The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 2 voting?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-16-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 2 voting?"
So lets go with the proposed final 2 of Matt/Jenna and try and figure out the votes...

Dave - he would vote for Jenna becasue he has more in common with her than he does with Matt

Denna - she would vote for Matt becasue she remembers Jenna turing on her.

Alex - he would vote for Jenna because they had a tight alliance and she never turned on him

Heidi - her vote is up in the air, does Jenna stab her in the back? or do they stay true? I think they stay true and Heidi votes for Jenna

Rob - he is beat at his own game so he doesn't know what is going on, I will be looking forward to hearing his questions for the final 2, I see him voting for Matt becasue he feels bad for lying to him and dragging him along the whole time, plus he feels Matt did a great job of outplaying him when he knoew nothing about the game and Rob knew everything

Chisty - she is clueless and her vote is up in the air but I think she votes for Matt becasue Jenna never really bonded with her at all

Butch - he definatley votes for Matt as they did a lot of the work at camp together and Matt was the only one who Butch really bonded with

Well that is my view of the votes with Matt coming out on top by a 4-3 margin, 4-3 what a surprise. Jiffy will finally be able to say that someone who had no idea how to play the game won the game. Any views on anyone voting differentaly?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 2 voting? zzz 04-16-03 1
   RE: Final 2 voting? Wacko Jacko 04-16-03 2
 Already being discussed... Bebo 04-16-03 3
   Thanks, Bebo... sleeeve 04-16-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 2 voting?"
Obviously there are a few more episodes to get a better idea of where people stand with each other and who stabs whom--but, at this point, I agree with all of you picks and think Matt wins 4-3. Part of this is also based on the way Jenna is being portrayed and edited--not like a winner. That is not to say Matt is being portrayed as a winner--but MB would love to have the clueless win. It shakes things up.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-16-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 2 voting?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-03 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

I agree too, but I also think that Dave could vote for Matt. it all depends on if he votes who played the better game. Jenna flat out told Dave all of her alliances and that was a bad move. Dave should pick up on that, but will he? Also, really even Jenna turned on Dave, Matt on the otherhand was the one who Dave had to beat out and Matt did. Dave could look at it as Matt beat him. Dave could also feel the loyalty to his original tribe mate. So really Dave is a toss-up in my mind.

So Alex and Heidi are sure votes for Jenna. Dave is a toss-up. And I agree Deena (slight possibility to vote for Jenna), Rob, Butch and Christy for Matt. It could really go either way but I give the slight edge to Matt. Jenna laying around camp in the coming episode will not help her with Christy and Butch for sure. Rob may also view Matt as working hard.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Already being discussed..."
Here is a link to the speculation that has already been taking place on this subject.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks, Bebo..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-03 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

Locking this thread for organizational purposes... please feel free to repost all comments for discussion purposes in the thread that Bebo linked.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •