The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Great episode last night!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tikirini308 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tikirini308 Click to send private message to Tikirini308 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Great episode last night!"
I thought last nights episode was one of the best. First we had Scott evicted. Next, we had the HOH competition where all of the remaining Horsemen were all evicted at the same time.(Nakomis caught on right away, did you see her cheering?)
Then we had Adria and Natalie reveal their twin secret. Jase's reaction was priceless. Then of course he started acting like the boob he is by hugging people like he was happy about it.
Will be interesting to see who Nakomis nominates. My guess is Jase and Marvin.( or if she nominates Jase and Cowboy, Cowboy would be safe).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Great episode last night! RealityAddict 08-06-04 1
 RE: Great episode last night! Captain_Savem 08-06-04 2
   RE: Great episode last night! boaster 08-06-04 3
       RE: Great episode last night! Captain_Savem 08-06-04 7
 RE: Great episode last night! shaggy 08-06-04 4
 RE: Great episode last night! billiejean2511 08-06-04 5
   RE: Great episode last night! ladycat35 08-06-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Great episode last night!"
I LOVED IT! It goes down as my all-time fave episode of BB! I disagree with those who think this season is boring...I think it's one of the best so far...so many HGs to love to hate.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Great episode last night!"

Last night was classic. The look on Scott's face when he got kicked to the curb, the snarky comments Jase left for his goodbye message to Scott, the look on Scotts face when he found out about Adria/Natalie, the look on Jase's face when he found out about Adria/Natalie, the four-asswipes getting the boot at the same time during HOH, Diane's hot sister, it was all good last night.

On another note, I think Nakomis will go with her strategy of putting a couple of her own people up. That way, during POV ceremony they will have all their people playing, and whoever wins it takes someone off the block and put Jase up, game over!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Great episode last night!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-04 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

>

>

Last night was classic.
>The look on Scott's face
>when he got kicked to
>the curb, the snarky comments
>Jase left for his goodbye
>message to Scott, the look
>on Scotts face when he
>found out about Adria/Natalie, the
>look on Jase's face when
>he found out about Adria/Natalie,
>the four-asswipes getting the boot
>at the same time during
>HOH, Diane's hot sister, it
>was all good last night.
>
>
>On another note, I think Nakomis
>will go with her strategy
>of putting a couple of
>her own people up. That
>way, during POV ceremony they
>will have all their people
>playing, and whoever wins it
>takes someone off the block
>and put Jase up, game
>over!
>

>
That could be dangerous. What would happen if Julie says "Because there are fewer houseguests remaining, this week, everyone gets to compete for the Golden Power of Veto"

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Great episode last night!"

Then they're screwed...maybe. I think there is very likely possiblity that could happen. In fact if I were a betting man, I put alot of money on it. BB knows what they are up to and if he doesn't like it, can change the rules just like that. Hell, Big Brother could say, "The Noms and HOH are not eligible for POV this week." Then there goes that plan. It'll be interesting to see what BB does. But it's a solid plan, given that the rules don't change.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

shaggy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaggy Click to send private message to shaggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Great episode last night!"
What made the episode great was that Jase and Scott treated everyone like crap for so long and then acted REALLY surprised that they would get kicked out. To see Jase go and put sunglasses on to lift weights because he knew he was up a creek was AWESOME.

billiejean2511 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail billiejean2511 Click to send private message to billiejean2511 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Great episode last night!"
I also think that she should put up her own people. Take the guys (except Will) out of the game so they can't control it. There are risks to this strategy, like the rules changing, or someone flipping, but it's worth a shot and may be the only way to get Jase out of the house.

ladycat35 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladycat35 Click to send private message to ladycat35 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Great episode last night!"
That would be the best shot, put two people up that you can trust, they pick friends leaving the four men out of it, that is so smart bet she doesn't see it and puts up Jase, hope I'm wrong, i really would like him out of the house then I won't have to hear about Brad Pit anymore.

LadyCat

God love's you, she really does

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •