The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cell phone question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cell phone question"
As some of you may know, I'm set for a short trip to London & Paris over New Years. My current dumb-phone provider does not cover Europe, but I would like to have a phone while I'm over-there. So, what options are available for a reasonable price? Do the no-contract phones have the coverage I need (I won't need a whole lot of minutes, nor any bells or whistles -- just something quick, cheap & easy).

Merci

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Check the phone shops in the airpor... IceCat 12-22-13 1
 RE: Cell phone question newsomewayne 12-23-13 2
 RE: Cell phone question kingfish 12-23-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-13, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Check the phone shops in the airport"
All kinds of options for UK and Europe.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-13, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cell phone question"
I won't need a whole lot of minutes,... -- just something quick, cheap & easy

Looking for the Miley Cyrus plan, I see.

Black Friday expectations delivered by Agman, 2011
"Who, me? I was unaware. I found out when you did. Nobody's madder than me...." - President Barack Obama on, well, everything.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-13, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cell phone question"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-13 AT 09:50 AM (EST)

I have no idea what type of phone or calling plan you have, but it may be possible for you to just call your provider and tell them that you want to be able to use your phone while in Europe, and they can flip a switch (or something) to allow that on your phone.

They were able to do that for me (T-Mobile), and my phone is not the smartest either.

It may add a few bucks to your bill, but if so you can call them again when you return and get them to unflip the switch.

BTW, don't get drunk and start sending phone pics to your friends back in the states. That gets expensive. Especially when your friends don't really give a care about what your French pate looks like.

Remember your international calling international code prefixes, even with an enabled phone you can't call back home without the correct international prefix.

Enjoy your trip, tell the Queen that Kingfish says "Hey" (the Queen of England, that is, not to be confused with, well, anyway...), and remember that Porter beer is served warm. It's very good and worth many a go, but be prepared for its being warm.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •