The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RAIN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Realityreigns 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Realityreigns Click to send private message to Realityreigns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RAIN"
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS TRUE? I recieved an forwarding email that Rain is now a certified dream coach. Is she coaching and what is a dream coach? This is my first time posting so I don't know how this works.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RAIN eire_heart74 01-24-06 1
 RE: RAIN L_11 01-24-06 2
   RE: RAIN huntjl 01-24-06 3
       RE: RAIN L_11 01-24-06 4
           RE: RAIN OklaBlue 01-24-06 5
           RE: RAIN shayshay1 01-24-06 6
               RE: RAIN L_11 01-24-06 8
 RE: RAIN jlarue3253 01-24-06 7
 RE: RAIN Pixeltalk 01-24-06 9
   RE: RAIN Jumbo Shrimp 01-25-06 12
 Locking - Wrong Forum mysticwolf 01-24-06 10
   In other words... Cygnus X1 01-25-06 11
       RE: Rain Jumbo Shrimp 01-25-06 13
           RE: Rain snowflake2 01-25-06 14
               RE: Rain Jumbo Shrimp 01-25-06 15
                   RE: Rain deededell 01-25-06 16
                       RE: Rain Jumbo Shrimp 01-25-06 18
                           RE: Rain Little Blimp 01-25-06 31
                   RE: Rain Pricilla 01-25-06 17
                       RE: Rain beckettrep 01-25-06 19
                           RE: Rain Baxtera 01-25-06 20
                               RE: Rain OklaBlue 01-25-06 21
                                   RE: Rain Baxtera 01-25-06 22
                           RE: Rain StartingOverGirl 01-25-06 23
                           RE: Rain jlarue3253 01-25-06 29
                               WARNING - jlarue3253 mysticwolf 01-25-06 34
                           RE: Rain Pixeltalk 01-25-06 32
                       RE: Rain pojoja 01-25-06 27
               RE: Rain Anne18 01-25-06 24
                   RE: Rain Baxtera 01-25-06 25
                       RE: Rain L_11 01-25-06 26
                   RE: Rain jlarue3253 01-25-06 30
               RE: Rain beckettrep 01-26-06 36
           RE: Rain Ijustsharted 01-25-06 28
               RE: Rain Baxtera 01-25-06 33
 RE: RAIN Emz 01-26-06 35
 RE: RAIN Floraworld 01-26-06 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RAIN"
I always liked Rain but what the heck is that????

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RAIN"
Wh...huh?

I always liked Rain too -- in fact, I would list her among my top favorites -- but this is turning into a queer trend. Kim1 and Allison want to be "life coaches", and now this from the no-nonsense Rain?

I thought these ladies did this to truly start over in their lives. Not to turn squirrely.

huntjl 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail huntjl Click to send private message to huntjl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RAIN"
ok ---who's rain??? was she the one on the first season who had kids??

01-24-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RAIN"
Second season, unless I'm crazy. A really cool, no BS, Af. American woman trying to get off welfare (yes, did have kids). And presumably succeeding. She was cool.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RAIN"
Also liked Rain. Maybe she is becoming a dream therapist.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RAIN"
>Second season, unless I'm crazy. A
>really cool, no BS, Af.
>American woman trying to get
>off welfare (yes, did have
>kids). And presumably succeeding. She
>was cool.

Rain was in season1 her life coach was Rana

01-24-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: RAIN"
Yes, thank you. And to Jlarue below, I guess I didn't think of it like that. The "certified dream" coach bit threw me, but yeah. As a legitimate life coach, Rain would be great.

jlarue3253 17 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jlarue3253 Click to send private message to jlarue3253 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RAIN"
I think Rain would make an excellent coach. I hope this spoiler is true.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RAIN"
There was a dream coach/therapist on this season who worked with Jessica. I thought he was very good and got a lot out of his observations (and I believe Jessica did too).

However, I don't think that this is a way to have a steady income. It's kind of like life coaching; you hang out your shingle and it just depends on how many people come in (and can afford it).

Rain was a cool person and seemed very down-to-earth, so this does seem uncharacteristic of her. I could see her as a social worker, dealing with people's day-to-day issues in a compassionate but direct way. But dreams? I don't know.

Jumbo Shrimp 1181 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: RAIN"
I like Rain very much.I will always remember her on the diving board.Took courage to jump.If its true,well, let her have her fair share of the SOH pie.That woman is a woman of honor and a good mother.Lesser people are making lots of bucks off this show.Rather see Rain as an LC than Thundering Thoarer!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Locking - Wrong Forum"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 07:31 PM (EST)

RAIN is not an Individual Houseguest on this show. Therefore, any posts about her belong in the General Discssion Forum.

And, Realityreigns? You'll learn much about "how this works" if you read our community guidelines and the numerous moderator messages that have been posted.

Welcome to the boards.

Edited to say: I just came to the realization that my counterpart locked your thread in the General Discussion Forum on the basis that RAIN used to be a houseguest. As you had received replies to this forum post I have unlocked it for further discussion. Cyg and I will discuss to ensure we're on the same page with ex-whatevers from the show to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. Apologies on behalf of both of us for any inconvenience and confusion. (I'd still encourage you to read the guidelines as you say you are new. )

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "In other words..."
Carry on.

We apologize for any confusion.

01-25-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rain"
I'll keep it going by adding that she was one,if not the only housemate that worked while living at the SOH.(Chicago)And it was no a glam. job either.The kids were great.But,then so was the mom.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rain"
I liked Rain, too. I checked her website & so far there's no mention of dream coaching, just the "Rain's Mary Kay" link. I remember that after graduation, she wanted to become a life coach or motivational speaker, and that didn't work out for some reason.

Does anyone remember Iyanla's bizarre interaction with her last season, when Rain returned to take part in one of those "special topic" episodes? Rain requested to speak with Iyanla, and told her things weren't working out well for her, she had to move back in with her mother, etc. Rain looked so hopeful that Iyanla could help her, and all IV did was give her some mumbo-jumbo about, "Look into my eyes, Rain, and take what you need."

When Rain was in the SO House Season One she had to actually go to work at a paint store & still do her assignments. I remember Rana really pushed her. And they made her jump off that diving board even though I think she was truly scared to death!

What a difference this season...now the women just basically hang around the house like sloths.

01-25-06, 03:51 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Rain"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 03:56 AM (EST)

I do remember her encounter with IV.It was really bizarre.And,now,I remember the paint store.Definately couldn't see any of the present inmates working a job like that.She is the only one to hold down a job while at SOH,isnt she?
The diving board thing,lord,I loved her for that.Paralyzed with fear she was.I think she was up there on the diving board for a few hours.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-06, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rain"

Snowflake-
I think Big, Bad Ole' Rhonda should swallow her pride and do to Lisa1 just what Rana did to Rain. Make her get a job, go to work everyday, make enough money for a security deposit... Remember they put Rain with that great financial counselor who put everything into childlike terms and I learned sooooooo much from all of that. Rain was so disciplined and really got a positive self iamge of herself during that time. Alot of people didnt like Rana, but in my opinion she was the only one that made those hgs have the plan totally figured out when the left. Just my opinion.

01-25-06, 05:04 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Rain"
Rana would have been better suited for the LA SOH than IV.IV brought too much star ego to the show.That shot of her crying that single tear in the begging credits,lord,make it go away!

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Blimp Click to send private message to Little%20Blimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Rain"
Oh Lawd, Miss Shrimp. How you livin'????

Every time I see that tear coming down Iguana's face in the beginning, I sit there and shake my head.

Pricilla 13 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pricilla Click to send private message to Pricilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rain"
Cassie had a job as well as Karen #1.
They used to have REAL assignments too.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rain"
Rain - just another housemate looking to make a fairy-tale living instead of working a real job. It was my understanding that she went back to driving a school bus, which is a fine and honorable job, but certainly doesn't pay enough to support 1 person much less a woman w/kids. I have to keep asking myself just WHAT is so god-awful about working a normal 9-5 (metaphorically speaking) job - wouldn't most people want to be able to drive a bus a couple hours a day or sit home and write a book or dabble with finger-paints, sit and coach someone else about THEIR problems etc etc....and yet we find most people have to actually WORK for a living in order to survive. Lest we not forget Lisa - she doesn't have to do any of the above - she simply just keeps using daddy's credit card......geesh (as I sit and shake my head in wonder - and it's 5am and I gotta go to work )

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rain"
Actually bus drivers do make pretty good money and depending on the district they can get benefits including health insurance for the kids. They can make additional money doing special runs etc. and it leaves her time to manage her kids. I got the impression from what I've read it's kept her off of welfare while it hasn't been a dream career at least until her kids are older and more able to care for themselves it keeps them fed.

Rain had a professional office job in Chicago when she got the apartment. I understood she left and moved home because she was having trouble managing the kids and the job and affording the daycare/afterschool care for the kids.

I think the problem for Rain was working and having the appropriate supports in place. She's one of the few guests that they seemed to attempt to help face the real world.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rain"
I thought it was said her bus driving was a full time gig and paid $30,000, not too shabby, but it sounded unbelieveable at the time too. Aren't most bus drivers part timers? Too bad she didn't have the support she needed to stay in Chicago. She was sincere.

01-25-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rain"
It depends on how the contract works. I know some people that do make a nice living driving for the local district with the same benefits I got as a teacher. They drove multiple runs moring and afternoon and then charters for field trips, sports, etc. Believe me they did quite well and still had time for their kids or some worked second jobs part time between bus shifts. Some even brought their toddlers on the bus with them saving on day care costs.

StartingOverGirl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StartingOverGirl Click to send private message to StartingOverGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rain"
At least when things didn't work out for Rain, she had the good sense to go back home and do what she had to do to raise her kids. Unlike Christina, who turned to hustling. She should have taken her stupid butt back home to mama....maybe her son would be more interactive with her.

01-25-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jlarue3253 Click to send private message to jlarue3253 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Rain"
I think your comments arecallous and lack compassion for a young single mother. Rain always owned her mistakes a worked hard to pay her own way. Maybe you should try walking in someone elses shoes

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "WARNING - jlarue3253"
Posters are allowed to bash the show and show contestants. Posters, including you, are NOT allowed to bash other posters for the views they express. Please read and follow our community guidelines.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Rain"
Not just "ordinary" 9 to 5 jobs either (secretarial, clerical, etc.). What is wrong with being a Professional, like a lawyer, teacher, accountant, engineer, or something in the technology field? To be fair, I believe Rachael intended to be a nurse and Cassie from Season 2 a nurse's aide or LPN.

Maybe it's like people who have a sick person in the family wanting to be a nurse or doctor, or someone who was rescued from a fire wanting to be a firefighter. You see what they do and admire it.Maybe some of the women see the LCs as idols or role models so want to do what they do. Or maybe they think life coaching, etc., is "easy" work. I'm sure it is not and it probably doesn't have a very steady income either.

pojoja 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pojoja Click to send private message to pojoja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Rain"
TERESA DID TOO!

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rain"
Snowflake,

I also thought of the time Iyanla told Rain to look into her eyes and take the energy she has and just let it work for her. lol I felt bad for Rain. What kind of help was that??

01-25-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Rain"
I think it was a clear reflection of the difference in the purpose and workings of the House between Season 1 and 2. Season 1 seemed to be more direct and yes they still had issues and problems with guests but there was less hocus pocus mumbo jumbo cry to the universe. It was more about facing who you are, what your issues are, and moving to deal with those directly and honestly. Rain was a product of that and probably having had a positive experience in the first house working with Rana expected a similiar coaching and supportive experience from IV.

I do wonder if Rain ever would have gotten off welfare, found a job, gotten financially sound if she had been IV's client. Rana did a good job getting her moving and she was very stubborn about what it took at times. I wonder if Rain would have cried to the universe and been back on welfare under IV's guidence?

01-25-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Rain"
>there was less hocus
>pocus mumbo jumbo cry to
>the universe. It was
>more about facing who you
>are, what your issues are,
>and moving to deal with
>those directly and honestly.
>Rain was a product of
>that

>I wonder
>if Rain would have cried
>to the universe and been
>back on welfare under IV's
>guidence?

Take the question marks out, Baxtera. You nailed it to the wall.

Back then it was "Starting Over". Now it's a TV show.

01-25-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Rain"
I agree. I felt like she was saying that to say..."cause I have nothing else for you". Oh, I am a fan of IV too. lol

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Rain"
>I liked Rain, too. I
>checked her website & so
>far there's no mention of
>dream coaching, just the "Rain's
>Mary Kay" link. I
>remember that after graduation, she
>wanted to become a life
>coach or motivational speaker, and
>that didn't work out for
>some reason.
>
>Does anyone remember Iyanla's bizarre interaction
>with her last season, when
>Rain returned to take part
>in one of those "special
>topic" episodes? Rain requested
>to speak with Iyanla, and
>told her things weren't working
>out well for her, she
>had to move back in
>with her mother, etc.
>Rain looked so hopeful that
>Iyanla could help her, and
>all IV did was give
>her some mumbo-jumbo about, "Look
>into my eyes, Rain, and
>take what you need."
>
>When Rain was in the SO
>House Season One she had
>to actually go to work
>at a paint store &
>still do her assignments.
>I remember Rana really pushed
>her. And they made
>her jump off that diving
>board even though I think
>she was truly scared to
>death!
>
>What a difference this season...now the
>women just basically hang around
>the house like sloths.
>
>
>Rain should have told Iyanla that what she 'needed' was some money and maybe Iyanla should have invited Rain to look into her purse or bank account. Would have been more suitable to Rain's real needs. Iyanla and all her mumbo jumbo grate on my last nerve, can ya tell LOL
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Rain"
>I'll keep it going by adding
>that she was one,if not
>the only housemate that worked
>while living at the SOH.(Chicago)And
>it was no a glam.
>job either.The kids were great.But,then
>so was the mom.

I LIKE Rain...a little disapointed that she lost her apartment but hey working single moms struggle. I realized I liked Rain the day she told PJ how the cow ate the cabbage. It was over a a gift that Rain had control of does anybody remember?

01-25-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Rain"
It was a shame it didn't work out but it gave her the experience of having her own place and having a job and SO didn't promise it was going to be easy going just that they would give her a start. It's always tough when you have children and the responsiblities of daycare, when they get sick, etc. and not having a support system in Chicago might have made it too challenging.

The key is she didn't seem to fall back into old patterns she did look for a new way out. She would have had to get training and pass a test to be a driver so that took initiative she just didn't fall into it. It was a shame IV was so rude.

Emz 22 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emz Click to send private message to Emz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: RAIN"
Rain, rain, go away. =P

Floraworld 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-26-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Floraworld Click to send private message to Floraworld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: RAIN"
It's good that people seem to applaud Rain but let's be realistic about it. When Rain was in the house I didn't see her as someone I would like. I thought if I were in her company we would surely bump heads. She's stubburn and comes off as a know-it-all, arkward, sometimes quick to anger, and maybe not the brightest bulb in the socket.

The positive things about her is she is a caring person, doesn't hold a grudge for very long, willing to learn and forgiving.

At the time when she was moving to Chicago I didn't have a lot of faith in her making it there unless she managed to get a very secure and steady job like working for Chicago's transit system. I saw the job at the paint store as something too challenging for her. I know she received a base pay but how much was base and how much was commission? As in many "sales" jobs if you aren't making the sales you don't keep your job and I beleive it was stated back when she was interviewing that that previous employees didn't last long. That type of job didn't not correspond with Rain, she had a work history of jumping from job to job intermittant with going on welfare. A sales job requires someone who doesn't give up easily. Rain doesn't stick with anything too long.

So I wonder how can Rain conger up the energy for others as a dream coach when she seems to struggle getting up the energy for herself? Sure she's bossy, and that comes easy for her, and it was a momentary thing when with Josie, but I don't think she could have substained it had it only been her and Josie. I think Rain would have gotten further frustrated then the negatives would have come out and she would eventually give up. I don't see this dream coach thing being the best for Rain, just like the job at the paint store. I think Starting Over pretty much knew how this was going to end up but because they were rushing to finish out the season and get Rain out the house any job would do.

I do hope Rain finds the type of job she will love and keep.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •