The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa? What the....?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

aliwilliams 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aliwilliams Click to send private message to aliwilliams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa? What the....?"
Okay, ladies! This is my first post so go easy on me but I read your board all the time. You all crack me up.

So, here is the thing? I know it's been said before but seriously, what the hell is Lisa (Tall Lisa) doing there? If her problem is depending on people (and that may not be it but I would think it would be)then why have there been no attempts to make her independent? Has anyone actually seen her "steps"? I'm sure they gave her some but I have seen nothing that even remotely resembles Lisa growing the hell up and getting a life of her own. I am seriously wondering if the SO house is her new retirement community or perhaps the LC's have given in and said "yeah, you do need somebody to take care of you so we will find a sucker".

Lisa does not strike me as very smart but she is very judgemental (uh, like me and a total hypocrite. I swear, as much as I despised XXXtina (oh, don't get me started..), how is Lisa any different? She sleeps with men for dinner and trips? At least that is the impression I got from some of her blank conversations with other HGs. The reason I compare her to XXXtina is because I have noticed in reruns that she was really judgemental about XXXtina and her "hustle". The only difference between the two of them is that Lisa hustles her parents and XXXtina didn't have that luxury (i.e. I don't think her parents were exactly rich or anything). She had to hit the streets.

I guess my question is does she have any steps and what the hell are they because the woman is getting nowhere fast? I can't beleive Rhonda hasn't thrown her out on her #####, already. If she fake cries one more time about anything I am writing them a letter, I swear (oh, and that is such a lie, I seriously doubt I would take the time).

Anyway, the woman drives me insane and I am just curious if she has reached any steps because I watch a lot but I do miss an episode here and there, so please feel free to put in my place if I am missing something.

Also, maybe it's the editing but I don't see why everyone is so hard on Kim. IMO, she is the one who has been through the most and I feel really sorry for her. The poor girl was viciously abused through her childhood. I would just think people would have more compassion for her but maybe there is something that I am missing. I really thought XXXtina treated her horribly and Jill is doing the same. They could find better ways to talk to her about her behavior if it that's bad and one way would be a one on one with her that was sincere not a group bashing.

Yikes! I talk (write) too much. Sorry!

Ali in Raleigh

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa? What the....? Shania 01-26-06 1
 Locking - duplicate mysticwolf 01-26-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shania 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shania Click to send private message to Shania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa? What the....?"
Her first step was "Realtity Check", which (obviously) she hasn't earned so far. U can follow her other steps at this link: http://www.startingovertv.com/meet/lisa/bio.html

Well, about Kim, she doesn't listen what others are saying. Even is she listens, then don't understand. She is too much into her pain that she has blocked all other inputs. I was in favour of her, initially, but as much as I am watching her now i can understand what others are saying to her or about her.
She talks to much and tries to explain everything, which drives others crazy. That's her problem.
About Jill, she is not able to connect with new HGs. She said it herself yesterday. May be, Christina had the same problem.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate"
Welcome to the boards. This is already being discussed here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3787&forum=DCForumID57&omm=

Feel free to repost your comment there and joing the discussion.

As a reminder, please remember to read our community guidelines if you haven't yet done so.

Enjoy.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •