a strategic move considering the options we have.

J: I think it's a good deal. Strategically and mentally that's what we should be thinking now because personal relationships (inaudible)

JEFF PROBST INTERVIEWS MATTHEW

Yahoo clip description: You saw the Jacare tribe enjoy visits from their loved ones, but what you didn't see was host Jeff Probst taking the gracious Matthew Von Ertfelda aside at the Reward location to get his thoughts on the game. Take a look with Insider.

Markopolo's comments: Matt is great because he talks slowly, so I can transcribe faster. But whoa! WHY is Jeffy interviewing people mid-game? I didn't know he did these types of things?

----------------------------------
Jeff (to Matthew about 50 feet from table where other five are eating with loved ones): Let me share an observation that I had of you in the beginning. A little aloof. A little bit of an outcast. Not fitting in. And here we are 31 days later, not only are you still here but you're a guy responsible for the most giving moment so far in this game.

Matt: I've evolved. I had a really rough start. I made a poor voting decision on Day 3. And I was shunned and I was treated as an outcast. I was ostracized.
……I was miserable. No one wanted to talk to me. No one was receptive to anything I had to say. I clammed up. I secluded myself. I really wanted the game to end. But the one thing I real about the game is that it changes. The one thing I realized is that you have to be versatile and you have to exp the unexpected. I stuck it out I took it on the chin and boom there was the switch. I went to Jab and I took advantage of new people and built new relationships. And tried to get a lot more involved.
…….I was also a lot more healthier. The first two weeks I couldn't sleep on those logs. I was sick. It was difficult for me to participate in a lot of the discussions and it was different for me to find the energy. And a lot of people did feel that I was aloof, that I was secluding myself, and had no interest in get involved. I did, but I didn't have the feeling that other people were receptive. And that other people really cared. And they didn't because I was wearing a bull’s eye. I was the minority. And no one wanted to get caught speaking to the minority because it would be perceived as a conspiracy.
…….Everyone had a better idea of playing this game than I did. I was very green when I started this game. I didn't even know how to vote at the first TC. (NOTE MATTHEW SAID T.C. SO HE'S GOT THE LINGO DOWN).

Jeff: How much of you is thinking strategically, good move Matthew.

Matt: A lot of me is thinking strategically good move.
……Even if I were to go in the next tribal council I would have done this because if I did it would be on my conscience forever. I just have some thing inside me which tells me what to do. It's an instinct. I didn't have to think more than a second to make this decision. Because these guys are friends. We're competitors sure. And we’re fighting to win a million bucks. But we're all friends. I can divorce myself from the game and I can say 'you guys deserve this' because for you guys it's a much greater achievement.’

I am just ecstatic, elated. I can't describe the feeling for giving them this opportunity

Jeff: Cool

STRATEGY SESSION

Yahoo clip description: Did Rob create a monster out of Matthew? Insider takes you to the Jacare tribe when Matthew takes control and explains to Christy and Rob why they will be in the Final Four.

Markopolo's comments: This video is hilarious. It points out that Matt knows his strategy and is getting into the game. This video obviously is before the immunity challenge. It also shows that Christy is REALLY clueless about the game.

Matthew (to Christy and Rob): Based on what I know now about the game, it's one step at a time. The first step is to get one of those chicks out of the game.

C: Well, which one do you want out?

Matt: We talked about it. The ideal situation is Heidi. She's stronger. She's getting healthier and she's smarter.
...Jenna is just like awwww (M+C make funny faces). She could do well in a mental challenge

C: So let me ask you a question. So I get rid of the girls. I am a girl, physical 3-3.

M: What's going to happen is the four of us are going to the Final Four.

C: But you have to understand the girls said who cares, 'I'm voting for you to go to the final two and you’re going all the way'

M: These girls

M+R: Don't deserve it.

M: As far as I see it, they voted against good, they voted for you cuz they went with Alex.

C: So our basic priority is to get all the hard workers in the final four. If I'm the fourth one to go, please promise me right now, I don't want to be the fourth one to go because I am a female. Because they are trying to convince me that 'you're the fourth one to go since you’re female.'

M: It's not men vs. women. It's whose going to win immunity and that's the way it goes. If he wins immunity, it's the three of us.

C: Just whatever you say, just don't say it's because I'm a woman, I don't want t

M: We're not picking them off because they are women. We're picking them off they don’t deserve it. We're picking them off because they were part of the plot with Alex. And you (points at Rob) initially, and you were smart and came over to the good side of the force. They were part of the plot and had that plot worked, I would already be gone, (points to Christy) you would go, Butch would go, and then (point to Rob) you would go. Right?
…..So the way it works right now, step by step. First step, let's win immunity. We vote out the one who doesn't win immunity. We win the next immunity and we boot off the other one. That's critical. I want to get both of them out, and it's the final four and everyone gets a piece of the pie.

C: And that day, we all just boogie down.

M: Then everyone has a fair chance at the big pot. That's how it works. They always say they want to approach me. "Hey something's cooking" And hey you know what,, I might entertain it. You might see me speaking to them in private. I am going to string them along. If you want to string them along, do it. Whatever it takes to seal it.

M: But the reality is. We're married. The four of us...We're going to keep it tight, we're going to go to the final four. No matter what happens. If I get booted out at four, fine.

Rob (in a playful tone to Matthew): I love it when you talk to me about strategy. It makes me so happy.

M (to Christy): Cuz he remembers the day of the first tribal council. I was like ‘How do I vote. I don't know anything.’ I remember I was clueless and I started tapping you (Rob) for info.

R: You said 'So we're going to go to this place and one person is going to get voted off,' and I was like 'Yeah that's how it works.'

THE MAIN EVENT

Yahoo clip description: You saw Heidi and Jenna erupt with frustration as Rob continued his deceitful ways. Watch as Insider shows you the entire fight between the two Amazon women and the shifty Rob Cesternino.
---------------------------
Jenna: I don't understand how you can lie to all these people on a regular basis.

Rob: We're playing a GAME.

Jenna: But you're hurting people in the process, and you're leading people on to think they're going to get farther than they are. What is the real truth Rob? What do you really want to do in this game? I mean, it seems like you're the ringleader and we're just idiots. Clowns.

Rob: You said that.

Jenna: I did say it because that's what it feels like sometimes. And you know what, you lied to me. You pretended you were my friend, you pretended like we had an alliance, you wanted to vote everyone one of these three people off (points toward Matt, Butch and Christy), and now you've turned the tables and you want to vote us three off. But the point is, I care more about personal relationships more than I care about the million dollars at this point in time.. And yes, I need it. I know I need it a lot.

Heidi: (in the background faintly) more than some other people

Jenna: But at this point, I can't do that to people and hurt them like that. I can't do it.

Rob: Just because I want to vote you out, doesn't mean I don't like you. If we're playing baseball, and I try to strike you out with a pitch that moves a way that you don't think it's going to, am I a jerk?

Jenna: I've had it.

Rob: Alright, so let me just say, for the record, Jenna has had it with the way Rob plays Survivor.

Jenna: I've had it with all the different stories. If you would have told me, a long time ago, basically, look, this is how I'm going to play, I'm going to vote off Alex eventually, and been honest with me instead of leading me on...

Rob (interrupting, scratching his chin): Well, let me think, what would have happened if I would have said, Jenna, I'm going to vote off Alex...

Jenna: What difference would it make?

Rob: You would have told Alex and I would have been voted off! That would have been sheer stupidity!

Jenna: We've gone a long time having fun and doing this and that and now it's turning sour for me.

Rob: I'm sorry if I ruined everybody's fun here.

Jenna: The only reason you're probably being nice to me is you think you can beat me at the end.

Rob: Have you ever lied to Matthew?

Jenna: NO! Why? He is still here!

Rob: Matthew, were you under the impression Jenna and Heidi were going to vote for you at the last tribal council?

Matt: I wasn't.

Jenna: Well, I wouldn't go up to somebody. You're just a puppetmaster. You're just cutting strings off one by one.

Rob: First of all, I am not a puppetmaster. These other three people have their own mind.

Jenna: But you saved your ass.

Rob: I am not a professional hypnotist. I do not make people do things that they don't want to do.

Jenna: No, but you're damn good at this game.

Heidi: Yes, you are.

Jenna: For me, right now, my morals are too important for this bullshit. Case closed.

Rob: So when you lied to Deena, that wasn't a conflict of your morals. Only when I do it.

Jenna: But she screwed us!

Rob: She screwed you two (points at Jenna and Heidi).

Jenna: Yeah!

Heidi: No, not just us two. She screwed you Rob, and Alex.

Rob: Deena was telling somebody the truth.

Heidi: And you just magically think it's you. (laughs)

Rob: I don't necessarily know it's me. But I think it was.

Jenna: But then, why would you screw Alex though? You screwed Alex.

Rob: Yes I did. I screwed Alex because he was a big threat and he was lying to me. But you two....

Jenna: But you're doing the same thing though. You're lying to everyone else.

Rob: But I found out he was lying, and I had an opportunity to vote him off.

Jenna: There are only 2 people who make it to the end, and everybody but those two people, and probably one of those people... I'll do everything I can to make their lives miserable.

Rob: Well, you're off to a great start.

Jenna: I'm just not going to sit around here and pretend that everything is hunky-dory and everybody loves each other, and nobody is ever going to vote each other out, this is reality.

Rob: But weren’t you having fun when we were doing that?

Jenna: Yeah, but you know what, I've realized that the game is shady. And today, it got shady.

Rob: It took you 32 days to realize this game is shady?

Jenna: No, it took me 32 days to realize that you lie.

Rob: I told you... I told you a BUNCH OF TIMES that I've told lies.

Jenna: Well what are you, I mean, I don't understand...

Rob: You've told lies too, but you say you're honest.

Jenna: I think I've lied maybe twice. How many times have you lied?

Rob: I lost track a long time ago.

Jenna: And that's the thing. You know, I came to play this game too, but you know, right now, I feel like, (unintelligebale) and I will not go along with this charade.

Rob: you two are living by a double standard, that if you two were in a favorable position, you wouldn’t have any problems with how the game is being played.

Jenna: I mean, I knew the game was going to get tough, I knew that. But there's a line for me. And it's been drawn.

Rob: You tell me exactly where that line is?

(At this point, only Jenna, Rob and Heidi seem to be in the area)

Jenna: Well after the final four, that was a free for all.

Rob: Well what were you three plotting?

Jenna: I didn't say that, Alex did, so maybe that was his mistake.

Rob: It was, and it cost him the game.

Jenna: You knew that Heidi still wanted to try if there was a big reward, and you still didn't care...

Rob: Look, it's not my concern whether or not Heidi has an opportunity to win a car! It doesn't say in the rules that a car is going to be the next reward.

Jenna: No, but it's going to be something big and that's where it comes to personal respect if you care about someone.

Rob: Do you know that? How do you know it's not going to be a cheeseburger?

Jenna: Who cares, at least give her a chance. If it's going to be a mixed bag anyway, why not, but you didn't care about that either.

Rob (sarcastic): I'm sorry that my whole strategy didn't come down to what reward certain people would like to win. I know it's coming to be Christmas, but I don't think it's the 25th yet.

(Butch and Matt can be seen about 10 feet behind Rob now talking to one another)

Jenna: If it's a toss up between me and Heidi, why can't you just give her that respect, because you don't care about it.

Rob: Because Heidi's a better player than you are.

Jenna: so, what's the point? Not any more.

Rob: No, she's still a better player than you are.

Jenna says something I can't hear.

Rob: Well, I think I'm just about done with this conversation, unless you have something new to add to it

MATTHEW PARANOID

After Jenna's outburst with Rob, Matthew felt insecure as he approached Rob to verify their allegiance with one another. Did Matthew have valid concerns? Find out as Insider takes you into the jungle where Rob and Matthew conspire.

Matt: Here's what happened. Those chicks, I talked to them this morning.

Rob: Mhhm

Matt: Just because, you know, everyone else was asleep, and I don't give a sh** because I'm not f*cking voting with them or anything. But I feel like, I might as well be cordial. They said, they just said, something's happening to you and we're not going to let it happen. They're trying to make it sound like you guys were cooking something against me. What the f*ck are they talking about? Are they trying to pull something? Obviously they're trying to pull something over my eyes. They're going to say hey, we'll work something out with you guys.

Rob: Yeah, that's fine.

Matt: So that's the only reason I'm coming over here. Any changes at all, any conversations this morning that I have to worry about?

Rob: No.

Matt: Nothing?

Rob: Nothing.

Matt: Cool. What do you think they're cooking? They're still trying to get uh....

Rob: They're trying everything! They're trying to get Christy

Matt: Christy is obviously still with us.

Rob: Christy's alright.

Matt: I had a conversation with Christy today.

Rob: Jenna asked me to vote with them before...

Matt: So they're basically struggling. They're reaching for everything. They think that because they have a conversation with me this morning that they're going to try to hook me into something. But what I'm going to do, as you know, is you and I are going (whispers) all the way. And I don’t give a damn.

Rob: Right.

Matt: And I don't (whispers) give a ##### about, I mean, Butch, I really want him to go 3rd.

Rob: (nods approval)

Matt: Because he deserves it. I mean, well, maybe he hasn't taken the risks and stuff, but he deserves it more than Christy and everyone else. But uh, I'm just gonna,... As you know, if they want to talk to me, I might bait them a bit.

Rob: MmHmm. (nods approval)

Matt: Do whatever I have to do, you know, just like Christy. But I want YOU to know, that obviously, nothing's happening.

Rob: Nothing's changed.

Matt: Right.

Rob: And it ain't gonna change.

Matt: But they haven't approached you at all?

Rob: Jenna was like hinting at it this morning. She started asking me 'who's gonna go, is it me or is it Heidi'? And then, I was like, I really don’t wanna, I mean, there's like no decision that's been made.

(Throughout the whole conversation, Rob has been munching on handfuls of Manioc, which will explain why he's so quiet for once . He holds out a handful.)

Rob: Do you want some of this?

Matt: Yeah. You... It has some saliva on it.

Rob: No, I've been putting it into this hand and eating it out of this hand. And then she's like, you know, we had a lot of fun yesterday, me you and Heidi and if you wanted to... and I was like, why would I want to go to a 3-3, you know? I'm up 4-2, why would I want to take a gamble and go with you guys 3-3 and potentially get kicked off in a tie?

Matt: Right.

Rob: And she's like, yeah I guess so, but just think about it. You know, we're gonna be your friends after the game, Butch doesn't care about you... and they couldn't come up with anything about you.

Matt: Cool. I'm going to carry you and I right to the end. And you know, all these puzzles, you're going to carry me. That's the way it's going to work.

Rob: Is there anything, I said, yeah, he's a physical threat, but he's my ally! He's not going to vote me out.

Matt: Like I said, it's just natural. Because you're the reason, if you had cut me off day, on like day 15, I wouldn't be here. And the fact that you were my lifeline, and the fact that we built this thing, I'm completely cool man. And I think, like I said, it should be you and I in the end. It should be. Everyone else.... Cause you know what, you took a lot more risks betraying people and you were a lot more strategic. I had my strategy, stay underneath the radar, come out when it was safe, come out when I had to come out. You know, Butch, he's been just lucky. He really has been.

Rob: MmHmm.

Matt: The girls, they've been lucky too. They don't deserve to be here.

Rob: Right.

Matt: So I think it's just natural that you and I are in the final 2 dude. And also, the fact that you are the Survivor, and I am the survivalist...

Rob: I'd say that that is a whole juxtaposition.

Matt: Dude, it's beautiful. The tough survivalist who has no idea how to play survivor, bonds with the survivor who has really spent no time outside. You know?

Rob: Mmhhmm. (nods approval)

Matt: It's beautiful, and simple.

Rob: Yeah, it's like poetic justice.

Matt: it really is, so... yeah.

CHRISTY'S FINAL WORDS

LOUD: I am pissed off! So pissed off! I didn't deserve to be voted off! I didn't! OK. So what goes around comes around is that what the case it is? I mean Jesus, Jesus.

You have to be a liar to be in this game. You have to backstab. You have to just bull*** your way to get to the final. I developed trust. I knew from day one don't trust anybody! So if you're going to be on Survivor, don't trust anybody. Just try to play the game however the game is supposed to be played. (Breathes).

Bravo! Bravo! I made it 33 days, yay! That's a big accomplishment. A big accomplishment. Big.

I was able to see my boyfriend I was able to get letters. I was able to prove to myself that I am a real Survivor. I can survive in the Amazon I can survive with hearing people around me and still be emotionally ok and be ok and play the game and just be around hearing people. It's just a great accomplishment to know that I can speak and communicate with them. But you could see they could care less, because they didn't look at me. I am glad I was patient and I was able to handle it.

I don't want to be out of the game. I am not a sore loser, so I am going to be OK. It's going to be OK. I made it 33 days.

I am going to make a decision at the end on who the final 2 are. I am going to make sure that those evil stepsisters of mine are not going to win the million dollars. Not going to happen. So no, they don’t deserve it.

What freakin tribe members I have! They got me. Those guys got me good. Those girls were good at convincing them that I should be out of the tribe. Whatever. Whatever. Whatever.

So, it's ok. It's ok. It's ok. I am crying because I am totally shocked. I am so shocked. I shouldn't have said in tribal council that I was in the driver's seat. Cuz that probably automatically made them say ‘hey, she has confidence so she’s out of the game.’ That was probably a mistake. (YA THINK, CHRISTY?)

There is no truth in this game. None. None. Damn.

I lied one time. I lied to Shawna and only Shawna. And some little bullsh** stories when someone tried to ask me about myself and I didn’t want to talk about it.

I can leave here knowing that I have integrity -- that I am a role model and I can make a difference.

I spent 33 days in the Amazon. That is awesome. Awesome.

Uhh. I have met some incredible people through this experience. I wouldn't say I've met a lot. Which is OK. Because the number of friends doesn’t not count. Oh I made 25 friends.

I have made some good friends. And I am going to take it with me. I am going to take......I want to hug the tree (she hugs the tree) I mean look at the trees behind me. It's just incredible. (She taps the tree)

I will never forget this experience. I will never forget this experience. (Breathes deep).

Umm, uhh, what else do I want to say.

I worked hard. I chopped down trees with my machete. That was pretty awesome. I worked hard. So....i have integrity. Thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... Devious Weasel 05-02-03 1
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... Devious Weasel 05-02-03 2
   RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... Brownroach 05-02-03 5
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... wendyp 05-02-03 3
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... djandy 05-02-03 4
   RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... managerr 05-02-03 6
   RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... tamarama 05-02-03 8
       RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... djandy 05-02-03 9
           RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... Brownroach 05-02-03 10
   RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... SurvivorBlows 05-02-03 13
       RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... djandy 05-02-03 18
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... tamarama 05-02-03 7
   RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... ADKer 05-02-03 11
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... Loree 05-02-03 12
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... SurvivorBlows 05-02-03 14
   RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... amylynne321 05-02-03 15
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... Chez 05-02-03 16
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo P... I_AM_HE 05-02-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
As always, thanks for doing this Marko. I was wondering what Matt said at the vote, and though I am sad to see Christy gone, I am glad that his reasons were because he felt he couldn't trust her. It seems that was Rob's reason as well - he was worried Christy would vote against him so he made a deal to ensure he stayed.

- A GeorgiaBelle original

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Oh, and this also explains the immunity necklace exchange. Although once they had Rob's alliance, I don't know why they did it unless because they still didn't trust him. D'oh!

- A GeorgiaBelle original

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
As Jenna said in her conversation with Heidi, Rob was hell-bent on Heidi leaving first, so if Heidi couldn't be voted off, it would make him $hit his pants.

Also, I think Jenna realized that Rob truly believes Jenna is the only one he can beat in the finals "because no one likes Jenna" -- though Jenna isn't so sure about that -- therefore Rob would not vote her out. However, the seed also may have been planted in her mind that maybe Rob is the only person she can beat at F2. So it leaves the option open for that scenario to take place.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-02-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks!! i missed the show and this helps me get up to speed.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-02-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks Markopolo! I really wanted to hear Matt's reasoning for voting Christy. He seemed very bitter and vindictive toward her. (Matt certainly has his game on).

I think if everybody would have just talked to Christy a little more she would have been convinced to vote with M/B/R/C because the Boobsie Twins could not be trusted. But once again nobody took the time to talk with her, which is exactly what happened the entire 33 days she was on Survivor. I am glad she endured this and overcame all she had to go through.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks for this!

H: One thing for sure. If it comes down to physical, I can beat Christy, Rob and Butch for sure. For sure. If it comes down to endurance I cannot beat Matt.

Heidi sure has a lot of confidence in her physical abilities, despite not showing any.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
>I think if everybody would have
>just talked to Christy a
>little more...<<

But they did. Heidi & Rob both tried to talk to her -- more than once (H was shown more than once, C told R she 'still' hadn't made up her mind, so not their first conv)

She was enjoying (too much) being the swing vote. She refused to commit -- when she should have committed to both sides, and made her actual decision QUIETLY. With Rob's knowledge of the game, he couldn't risk a tie. The skanks had nothing to lose.

Matt said it really well:
<<They always say they want to approach me. "Hey something's cooking" And hey you know what,, I might entertain it. You might see me speaking to them in private. I am going to string them along. If you want to string them along, do it. Whatever it takes to seal it.

M: But the reality is. We're married. The four of us...We're going to keep it tight, we're going to go to the final four. No matter what happens. If I get booted out at four, fine.>>

Christy didn't stick to that. She should have strung H/J along & stayed with the misfits.

05-02-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
>>I think if everybody would have
>>just talked to Christy a
>>little more...<<
>
>But they did. Heidi &
>Rob both tried to talk
>to her -- more than
>once (H was shown more
>than once, C told R
>she 'still' hadn't made up
>her mind, so not their
>first conv)

Sorry, I meant if R/M/B would have talked to Christy a little more and emphasized that H/J could not be trusted no matter what they say now and that they would eventually turn around and stab Christy in the back, I think Christy would have committed to go with R/M/B then, which is how she eventually voted at TC. Heidi was obviously desperate and was talking non-stop at (instead of with) Christy only when she was in trouble.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
I suppose Rob could have blackmailed Christy, saying, "look, if you won't commit to us, I'll get Heidi and Jenna and Matthew and we will vote you out. So what's it gonna be?"

But once he did enlist Heidi, Jenna and Matt to do exactly that, blackmail was unnecessary. Ultimately, it was Christy's failure to commit verbally to either offer she received that did her in.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-03 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

>I think if everybody would have
>just talked to Christy a
>little more she would have
>been convinced to vote with
>M/B/R/C because the Boobsie Twins
>could not be trusted.
>But once again nobody took
>the time to talk with
>her, which is exactly what
>happened the entire 33 days
>she was on Survivor.

I think it's a little unfair for Christy or her supporters to be playing "the deaf card" as the reason for her booting. Ya, some people treated her bad during the game -- but some of the hearing players also were treated pretty bad, the happens when you have "high school redux" break out in the Amazon. And Christy even admits that the men treated her quite well, so to claim "no one talked to her" is unaccurate. Christy's departure last night had nothing to do with her lack of hearing, it came from her own foolish refusal to re-commit to the alliance she had formed only a couple of days earlier.

-SB

05-02-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
SB, I agree that Christy's refusal to commit to Rob's alliance got her voted out, and that was her own fault. I just think that Rob, being the student of Survivor that he is, could have explained to Christy what would happen if she didn't go with them i.e. been voted out this week, or eventually get stabbed in the back by the evil stepsisters once they regained power. Rob has patiently explained Survivor strategy to Matt, why not Christy?

And yes, I'm just acting disgruntled that Christy got voted out and we are subjected to H/J for another week. I thought we could get rid of at least one of them!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Beautiful! Thank you!

I shouldn't be, but I'm still amazed at how self-centered Jenna is. It's not lying & backstabbing and 'shady' when she & her friends do it -- only when she's in danger. Amazing.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Jenna is far from my favorite survivor but, in fairness, she is only 21. Age is not an excuse for being self-centered, but is is certainly more common than not at her age. I believe that the point that Jenna is making for herself is that she has remained true to people when she promised to. She made no specific promises to those she considers the "little people" and therefore considers that she has behaved with integrity. Jenna is immature and self-centered but I can't think of anything malicious that she has done.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Butch was obviously completely out of the voting loop once again. He was sure he was in the dominant alliance. At least he was smart enough not to crow about it at TC like Christy did. Matt sounded hurt by Christy. That was his reason.

Jenna is quietly playing the "I need money" part. We have heard both Alex and Heidi mention this. Jenna's whole game plan is to get to the final and then make everyone feel guilty and give her the money.

And Jenna expects everyone to let Heidi win the car when it is the reward. Just like she expected everyone to let her have the family letters and visits. She is so used to be entitled to everything. Her frustration was the fact that her and Heidi were no longer in control. It was fine not to work when they were the dominant alliance of 4. The others should just accept being voted out. But when Alex went and her and Heidi were on the chopping block then Jenna's Little World wasn't fair. Get over yourself!

Thanks again Marko!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Great job MArko -- these clips are way better than any of the cheesy stuff they offered the first time they offered these online

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks Marko!!

I just wanted to say that I think a real key part in the "Heidi/Jenna I.N. giveaway discussion" comes from Jenna saying that she wasn't mentally in the game anymore, and wanted to get away from it so she could start think about other things in her life. I think this is a big indicator that Jenna might be the person begging to go next week.

Also interesting that Matt and Rob realize Heidi is a much greater theat then Jenna (before reading this Insider I assumed that in their eyes, Jenna and Heidi were interchangeable).

Thanks again, Marko- the time you take to transcribe this Insider stuff is so valuable to the rest of us...It makes the whole game better for me!!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-03, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you so much, Marko. I laughed the 1st week when you said you paid the $9.95 because you are pathetic, but you know you are anything but.. you are great.

I hope you don't mind that I have copied off your transcripts and shared with friends who don't like to go on spoilers (after all, these are not really spoilers).

Next series I have a feeling I might become pathetic too and shell out the $9.95. It sure seems to be worth it.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep. 11 Yahoo Platinum"
I was so LMAO at Rob making Jenna look like a fool and a hypocrite (not that she needs any help whatsoever)

waaah! i need the money! heidi needs a car! waaah!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •