LAST EDITED ON 03-09-09 AT 07:39 AM (EST)
You Go Girls!!!
This week, teams had to travel to Siberia from Romania. They had to fly through Moscow, where a few teams were lucky enough to make the earliest connection. Once in Siberia, they were faced with the detour - stack - a bunch of firewood or - construct - some house shutters. All the teams chose to stack, but Mark/Michael, Mel/Mike and Amanda/Kris switched tasks. After the detour was a blind U-turn, where you can u-turn some team and you don't have to post your picture. Margie/Luke u-turned Amanda/Kris to give Cara/Jamie more time to stack. Then it was off to the roadblock, ride a bobsled run in four minutes or less while finding letters to unscramble. After unscrambling, teams were directed to the pit stop.
Don't forget to check out last week's rankings,from kid-stat-flash.
Rank. Names (last week's rank)
1. Mel/Mike (1) – I know they fell to the back of the pack, but I like these guys!
2. Tammy/Victor (6) – They move up because they had another great leg! They were in the second group, but wound up jumping ahead to take third for the leg!
3. Cara/Jaime (3) – I like them too. They got a little advantage from Margie/Luke, but I don't think they needed it since a few teams switched tasks and they stuck with the stacks.
4. Kisha/Jen (7) – Did a good job this leg with no drama.
5. Mark/Michael (5) – How long do you wander around looking for a house? They were in the top three on the first flight, but wound up almost at the bottom... and then, they didn't have enough money for the taxi. Nice guys, but big mistakes.
6. Margie/Luke (2) – That was a little bit evil to u-turn Amanda/Kris after they saw their stack of wood fall down.
7. Christie/Jodi (8) – I know they had a great leg and came in first, but I just don't like them as much as the other teams.
Philiminated: Amanda/Kris (4) – Too bad they were u-turned as they were in last and likely were eliminated anyway. Overall, they were a pretty good team.
OK! Your turn!!!
Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.
It's free, it's fun, it's MADNESS!!!