The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can we start this month over again???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-02, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can we start this month over again???"
Dear Santa,
I have no Christmas decorations up yet.
I haven't done my Christmas cards yet.
The only shopping I've done was minimal online shopping last week, only to find out the stuff will be delivered between Dec. 24th and Jan. 6th. (I have to send them to Canada for crying out loud!) Please Santa, can we start this month over again? Pretty please? I'll be a good girl next year.
Pathetically yours,
Nookie

Ok SB peeps, please tell me I'm not the only pathetic one here that has nothing done yet! Come one, come all ... get your DAW's here. You aren't pathetic like me? Ok, I'll even listen to those of you who have had everything done since October. I'll even just take a hug

*Clicks her heels while whispering "there's no place like December 1st, there's no place like December 1st"*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... Spidey 12-13-02 1
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... kyngsladye 12-13-02 2
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... snoocharoo 12-13-02 3
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... katem 12-13-02 4
   RE: Can we start this month over ag... Schnookie Palookie 12-13-02 5
       RE: Can we start this month over ag... katem 12-13-02 18
           RE: Can we start this month over ag... Schnookie Palookie 12-13-02 19
   RE: Can we start this month over ag... Red Lady 12-13-02 6
       RE: Can we start this month over ag... katem 12-13-02 20
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... PapaBear 12-13-02 7
   RE: Can we start this month over ag... Schnookie Palookie 12-13-02 8
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... Lisapooh 12-13-02 9
   RE: Can we start this month over ag... Schnookie Palookie 12-13-02 10
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... tjstein 12-13-02 11
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... Sophie 12-13-02 12
   RE: Can we start this month over ag... Schnookie Palookie 12-13-02 14
       RE: Can we start this month over ag... GeorgiaBelle 12-13-02 17
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... samiam 12-13-02 13
 RE: Can we start this month over ag... GeorgiaBelle 12-13-02 15
   RE: Can we start this month over ag... Schnookie Palookie 12-13-02 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-02, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
So far I have purchased a grand total of TWO presents - Santa gifts for the kids, which I got on sale in October. Unfortunately, my finals don't end until 12/19, then I have to tear ass around the mall with all of the last minute shoppers grabbing whatever looks somewhat appropriate for a gift. I think I'll have to stop by Victoria's Secret to laugh at all the men, embarrassed as heck, trying to find something for their wives.

OH, and schnookie -((HUG))!

An IceCat Original, 2002

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-02, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
I didn't get the dining room decorated until yesterday evening. And I've only bought two gifts so far. But, my lack of preparedness is due to being swamped with RL.

|

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-02, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
Don't feel bad...I'm seriously behind on my shopping, cards and decorations too. I just decorated my tree on Wednesday and I haven't bought a single gift.

Snoocharoo

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
NOOOOOO !!!!!!

I'm done with my Christmas shopping and I have wrapped them all up. I have sent all my cards (I sent a record 96 this year, wheeeeew !!!!! That was hard labor).

I'm done. I'm actually ready for this year to end. NOOOOWWW !!!!!

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

12-13-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
WOOHOO for Katem! Well done. Since you are all finished, you can come to my place and do my Christmas Cards. No? Oh well, a lump a coal in your stocking this year!

*runs out to the mailbox to see if Katem's Xmas Card has arrived*

12-13-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
>WOOHOO for Katem! Well done.
> Since you are all
>finished, you can come to
>my place and do my
>Christmas Cards. No?
>Oh well, a lump a
>coal in your stocking this
>year!

Sure, I'll help you. NO problem

>*runs out to the
>mailbox to see if Katem's
>Xmas Card has arrived*

Psssst, I don't have your address

12-13-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
Well, since you are so kind to come over to help me out, you can hand-deliver my Christmas card

*wonders if he'll come shopping with Belle & I*

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-13-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
Katem...
I'm with you! I'm as ready as I am going to be! I added up all my receipts last night and officially declared "NO more Christmas shopping!" WooHoo!

Of course, my twins' bday is 12/30 so I also have to contend with two more gift occasions before year end!

Kind Regards,

12-13-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
>Katem...
>I'm with you! I'm as ready
>as I am going to
>be! I added up
>all my receipts last night
>and officially declared "NO more
>Christmas shopping!" WooHoo!

I'm soooooo broke now, me Lady, that I don't know if I will have money to eat, for the rest of the month Then again, all the folks I bought presents for, do soooooo much for me, during the year, that it's totally worth it. Except for my evil brother, I only bought him a gift to make my mom happy.

>Of course, my twins' bday is
>12/30 so I also have
>to contend with two more
>gift occasions before year end!

One of my best friends has his birthday on the 24th of December. He's in San Francisco, so I did not buy him a present. I am spending new year's with him and his family in Indianapolis, so I will get him something then.

How old will the twins be?

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-13-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
Dear Nookie,

I would if I could sweetie! Looking here at my list, I see that you have been mostly good this year, with just the right amount of naughty-ness thrown in. My type of girl!

Don't fret too much about the decor and presents thing, you still have plenty of time. I mean it is only ... OH CRAP, is it really the 13th of December already?!? Where the heck did the first half of the month go? Shoot, I gotta run! I still have half of the world's toys to make since I had to lay off several elf divisions this year - tough economy you know. Good luck Schnookie! *HUGS*

Gotta Fly,
SantaPapa

PS - I have it on good authority that PapaBear didn't put up his Christmas tree until last night!

PB

12-13-02, 11:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
*giggles*

Hey SantaPapa, can you put the gifts to be sent to Canada on top of the list?
*HUGS*

*SantaPapa is so silly*

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
I feel you schnookie! I've done quite a bit but I'm still behind where I should be. Most of my shopping is done and what I have is wrapped, but I haven't managed to mail any packages yet, no cards are addressed and I still have to shop for the presents for my dad to give my mom.

My child will be with her father for Christmas so I can finish up most of the shopping during the week that she is gone but I hate waiting that long - it makes me soooo nervous!

12-13-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
"I feel you schnookie!"

was is as good for you as it was for me *giggle*

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-13-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
You are not alone, Scnookie!

I have no decorations up, no cards sent and only a couple of gifts bought. Although I did order some photo cards today through ofoto.com ...I can only hope they get here in time for me to send them out before Xmas.

Usually I get my decorating done on Thanksgiving weekend, but the husband and I are renovating our kitchen right now and we spent that weekend prining and painting the walls. The refridgerator and stove are currently taking up space in the living room where we'd normally put the tree. Fortunately, the cabinets arrive today and hopefully we'll be able to start putting things back into the kitchen soon. That would be wonderful!

-hoping to sneak out of the house to do some Xmas shopping while the guys install cabinets

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-13-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
Schnookie! I'll step on the December 1st time machine with you! I have no decorations up, no cards sent, and no presents completed, though I've been working on this $#@! afghan forever!
What should we do?

12-13-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
I say to heck with it all and let's all just head off to Hawaii and visit with Out Front Girl. Yeah ... I like that idea

*wonders why her family can't be happy with virtual Christmas gifts like the SB folks*

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
I say to heck with it all and let's all just head off to Hawaii and visit with Out Front Girl. Yeah ... I like that idea

I am with you! When is the flight?

Woohoo Hawaii for Christmas.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
I finally got decorations up on Tuesday. Thing 1 took great joy in being able to do 10 days on the Advent calendar at once. I have done very, very little shopping and no wrapping at all. I'm hoping to get most of it knocked out Monday, since mom is keeping the kids for a couple of hours, but a lot of people are theoretically getting baked goods and crafts for Xmas and I have NO idea when I'm actually going to MAKE them. At least it minimizes the wrapping part. Theoretically.

Diplomacy is the art of saying, "Nice doggie," until you can find a rock.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-02, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
Nookie,

We need to hit the malls together. I have not done my Christmas shopping either I have sent most of my Christmas cards. Unlike Mr Katem I do not send close to 100 cards. I stick with less than 30. That makes it easier.

Ready set go! I will meet you at the mall

-Belle

Running out the door to meet Nookie for shopping, woohoo!!!

12-13-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Can we start this month over again???"
*runs out the door*

Last one there is a rotten egg!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •