The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-19-13, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
My summer vacation ends on Monday. I had to go to campus for a meeting today. It was awful.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimp... foonermints 09-19-13 1
   RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimp... Karchita 09-19-13 2
       RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimp... foonermints 09-20-13 3
           No. No. No. Karchita 09-20-13 4
               No. No. No. Yes yes YES! foonermints 09-20-13 5
                   Beer? YES! Karchita 09-20-13 11
                       RE: Beer? YES! foonermints 09-20-13 14
                           thanks for reminding me Karchita 09-21-13 16
                               Funny You Should Mention That foonermints 09-21-13 17
               RE: No. No. No. kingfish 09-20-13 6
                   *squinty eyes* Karchita 09-20-13 10
 RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimp... newsomewayne 09-20-13 7
   RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimp... jbug 09-20-13 8
       RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimp... kingfish 09-20-13 9
           RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimp... Karchita 09-20-13 12
 Pffffffffffffftttttttttttttt!!!!!!!... ARnutz 09-20-13 13
   once again with feeling? Karchita 09-21-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-13, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
Bake something really tasty and send it to me.
Pronto!
You'll feel wonderfully, benevolently MUCH better.

foonermint: Hooligan Enabler

09-19-13, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-13 AT 11:01 PM (EST)

Maybe. But wouldn't that involve work?

You're almost as bad as those people at that meeting. Expecting me to work and stuff.

09-20-13, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
Well, OK. Send me money instead. Money is just sitting there isn't it? See? No work involved.

Whatever happened to: "When you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life"
Was that Ben Franklin or someone?

09-20-13, 00:48 AM (EST)
4. "No. No. No."
You've got it all wrong.

People give me money. I don't give people money. Por favor. Please at least try to make sense.

09-20-13, 08:31 AM (EST)
5. " No. No. No. Yes yes YES!"
But there's that wonderful, unequalled feeling of benevolence. You want that, don't you??

foonermints: a greedy and smirky heart..

Then again, there's always beer..

09-20-13, 04:12 PM (EST)
11. "Beer? YES!"
People may also buy me beer, thankyouverymuch, but only the good stuff, please.

I prefer that beer goggle feeling over benevolence, and who are you kidding, so do you.

greedy + smirky = grirky

09-20-13, 10:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Beer? YES!"
I'm now planning a "Karchita Spite Trip" to Montserrat, just after I get finished outfitting eleven Boy Scouts for a trip into the Wilderness.

It's a foonerlink© Don't do it!

Who am I kidding? I'm wasting my lovely money to import The Bearded Man, his Girlfriend and The Little Bastard here so they can see the sun again.

09-21-13, 00:13 AM (EST)
16. "thanks for reminding me"
Did I mention I was in Puerto Rico for three weeks last April? Way overrated. Ick. We westcoasters have so many better, cheaper options than the Caribbean. The eastcoasters can just cram themselves in there, but I'll never again fly for 12 hours and spend the dough to go there. Sh!t, for that much trouble I could be in Indonesia or somewhere else in east Asia I'd actually want to be.

09-21-13, 01:51 AM (EST)
17. "Funny You Should Mention That"
See Costa Rica?

Overrated!
I've had a funner time at the San Diego Zoo. More adventurous times in Afghanistan. Better sex in.. well, never you mind.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No. No. No."
I approve, people should give you money. Fooner is just trying to upset the delicate financial balance of the world.

Of course, when you get all that money, you need to do something with it, and the best idea would be to deposit it in Fish Dollars. You will have an account with your name on it, so you can play like it’s your money, and I will make sure it grows and is there years down the road when I’ve left the country you need it for retirement. There will be a few bubble payments involved, but don’t worry, those things will take care of themselves.

(BTW, I know the shock of having to get back into the grind. Sucks).

09-20-13, 04:07 PM (EST)
10. "*squinty eyes*"
There's only one thing worse than people who think I should work. And that's people who think I'm stupid.

As soon as I can find a large frozen salmon, I'm going to give you many fishwhacks. But in the meantime, I'm going to carry on whimpering.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
I'm trying to find some sympathy for you, but I must have left it in my other pants.

<checks pants>

Nope. Sorry, I have none.

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
I have to agree with Wayne...
from those of us who have been working all summer?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
It's a cold, cold world.

09-20-13, 04:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: No. No. Nooooooooooo! *whimper*"
It's a cold, cold, cruel world full of suckers.

And FTR, I have been working this summer. I have been working very hard at being lazy. So there.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-13, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Pffffffffffffftttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My summer vacation ended August 19th. NOT because classes started that day, but because some administrators decided we should have to be on campus for a FULL WEEK before classes begin (on the 26th) to attend meetings, workshops and other tortuous crap!

...this when the hubby had off until after Labor Day and the kid didn't move into his dorm room until then either!

We are now in week 4 of the semester.

It's not as if we end earlier than anyone either as lecture classes end December 11th, but then we have to have final exam week from the 12th through the 18th with a grading period on the 19th and 20th of December.

...again, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beachy keen... thanks to Shar! *bouncy* pop by the amazing IceCat

09-21-13, 00:08 AM (EST)
15. "once again with feeling?"
We had other torturous crap this week, but I evaded it.

We're done on November 27th (quarter system, baby!) so all I need to do is hold it together for ten weeks. Sometimes that is surprisingly difficult.

I know, I know. If I had any shame, I wouldn't complain. Still, the end of every summer should be mourned and that is really all I am doing. Well, that and complaining.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •