The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Butch and Christy alligned?? WHY??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-19-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Butch and Christy alligned?? WHY??"
Through most of our spoiling, we have suggested that Christy and Butch have been an alliance. They do have some bonding, but I honestly DON'T THINK THEY ARE AN ALLIANCE. I think the reason Butch and Christy stay in the is only because there are too many cheifs, and they are just indians following commands.

I think Butch's REAL alliance has already been shown to us, and that is through MATT!! Butch is getting all of his instructions from Matt, who is getting his from Rob. Though that may be a stretch, here is why I think I am right.

1) Have we been blinded by past survivors?? With the likes of Elisabeth/Rodger and Neleh/Paschal, we have seen an alliance of this before. Though the possibility is there, I think not. When these groups where formed, we saw it early in the game. Butch and Christy have had their moments, we haven't seen them vote together that often, as with the previous versions of the older male/young female alliance, which voted together at every TC.

2) Christy has always been a loner in this game. I have truly thought her strategy was to not get caught up in an alliance and always be a swing vote. Though this sounds like a crazy idea for a strategy, but to this point it seems to have worked. Having an alliance with Butch would get her nowhere, except in the eyes of the majority alliance, who will want to get rid of another alliance ASAP.

3) A Butch/Matt alliance just makes more sense to me right now. B/C seem like they are an alliance, but it would work in the Rob storyline for Butch and Matt to team up and oust him. Rob told Matt to give Butch instructons, and so forth planted the seeds to his own demise.

So, here is how I see the rest of it going:

7) Alex goes after Rob turns on him and puts together B/M/C to get the 4-3 margin.

6) Heidi goes here. Rob decides she is more of a pysical threat (gym teacher) than Swimsuit model Jenna. vote goes 4-2.

5) Jenna either wins immunity or tema up with Butch and Matt to oust traitor Rob. Vote 3-2

4) Christy is voted out 3-1 as both without an alliance and a sure bet if in the Final 2.

3) Matt or Jenna win the final immunity, and take the other over Butch because they have a better shot against each other.

2) Matt
1) Jenna not sure how the vote goes.

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WH... 7sins_pride 04-19-03 1
   RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WH... dabo 04-20-03 3
 I agree-no alliance--at least YET bobstew617 04-19-03 2
 RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WH... dabo 04-20-03 4
   RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WH... GuessItRains 04-20-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 7sins_pride Click to send private message to 7sins_pride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WHY??"
i too strongly believe that b/c is not in a n alliance.

reasons are all up ^^^^^^^^^ there.

AND FRANKLY- DAMN JENNA AND MATT.

CHRISTIE DESERVES TO WIN. (well, at least i think so)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-03, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WHY??"
Welcome to Blows, 7sins. Christy will be a winner from this no matter how she finishes.

SMILES ARE FREE

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I agree-no alliance--at least YET"
Butch and Christy have each voted against the other and their votes have not shown any evidence of working together. Christy voted for Alex to be voted off, not Deena. If anything, Christy had more of an alliance with Deena. Even there, I think Christy wasn't consistent.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WHY??"
In the pre-show TV Guide piece Probst commented that Butch is a mentor and one day the mentor would win. I took that to mean that Butch would likely go deep into the game. But those of us who read that were probably looking for Butch to buddy-up with someone. Since the game started, however, I've come to view it as Butch being a more in-general mentor as he really never seemed to buddy-up with anyone (except possibly Roger who plainly didn't need a mentor, or at least wouldn't have put up with being treated that way; and yes, Rob has thrown Butch and Matt together, trying to keep Matt occupied, but my read on Matt is that he has let Rob be his "mentor" in the game). I'm still having trouble with the concept of Butch being the last boot, though; he's been such a hidden/nonfactor in the game since Roger's boot that it seems preposterous that anyone would consider him an F2 threat.

SMILES ARE FREE

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Butch and Christy alligned?? WHY??"
I can't see Matt booting Butch with Alex and Heidi both sitting on the jury as surefire votes for Jenna, but Jenna might well prefer to take Matt to the final based on his general creepiness and craziness.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •