The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Charmqn 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-11-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charmqn Click to send private message to Charmqn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
Found this website where it shows pictures of when Danni was in the pagens and she gives an interview. She's really gorgeous:

http://www.pageant.com/danielleboatwright/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... RealityOne 12-11-05 1
   RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... mhb0125 12-12-05 2
       RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... sysygygal 12-12-05 3
           RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... RealityOne 12-12-05 4
 RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... bystander 12-12-05 5
 RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... Lisa0116 12-12-05 6
   RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... RealityOne 12-12-05 7
       RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... Fishercat 12-12-05 8
       RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... Wacko Jacko 12-13-05 9
           RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... Wacko Jacko 12-13-05 10
               RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... CattyChat 12-13-05 11
               RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... Lisa0116 12-13-05 12
                   RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... Wacko Jacko 12-13-05 13
                       RE: Check out Danni, when she was a... CattyChat 12-13-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityOne 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityOne Click to send private message to RealityOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
Danni was beautiful in the jungle. She doesn't need any make-up for thaT.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-05, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
She is gorgeous. I wish I was so lucky!! But at the finale didn't it look like she had some collagen injections?

sysygygal 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sysygygal Click to send private message to sysygygal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
Her lips were HUGE! and, they really seemed to be bothering her. She kept running her tongue under her lips all night. It was really annoying. Her lips are TOTALLY different than when she was on Survivor! It really hurt her looks. Please Danni, get rid of them!

12-12-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityOne Click to send private message to RealityOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pageant girl, she's so pretty!"
She had the same lips all along..just no make-up on em. Her lips are part of why she is so dern good looking. If Bo Derek had Danni's lips, we may have been able to consider her an actual "10".... without em, she's just another also ran. Bless Danni and her sensuous lips!!!!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-12-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
I never pegged her for a Pagen.

Seasonally appropriate greetings by Bob!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-12-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
That just makes me curious. How come everyone should hate Gary for being a pro football player and having made the buckos, but Danni was playing the poor me and poor my family thing and saying the money would go to good use (as in her family)??

Elite modelling agency doesn't pay peanuts. Well, she was loaded before and she will be loaded after her Survivor experience. Did she come clean about her dollar value?? So why should she feel the need to out someone else for being a pro athlete? Looks like someone shoulda outed her!!!

12-12-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
I'm not so certain Gary was playing football during the big buck era.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-12-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
He really wasn't. I can't find exact numbers, since, well, NFL Salaries in the 80's are really difficult to find. They were escalating in the 1980's, but he was a backup QB. Consider that, prior to taxes, agents, lawyers, etc., the modern day backup QBs make about 400k a year, it had to be significantly lower in the 1980's. Consider that Roger Clemens (Baseball), in a sport that progressed farther monetarily in terms of players salaries with a signifcantly stronger player union, made 140k in his rookie year (considering that backups QBs only make above min salary in current days), they really couldn't make that much then. I could be wrong, but he can't be that rich. He may landscape for fun, but I have a feeling he wants the money there too...

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-13-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
Not only was he not playing in the big money era. He is was second or third string qb most of his career.

12-13-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
What I found strange was Danni is 30 years old. And very pretty and she is single and wants to adopt a baby. Not only that but she hosts sports radio and I know just from my local stations that doing that alone could get you any guy you want.

Also, I would like to add, that it is funny how Steph changed throughout the 40 days compared to Danni. I mean you look at Danni and she was so frail. You look at the reunion and she had some nice meat on her bones. Steph kept her beauty throughout the competition and didn't lose that much weight, but Danni I don't think looked as nice. Then at the finale Danni looked better than Steph. Both are very pretty in my opinion.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
"What I found strange was Danni is 30 years old. And very pretty and she is single and wants to adopt a baby. Not only that but she hosts sports radio and I know just from my local stations that doing that alone could get you any guy you
want."

Well, if she's anything like me, she is not going to settle for what is out there. I'm nowhere near Danni's beauty, I'm 35 & still single, even though anytime I go out, I have plenty of good-looking guys hitting on me, many in their mid-20s because I look a lot younger than my age (CLEAN living). Why am I still single? I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I prefer people who are "real" as opposed to trying to put on a big show & play games. Unfortunately, while there may be "many fish in the sea" if you're looking for quality, it's a "needle in the haystack." Plus, most quality men are too chicken to approach someone as attractive as Danni, assuming she "has to have a boyfriend." That's just my thoughts as to why she is single & looking to adopt. Something I may do in a couple of years now that I finally have my house.

I agree with you 100 percent on Steph's & Danni's appearances. I actually think Steph looks better "au natural" without the big "Jersey Girl" hair & excessive makeup, just a tan. Steph ate a lot more, thus no big difference in weight.

I think Danni went into the comp much too skinny & while I think she is beautiful, I thought she looked like a holocaust survivor during most of the season & was surprised she was still so strong. It was NOT attractive, IMHO & she looks better without the protruding bones.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
That whole adopt a baby thing would be great by me (I waited til I was 30 to have my son), but I hate the "Angelina Jolie" angle on it. Gimme a break-you can't find a baby to adopt in the USA?? Our kids don't deserve a good home, but imported and purchased babies (I HATE baby buying) deserve to be adopted by Americans?? I hate that!! I hate foreign aid to third world countries about as bad. Why can't America take care of its own first??? There are homeless and parentless children from New Orleans-but dear old Danni would prefer to adopt (aka BUY) a baby from Africa, Indonesia, or Guatemala.

Whatever trips her trigger, I guess, but it is sad that she thinks a foreign adoption serves the child involved more than a domestic adoption would.

12-13-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
First about Danni finding a guy....it should not be hard to meet many guys with her looks and also the fact she works in sports radio. I am a quality guy and I have many friends that are the same as me. We were not the types that treat women like meat and me and my friends get complimented on our looks all the time. It works both ways for women and men.

As for adapting an American baby. The adoption process is screwed up. In the past American babies got adopted all the time but in recent years families have to go outside the country to get them. I know many families...none of them in the same situation has Angelina Jolie and they have to go outside the country to get one. I say shame on the US adoption process for making american's go outside the country to do so. I also, get in conflicts with others about single people adopting babies. I personally believe a baby needs both a male and female parent. There is so much that a male brings to the table that a females does not and vice versa. Danni is only 30 and has another 10 years to have one with a man. If she were married I wouldn't have much of a problem with her wanting to adopt but now days I think there are too many women out there that say I want a baby and the baby doesn't need a 'father'. They do. Not only does a baby need both parents but it is very hard for someone to be a single parent.....I have seen single mothers try to have a baby and they are shocked at how hard it is when it happens.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Check out Danni, when she was a pagent girl, she's so pretty!"
First, it's too bad I don't run into too many men like you W.J. & your friends. I agree with the "goes both ways." The main problem with our society is that people are too quick to JUDGE. It is hard for me to meet someone of QUALITY, because (as I have been told on numerous occasions) people assume I am "already taken" or, just on looks, that I would be a snob or a typical "money-hungry, high maintenance." People who take the time to speak to me are shocked that I am down-to-earth & really nice. People make too many assumptions these days.

I figured, with Danni's looks, she probably gets a lot of the "sharks" approaching her and is still single.

As for the adoption thing, I do agree that our country makes it extremely costly & so many hoops to jump through that people would rather look outside our borders. It is a real shame.

I also wholeheartedly believe "in a perfect world" the best thing is for a child to be raised by two, married parents. On the other hand, I believe a child raised by one loving and caring mom or dad or by loving & caring "partners" have a better chance at a good life than if they have a traditional "mom & dad" who are constantly fighting or if there is abuse, neglect.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •