The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"christina's got a good booty"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

teacherst 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-24-06, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"christina's got a good booty"
In that valour suit it looked all perky. I'm jelous

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: christina's got a good booty Kattrikk 01-24-06 1
   RE: christina's got a good booty mamatdot 01-24-06 4
       RE: christina's got a good booty imamrs 01-24-06 11
       WARNING - mamatdot Cygnus X1 01-24-06 13
           RE: WARNING - mamatdot mamatdot 01-24-06 23
               RE: WARNING - mamatdot Cygnus X1 01-25-06 30
 RE: christina's got a good booty beckettrep 01-24-06 2
   RE: christina's got a good booty msbehavin 01-24-06 3
       RE: christina's got a good booty shayshay1 01-24-06 5
           RE: christina's got a good booty Blueskies 01-24-06 6
           RE: christina's got a good booty msbehavin 01-24-06 10
               RE: christina's got a good booty beckettrep 01-25-06 32
   RE: christina's got a good booty Ijustsharted 01-24-06 7
       RE: christina's got a good booty Blueskies 01-24-06 8
           RE: christina's got a good booty Ijustsharted 01-24-06 9
               RE: christina's got a good booty Dayum Yankee 01-24-06 12
               RE: christina's got a good booty Blueskies 01-24-06 16
   RE: christina's got a good booty Pixeltalk 01-24-06 15
  she meant the velour sweatsuits mimibunny 01-24-06 14
 RE: christina's got a good booty turquiosedove 01-24-06 17
   RE: christina's got a good booty teacherst 01-24-06 18
   RE: christina's got a good booty Little Blimp 01-24-06 20
 RE: christina's got a good booty maryellennaco 01-24-06 19
   RE: christina's got a good booty snowflake2 01-24-06 21
   RE: christina's got a good booty L_11 01-24-06 24
 RE: christina's got a good booty dasboot 01-24-06 22
   RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-24-06 25
       RE: christina's got a good booty Tyler23 01-24-06 26
           RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-24-06 27
               RE: christina's got a good booty mishamimi 01-24-06 28
               RE: christina's got a good booty Tyler23 01-24-06 29
                   RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-25-06 31
 RE: christina's got a good booty Summerlynn31 01-25-06 33
   RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 34
       RE: christina's got a good booty Emz 01-26-06 35
           RE: christina's got a good booty windycityblues 01-26-06 36
               WARNINGS - Emz and windycityblues Cygnus X1 01-26-06 37
                   RE: WARNINGS - Emz and windycityblu... windycityblues 01-26-06 39
                       Not here. Cygnus X1 01-26-06 41
 RE: christina's got a good booty scatterbrain 01-26-06 38
   RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 40
 RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 42
   RE: christina's got a good booty windycityblues 01-26-06 43
       RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 44
           RE: christina's got a good booty windycityblues 01-26-06 45
               RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 46
                   RE: christina's got a good booty windycityblues 01-26-06 47
                       RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 48
                           RE: christina's got a good booty windycityblues 01-26-06 49
                               RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 50
                                   RE: christina's got a good booty windycityblues 01-26-06 51
                                       RE: christina's got a good booty Jumbo Shrimp 01-26-06 52
               THAT'S ENOUGH! Cygnus X1 01-26-06 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I'm sure her johns liked it, too.

mamatdot 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mamatdot Click to send private message to mamatdot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I dont understand why people need to be so judgmental. Christine wearing a velour suit has nothing to do with "johns" or turning tricks. Its easy to put down other people,lots of times too easy. I'll give Christina this, she came out on national tv saying she had been a hooker.... big deal if she is. In case you didnt know, prostitution is the oldest profession going. It takes courage to take off the mask and bear all ..unlike sitting behind a pc screen throwing nasty remarks around. That can only be defined as cowardly !! In my opinion of course. GOOD LUCK CHRISTINE!!

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
It doesn't matter what one wears or how good they look but the person inside that counts. Everyone does make mistakes and we all hope to learn and move on from them. I agree with you that it took a lot of courage for her to admit to the world that she is a former stripper, call girl, and hustler. On the other hand, I do not think she has grown up enough to truly take control of her life. I think it will be interesting to see where she is in five years. I do not think she has hit rock bottom yet. Maybe when she does she will get the life skills that she really needs that the SO did not provide.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WARNING - mamatdot"
As you say, it takes courage to violate our guideline against bashing other posters too.

mamatdot 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamatdot Click to send private message to mamatdot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: WARNING - mamatdot"
>As you say, it takes courage
>to violate our guideline against
>bashing other posters too.

I dont racall bashing ANYBODY. I did however bash the hatefull oppinions being expressed. I would rather be a violator than a hater ... at least Im honest with myself ... As my grandmother says all the time "it takes one to know one" maybe that should be a consideration the next time you feel as if you know someone well enough to comment.

01-25-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: WARNING - mamatdot"
I dont understand why people need to be so judgmental.

It takes courage to take off the mask and bear all ..unlike sitting behind a pc screen throwing nasty remarks around. That can only be defined as cowardly !!

Any questions?

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-24-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
What's a valour suit?

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
It's what a "woman of honor" wears.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
>It's what a "woman of honor"
>wears.

Well why is XXX wearing it then? She's not a women a honor, She's still a hustling ho as far as I am concern.

Blueskies 82 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Maybe she hustled LankyLisa into giving her one of hers.

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Shayshay1, I agree about Christina. I was just having a little fun with the misspelling of the word "velour" in the original post. "Valour" is the British spelling of "valor", something Christina definitely does not have! The term "valour suit" cracked me up!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
>Shayshay1, I agree about Christina.
>I was just having a
>little fun with the misspelling
>of the word "velour" in
>the original post. "Valour"
>is the British spelling of
>"valor", something Christina definitely does
>not have! The term "valour
>suit" cracked me up!

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was honestly sitting here thinking what is a valour suit - must have been too early in the morning for me to get that valour was meant to be velour. Next time I'll have another cup of coffee and wake up more before posting - I feel pretty goofy right now for not getting it LOL

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
>What's a valour suit?

Men who thought they were cool but were actually womanizing dorks that couldnt get a woman wore them in the 80's. Like Larry from "3's Company"

01-24-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
OMG I read that and just pictured Larry in his valour suit visiting the girls at the SO house!!!

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: christina's got a good booty"

Like this.....

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I thought velour was used for covers on car seats and blankets and for creepy old men?!!<weg>

01-24-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I love how you posted that so fast! He is such a Letch (is that a word?).

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
A velour track suit (sweat suit), as popularized by J.Lo. (Another great booty!)

mimibunny 230 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimibunny Click to send private message to mimibunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. " she meant the velour sweatsuits"
Those things were popular in the 70´s and then we wore the satin jackets! I think they are nice though. I agree, I may not like her but she has a cute figure. Just remember, shes only in her 20´s...

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Did you guys see Dr. Stan checking out her bootay during graduation?? ~a few times I might add.

teacherst 54 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Im glad they gave her a proffesional make over

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Blimp Click to send private message to Little%20Blimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Yes, Yes, Yes! I noticed Dr. Stan looking her up and down. LMAO

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Don't be jealous of Heotta's booty. Almost any 20-something's booty is going to look good in comparison to anyone over 30's booty. It's called GRAVITY, honey. Look at it this way: once the booty's gone, there's still a ho at heart. Whooeee... BUH-BYE, HOETTA!!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
It's funny, because for all the the talk about Christina's nude pictures, prostitution, dancing, etc, I really haven't paid any special attention to her body. (I did notice that TJ had an above-average body.) I wonder if this is because it is just not anything special, or if it's because Christina herself already "devalued" it by selling it so freely?

I imagine in a few short years, Christina will look very much like her mom. I think they look a lot alike, except her mom was probably "prettier" than Christina when she was her age, because she has a better jaw/mouth area. I can tell from the mom's body that Christina's body will probably go "soft" fast.

Christina in the velour track suit? Okay, but no J.Lo or Beyonce. Better than Lisa in hers, though. (BTW, whenever they show Lisa & Rhonda walking together, & it's a full body shot, Rhonda's bod always makes Lisa's look bad...like a senior citizen type of thin.)

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
>Don't be jealous of Heotta's booty.
>Almost any 20-something's booty is
>going to look good in
>comparison to anyone over 30's
>booty.

Thank you. I've been waiting all day for someone to say that.

I'm in the camp that thought Christina had a great little figure, but until you've *earned* it like TJ or hopefully the future Jill, I ain't impressed.

And P.S. I will not miss Christina, either.

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I couldn't see her all that well today in her graduation suit, but her mom hasn't aged all that well and The Rehabbed Ho probably won't either. She better make the big $$$ while she can. Her body is okay. I think she has a posture problem and that detracted from her attractiveness...at least for me. I think Tess had a better body.

Also too cheeky. Too toothy. Too immature. And the bird neck movements definitely need to go.

Jumbo Shrimp 1181 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

The gangs all here!I missed you all.Really.Young butt,let it be put to the test of time.
Plus,I would rather a large honorable butt,than a perky hoe butt!

Tyler23 81 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tyler23 Click to send private message to Tyler23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: christina's got a good booty"

Plus,I would rather a large honorable butt,than a perky hoe butt!

Amen,Amen,Amen- to that Jumbo! LOL

Let me raise my glass for all the women with large honorable butts!!YIPEE!!!

01-24-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
LOL,yes to all butt sizes of honor,I raise my Glass aswell!!kayo kay-eh little doggies!!!!

mishamimi 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishamimi Click to send private message to mishamimi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
LOL!!! Cheers all!

Let's lift a glass
to an hon'rable a##
Let's toast every butt
that's free of all smut!

Tyler23 81 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tyler23 Click to send private message to Tyler23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I am out of control laughing..Wheeehew!

01-25-06, 01:48 AM (EST)
31. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 01:53 AM (EST)

Thats soooo funny,can't stand it,LLL. Thanks, its my new 'words to live by'.

I wrote it down!still LM"H"AF!!

Summerlynn31 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-25-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Summerlynn31 Click to send private message to Summerlynn31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
yes i agree. Christina is pretty hot. She probably had to keep in shape when she was a stripper/escort.

01-26-06, 00:06 AM (EST)
34. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
And that,ladies and gents,is her only commodity!

Emz 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emz Click to send private message to Emz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
How sad that you have to put other people down to build up your tiny little self.

windycityblues 22 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail windycityblues Click to send private message to windycityblues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I AGREE!!!! SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!! STOP BEING SO JEALOUS!!!

01-26-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
37. "WARNINGS - Emz and windycityblues"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-06 AT 01:11 AM (EST)

It's apparent that neither of you have read our guidelines that prohibit bashing other posters. They appear as a small link at the very top of every thread.

And abide by these guidelines, or your posting privileges may be revoked. Or see our links compilation thread in the General Discussion Forum for other sites in which you may be happier.

ALL cast members of SO are fair game for bashing in ANY way.

01-26-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail windycityblues Click to send private message to windycityblues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: WARNINGS - Emz and windycityblues"
Can I ask why Oklablue was able to make fun of my post passing jokes with the moderators and she gets no warning? It doesn't seem right.

01-26-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
41. "Not here."
Go back to that post and hit Alert. That way I'll see it.

And in future, e-mail Mystic or myself if you have any other problems. Click the first icon in the upper right-hand corner of a message from us, or click our names in the Conferences list.

scatterbrain 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-26-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scatterbrain Click to send private message to scatterbrain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
it made for good protection when the door hit her in the booty on the way out.

bye bye xxxtina! not sorry to see you go!

01-26-06, 01:59 AM (EST)
40. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
And the world must know,cuz they've all had a look or a feel of that booty."Booty,My Honarable Butt".Good title for her, uh, book.Shrimp Coctail for all..

01-26-06, 03:50 AM (EST)
42. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
A tribute to our writers:

Lets lift a glass
To an honorable a##
Lets toast every butt
That free of all smut!

By Mishamimi

Words to live by.
JS.

01-26-06, 04:14 AM (EST)
43. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Shes not old enough, don't lift a glass,
dream and dream, you'll never have that a$$.

01-26-06, 04:32 AM (EST)
44. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Sorry, I do not dream of her a##.But she is old enough to know better.

01-26-06, 04:54 AM (EST)
45. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Old enough to know what? Not to show her body? Gawd, she is 20! What do you want from her? She is younger than Jennifer in season 2 and Cassie in season 1! Don't forget, she is only 20...were you making life changing moves at that age? I wasn't! GAWD!!!

01-26-06, 05:03 AM (EST)
46. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I thought she said 22.At 20,yes.I was living in NYC,working and going to school.And most important to me,paying my own bills.

01-26-06, 05:07 AM (EST)
47. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
No, she said she was 20, she's young. I admire she reached out for help at her age. I wasn't ther at 20!!! far from!!

01-26-06, 05:13 AM (EST)
48. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
Windy,thats the whole point.You see things from your vantage point,as I do from mine.That does not make me right or wrong,its just a conclusion I have to a situation I have observed.I have no problem with differing points of view,but real freedom comes in an exchange of ideas,facts,aswell as opinions.As we have done here.I have not been judgemental towards you,nor will I be.

01-26-06, 05:20 AM (EST)
49. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I understand you. I'm just saying, when I think back to 20, I think of myself as a child. The fact that this girl thought, "I need help" is more than I did at 20. I mean, she chose to have that child when she was basically a child. Right or wrong, at least she chose to get help!

01-26-06, 05:32 AM (EST)
50. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I do understand what you are saying.And 20 is a very difficult age for both sexes.let me say this,the draw of the money in that sort of life is huge,but the degration is far bigger.It is not something I could have done.I worked all manner of jobs,to afford my apartment in the city,most of them 8hoursa day,plus art school and all the expenses that go with it,so, its those choices we make early on that carry us when we get older.
My biggest problem with her was that she took this on tv.If she had no kids,I might feel different.And most important,she had loving home to return too.She had choices.She made them.She has to live with her choice of going on tv.that,opened up a pandoras box for her.Public domain,sorta speak.

01-26-06, 05:42 AM (EST)
51. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
I respect your opinion completely. I have worked since I was 17. I'm just not so sure she had a loving home to return to. I wouldn't want to live with a mom who enabled me and a dad who told me I should be a stripper. I don't know that going home would of been a positive option.

01-26-06, 05:50 AM (EST)
52. "RE: christina's got a good booty"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-06 AT 05:57 AM (EST)

As I do yours.I believe the striping started when she was married.The first mistake was with her mother allowing her to marry this guy.The mom should never have signed those marriage papers.Sometimes,when you make a mistake,you just have to admit it and even return home.If not for herself,certainly for her son.I will go further and say,had she been my daughter,I would have dragged her butt home!ANd I am about her size too.That would never have stopped me from draging her out of there.Can you even think of being married at 16 and having a child soon after?

01-26-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
53. "THAT'S ENOUGH!"
You've already been warned, windycityblues. Apparently that wasn't enough for you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •