The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-03, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor...

{JP} ...things start to get ugly at Jacare.

{Jenna} You don't care about personal relationships, you just care about yourself.

{Rob} Please feel to write R-O-B on your parchment tomorrow night.

{JP} Until a reward challenge changes the mood.

One of you will win a visit from your loved one.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 04-24-03 1
 RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps justme99 04-24-03 2
   RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 04-24-03 3
 Rob says '... tomorrow night...' IceCat 04-24-03 4
 Jiffy's radio comment... IceCat 04-24-03 5
   RE: Jiffy's radio comment... FSUGUY 04-24-03 6
   RE: Jiffy's radio comment... Round Robin 04-25-03 9
 RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps dajaki 04-24-03 7
 The Confrontation SurvivorBlows 04-24-03 8
   Weather... IceCat 04-25-03 10
 RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps UBU 04-25-03 11
   RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps Canada Girl 04-25-03 12
       RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps chillinmcmillan 04-25-03 13
       RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps eiluj 04-25-03 14
           RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 04-25-03 15
               RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps GuessItRains 04-25-03 17
       RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps UBU 04-25-03 16
           RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps snoocharoo 04-25-03 18
               RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps GoReds 04-25-03 19
       RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps Boilermaker 04-25-03 22
 Immunity Necklace GTmike 04-25-03 20
   Reason for Jenna to win IC rockluver 04-25-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-24-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

OBSERVATIONS

cap 1 = a new day dawning?

cap 3 shows part of the calendar. Looks like Day 32, and Rob's quote that Jenna can write R-O-B "tomorrow night" makes this seem likely. Which means that Jeff's suggestion that the reward challenge changes the mood is false. Reward happens before the Jenna/Rob confrontation.

Possible hidden meaning: Jenna doesn't win RC. She also looks just as ratty in Cap 3 (post RC), as she does in Cap 7 (just prior to RC). Unseen in caps 3 or 4 = Matthew and Christy. Could either one of them be the winner of RC?

justme99 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justme99 Click to send private message to justme99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Christy has a big 'ole bandage on her lower leg at the challenge

04-24-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Kinda hard to see, but she had the same bandage on during this episode as well.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Rob says '... tomorrow night...'"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Rob says 'Please feel to write R-O-B on your parchment tomorrow night.'

Either Jenna goes on a two day tirade or something sets her off the day before next TC. Maybe they get wind that Heidi is next on the block.

They have buffs on. What is the normal cycle for challenges? IC is on third day of each cycle (same day as TC). If RC is on day two of each three day cycle, then they have their buffs on for RC.

If they have just come back from RC then Jenna probably didn't win it judging by her mood.

Edited to add...

The pre-challenge pic announcing the visit from home shows everyone in different clothes than the ones they have on in the camp photos.

Some time separates the Jenna outburst and the challenge... determining the order might help determin who wins the visit from home.

04-24-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jiffy's radio comment..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

Remember when he said something about the Heidi/Jenna bond being amazingly special. Any chance that Heidi somehow wins RC and gives the visit to Jenna? Or Heidi tries to give the prize to Jenna and they make Heidi take it (thus putting Jenna in a foul mood and highlighting Heidi as the next challenge threat)?

They seem to building to some sort of a climax regarding Jenna's mom and the Heidi/Jenna relationship.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jiffy's radio comment..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 10:34 PM (EST)

>Remember when he said something about
>the Heidi/Jenna bond being amazingly
>special. Any chance that
>Heidi somehow wins RC and
>gives the visit to Jenna?
> Or Heidi tries to

>give the prize to >>>Heidi>>>TYPO-jenna?

>and they make Heidi take
>it (thus putting Jenna in
>a foul mood and highlighting
>Heidi as the next challenge
>threat)?
>
>They seem to building to some
>sort of a climax regarding
>Jenna's mom and the Heidi/Jenna
>relationship.

OK- we have family. When do we have the the Saturn? Ep- 12?

edit- is jenna's shirt new?
family member IC?

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-25-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jiffy's radio comment..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-03 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

I think what's really going on here is that Jenna finally has realized how much of a lying, conniving, backstabbing operator Rob is, and with all the emotional stuff going on with the letters and the loved one visit and the probable boot of Heidi next episode, she lost it and ripped Rob a new asshole. I have always thought that Rob's going back and forth and the blizzard of lies he's been telling would eventually have to come out in the open, and it appears that it now has. Certainly everybody left knows that Rob voted to oust Alex, and that is probably not sitting well with either of the Boobs Alliance. Rob might be able to survive one more TC by persuading M/B/C to oust Heidi to break up that two person voting bloc, but after that he will have little left to hang his hat on and the rest will likely boot him.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Vidcap 7 - Matt is gesturing - Backwards fist to the chest? Is he gesturing to a loved one who is facing the survivors?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Confrontation"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-03 AT 00:07 AM (EST)

It's definitely Day 32... and seems almost too clear. And that's Heidi's head below Jenna's elbow, she seems to be kneeling and working with something on the ground. You can't see it in this shot, but Heidi is also wearing her buff. We also see Butch flipping his buff multiple times -- but not putting it on, so I'm wondering if it might be AFTER a challenge and they are coming back and folding up their buffs to put them back away for a bit

-SB

04-25-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
10. "Weather..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-03 AT 00:32 AM (EST)

The pre-challenge shot shows clouds moving in and the shot of the water over Jiffy's shoulder shows a lot of chop on the water. The shot at the camp has subdued lighting so maybe the clouds have finished rolling in by the time the challenge is over.

Jenna's clothing and Butch's clothing are consistent between both shots. Rob is wearing a short sleeved shirt in the pre-challenge shot and a long sleeve shirt in the camp shot. Maybe Rob through his long sleeve shirt back on for the trip back after it clouded over.

If this is post RC, it looks like Matt or Christy won it.

Edited to Add Weather Data (Credit to ACME's WeatherGal)

Dec 5, Day 32
Sun - 5:41am, 5:58pm
Mostly cloudy; Scattered (4am, 3pm); Clear (12-3am)
Rain (8-10am)
Calm to 17 mph
Low - 75
High - 90
RH - 100% to 66%

UBU 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UBU Click to send private message to UBU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Yes, I'm a newbie to posting but thought I'd give it a shot. One thing about the Jenna confrontation (pic 03) I thought was interesting is that Heidi is sitting down - not standing up with Jenna backing her up against Rob (which I would expect). Does this mean that Heidi is realizing she's in a really bad spot and may not be as tight with Jenna as Jenna thinks she is? Possibly turn on Jenna?

Heidi used to play the game okay, but then she got in this little girls / slumber party / face painting / giggly / cute girl alliance and maybe figured she had it made and coasted. She is close to Jenna but she is also very competative and did bid against Jenna for the letters from home.

I wonder if we will see Heidi make a last ditch effort to ingratiate herself with the outcasts and distance herself from Jenna in Ep 11. Would be interesting to watch...

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-03, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Hi UBU, welcome.

I've been thinking the same thing. Heidi always acts on Jenna's side, but SHE did try to outbid her for the letter from home. Heidi's body language while Jenna is getting out her letter is very very negative, body turned away, hand up to mouth (insincere emotion signal).

As well, Heidi did spend time with Butch and Christy at camp before Jenna came back over. Maybe she'll try to work that to her advantage.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-03, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Hi Canada girl, it's Canada Boy here, where are you from?

Very simple what happens in the next 2 episodes. Heidi is gone next week which is a mistake as Jenna should have been voted off next week, then Jenna wins IC 2 weeks froms now and Rob gets booted and there is your final 4 Matt/Chisty/Butch/Jenna. Matt is da MAN!

eiluj 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-03, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eiluj Click to send private message to eiluj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-03 AT 03:19 AM (EST)

From the CBS website:

"Matthew makes an incredible sacrifice so that others can be given the opportunity of a lifetime. But the newfound respect Matthew enjoys makes Rob rethink his new alliance."

Perhaps it's Matthew who wins, and turns the reward over to another tribe member.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-03, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"

>Perhaps it's Matthew who wins, and turns the reward over to
>another tribe member.

... such as Christy. We've seen Matthew talk positively about Christy in the last episode and how much she deserves it, yadda yadda yadda, and he also commented that she's been through a lot and doesn't trust anyone. So, if he DID give it to someone else, that's who he'd give it to, I would think.

As for the Jenna-Rob thing, I'm thinking that if Jenna and Rob are having such a disagreement and slinging mud, wouldn't Rob want to target her first out of anger over the confrontation if the Misfit alliance had to decide whom to vote for at TC? Jenna wins IC to force R/C/B/M to vote for Heidi?

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Maybe...or maybe Rob realizes that whiny, hysterical Jenna is the only person he has any shot at beating in the Final 2 (and probably not as big a challenge threat as Heidi), so he decides to keep her around.

I'll have to wait to see what the IC is before I make any judgments on that one.

UBU 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UBU Click to send private message to UBU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
I've noticed some of the body language too - turning away from Jenna when crying, head tilted away etc. I didn't know hand over mouth as insincere, I'll have to remember that. In pic 05 Heidi is standing slightly closer to Christy then Jenna - don't know if this means anything or if its just the timing of the shot. The whole friendship between them seems kind of pre-teen to me and makes me think Jenna is a bit immature and not really capable of playing the game, but I think Heidi would have no problem throwing Jenna to the wolves. Have you picked up body language among other tribe members?

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
I disagree on the body que's and think that Heidi and Jenna are as close as it seems. Jenna is the far more assertive and immature of the two. Let's suppose that Heidi is being targeted by the misfits, I can easily see her letting Jenna do her fighting for her. Heidi's sheep and doesn't seem capable of defending her position in the tribe. Why should she, she's pretty and all her life that has carried her. Why should she change now?

I didn't see Heidi as being competitive in the letter auction. I think she knew that Jenna had a limited amount of funds and was trying to win the letter for her friend.

One thing was repeated over and over again last night, Heidi and Jenna made a pact not to vote for each other...usually this is a red flag that something will happen in that relationship. Perhaps Jenna is forced to vote for Heidi...maybe that's just wishful thinking.

"Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness"

GoReds 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoReds Click to send private message to GoReds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
First time poster here...

There's another possibility that I haven't seen discussed yet. What if Jenna is NOT having an argument with Rob?

In Ep 10, Jenna made the statement that Christie was being selfish for bidding against her for the letter from home. Jenna has never gotten along with Christie. To wit, the following scenario develops.

- Christie wins the RC.
- Christie is given the opportunity to keep the reward or pass it along to someone else.
- Jenna makes a plea with Christie for her to give her the reward.
- Christie refuses.

It's classic misdirection from the Survivor folks.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep 11 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
My observation of the bidding between Heidi and Jenna last night was that after Heidi bid against Jenna once she realized that they would be the only two people bidding for the item. I could practically see the lightbulb in her head light up and make her realize that she should not bid on the item because she was only making it harder for Jenna to win.

And Canada Girl you finally gave up on the ARsucks boards and came over here? Haven't seen you in this neck of the woods lately.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-25-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Immunity Necklace"
is over Butch's head in cap 2. It is hanging on the tree so I don't know if it has already been given to the new winner or if it is still Rob's. They all know that TC is the next day so either Rob didn't win immunity or they haven't had the IC yet.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Reason for Jenna to win IC"
The only way I can see Jenna win the next IC is if the IC is like S5 and her and her friend/family member win IC together . ( Maybe IC will be played just by the visitor ) . Just my thoughts .

i Yo quiero rock-music !

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •