The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-05, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"

Come on in guys! Four remain in the game and we are down to the final 4 in Guatemala. We have MJewel the lady with the mysterious first name, Dreamer Believer a former PTB champion, Libra Rising trying to pull an upset, and John Mc the lovable underdog. Which one will be crowned this years champion? Stay tuned to find out.

Week 13 recap
FC: Danni
RC: Cindy
IC: Stephenie
Boot: Cindy
Vote Getters: Rafe (1)

The Tribes have merged!
Xhakum- Danni, Lydia, Rafe, Stephenie

Final Four Entry Rules

You will have three sets of picks. There will be two Bootee picks (F4 & F3), and then for the Final Two you will be picking the winner. You may list one less than the remaining Survivors each boot. For example you could list 3 for the first Finale Boot, and 2 for the second. For the F2 you must pick the winner. At the end of the show I will take everyone who correctly reached the end and add (or subtract for Red Inkers) all unused picks to your Final Score.

There will be NO RC’s during the Final Four so no need to list anyone here.

You will have the option of picking the F4 & F3 IC winners.

First Confessional. Since we have one episode, you will only have one chance here. Once again it is optional.

No one in the PTB game will have Immunity for the Finale.

If you wish to keep your F4 picks confidential for strategy reasons they must be PM’d to me, and you must post on the entry thread that you did so others will know. All confidential entries must be PM’d before the deadline.

Sample Final Four Entry

I’ve changed the names to protect the innocent.

F4:
Boots: Lex, Tom, Alicia
IC: Lex

F3: Tom, Alicia
IC: Alicia

F2:
Winner: Alicia

FC: Tom

Remember you can only list one less than the remaining Survivors for each boot. You must have three picks left for any chance of picking the winner. In order to win PTB, you must pick the correct bootee for F4, F3, and the S11 winner, and then you must have the highest overall score.

The only exception to this is a Red Inker only needs to have 1 pick going into the finale. Once a red inker is out of picks, they can just take whatever score they have at the end, but they must use whatever picks they do have.

Scoring After episode 13
Name ~~ Week Score ~~ Overall Score ~~ Picks remaining

Mjewel ~~ -8 ~~ 201.5 ~~ 42
DreamerBeliever ~~ -8 ~~ 150 ~~ 26
LibraRising ~~ 3 ~~ 139 ~~ 41
JohnMc ~~ -8 ~~ 38 ~~ 9

Mayan Mirror PTB
Congrats to Kircon who had the top week and ousted Mc from the top rung with one episode to go! For Mayan mirror finale entries make them just the same as PTB noted above, but I will be doing the scores three times, once after they vote off the F4, once when they vote off the F3, and once at the final vote. This gives us plenty of time to shuffle and reshuffle and come up with a winner.

Rankings
Rank ~~ Name ~~ Previous
1 ~~ Kircon ~~ 2
2 ~~ Mckelviej ~~ 1
3 ~~ Mimo ~~ 3
4 ~~ Wallflower ~~ 4
5 ~~ Byoffer ~~ 6
6 ~~ ScarlettOhara ~~ 5
7 ~~ FlowerPower ~~ 7
8 ~~ Tvgeek ~~ 8
9 ~~ Kingfish ~~ 10
10 ~~ Alwaysintruble ~~ 11
11 ~~ Aggressionx ~~ 12
12 ~~ Das Mole ~~ 9
13 ~~ Molaholic ~~ 14
14 ~~ OZ4ever ~~ 13
15 ~~ Whoami ~~ 15

Good luck all!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sample score KObrien_fan 12-09-05 1
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread kingfish 12-09-05 2
 Finale Mayan Mirror Entry Das Mole 12-09-05 3
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread JohnMc 12-09-05 4
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread tvgeek401 12-09-05 5
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread Scarlett O Hara 12-09-05 6
 Mayan Mirror Entry byoffer 12-09-05 7
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread LibraRising 12-10-05 8
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread Wallflower66 12-10-05 9
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread Flowerpower 12-10-05 10
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread dreamerbeliever 12-10-05 11
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread MJewel 12-10-05 12
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread mckelviej 12-11-05 13
 RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread oz4ever 12-11-05 14
 Mayan Mirror PTB whoami 12-11-05 15
 RE: S11 PTB Mayan Mirror Finale En... kircon 12-11-05 16
 Mayan Mirror Entry mimo 12-11-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sample score"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05 AT 07:12 AM (EST)

Sample Final Four Entry

I’ve changed the names to protect the innocent.

F4:
Boots: Lex (+5), Tom(-3), Alicia(-3)
IC: Lex (-4)

F3: Tom(+5), Alicia(-3)
IC: Alicia(+4)

F2:
Winner: Alicia (+5)

FC: Tom(-4)

Alicia won so the person with this entry would have made it all the way to the end, whatever leftover picks would be added to their score.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"

Thanks for keeping up with this this season, KO, and, when you get fitted for those boots, the ones with the pointier toes will come in handy if you ever decide to join Mistress Emy-doms class.

F4:
Boots: Lydia
IC: Rafe

F3: Rafe
IC: Danni

F2:
Winner: Danni

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-09-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Finale Mayan Mirror Entry"
Thanks for hosting another great season...even if I was eliminated a long time ago

F4:
Bootee - Stephenie
IC - Danni

F3:
Bootee - Danni
IC - Rafe

F2:
Winner - LYDIA!!!

FC - Stephenie

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-09-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
The lovable underdog casts his final picks. I'm just pleased (like Lydia) to make the final 4 and get to play this game to the end, knowing (like Lydia) that short of a miracle, I'm probably not going to win.

FC: Lydia

F4 Boots: Lydia, Danni
F4 IC: Steph
F3 Boot: Rafe
F4 IC: Steph
F2 winner: Danni

And BIG THANKS to KOfan for hosting. This has been a great game, and you are the hostess with the mostess!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-09-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
F4-
Bootee: Lydia

F3-
Boot: Rafe
IC: Steph

F2-
winner: Danni

FC: Rafe

my very own paint disaster!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-09-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
KT-Thanks again for doing this great game! What a shocker, when we all were ousted in a landslide! OUCH! It was only by the goodness of your big heart, that we were allowed to carry the torch onward! Thanks again, it's been fun!

Final Four Entry:

F4:

F2: Stephanie

Happy Holidays, all!

Scarlett

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mayan Mirror Entry"
F4:
Bootee - Stephenie
IC - Danni

F3:
Bootee - Danni
IC - Rafe

F2:
Winner - Rafe

Thanks to you, Ms. KO_Fan. Still the queen of the games to me!!

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-10-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-05 AT 00:34 AM (EST)

My first time playing -- and it was loads of fun!

F4:
Boots: Lydia, Danni

IC: Stephenie

F2:

A tribe/IceCat masterpiece.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-10-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
Thanks for the awesome game, KO. Looking forward to next time!

F4:

F3:
Boots: Rafe

F2:

FC: Stephenie

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
F4:

F3: boots: Rafe

F2:

Thanks so much for allowing me to stay in the game with the Mayan Mirror, KO! Maybe next season I can play this game without getting booted, to the end!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
F4 Bootee: Lydia, Danni

F3 Bootee: Rafe

F2 Winner: Danni

Thanks to KO for a wonderful job hosting! *smoosh* This game was so much fun with all the side thread challenges and competing/plotting with tribemates early on. I know that keeping up with the game during your move was a little hard but like with everything else you do KO, it was done with perfection.

Congrats and good luck to MJ, LR, and John. Well I guess this is the last time I can wear this siggy as the reigning champ, it was worn proudly. Good luck to all the mirror mirror players also.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-10-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-05 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

F4 Bootee: Lydia, Danni

F3 Bootee: Rafe, Stephenie

F2 Winner: Danni

Thanks to KO for hosting such a great game! The immunity challenges were a lot of fun. I enjoyed playing the game with everyone and good luck to all!

mckelviej 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-05, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mckelviej Click to send private message to mckelviej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
F4:

F3:
Bootee: Rafe

F2:

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-05, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S11 PTB Finale Entry thread"
Final 4:
Immunity Winner: Rafe
Bootee: Steph

Final 3:
Immunity Winner: Rafe

Final 2:
Winner: Rafe

First Confessional: Steph

And a Tooheys New Year!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-11-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Mayan Mirror PTB"
F4:
Bootee- Stepnenie
IC- Lydia

F3:
Bootee- Danni
IC- Lydia

F2:
Winner Lydia

FC- Rafe

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S11 PTB Mayan Mirror Finale Entry thread"
Thank you KOBrien Fan for hosting this game. You were the first person I contacted on this board and you made me feel very welcome. Thank you for allowing us to finish the game because I (we) never saw it coming. I'm thankful for the experience. See you at the start of S12, if you run the game again. kircon

F4:
Boot: Lydia

F3:

F2: Winner: DANNI

FC: Lydia

Good Luck to the final four and the rest of the mirrors. I've enjoyed playing with all of you Survivor Geeks. hehehe

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-11-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Mayan Mirror Entry"
Hat's off to the hostess--I had a great time playing the game, especially the stress-free Mayan Mirror. Thanks so much for hosting KO. This was fantastic!!

F4
Boot: Lydia

F3

F2:

First confessional: Danni

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •