The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reunion Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reunion Ep"
Who thinks they will bring out a "Special Guest"? And who do you think will get a tonguelashing from the other girls..Hmm Maybe LeeAnger! Cant wait to see this..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reunion Ep tk72 11-10-03 1
 RE: Reunion Ep dajaki 11-10-03 2
 RE: Reunion Ep PepeLePew13 11-11-03 3
   RE: Reunion Ep Tiggertramp 11-11-03 4
       RE: Reunion Ep rilond 11-11-03 5
       RE: Reunion Ep Poncho 11-11-03 6
 RE: Reunion Ep missygirl3 11-11-03 7
 Tonguelashing? LeftPinky 11-11-03 8
 Well, this will should be the best ... KScott 11-12-03 9
 RE: Reunion Ep 34_4vr 11-12-03 10
   RE: Reunion Ep Poncho 11-13-03 11
 RE: Reunion Ep Bri Guy 11-13-03 12
   RE: Reunion Ep escapedude 11-13-03 13
       RE: Reunion Ep Poncho 11-13-03 14
           RE: Reunion Ep missygirl3 11-13-03 15
               RE: Reunion Ep Tiggertramp 11-13-03 16
           RE: Reunion Ep triednottowatch 11-13-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reunion Ep"
Yeah, this would be interesting to see. I think Leeanne has bullseye on her shoulders. She's Definately will get some uncomfortable questions from the studio audience. And those
"confessional clips" may stir up some drama and the occasional cringing.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-03, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reunion Ep"
Yeah, but the problem with LeeAnger (oh, I like that!) is that her ego is so HUGE that she will not see how reprehensible her behavior was. She is the prettiest, the smartest, the most deserving of Bob, etc. People like her never get how others can view them as annoying, hateful and undeserving of such a huge ego.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-03, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reunion Ep"
>will get a tonguelashing from the other
>girls...

Is that the word you really want to use, considering it's Bob the Mad Kissing Bandit on the show?

*cue the fur-flying music* ... we're going to get some real catfights.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reunion Ep"
Okay, "special guest"??? No brainer, it's Bob. Wow, what a shocker! Unless they get REALLY surprising and bring out the NEW bachelor or bachelorette for the next season, now that would be a surprise....

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reunion Ep"
I agree. Always - BOB!!

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Reunion Ep"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-03 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

>Okay, "special guest"??? No brainer, it's
>Bob. Wow, what a shocker!

They are so predictable! I am with you Tiggertramp, I wish they would tell us who was going to be the new bachelorette... Anything would be better than just having Boob on there! All we are going to hear is how he is just such a kissy person BLAH BLAH BLAH

Poncho

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reunion Ep"
I cant wait to see the reunion show. I just hope the "special guest" is not Trista & Ryan. I know most ppl like her, but I am not one of them. I would love to for the guest to be the next bachelor or bachelorette. But we all know it will be Mr Kissy Face himself.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tonguelashing?"
>And who do you think will get a tonguelashing from the other girls.

Obviously, Madonna & Britney

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Well, this will should be the best episode..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-03 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

of the show! All of the other episodes have been lame, maybe there will be some excitment tonight!

Edited to add it should read this should be but I can't edit it out now, oops!!

a JSlice "ROCKS" original

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-12-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reunion Ep"
Did LeeAnn show up? I wouldn't have if I was her. Unless her ego is THAT huge where she feels she has to be there to show that everyone is so jealous of her. Whatever.

Special guest...if it's not Bob, since he was getting ready to start the book tour this week, then I think it could be Jaime to give us more of a scoop on what happened during his visit. That would at least explain why they didn't show it before.

11-13-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reunion Ep"
>Special guest...if it's not Bob, since
>he was getting ready to
>start the book tour this
>week, then I think it
>could be Jaime to give
>us more of a scoop
>on what happened during his
>visit

Man, I really wish it had been Jaime! He is a cutie!

Poncho

Bri Guy 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bri%20Guy Click to send private message to Bri%20Guy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Reunion Ep"
This was the worst Reunion Episode EVER. I wish they would use less of the flashbacks (as if we didn't know what happened already) and include more questions from the audience.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Reunion Ep"
yeah no kidding ..they spent twenty minutes recapping every girls experience with Blob..
This was not a very good reunion show..some of the girls were merely decoration..

did you see the twins..?? LOL

11-13-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Reunion Ep"
>This was not a very good
>reunion show..some of the girls
>were merely decoration..
>
>did you see the twins..?? LOL

Also, did you all see Lana? She looks like a catfish!!!!!!

Poncho

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-13-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Reunion Ep"
yeah,it was pretty bad. They spent so much time on Meredith. This was the most boring reunion show so far. I wish they would have had more LeeAnn bashing, less time on the cheerleading nonsense and more audience questions. The ones they asked were so dumb!! I would have asked.. hey Karin.. why did you act like a BIG BABY at the water park?

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Reunion Ep"
The reunion show sucked rocks.

However, I was surpirsed at LeeAnn's attitude. I thought she was very cool, held it together well, had a great attitude all things considered. I was pleasantlt surprised. I loved her comment about the regret even, it was funny!

What can you do when you know you are hated by everyone? She had lemons and made lemonade. Yeah, I know I love to hate her just like eveyone else, I can not even believe my own words here. She appearantly is dating a doctor and is very happy.

I for one thank her for the best entrtainment value out of the largest Buy Bob's things comercial rip off show of the year.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Reunion Ep"
I've always suspected Lana spends some $ on Botox.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •