The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Episode 7 Press Release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-02, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Episode 7 Press Release"
SLEEPING THROUGH A CRITICAL TRAIN STOP COULD MEAN ELIMINATION FOR ONE TEAM, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 3" AT A SPECIAL TIME, WEDNESDAY, NOV. 20 AT 8:00 PM

"I'm Supposed To Be Indebted To Her for The Rest of the Race?!" – A crucial mistake during a train ride could result in a team's elimination, on THE AMAZING RACE 3, at a special time, Wednesday, Nov. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Tensions are heighten at the chaotic Marrakesh Airport where making the correct flight decisions could be a major turning point in the race. Once teams arrive in Munich, they are told to make their way by train to Austria for the next set of challenges. During the critical train ride, a team oversleeps and misses their stop sending them in the wrong direction.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Episode 7 Press Release cmaybur 11-15-02 1
 RE: CBS Episode 7 Press Release VA Slim 11-15-02 2
   RE: CBS Episode 7 Press Release tarfanINDIA 11-17-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Episode 7 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-02 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Once teams arrive in Munich, they are told to make their way by train to Austria for the next set of challenges.

According to this, it seems that the teams will not spend any time at all in Germany... just go from the airport to the train station. I was hoping to see a little more of Germany.

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Episode 7 Press Release"
"Tensions are heighten at the chaotic Marrakesh Airport where making the correct flight decisions could be a major turning point in the race. Once teams arrive in Munich, they are told to make their way by train to Austria for the next set of challenges. During the critical train ride, a team oversleeps and misses their stop sending them in the wrong direction."

Checking reservation websites shows that though there are flights from Marrakech to Europe finally arriving in Munich, there are few good choices. There is a flight mid-morning arriving around 6pm in Munich but other flights don't leave till around noon and get in around 10 - 11pm. A better chance is to take a short hop to Casablanca and depart for Munich from there. If the team makes the right connections they could get to Munich by mid-afternoon.

I can see that a team that arrives late to Munich and then is on a night train to Austria (Innesbruck or Salzburg?) could oversleep their stop. How about this for a roadblock in Austria - climb a hill, put on a black and white dress, spread your arms and in your best Julie Andrews voice - belt out "The hills are alive...."

tarfanINDIA 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-02, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfanINDIA Click to send private message to tarfanINDIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Episode 7 Press Release"
Team IT are much much ahead of the rest of the teams.I guess IT arrived around 2.30 pm. The rest might arrived b/w 6.00--6.30 pm.Team IT will be leaving around 2.30 am. The first flight out of Marrakech is around 6.30am i.e to Casablanca. The rest of them will miss the first flight. Once a week there is a direct flight from Marrakech to Zurich. From Casablanca there is a 8.30 am flight to Frankfurt. I guess IT will be in the lead.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •