The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where is Chill One?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-03, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where is Chill One?"
I am just curious, I have been looking through the postings over the last couple of days or so and was just wondering, becasue I don't see his name anywhere, what happened to Chill One? When was the last time he posted a message? Are the spoilers he posted way back when the only message he posted? If this is true then it was so obviously a plant by MB. Face it the man is a genius and he knew the internet would eat info like that up. The errors in his spoilers just make too much sense for them to be ultimately right. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have all been dooped by the man! I hope that he makes fun of everyone that believed so much in these spoilers when he presents the check to the winner!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where is Chill One? SurvivinDawg 05-02-03 1
   RE: Where is Chill One? jsanb 05-02-03 4
 RE: Where is Chill One? railfan 05-02-03 2
   RE: Where is Chill One? snoocharoo 05-02-03 3
       RE: Where is Chill One? VerucaSalt 05-02-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-03, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where is Chill One?"
Totally agree. ChillOne was never more right than wrong, yet everyone wanted to believe it. When the gambling scandal (which I think is more reliable) came out as Jenna/Matt for F2, it just seem to confirm CO1.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where is Chill One?"
Dawg,
you were the one person that was warning that C1 was worthless, and you were right. Christy in 6th is clear that Chill One is either a plant himself or the person(s) giving the info was- doesn't matter.

The only reliable spoiler at this point is the editing.

Peanut Butter Jeff
A Disciple of Nash

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-02-03, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where is Chill One?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-03 AT 07:14 AM (EST)

Just to correct some misimpressions here...CO has been a regular in his Amazon Vacation Spoilers thread at Sucks (as far as I know, he's never posted here). He appears every day or two and patiently answers questions about his "intel." He had several posts in his thread this week. I have no doubt he will be answering questions today or this weekend (though if he does disappear, I may start buying into the EPMB conspiracy theory, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me now).

ETA just checked Sucks for first time this AM and there he is on page 171 of his thread:

ChillOne
(5/1/03 9:56:21 pm)
Reply TC Vote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, my source was wrong. A lot of you will add the word "AGAIN" to that, but that fine. A lot of you will say I'm BS and a lier ... kinda harsh in my book, but I'm cool with that too; however, before posting, I challenge you to preface your flames with your contributions this season. You know, there were plenty of correct spoilers that I've posted this season ... way back in January. I also provided pictures. Don't I deserve some credit for them ??? Just a hypothetical question.

I will continue to stand by my post.

- The ChillOne

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where is Chill One?"
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

"You know, there were plenty of correct spoilers that I've posted this season ... way back in January courtesy of MB. I also provided pictures. Don't I deserve some credit for them ???"

CO better watch his back, I'm sure plenty of people lost some hard earned dead presidents based upon his intel.

"And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues. And we don't know just where our bones will rest,to dust I guess. Forgotten and absorbed to the Earth below."

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-02-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where is Chill One?"
He is in there posting quite a bit. FWIW, I don't consider him a hoax, he got information that skewed in the process. A lot of the information was based on physical description and numbers, I think a lot of people are being a little hard on him (please no flaming at me here)

I still would not have thought two men would go first in a man vs. woman tribe. I would not have believed Jenna or Matthew to get this far and my only reasoning for entertaining them that far so early on was b/c of the descriptions. I would not necessarily have figured there would be the whole naked thing going down so he did provide us with some good information it was up to US to decipher, dissect or destroy it.

I'm still very open to believe Jenna is the final two girl but with the whole description thing being so skewered, I'm thinking Rob may be her final two partner. Considering the description of young tight haircut muscular et al, at this point with the extreme room for error, Rob could fit this perfectly fine.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •