The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonwick1 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-24-06, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonwick1 Click to send private message to moonwick1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
Looking at the SO website I came across the self portraits of the HG.. I must have missed Lisa's at the beginning of the season..Even if I had seen it I probably wouldn't have given it much thought...BUT NOW that we have gotten to know her a bit..hummmmm lol

http://www.startingovertv.com/meet/lisa/selfport.html

Is it just me? Or does this "self portrait say it all? What do YOU see?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... DrusillaSchneider 01-24-06 1
   RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... moonwick1 01-24-06 2
       RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... DrusillaSchneider 01-24-06 3
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... VictoriaB 01-24-06 4
   RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... L_11 01-24-06 6
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... maryellennaco 01-24-06 5
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... steelmagnolya 01-24-06 7
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... sloopy 01-24-06 8
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... Ijustsharted 01-24-06 9
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... DedeV 01-24-06 10
   That *thumpthumpthumpthump* you hea... Cygnus X1 01-25-06 12
       RE: That *thumpthumpthumpthump* you... Ijustsharted 01-25-06 20
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... OklaBlue 01-24-06 11
   RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... Jumbo Shrimp 01-25-06 13
       RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... Jumbo Shrimp 01-25-06 14
           RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... Simplysuz2 01-25-06 15
               RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... Blueskies 01-25-06 16
                   RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... Blueskies 01-25-06 17
                   Speaking of jellyfish... Cygnus X1 01-25-06 18
                       RE: Speaking of jellyfish... lovemydogdude 01-25-06 19
                           RE: Speaking of jellyfish... Blueskies 01-25-06 21
                               RE: Speaking of jellyfish... OklaBlue 01-25-06 22
 RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait... Pixeltalk 01-26-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DrusillaSchneider 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrusillaSchneider Click to send private message to DrusillaSchneider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
LMFAO!!! Um, when I look at that, um some dirty thoughts come to mind lmao!!! Because when I look at it, thats what I am seeing lol.

moonwick1 74 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonwick1 Click to send private message to moonwick1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
BINGO! hehehe ..Thats what came to my mind too..And with a lot of what shes said and done during her say...well..why wouldn't "that" come to mind??lol

DrusillaSchneider 14 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrusillaSchneider Click to send private message to DrusillaSchneider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 04:59 AM (EST)

so it wasnt just me then? lol

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
To me it says what I've suspected all along --- that being in the SO house is just a big joke for Lisa1. This so called "self-portrait" proves it. She's one big, manipulative con-artist (no pun intended).

She's fooled them all --- from the producers who chose her to the LCs who "work" with her. She should be ashamed of herself taking up a space in the SO house that a woman could have occupied who was serious about trying to start over. Ladies and gentlemen, we've been had.

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

>To me it says what I've
>suspected all along --- that
>being in the SO house
>is just a big joke
>for Lisa1. This so
>called "self-portrait" proves it.
>She's one big, manipulative con-artist
>(no pun intended).

Me, too. And the pun is delightful!

Edit to add after second glance: aside from the other observations , and assuming it's serious, it looks vacant, stupid, meaningless. It's not a portrait of anything (again aside from the other observations ). It's a scribble.

It...well. It literally looks to me like something a child would draw. 'Cept I would take the time to look for the deeper meaning if it were a true child's drawing.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
That thing she drew looks mighty strange, all right... Something about a penis perhaps? JMHO

steelmagnolya 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolya Click to send private message to steelmagnolya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
I don't recall seeing Lisa's self portrait when it was time to tell her story. I think Lisa was too busy violenty vomiting and scaring the other houseguests.

sloopy 13 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sloopy Click to send private message to sloopy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
ah,ah,ah, da is that a phallic symbol? Just noticed it. lol

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

I'm a jellyfish my foot.

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
there was a thread about this not too long ago...someone said it looked like a crying penis. It cracks me up everytime I think of it...I bet any penis she is around too long starts to cry!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-06, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "That *thumpthumpthumpthump* you hear . . ."
. . . is this thread hitting the rumble strips on the edge of PG-13-land. Let's pull it back.

Not to say we don't enjoy a bit of euphemism here and there, especially in the Off Topic Forum!

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: That *thumpthumpthumpthump* you hear . . ."

It was me...sorry!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
LOL on the portrait. She also made her steps awhile ago with Rhonda. Perhaps you have forgotten, and get ready for another laugh because (on her bio page on the SO "meet the hgs" for Lisa), after her crutches step, for her final step, she is to (like Allison) SOAR! So she must be almost done. I don't remember what they talked about for soar.

Jumbo Shrimp 1181 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
ROTFL..Soar?Like a pelican with a fish in its bill?LOL (pg13)

Jumbo Shrimp 1181 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
Not a pelican.More like a stork!with a fish in its bill.Lankylisa thinks in terms of Lisaland,the planet she lives on.Thats what I get from the picture.

Simplysuz2 68 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Simplysuz2 Click to send private message to Simplysuz2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
hmmmmm. if its supposed to be a jellyfish then i definately dont get it, i certainly think a leach would have been much more fitting.

Blueskies 82 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
That is the most bizzar self portrait I have ever seen. A Jelly Fish? Maybe one of those deadly Man-a-wars or what ever that kind they have in Austraila! Yes we have all been had. But at least we all figured it out.

01-25-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
No it lives in Hawaii. And it stings REAL bad.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Speaking of jellyfish..."
...check out this thread in Off Topic.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Speaking of jellyfish..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....maybe she IS a jellyfish...kinda looks like her..and I'm sure she's painful to be around!

01-25-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Speaking of jellyfish..."
>LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06
>AT 04:17 PM (EST)

>
>aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....maybe she IS a jellyfish...kinda looks
>like her..and I'm sure she's
>painful to be around!
>
>

Stingingly painfull!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Speaking of jellyfish..."
Wasn't one of her assignments the spine thing?

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
I think it is a pretty accurate description of Lisa: someone with no backbone who just flows along with the current and stings as a defense mechanism.

That is why she tends to go along with whatever the life coaches/Dr. Stan say without really intending to do it.

I am frustrated that I cannot read the stuff she wrote on her self-portrait. I can see it says, "Gelatinous" but can't read the next word. Also, I can see "Look out!" and, at the bottom, "This is me/This is you" and "Not everything you say has an effect on me.." or something like that. Doesn't that pretty much sum up her relationship with Rhonda?

Can anybody read what else it says?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •