The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay, TARSucks Team... We're REALLY gonna VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay, TARSucks Team... We're REALLY gonna VOTE!!!"
I won't mention who did well in last week's vote thread (Hint: not me )... but in the week before last, 15 out of 61 voters (just under 25%) managed to identify Kathy and Michael as the team that was eliminated.

This week, we re-introduce rule #1b... the non-elimination rule. Feel free to use it if you believe that no team will be eliminated. One helpful source is the Early Show website... if they say that the next team from TAR will appear on the show Thursday morning, you may find it unlikely that the race will end in a non-elimination round.

Okay... now that we have the summary out of the way, review the rules, and then let us know who you think will be eliminated next!

1a) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Okay, TARSucks Team... We're REALLY gonna VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)
Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)
Derek/Drew (Identical Twins)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Ken/Gerard (Brothers)
Teri/Ian (Married Parents)

1b) If you think that no team will be eliminated in this episode, put "No Team Will Be Eliminated" as the subject of your message.

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Andre/Damon johnthemod 11-11-02 1
 Andre/Damon VA Slim 11-11-02 2
 Andre / Damon (Guns 'n' Hoses) Bucky Katt 11-11-02 3
 Teri/Ian IceCat 11-11-02 4
 Non-Elimination J Slice 11-11-02 5
   Wait! change my vote to Andre/Damon J Slice 11-13-02 52
 Flo/Zach ejm92 11-11-02 6
 Andre and Damon!!! melverine 11-11-02 7
 Flo/Zach (Friends) sjunkim 11-12-02 8
 Teri/Ian BaquaR13 11-12-02 9
 Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) cmaybur 11-12-02 10
 "Andre, Damon... realitybites 11-12-02 11
   Andre/Damon railfan 11-12-02 12
 Andre and Damon Cole 11-12-02 13
 Andre/Damon Bebo 11-12-02 14
 Andre/Damon Lilybet 11-12-02 15
 Andre/Damon FesterFan1 11-12-02 16
 Andre/Damon GTmike 11-12-02 17
 Andre/Damon ulalame 11-12-02 18
 RE: Aaron/Arianne buckeyegirl 11-12-02 19
 Guns and Hoses oohchild 11-12-02 20
 Andre/Damon managerr 11-12-02 21
 Andre/Damon wendyp 11-12-02 22
 Andre/Damon ShowMeTheWinner 11-12-02 23
 Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) travelingbetty 11-12-02 24
 Andre & Damon Loree 11-12-02 25
 Andre and Damon !!!!! katem 11-12-02 26
 Andre/Damon Spidey 11-12-02 27
 Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends) Zman 11-12-02 28
 Andre/Damon moonbaby 11-12-02 29
 Andre/Damon sherlock 11-12-02 30
 andre/damon smiles 11-12-02 31
 Guns and Hoses mystic 11-12-02 32
 Andre/Damon QueenP 11-12-02 33
 Andre/Damon magic_star 11-12-02 34
 911 ELCinOhio 11-12-02 35
 Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) vsuri 11-12-02 36
 Andre/Damon diamond 11-12-02 37
 John Vito/Jill bobstew617 11-13-02 38
 Andre/Damon sleeeve 11-13-02 39
   Teri/Ian ivoryElephant 11-13-02 40
       RE: Teri/Ian ulalame 11-13-02 45
 Team 911 Goober 11-13-02 41
  Non elimination survivorscott 11-13-02 42
 Guns 'n' Hoses wildchickenhunter 11-13-02 43
 Guns & Hoses greeneyes 11-13-02 44
 Flo/Zach trshtvjnky 11-13-02 46
 Non Elim clemsonbeav 11-13-02 47
 Andre/Damon Ronnet 11-13-02 48
 Andre/Damon Rosewood 11-13-02 49
 Andre/Damon munson 11-13-02 50
 Andre/Damon Sophie 11-13-02 51
 Andre&Damon rucksack 11-13-02 53
 Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) corcam 11-13-02 54
 Andre/Damon jenbug 11-13-02 55
 Andre & Damon bondt007 11-13-02 56
  I won't mention who did well in la... Survivorerist 11-13-02 57
   Make it Clear: My Vote is For Andre... Survivorerist 11-13-02 58
 Team 911 RuffNeck 11-13-02 59
 Derik/Drew L82LIFE 11-13-02 60
 Guns'n'Hoses PepeLePew13 11-13-02 61
 FINAL Vote Totals!!! sleeeve 11-13-02 62

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-11-02, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Andre/Damon"
Hopefully their time is through this week. I think Aaron and Arianne will use the fast forward and therefore probably stay (though only probably, look at Dennis and Andrew).

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Andre/Damon"
The teaser from the website foreshadows that things aren't going well for Guns n' Hoses. Maybe they just responded to a false-alarm and couldn't get back to quarters in time for roll-call!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Andre / Damon (Guns 'n' Hoses)"
Why would I stop voting for them now?

BA

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-02, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Teri/Ian"
Dysfunctional old farts must leave... NOW!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Non-Elimination"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-02 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

It's gone long enough... I figure, despite Guns and Hoses being all over the previews, they'll just get shafted by being way far behind next episode. Nobody's going home this week.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Wait! change my vote to Andre/Damon"
Duh... I didn't chekc the stupid Early Show site.

They're gone, despite being all over the damn camera in the previews

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-11-02, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Flo/Zach"
I dunno, it's worth a shot.

melverine 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-02, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melverine Click to send private message to melverine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Andre and Damon!!!"
you can only go so far being followers...you have to be able to think for yourselves to win this race...if these guys keep running behind the coattails of other racers than they have lost it.

sjunkim 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim Click to send private message to sjunkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Flo/Zach (Friends)"
Actress Emma Watson (``Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets''); the latest eliminated team from ``The Amazing Race 3.''

One helpful source is the Early Show website... if they say that the next team from TAR will appear on the show Thursday morning, you may find it unlikely that the race will end in a non-elimination round.

Hmmmm based on the above I think someone is going to be eliminated... and unfortunately its going to be. Flo/Zach (Friends) once again... please c'mon just die...

Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) will go for the ffwd.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Teri/Ian "
Times ran out, unfortunately... this leg is physical, too physical for the both of you.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-12-02, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
Welcome to Morocco!

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-02, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. ""Andre, Damon..."
...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry, but you've both been eliminated from the race."

A little birdie told me about this one. Let's see if I'm translating the song right.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Andre/Damon"
>A little birdie told me about
>this one.

I heard it from Amazing_Insider.

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Andre and Damon"
I think there will be an elimination. I read somewhere on some other site that there will only be one non-elimination this season and it is the week of Thanksgiving.

These two have zero strategy other than to cling like leeches on to everyone who is smarter and faster than them. They have been a huge disappointment; I would have expected a cop and fireman to be much stronger in the race. It's time for them to go.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Andre/Damon"
Sjunkim, thanks for including the Early Show blurb - you're right, that's a good way to knock non-elimination round out of the running.

While I would love for it to be Ian/Teri, the traditional TAR editing rules tell us that the villains stay around a lot longer than we want them too.

Lilybet 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-12-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lilybet Click to send private message to Lilybet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Andre/Damon"
During the last episode they said they had no idea where they were going! They were just going to tag along. Looks like their tagging along days are over.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Andre/Damon"
They never really had much of a clue anyway.

Fester

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Andre/Damon"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-02 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

I'll bite on what Amazing_Insider is feeding.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-12-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Andre/Damon"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-02 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

In the absence of any other spoiler information for the current episode, I'm going with Insider on this one. Let's hope s/he's right.

Also, although not yet confirmed or credible, there are other spoilers out there that say Derek/Drew were seen in Singapore, and Flozak and Ian/Teri were seen in on a flight that would put them in the finals. That leaves Ken/Girard, Aaron/Ariane and JohnVito/Jill, other than Andre & Damon. K/G have been doing so well, I just don't see them falling behind enough to lose. A/A have been doing so poorly, I think they'll go for the FF this time. And well, I like JohnVito & Jill and just don't want to see them go yet. That leaves the lemmings, Andre & Damon.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Aaron/Arianne"
Because no one else has voted for them yet, and I hate for any team to be left out... and why get a vote right this far into the season?
(Keeping fingers crossed that it will really be Teri & Ian...)

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

oohchild 18 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oohchild Click to send private message to oohchild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Guns and Hoses"
ooOo..ooo Sweet Child O Mine... Andre and Damon will probably go ooO Oh Oh.... Sweet child O mine

Why can't Ian and Teri just get boot out? Like any other episodes, they stayed in the race because some other teams make a "Boo Boo". And from the way it is edited, they probably get into the finals

Rumors from twop BBS that Guns and Hoses commented in the website and is jittery and defensive on their behavior in Morocco. My guess they probably break some local laws unwittingly, "get detained" and lost the game.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-12-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Andre/Damon"
Least face time among the remaining teams. On TAR that's usually a pretty big indicator that they aren't going to make it to the endgame.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Andre/Damon"
Well, I think they would have had more of a story line being a cop and fireman. But there has not been any build up, so I think they will finish last.

I also think they are following K/G and are the team that gets left behind. K/G are nice, but are not going to risk their chances for them. Come on they LIKE the twins, but took the only taxi when the three teams were working together.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Andre/Damon"
I was intending to vote for them anyway and Amazing_Insider sealed the deal for me. I'm betting my Anti-Bootee on this one as well and I sure hope I won't get burnt.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
I am relying on the spoiler information. In addition, they are the weakest team still playing and only lucked their way into second place last time by tagging along with stronger racers.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Andre & Damon"
Oh they have been disappointing. I expected so much more of them. But they don't seem to even be trying. They are just going along with the flow. Can't they figure out anything themselves?

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Andre and Damon !!!!!"
I am going with Amazing_Insider here. It's either them or Teri and Ian, and the villains stay for the duration.

Let's see if the Belle cheats this week

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Andre/Damon"
Might as well go with the spoiler info we have. What a way to go.

Zman 14 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zman Click to send private message to Zman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)"
This is simple, if Aaron can't deal with a little physical challenge like breaking down in the car without sitting on the side of the road crying, then they have to go. HEY AS THEY THEMSELVES SAID THEY LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX...BOY ARE THEY OUTSIDE OF THE BOX ....GOOD BYE GOOD BYE

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Andre/Damon"
Can't wait to see what happens!

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Andre/Damon"
Sheep!!

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-02, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "andre/damon"
I'm going to go with Amazing Insider on this one.

Alt: Teri/Ian (this is more of a wish pick)

mystic 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mystic Click to send private message to mystic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Guns and Hoses"

Take them down to Paradise City for a vacation.

Going with the only spoiler info out there.

QueenP 35 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenP Click to send private message to QueenP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Andre/Damon"
what the heck, I'll go with the flow...

Pam

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-12-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Andre/Damon"
Sorry guys...hope you don't go.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "911"
Cause Insider said so!

vsuri 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vsuri Click to send private message to vsuri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
--

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Andre/Damon"

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "John Vito/Jill"
Just to cover the bases...

11-13-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Andre/Damon"
I would have picked this team this week anyway... it just seems like it's time for them to go, and as I pointed out last week, there's no way that Teri and Ian do not make the final three!

But this week, it's a sure thing! Amazing_Insider (who had a spoiler the week that none of us predicted a TnT elimination) has come back to let us know of an additional spoiler-- Andre and Damon will be kidnapped, and will thus be eliminated.

So that's the scoop! Good bye Rescue 911. Thanks A_I.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Teri/Ian"
Just to go against the crowd.

sleeeve, why do you say teri/ian make final 3? can you point me to the thread?

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Teri/Ian"
Not sure if this is what sleeeve was relying upon, but there have been rumors of a sighting of Teri/Ian and Flo/Zach on a plane flight back to the states from Hawaii percolating on various spoiler sites. Here's one link.

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Team 911"
Because Amazin_insider says so. That and their story arc has kinda reached full circle: they climbed to the top 2 previously and the only way now is down.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. " Non elimination"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Guns 'n' Hoses"
A&D will be gone this week.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Guns & Hoses"
I think the commercials featuring them, and them being detained is the clincher. Maybe I'll actually get one right for once (yeah, right)

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Flo/Zach"
Andre/Damon will go for the FF

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Non Elim"
Cuz I said so.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-13-02, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Andre/Damon"
following the leaders

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Andre/Damon"
Their time on the show so far has proven to me that they are one of the weakest teams going. The only reason they have survived this far is because of good luck/bad luck for the other teams.

I'm going with the majority on this one, but would have voted for them regardless.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Andre/Damon"
Picked Jill/John Vito after the last episode but changed my mind based on AmazingInsider info and the "detained" mention in the previews.

JJV survive one more round before it's their time to go....

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Andre/Damon"

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Andre&Damon"
I'm just basing this on the fact that they can't even solve their own clues and rely on the others for help...

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
Sure why not

jenbug 40 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenbug Click to send private message to jenbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Andre/Damon"
These two are neither brains nor brawn. Twins and Ken/Gerard- how much lighter do you feel after the extraction of the huge leech?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Andre & Damon"
Well heck, I don't have any time to look at anything... so,
la la la follow the leader lalalala

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. " I won't mention who did well in last week's vote thread (Hint: not me )... but in the week before last, 15 out of 61 voters (just under 25%) managed to identify Kathy and Michael as the team that was eliminated. This week, we re-introduce rule #1b... the non-elimination rule. Feel free to use it if you believe that no team will be eliminated. One helpful source is the Early Show website... if they say that the next team from TAR will appear on the show Thursday morning, you may find it unlikely that the race will end in a non-elimination round. Okay... now that we have the summary out of the way, review the rules, and then let us know who you think will be eliminated next! 1a) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Okay, TARSucks Team... We're REALLY gonna VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following: Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends) Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman) Derek/Drew (Identical Twins) Flo/Zach (Friends) John Vito/Jill (Dating) Ken/Gerard (Brothers) Teri/Ian (Married Parents) 1b) If you think that no team will be eliminated in this episode, put "No Team Will Be Eliminated" as the subject of your message. 2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally). 3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread. Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)"
Reasoning: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I have no idea. But sounds as good a guess as any for me.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Make it Clear: My Vote is For Andre and Damon"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-02 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

I was reading another thread and my copy/paste went wacky on me. Sorry

edited to add: I didn't know the subject line would get cut off. My vote is for Andre and Damon. Can I ever win against my computer?

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Team 911"
Based on Amazing Insider post.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Derik/Drew"
Just because I have to be different. I'm not sure about the Andre/Damon spoiler. They may have that happen, but I don't think CBS would let that be the cause of their elimination.

I love the twins and hope they don't go out tonight, but the twin hunt is all but over, and the twins weren't shown for long last time around. I think their story arc is over and they'll be eliminated. Plus, I think they're one of the teams in the alliance that gets left behind.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Guns'n'Hoses"
Even without the Not-So-AmazingInsider stuff, I just don't see Andre and Damon working well in this game and I'd like to see them out before they completely destroy the good name of firemen and policemen everywhere.

11-13-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
62. "FINAL Vote Totals!!!"
Wow... Andre and Damon ran away with the votes... but will they run away from the show? Enjoy it!

This is post #62, summarizing 59 votes, 1 vote change, 1 clarifying post, and only 1 tally... you know anyone is welcome to tally these .

Andre/Damon (3rd Watch) - 46
Teri/Ian (Married) - 4
Flo/Zach (Friends) - 3
Aaron/Arianne (Friends) - 2
No Team Will Be Eliminated - 2
Derek/Drew (Twins) - 1
John Vito/Jill (Dating) - 1
Ken/Gerard (Brothers) - Under The Radar!!!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •