The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
Broadcast versions of the web preview. This isn't all of 'em. I'll add more, either today or tomorrow, as CBS airs them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps bebekid 04-26-03 1
 RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps frisky 04-26-03 2
 RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps VanQ1 04-26-03 3
   RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps tribephyl 04-27-03 4
       RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps FSUGUY 04-27-03 7
   RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps WildEel 04-27-03 11
 RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps jcalvin22 04-27-03 5
 RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps KLicK 04-27-03 6
 Can we get the captioning? bergdogg 04-27-03 8
   RE: Can we get the captioning? VerucaSalt 04-27-03 9
 RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps chillinmcmillan 04-27-03 10
 Here's the rest Bungler 04-27-03 12
 RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps evanakm 04-28-03 13
   RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps Yogi 04-28-03 14
       RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 04-28-03 15
           RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps dajaki 04-28-03 16
               RE: Milkshakey's Spoiler fer33 04-28-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-26-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
Looks like Matt stumbling in caps #14 and #15. Is this how he "throws" the challenge, thus "making a sacrifice"?

And "Rob" displayed so prominently in cap #24 is a sure sign that he's safe this week.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-03 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Check out Jiffy's gaze in the second cap. Whatever vote he's holding (the deciding vote?), the person is seated in the bottom row. I've watched enough TC banter to know that he's clearly looking toward the bottom row.

Thanks, Bunglar!

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
this from Survivorfever.net

And this from the Great BUNGLER caps

Fatevilcanuck at SS found a similar pic to the above preview shot, and I found this at Survivoramazon.com from EP 7. Sure looks like they are just using old footage.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
Great sleuthin' VanQ1.

Me thinks that all of the "new" shots of TC (Rob/Jenna/Heidi and JP)are all from prior TC's.

tribephyl

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
It amazes me how people can go several episodes back and match this stuff up.

Could Matt falling be Misdirection -(oh NO!)? He probably wins and gives up the reward.

WildEel 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WildEel Click to send private message to WildEel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
So we get to see Roger voted out again?! This really is a surpise tribal council!

Anyway, why would they go out of the way to blur the name out from a vote several episodes back? Is MB afraid somebody will be able to unblur the name, or is it that nothing surprising happens at TC at all?

jcalvin22 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jcalvin22 Click to send private message to jcalvin22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
just a thought on the reward challenge that matt makes a "sacrifice" at:

..I've read two different ideas 1) that matt wins the reward challenge and then gives it away to another contestant, and 2)that he throws this one in order to let someone else win

...with the caps in 14 and 15 showing him stumbling I have to lean towards option #2....but to make this a sacrifice worth throwing here it seems logical that he would do it so christy or butch could win (maybe Rob) but not jenna or heidi..by the vid caps we can tell that matt and butch and heading in an opposite direction that the other 4...butch is ahead of matt on their end and rob is ahead of every girl in his direction...granted this is probably only the first leg of the competition, but I can't see one of the girls coming back to beat rob, butch or matt once they took the lead in a physical event (not sexism intended on that one)

...I guess in my opinion, matt may retake the lead or just not try ...and let butch or rob win this thing....

...the only problem w/ one of those two winning is the agrument caps the next day where they are both visible while christy and matt were not....granted the person may have already returned from the family trip...it is also a good posibility that they are still gone..which would lead to teh #1 option where matt wins the challenge but gives the spoils to christy so she can interact with someone else deaf who she said she had been dying to do last week....

...let me know what you think...

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"

I'm wondering if this is old or new. If it's new, then it looks like Rob and Matt are "necklace-less."

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Can we get the captioning?"
Just asking, cause there is just photos with no words to throw them together.

Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-27-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Can we get the captioning?"
The wording about the sacrafice sounds more like Matt's intentions are "known" as opposed to a sly throwing it IMO. I think I opt for the option that Matt either (if it like a buried treasure/scavenger hunt) gives someone the last thing to win it or if he wins opts to forego it perhaps

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
I hope that Matt is smart enough to realize that the only challenge he should throw is the one for the truck, because we all know that the winner of the truck never wins the million! I hope that Matt realizes this for his sake. Go Matt Go!

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Here's the rest"
Finally got the whole thing. The previous previews I was able to cap were chopped up, shortened, rearranged versions of the web preview. So I'll add the audio here (with cap #s from above), plus the new ones in the spots where they regularly go.

{Announcer} CBS Thursday...

{Announcer} Not since Richard and the original Survivor...(needless shots of Richard Hatch that I didn't want to cap)
{Announcer} ...has anyone manipulated the game... (Caps 14-22)
{Jenna} I don't understand how you can lie to all these people
{Announcer} ...like Rob. (Cap 24)
{Matthew} The guy's a weenie (Cap 25)
{Announcer} Can he be stopped?

{Jenna} I'll make your life miserable.

{fake sound of rapid gunfire}

{sound of a man, like he's been hit in the gut} (Cap 26)
{Announcer} And a tribal council vote you won't believe. (Caps 09-13)
{Jenna} When I heard the vote I almost passed out.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-03, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
The whole "tribal council vote you won't believe" probably doesn't refer to the outcome of the vote, but rather just one "vote." Someone (probably Rob) makes one of those shocking speeches, like the Casey Kasem impression. Nothing more.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-03, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
And a tribal council vote you won't believe.

I am leaning towards them meaning what is 'said' in TC versus
the actual voting. I am sure JP will come up with some 'baiting'
questions that could have some interesting answers.

JP: Jenna, how do you feel about your relationship with Rob?
Jenna: Bleep bleep Rob. He is a Bleeping Bleep.

You can see where I am going here.

Just a thought...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-03, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-03 AT 02:45 AM (EST)

I agree. The promos always overhypes whatever does happen and it'll amount to a hill of beans. They've got to do whatever it takes to draw in people as most of the casual spoilers know about the Chill-One and Milkshady spoilers by now.

Yawn. Jenna and Rob go at it in a catfight-to-the-death and they draw attention away from the actual bootee, Heidi-Ho.

If Jiffy DOES ask probing questions about the Jenna-Rob spat and they play it up, that furthers cements the speculation that Matthew wins as I really don't see them allowing such an unpopular person to win (i.e. Jenna). That'll be my main interest in seeing how this particular promo plays out.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 11 (Sat) Preview Vidcaps"
Someone posted on another thread that Jenna's comments about seeing a vote which nearly made her pass out must be in reference to Alex if indeed that clip is played in this week's ep. They don't discuss any votes after TC until the following week's ep.

fer33 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fer33 Click to send private message to fer33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Milkshakey's Spoiler"
Did I miss the "Heidi gets into a fight with a stupid boy" from Milkshakey's spoiler? If Heidi gets into a fight with, presumably Rob (since Butch and Matt hardly qualify as boys), why is she not up fighting Rob with Jenna? From the vidcap that has Jenna next to Day 32?
Just pondering...
Fer

--Not only am I a member of the "I hate Jenna and Heidi Fan Club" I am also the president....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •