The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-09, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"

Tune in Next Time...

This week, teams flew to Beijing, China and were bunched up on the same flight. Once they arrived, they had to face a roadblock which was a foot massage. A painful foot massage, which looked torturous! After that, they were faced with an Olympic detour - Sync - do a synchronized dive and earn a score of 5 or - Swim - each person does half of a 400 meter race, done as a relay. While all of them wound up swimming, Tammy and Victor and Kisha and Jen tried the diving, but switched after they failed. Once the detour was complete, they were told to go to the pit stop... where Phil was there to give them the next clue and tell them to continue racing!!! That was evil after such a grueling leg!

Don't forget to check out last week's rankings by the fabulous kid-stat-flash!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

No change to my rankings this week. Imagine that.

1. Tammy/Victor (1) – At least I like these two. They wasted too much time with the switching detours. That was cool when Tammy held Luke's hand during the massage.

2. Kisha/Jen (2) – Great job, Kisha. Jen - you should be ready for anything on this race, including swimming.

3. Cara/Jaime (3) – Bwahhh! You STILL haven't come in first! I hate you Jamie. Shut up!

4. Margie/Luke (4) – Get over it, Margie. You are hanging onto a misunderstood bitterness. Kisha did not laugh at Luke's signing! Even Phil said so last week.

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

A syren original ©2007

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 mhdallas 04-27-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 Max Headroom 04-27-09 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 mindy23 04-27-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 emydi 04-27-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 shimane22 04-27-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 Zimbochick 04-27-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 samboohoo 04-27-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 KwietOne 04-27-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 Starshine 04-27-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 CTgirl 04-27-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 ohmyheck 04-27-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 Belle Book 04-27-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 featherfish81 04-27-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 zorayah 04-28-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 Tazluli 04-28-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 PlumBlossom 04-28-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 warp_core breach 04-28-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 Seana 04-28-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 Scuba Steve 04-28-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 louislam 05-03-09 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 kidflash212 05-03-09 21
 Week Ten Results!! kidflash212 05-03-09 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10 redbaronii 05-03-09 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-09, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
1 - Tammy and Victor. I loved the way Tammy didn't scream or cry during the foot massage like the other ladies (nothing against them, though, because everyone handles pain differently.) I still think they're an adorable couple.

2 - Margie and Luke. Good at the swimming challenge.

3 - Jaime and Cara. Oh, I just hate them so much. The look on her face when Phil said it wasn't over was just so great(it doesn't matter which girl it was - they're the ones that 'look alike' to me).

4 - Kisha and Jen. I sincerely felt sorry for them during the swimming competition; however, they revealed their own prejudices here when they said all the Chinese people looked alike and 'looking dumb was patented in China'. Of all people, they should know better than that.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
This season stinks, pure and simple. How hard is it to cast likable teams which can make it far into the race?

Me likey:
*utter silence*

Meh:
1. Cara/Jaime (1) - Since Jaime didn't have too many ugly American rants, nor did she verbally abuse any taxi drivers, these two stay at the top of my so-called lvoe list. On the rare occasions when I feel like rooting for somebody this season, it's usually for this team.

Me no likey:
2. Kisha/Jen (2) - Water tasks just aren't their thing. We get it. But I appreciated Kisha's effort in getting Jen through the swimming, including wearing a life jacket she didn't need just to show solidarity with her sister.
3. Tammy/Victor (3) - "Beijing? We were just there for the Olympics." Yep, Tammy and Victor remain team #1 on the all-time TAR Most-Entitled list.
4. Margie/Luke (4) - Still can't stand these two.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Love the LVOVE list!

Mine for this week:
1) Tammy and Victor: They have moved way up on the ladder for me now. I feel your pain after that swimming, Victor! Something similar happened to me after snorkeling for hours in Hawaii-OUCH! They are both strong and will push through no matter what.

2) Keisha and Jenn: Despite the meltdown, you girls deserve to be on a higher plane. You are getting way too many 'hate vibes' for something that you didn't do on purpose. It's over, and you have moved on, unlike 'other' people! Way to go, Jenn!

3)Cara and Jamie: Too bad about the non-Pit Stop thing. I was hoping for a number 1 for ya! But I'm still not over all that griping and rudeness yet.

VERY VERY VERY LAST, HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!!

Luke and Margie: BUH BYE! It's over, hope your a$$es are gone just because of your attitudes and excuses. OK, Luke, you are an amazing swimmer, but every other challenge you've done has been a big cry-baby affair, except the massage, when you stuck your hat in your mouth. SO SICK OF YOU AND YOUR MOM. Can honestly say I've never disliked anyone on this show as much.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-09 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

Okay that was painful to watch last nite...

1. Four Foot Massage "Therapists"--I loved how they smiled evilly as they hurt these losers

2. Phil-getting to do that to Jaimie and Cara must have been SaWEET!

3. 2 Dive Judges and swim "coach"-I bet they wanted to laugh...
and the guy at the pool wanted to push them in, I bet.

4. Airline Ticket rep.--I would ignore Jen too...

Ok really...but this is really hard, they should all be @4

1. Margie and Luke-(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(3)(1)(1)(3)for having some idea how to swim and were only 2x Michael Phelps time, but they gotta let it go with Jen/Kisha...also Luke grow a set

2. Cara and Jaimie- (7)(5)(4)(4)(3)(4)(4)(4)(2) they were ugly Americans but at least they know how to swim-

3. Tammy and Victor--(10)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)(5)(5)(1)--where else were you, you spoiled brats...did they even once try to do something physical as children or did they just go to Chinese school? How do you not know how to put your face in water in your 20s?

4. Jen and Kisha-(6)(7)(6)(3)(5)(2)(2)(2)(4)These women play division 1 women's basketball and they can't swim or even have some semblance of athletic ability in water. They were also ugly americans so I don't care that I laughed at Jen the whole time.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-09 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

1. Cara/Jaime- Cara has been nothing but lovely and fun for the entire race. Jaime has been... Jaime. Still, they are racing hard and aren't big hypocrites like some of the others *cough* Margie *cough* . I'm going to put them on the top of my love list since they were screwed out of a first-place prize this week!

2. Tammy/Victor- I think this team has the best attitude about the race-- they're having fun AND taking names. Sticking with the diving was a bad choice, but hey... they both looked good in their Speedos. I was also very impressed with Tammy's stoicism at the roadblock.

---------- GAP --------

3. Kisha/Jen- Ugh, they really should be in last after making racist comments about Chinese people and Jen's pathetic breakdown at the detour, but... I was really hoping to see both teams move on from the "mat meltdown" last week and since Jen/Kisha seem to have done that, their stock rises with me.

4. Margie/Luke- Yeah, they've lost me... they needlessly kept the drama from the last leg going at the airport and I knew when I was rooting for Jaime of all people to beat them to the "pit stop" that I'm officially off the love train.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-09, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
1. Kisha/Jen – They are in this slot because of Kisha, she is an amazing person, and what a great sister to have. I can see now that she must be great with the kids she works with. You should really be able to swim if you want to compete in TAR though (and Survivor!). Jen needs to control her inner biotch a bit better.

2. Tammy/Victor – They really are 2 very spoiled and entitled brats, but they seem to know it, and laugh at themselves a bit too. They try really hard, and at least their relationship has benefitted. Is it just me or is Victor taking baby steps out of that closet ;)

4. Cara/Jaime – Jaime is such a stereotypical "Ugly American" I just cringe whenever she opens her mouth. I can't for the life of me figure out why Cara is her friend, she seems so sweet and mellow. They did well with the roadblocks, but really, it's just not enough to put them any higher.

4. Margie/Luke – Luke is really getting on my nerves. He is so incredibly immature, and Margie enables/encourages his histrionics. They have worked hard, but I hope when they watch this at home they learn something about the dynamic.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
I don't know if I have played here all year.

1. Margie/Luke: I know others don't like them. I do. Frankly I think Margie has been a force all race.

2. Cara/Jaime: Amusing, and they have hung in there.

3. Victor/Tammy: I like them best when they are getting along and playing their own game. There really is no need for them to tell cab drivers or airline workers to mess with other teams.

4. Jen/Kisha: Hopefully they will not be saved by the Superleg.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
1 - Tammy/Victor (still my favorite team)
2 - Cara/Jaime (odd...I was hoping a taxi driver would be massaging her feet...now THAT I would watch)

3 - Kisha/Jen

BIG GAP

4 - Margie/Luke - I really really hate this team. I hope they really go; I really do.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
I thought they were all good at the start *sigh* how things change

1. Tammy/Victor - Entitled? Maybe, but running the race very well. Surprisingly supportive this week.

2. Kisha/Jen - Lose points for the melt down, however I have a fear of drowning too, so I know partly how she felt, great support work.

3. Cara/Jaime - Half a great team, the other half still drags them down

4. Margie/Luke - I thought this was half a good team to, now... I cannot think of any TAR team I have despised more either.

J Slice what a cool lady

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
I lost my perfect poster status this season because there just isn't that much to say about these racers. Rather disappointing because the season started off so well.

1. Tammy and Victor - The fact that Tammy learned to swim just for the race impressed me and she did a great job. The two of them were grace under pressure during the tasks. I'm kind of nervous that their story is over though. They fought and did poorly, they won a bunch, then they did poorly again but didn't fight. They made such a big deal about Victor's leg cramping up that it must affect them in the super leg (I gotta admit though I was laughing at Victor not being able to get into the taxi!)

2. Margie and Luke - Here by default. Whatever their issues with Kisha and Jen, they aren't Ugly Americans. Margie is still the Bionic Woman. Luke is still a brat.

3a. Ugly American team #1 - Jaime and Cara. I want to cheer for them and then Jaime screeches at someone and I shudder. Good job with the swimming detour. The horrified looks on their face after Phil told them to keep racing was hysterical.

3b. Ugly American team #2 - Kisha and Jen. Their attitude and behavior in the airport really turned me off. It's too bad because Kisha did a great job in supporting her sister and getting her to conquer her fears.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-09 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

1. Kisha and Jen - First and yet they still annoy me. First because they got over last week.

2. Cara and Jaime - They were less harpy over the last two weeks.

3. Tammy and Victor - Near the bottom because of their unbelievably large senses of entitlement. How freaking spoiled can you be? We get it, you went to Harvard and you have never driven anything other than a Mercedes and you know who Chekhov is and you went on Spring Breaks halfway across the world and you just got back from the Olympics and now you get to go back to China. Give up your trust funds for like a week and learn what people are actually like.

4. Margie and Luke - Start acting like adults and get over what happened on previous legs. Margie... were you always this btchy and the editors simply glossed over your entire personality? I'm really getting why you two like Jaime so much.

ETA Number 5. The casting department - Seriously? These are the best four teams you could come up with? Seriously?! In this economy, I'm suprised CBS hasn't cut their losses and fired you if this is the best you can do.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Here are my rankings:

1. Cara & Jamie -- this was a pretty good leg for them. Jamie had some non-Ugly American moments for once.

2. Tammy & Victor -- a little too competitive. Also, they should've gone to Swim a lot sooner. Still, I like them.

3. LaKisha & Jen -- I feel for Jen. Water phobias must be really tough. I'm glad they got through it.

4. Margie & Luke -- please get over LaKisha & Jen. It'll be a lot better for you.

featherfish81 504 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-09, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Much less drama this week. I started liking the teams again.

1. Tammy/Victor (1) - Good job on this leg. And for someone who just learned to swim, Tammy's form was pretty good. I bet she's really glad she thought to take lessons before the show.
2. Cara/Jaime (2) - They will probably drop next week, but nothing happened this week to really drop thme down.
3. Margie/Luke (3) - Did well, and mostly ended the drama. But Margie, they didn't have to keep the same order in the ticket line - they left before you did.
4. Kisha/Jen (4) - Not a bad leg, just nothing to push them up higher. I don't understand how she freaked out in the middle, though. She had already swam and jumped, and did fine. But maybe I just don't understand panic attacks.

Philiminated: No one - Superlegs don't bother me that much, but I was thinking we were scheduled for another non-elim.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-09, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
1 - Tammy/Victor - spent too much time on the sync challenge but still maintained their competitiveness
(I don't get the resentment over their privileged lives.)

2 - Margie/Luke - they're only here because they haven't had an ugly American moment yet

4 Cara/Jaime & Kisha/Jen

Sigh. This season shall be over soon!

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Mine is the same as last week:

1. Tammy & Victor (1) - They are working well together. They kept their cool.

2. Kisha & Jen (2) - Kisha handled Jen with such caring. I have to give Jen props for doing something she was absolutely frightened of. Although, I think she should have tried swimming before going on the race.

3. Cara & Jaime (3) - I had to snicker when they got to the mat and Phil said to keep racing.

4. Margie & Luke (4) - Please go home! The continued carrying on about Kisha and Jen is ridiculous. I hope they get U-Turned.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
1. Margie/Luke (1)
2. Tammy/Victor (2)
3. Cara/Jaime (4)
4. LaKisha/Jennifer (3)

an IceCat original

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-09, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Only saw the last 25 minutes or so and wasn't too impressed... this season rots more than last season.

1. Tammy & Victor - So I hear that Tammy rose to the occasion (learned to swim for the race , didn't scream during the massage and even held cry-baby's hand during the massage). Good for her. Self-entitled? Sure, but they are competent racers and I guess I'm pulling for them to win. Victor squealed like a girl! Too funny.

2. Kisha & Jen - So I guess they made ugly American comments... this would normally rank them lower but they are here by default. Props to Kisha for supporting her sister and finishing the task. Jen's meltdown was one that I have not ever seen before and so I did feel bad for her but at the same time I was yelling at her to get it together. I'm still surprised that they lasted this long because they are so not a strong team.

3. Cara & Jaime - So I guess there were less ugly American comments this week but then Jaime is up to her old tricks again next week and so this is where you sit because you have no redeemable qualities. And Jaime's whole demeanor in the cab while travelling to the "pit stop" was, I'm sorry, just pathetic. There's a reason why you haven't been first so get over it. I got some enjoyment out of Phil telling the girls to keep racing. Ha! Take that!

4. SDK & The Enabler - So I guess they haven't got over the whole pit stop blow up... surprise. There is just something so incredibly infantile about a 50-year old woman saying "buh bye".

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
1. Tammy/Victor (1) – Smug. Tammy learned to swim for the Race and that impressed me.

2. Cara/Jaime (4) – Cara's nice.

3. Kisha/Jen (2) – Childish and cruel. And stupid not to realise that there is some swimming in almost every TAR.

4. Margie/Luke (3) – Get over it.

Sig by agman

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-28-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
1. Cara/Jaime - When Jaime is not being an ugly American, I like them.
2. Tammy/Victor - I hate it when teams switch tasks, but Tammy's attitude at the RB kept them high on the list.
3. Margie/Luke - I will admit. I loved seeing Luke in pain.
4. Kisha/Jen - Ditto above. Plus, Jen's crying kinda did it for me.

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-09, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
No change in ranking three weeks in a row

1. Tammy/Victor (1)
2. Kisha/Jen (2)
3. Jamie/Cara (3)
4. Margie/Luke (4)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Late as usual:

1)Jamie & Cara - First because every other team I dislike more.

2)Margie & Luke - Really, let it go already.

3)Lakisha & Jennifer - Actually debated putting them in last place on my list, their racist comments at the airport were really disgusting.

4)Tammy & Victor - Not fooled by your phony giggles and smiles.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-09, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Week Ten Results!!"
Week Ten Rankings

Heading North

Tammy & Victor hold on to first place again this week with 12 first place votes. Jaime & Cara remain in second place but gain in first place votes - five in total this week.

Heading South

The grudge holding Margie & Luke take last place over Lakisha & Jennifer. More focus on the Race you two - maybe you'll receive more lvoe!

­
Rank Team First Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Tammy &
Victor
Cara & Jaime
Lakisha & Jennifer
Margie & Luke

Turnout!

22 Lists this week - not bad considering how little lvoe anyone seems to have for any of the teams!

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.10"
Sorry for posting my list AFTER the result was post.

1. (3,1,7,3,4,2,1,1,1) Tammy/Victor – They messed up on the detour...being bad in China is not a good thing, especially if you are Chinese!

2. (4,5,5,2,2,3,5,4,2) Cara/Jaime – They are OK...at least ran a decent leg.

3. (7,8,6,6,5,4,3,3,3) LaKisha/Jennifer – They ARE athletes, right? How can they not even know how to swim? It's like...the best exercise for anyone.

4. (2,2,1,7,7,6,2,2,4) Margie/Luke – Margie, oh Margie, please...still this much drama about nothing? Only thing to like: Luke's reaction at massage.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •