The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1st day, 1st step completed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rayna1 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rayna1 Click to send private message to rayna1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1st day, 1st step completed"
Wow. It really seems to me that this season is less focused on the steps and completion of goals as previous seasons. (hence no BOR's). I guess Jodi got her first step already? It's hard to tell without the LC's sitting them down to guide their completion of steps. Did jodi get her 1st step already?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1st day, 1st step completed Mama_Pita 01-26-06 1
 RE: 1st day, 1st step completed Alpharedhead 01-26-06 2
 RE: 1st day, 1st step completed rayna1 01-26-06 3
   RE: 1st day, 1st step completed Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 4
       RE: 1st day, 1st step completed poetic1 01-26-06 5
           RE: 1st day, 1st step completed bellyButton 01-26-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1st day, 1st step completed"
She just got there like yesterday, how did she get her first step done already?

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1st day, 1st step completed"
I was thinking that yesterday... it's been WEEKS since a BOR. But, think about it.... If they had a BOR, they'd HAVE to kick Lisa B to the curb, and well... Its the Lisa B Show, now, isn't it.

Haven't seen today's episode, but I'm a little stunned that a first step was accomplished in a day.

~AR~

rayna1 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rayna1 Click to send private message to rayna1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1st day, 1st step completed"
OH I don't know if the first step was completed.. it just sounded like it when IV was summing up the lesson.. i was wondering if that was the case sorry about the confusion

Jumbo Shrimp 1181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-26-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1st day, 1st step completed"
Could be this batch will get run out of the house a bit quicker than the last.Or,maybe no one is,ya know,really special!Or,maybe Allie needs someone to feed her those damn sammiches now that she broke both her wrists in a car accident(see pic. gallery)so they are makin room for her return.

poetic1 174 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poetic1 Click to send private message to poetic1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1st day, 1st step completed"
>Could be this batch will get
>run out of the house
>a bit quicker than the
>last.Or,maybe no one is,ya know,really
>special!Or,maybe Allie needs someone to
>feed her those damn sammiches
>now that she broke both
>her wrists in a car
>accident(see pic. gallery)so they are
>makin room for her return.
>

Wait, JS, are you kidding? Allison was in a car accident and broke both of her wrists? Really?
In some way, doesn't this seem almost like a metaphor? Allison's crashing and still holding on too long and too tightly?
Kind of metaphoric, if you ask me.

As far as gaining steps goes, I have noticed that this season SO seems to not show as much of the working and gaining of the steps. This season seems to be more bent towards the "drama" end of it. I thought the show used to actually help people and deal more with the steps and the work they had to do to get there. This season, not so much.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1st day, 1st step completed"
it amazes me how aware you girls are...i guess i missed the steps ..i don't even remember what jodi's first step was..what happened after the mirror thing..? and wow..tell me how to find the pic gallery..sorry..but i get lost in my own closet.
bb

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •