The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-05, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-05 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-21-05 AT 05:05 AM (EST)

Paranoia will destroy ya!
Unless you were a player in the ABC. As everyone survives another week.
However all the little bits of doubt are starting to gather.
Will emydi trounce the other red inkers?
Will she share the winning prizes with Scarlett, for another season as winners of the ABC?
Will lvoetulips, conquer all? Or will dreamerbeliever come outta nowhere and take the prize? Will Libra ever get out of 6th place?

I can't say this enough ... you never know.

What I can say for sure is; Here are the...

Wk 10 Results

Votes: Jamie, -18 / Gary, -6. 3 of our Top5 had Gary on their safe lists.
IndividualImmunity: Rafe, +6 NO ONE guessed correctly that Rafe would be a challenge hog.

SecretWord: Importance.
This weeks secret word was an anagram of all the letters used to label each of the mayan chance masks.

a-c-e-i-m-n-o-p-r-t = importance.
If you included the secret word, it doubled the value of the mayan chance mask you gave yourself. It doubled the value of the mask you gave to someone else, as well.
If you didn't get the secret word. You only received the actual value of each mask. Same for the ones given to others.
Winners of the double valued masks were: lvoetulips, Scarlett, KO_fan, LookeeLoo, DearAbby, LibraRising, MJewel, Kermit the Vixen, kingfish, Lolly and emydi.

MayaBonusResults:
Mayan Chance Masks
i = 10
m = 9
p = 8
o = 7
r = 6
t = 5
a = 4
n = 3
c = 2
e = 1
kircon ~ (a)-4 + (tX2/iX2/tX2)-10/-20/-10 = -44
kingfish ~ (pX2)16 + (oX2/cX2)14/4 = 34
KO_fan ~ (aX2)8 + (tX2/i)10/10 = 28
Kermit the Vixen ~ (mX2)18 + (tX2)10 = 28
alwaysintruble ~ (o)-7 + (mX2)-18 = -25
LibraRising ~ (pX2)16 + (n)3 = 19
lvoetulips ~ (mX2)18 + 0 = 18
Scarlett ~ (pX2)16 + (c)2 = 18
dreamerbeliever ~ (r)6 + (tX2)10 = 16
RebelCrown ~ (r)6 + (r)6 = 12
GuessItRains ~ (a)4 + (o)7 = 11
emydi ~ (eX2)-2 + (eX2/nX2)-2/-6 = -10
Lolly ~ (aX2)8 + 0 = 8
DearAbby ~ (aX2)8 + 0 = 8
MJewel ~ (aX2)8 + 0 = 8
LookeeLoo ~ (nX2)6 + 0 = 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scoreboard Synopsis:

Movers and Shakers:
Kingfish is the big scorer this week with a total of 39 points. Kermit the Vixenhas the second biggest take this week with 31 points.
KO_fan makes a big move this week with 29 points and trades places with LookeeLoo. lvoetulips still holds sway over the Top5. Close behind and still in 2nd is Scarlett, last seasons ABC winner. Lolly falls a coule of spots downwards. Giving kingfish and dreamerbeliever an opportunity to rise up in the standings. Speaking of rising, LibraRising continues to hold onto 6th place. Will he finally make a move? He's only 3 points away, now.

On the RedEnd...
kircon has another amazing week. With -50points, she again more than doubles the weekly score of the still Red-Ink leader, Emydi. alwaysintruble also gets a higher weekly score than the Red-Ink queen. With only 4 more entries left to post, someones gonna have to make a big move soon.

Scores:
Rank (previous rank) Player ~ weekly score (previous score) = Total Score *SpecialPrize

1. (1) lvoetulips ~ 26 (272) = 298

2. (2) Scarlett O Hara ~ 21 (264) = 285

3. (4) Kobrien_fan ~ 29 (249) = 278

4. (3) LookeeLoo ~ 14 (262) = 276 *

5. (5) DearAbby ~ 25 (232) = 257

6. (6) LibraRising ~ 26 (228) = 254

7. (7) MJewel ~ 22 (207) = 229

8. (8) Kermit the Vixen ~ 31 (192) = 223

9. (9) GuessItRains ~ 18 (185) = 203

10. (11) kingfish ~ 39 (170) = 209 *

11. (12) dreamerbeliever ~ 25 (168) = 193 *BooteePass

12. (10) Lolly ~ 13 (174) = 187 *FreeSecretWordCard

13. (13) Rebel Crown ~ 19 (166) = 185

3. (3) kircon ~ -50 (-112) = -162

2. (2) alwaysintruble ~ -31 (-148) = -179

1. (1) emydi ~ -21 (-239) = -260

"Lucky 7"

The castaways are now down to the Final 7.
It would normally be the perfect opportunity to shake things up. But, it seems we already had that occur at the Final 8.
Since I can only follow suit, instead of lead, I'm offering a one-time chance to double some of the weekly points. Every point value for this weeks safe listed bootees is doubled to 4 points each.
However, each vote is also doubled to -6 points each vote. Be careful, they add up quickly.

Safe-List: mandatory
Your list of Survivors who will not get a vote at TribalCouncil.

Immunity has also been doubled. 12 points for a correct choice of winner. -6 points for an incorrect answer.
IndividualImmunity: non-mandatory
Which individual wins the Immunity challenge.

SecretWord: non-mandatory
Find and post the secret word in your entry.

MayaBonus: non-mandatory
JohnMC's "Pick-A-Partner" Bonus
This week I want you to pick a player, currently in LoserLodge.
I will add their weekly score to your own for the bonus this week. redInkers will of course get a negative interpretation of their weekly scores.

Your current list of losers to choose from:
wallflower / alwaysintruble / whoami / mckelviej / Emydi / RudyRules / LookeeLoo / Mjewel / Flowerpower
byoffer / Dakota / tvgeek / DasMole / DearAbby / mimo / Scarlett / kingfish / oz4ever / Higgs / JohnMC
molaholic / bystander / KermittheVixen / LibraRising / JennaF / lvoetulips / Mo0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tribe: Xhakum
:
Cindy / Danni / Gary / Judd / Lydia / Rafe / Stephenie

Sample Entry:
SafeList:
Lydia / Judd / Danni / Gary / Rafe
Immunity:
Cindy
SecretWordBonus:
nincompoop
MayaBonus:
Mo0

the tribe is choosing silence this week

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bulletlist of the remaining special prizes and their abilities...
*FreeSecretWordCard: Just as it sounds, play this card when you want to get the secret word but don't want to do the work involved in solving it.
One use only. Use before FinalEntry. Use in your entry for that weeks answers.

*BooteePass or BooteeButton: This Pass/Button allows the owner to "commit the sin" and have a bootee on their safe-list and still not get booted themselves. However, when the infraction has been commited I will take back the Pass/Button.
One use only. Will be revoked by me when the infraction happens.

Da Rules:
Objective:
Every week you will post a "safe list" of survivors still in the game.
How many is up to you. Pick as few or as many as you want. Just know, your flirting with disaster the more survivors you include.
For each survivor who does not get votes you will get points.
If you happen to name a survivor who gets votes I will take away points for every vote cast.
Anytime after the 2nd week and you list a bootee. I will boot you from the game. AND you will have to go to Loser Lodge
I will also pose, in each new entry thread, up to 3 non-mandatory questions. Each question will be worth a different value and will vary in difficulty. They are not mandatory though.
Non-Mandatory questions:
Immunity:
Each week, if you choose to do so, you can take a guess at who will win Immunity. For every episode with tribes I will ask that you name a tribe to win. When the survivors merge I will begin asking for individual immunity. Point values will change when this happens.
SecretWord Bonus:
Each week I will choose a secret word. Your duty is to include that word in your entry.
MayaBonus:
Every week I will post an extra bonus question. When, where, why, how, what will be up to me. I like to suprise people so I suggest staying vigilant and alert. The nature of these questions will change all the time, so will the point values.

Basic Point Values:
Each survivor who does not receive votes will be worth 2 points.
Each survivor who receives votes will be be worth -3 points per vote. This includes the booted survivor. This does not include quitters or people who do not receive votes but leave the show anyway.
Tribal Immunity will be worth 3 points if correct. -2 if incorrect.
Individual Immunity will be worth 6 points if corrrect. -3 if incorrect.
SecretWordBonus will be worth 5 points. 0 if incorrect. (-5 for RedInk)
MayaBonus:
Maya Discretion

Deadlines:
Game Deadline:
Anyone can enter the game but only during the first 3 weeks. Week 4 the game will be closed to new entrants.
ProbationaryPeriod lasts for only the first 2 weeks. After that I will boot you if you have a bootee on your safe-list.
Entry Deadline:
Pre-Snews/On-Time entries are accepted until Wednesday at 11:59pm et. and will get 2 free point if no edits are made after the wednesday deadline.
Grace Period entries are accepted between the Wednesday deadline and Thursdays showtime. 7:59pm et. Anyone entering during GracePeriod will automatically receive a penalty of -5 points.
Any Entries made (or edited) after the Thursday showtime will not be counted.
If a player misses making an entry. I will use their previous weeks "safe list" as their new entry. (No Immunity or Bonuses)

REDINK subtleties:
If you decide to answer the bonus questions, they should come with messages of intention for negative points. If you don't verify your intentions I will "assume" you wanted positive points.
If you want to enter early, don't want to edit and still want the -5 points for posting late, simply title your post as "AutomaticPenalty" or "GracePeriodEntry"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pick me Das Mole 11-21-05 1
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... Scarlett O Hara 11-21-05 2
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... emydi 11-21-05 3
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... kingfish 11-21-05 4
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... MJewel 11-21-05 5
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... lvoetulips 11-22-05 6
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... DearAbby 11-22-05 7
   RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... Scarlett O Hara 11-22-05 8
       About Kermit. tribephyl 11-23-05 14
           Nevermind tribephyl 11-23-05 16
 Posting for Kermit the Traveling Vi... Scarlett O Hara 11-22-05 9
   Decisions, decisions.... Kermit the Vixen 11-23-05 12
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... alwaysintruble1 11-22-05 10
   what is this.. emydi 11-23-05 20
       RE: what is this.. alwaysintruble1 11-23-05 23
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... LibraRising 11-22-05 11
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... Rebel Crown 11-23-05 13
   Pick a different loser. tribephyl 11-23-05 15
       Lost? Kermit the Vixen 11-23-05 17
       Picking a different loser per your ... Rebel Crown 11-23-05 19
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... GuessItRains 11-23-05 18
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... dreamerbeliever 11-23-05 21
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... LookeeLoo 11-23-05 22
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... Lolly 11-23-05 24
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 E... KObrien_fan 11-24-05 25
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 10... kircon 11-24-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-21-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Pick me"
If you pick me I'll tell you what the Secret Word is

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-05 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

Posting early because I will be traveling over the holiday! Happy Thanksgiving all, be safe!

SafeList: Lydia / Danni / Rafe /Stephanie / Judd

Immunity: Rafe

SecretWordBonus: Why Tribe, you nefarious little rascal -- are you posting inabsentia, or are you back from your weekend jaunt?! Whatever the story or case or conspiracy theorey may be, we missed you around these boards! As if I didn't have enough on my plate this Thanksgiving time. Trying to get my household in order so that we may travel to Grandma's humble abode for our scrumptuous Thanksgiving feast/reward ... the trip's all mapped out and now, well let's just say now I have to set my sights on this ever-elusive SecretWord. When will you learn, that Tomorrow really is another day? Here's wishing you and all of your relatives, all of the joys and heartburn too, that goes with this most traditional of American celebrations! Gosh, the pressure has really intensified this week! Double points, double bonuses! Time for me to make an ascention over the lvoe tulips ... when will that child learn to spell?

MayaBonus: JohnMC's "Pick-A-Partner" Bonus: I'm going with none other than our very own, drummmmmm roll pleassssseee,

Mistress emydomsilence / alien / trapped

Mistress emydom, do your majic please!! There could be enough dough saved up for some kinda bribe too. You just never know! We still have to celebrate that belated birthday of yours too!! Cheers and safe travels for all of you who will be on the road and in the air!!

partial, alliance

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-05 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

This is a RED INK entry AUTO PENALTY PLEASE!!!

Emydi: Let's play Mancala Tribey
Tribey: gets up with a disgusted look on his face
Emydi:What a nefarious plot Tribey!! Giving E the lowest point total...is this a conspiracy against me? Tell me, is it a conspiracy, you have to tell me..I don't want to be BLINDSIDED!!
Tribey:Will you calm down and just play the game. You're flipping out everybody, esp. Kircon and alwaysintrble with your continued harping...It was not a conspiracy...let's just play the rest of this game in silence...shall we?
Emydi:Okay, but I just want to be sure, okay, I just don't want a conspiracy against me....
Tribey: moves to get up to choke emydi
Emydi: Okay, okay, I'll shut up!!
Tribey: Thanks!!!

Safe-List: Judd

IndividualImmunity: Lydia

SecretWord: I don't know, I kicked some pretty major butt last week in figuring it out but did not "cash in" on the bounty...I guess I should take a page out of the Native American's Book: How to Celebrate Thanksgiving and just be giving and partial to those in need and new and alien to this land

Wait...now everyone is stealing my land and giving me necklaces for it and then making me live in the southwest mapped with "reservations" even though I'm from the northeast??? What's up w/ that?...KT...how did you fare with the change???

MayaBonus: my prodigy, Dear "Trixi" Abby
JohnMC's "Pick-A-Partner" Bonus
Don't let me down sweetheart, we have to keep up this "secret alliance!"

negative pts. for any bonuses, please!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-05 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

Silence? The Tribe is choosing Silence? Not even any fake Radio static noises?

Goodbye!

Non-Welcome to Bizarro World. Good is bad, Evil is smiled kindly upon, Jamie is intelligent and introspective, Lydia is a Type A personality, BJ uses three+ syllable words, and Steph suffers in silence.

Hell has frozen solid... and Tribe Chooses silence!!

Hello!

"Boy-Howdy, I done thought I seen everything, when I seen an elephant fly!" (but this beats even that).

Tribe, maybe you've taken offense that The LL crowd is partying on and paying scant notice of your dire straits or your time of need. Or that your unfaithfull Bobble headed gnome friend embezzeled your petty cash and spent it on an empty headed dame.

Are You down in the dumps? Well my friend, Getup, get up outa bed, get up you sleepy head, the sun has risen and the birds are singing ("Whaaaat... I tot I taw a Puddy Tat...").

Come on.... lets see a smile.... Come on... You can do it... Come on... you like puddy tats, right?

(OK, try reverse Psyc)

Now what ever you do, don't smile.... quit it, stop smiling.... stop it... I thought you weren't going to smile?

There you go, big guy, I knew you could do it. Now, Blow your nose...

Now that I've nauseated all of our lurkers with my 'bring a little treacley happiness' into someones day, I'll return to my own sullen drinking binge, with a pitcher of G&Ts, and get on with my ABC Entry;

Da Votes: Lydia, Cindi, Rafe, Steph
Da vaccinated: Rafe
Da Smaaart (JohnMC's "Pick-A-Partner); Maya Mojo Jewel.
First a subtle sly slipping in of the secret word... NEFARIOUS! DOUGHNUT! ESCARPMENT! FUNGICIDE! SPARAFULICAN!

Now, for a little note inre this weeks (or was it last weeks') theme, "Paranoia".

We are each trapped in a reality of competition, envy, winning at all costs, we are all competing against each other. Each of our sucesses, meager as they are, are at the expense of someone else. SO, Paranoia is a reasonable survival strategy, and not an abnormal Mental condidtion (Doctors, Hmmmph, what do they know, anyway?). Every one is out to get you, and you know this because you know down deep in your soul that you are out to get everyone else.

Top That!!

(BTW, Scar, Emy, that hysterical laughing you may think you're just imagining? Well, it's me. You guys just kill me).

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-21-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"

Safe-List: Cindy, Lydia, Rafe, Stephenie

IndividualImmunity: Rafe
SecretWord: Tribe...what nefarious word have you chosen this week. Is it silence is golden or the sound of silence? Silent night maybe? Should I sing...ahhhemmmm...<clearing throat>...Silent night, holy night, all is crazy (I mean calm) and all is oh I need a gin and tonic (ahhhh I mean bright)...ok...ok so this isn't LL Karaoke...guess I'll stop singing now, <grin>. There must be some clue unusually, nefariously and mysteriously mapped out for us in that whole silence thing. That is most nefarious and unusual of you. Not even using invisible ink...oh my. Could it be lucky 7?...Hmmmmmmm. I know...it is Thanksgiving...Happy Turkey Day! How about the challenge hogging...trouncing sly man rafe? Well, mayan masks and maya goodness...this secret word is not easy that is for sure.

MayaBonus: non-mandatory
JohnMC's "Pick-A-Partner" Bonus - I must choose that handsome man...our very own (drum roll please)...Kingfish! <grin>

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Okay, I'm totally confused. trying to decipher the secret word was driving me nuts. I'm trapped in hell with this, you know!

Safe List: Cyndi/Rafe/Lydia/Danni
Secret Word: Yikes. I give.
Pick a Partner Bonus: I'll take Kermit!

There. Now I'm completely confused!

courtesy of tribe, master of my universe

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
The tribe is choosing silence this week.

Okay, who are you, and what have you done with our beloved host? After all, everyone knows that not only is Tribey nefarious, he is also quite loquacious.

No doubt about it, folks, some sort of alien creature now inhabits Tribey’s body. Since he appears to be trapped, I’d like to take this opportunity to be wordy and give a few shout-outs of my own.

• First, to LookeeLoo, mjewel, Lolly, and lvoetulips, I just wanna say Hi! The five of us seem to be outsiders, because no one wanted to give us a MayanChanceMask last week.

• You better watch out, emydi and alwaysintruble. With her awesome score of -50 this time, kircon is starting to kick butt in the ABC game as much as she is in MMM. *swoosh ~ swoosh*

• With only three points separating us, LibraRising, you seem to be trying awful hard to take over my Top Five spot. I hope my picks are better than yours this week.

• I’ve got good news, Miss Scarlett, KOfan, GuessItRains, dreamerbeliever, and Rebel Crown. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!

Vix, I can’t wait to hear about your trip. Was everything mapped out for you, or could you come and go as you pleased?

• Keep those tales coming, Guppy. I always enjoy your garrulousness. Pretty soon, you’ll have a higher word count than Tribey. Nah, prolly not.

Safe-List: Cindy / Danni / Lydia / Rafe / Stephenie

SecretWord: Where is it hidden this week? Is it another anagram? A palindrome? By the way, are you insinuating that one of us is a nincompoop? Can I get partial credit just for being verbose? How about extra points for asking lots of questions? Can I? Huh? Can I?

MayaBonus: I’ll pick Emydi, since Tribey “uncovered” my secret alliance with her at LoserLodge.

Deer Abbey sig courtesy of tribephyl 2005

Happy Turkey Day, everyone! Don't celebrate so much that you miss Thursday's episode!

11-22-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
... Well, I do declare, I do believe our DearAbby has the gift of gab....

...she and Mistah Kingfish ought to get along famously!

...Speaking of the traveling Kermit the Vixen, has anyone seen her? I'm not sure whether or not she may want me to post for her again ... although, I've got to say, I did much better for her last week than I did for myself!

11-23-05, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "About Kermit."
She mentioned that she was coming home ... but I don't know for sure if she is.

If you want to, Scarlett, you can go ahead and make an entry for her and if/when she gets here to post an answer, I'll take her entry over yours.
Of course that's, if you want to.

By the way girls. I think that you both should check out this thread.
As should all of you!

11-23-05, 06:21 AM (EST)
16. "Nevermind"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-05 AT 06:22 AM (EST)

I see Vix is back ... with relish.

By the way, Vix, awsome, amazing and astonishing caps you have there. (Seen below)

I'm beyond jealous.

11-22-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
9. "Posting for Kermit the Traveling Vixen"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-05 AT 06:44 AM (EST)

Hmmmpf!! Never mind!! Although, I would not have done you wrong! I HAD you covered.

Welcome back from your African Safari. Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Decisions, decisions...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-05 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

*sauntering out of the jungle* Hey there, ABCers!! What a pleasant surprise to see my score! Ms. Scarlett, darling, it is true what they say about you. You do NOT disappoint! Tribe, on the other hand, disheartens me with his silence upon my return. Thank you, Dear Abby, for the shout out. I now feel welcomed back into the fold. *turning nose up in Tribe's general direction, feeling the snub*

But here I am with a dilemma. Darling Scarlett, I am wondering if you had too much Rum Punch at Loser Lodge. I know nothing of what you are referring regarding my picks for this week. I intended to make my own picks, but seeing as how you have done better for me that I ever did, well, I just may decide to ride your coattails all the way to Victory Lane! Should I leave your picks for me this week as they stand? Or buck up and make my own picks? Shall we form an alliance (I have gorgeous photos to offer as a bribe)? Decisions, decisions!! Before I decide, let me tell you all about my trip.

No, Abby, we could not come and go as we pleased on our safari. The entire vacation was, as you put it, "mapped out" for us. In fact, it was totally seamless, exotic, magnificent, and utterly romantic. We went on game drives each morning and each afternoon for several hours each time. At dusk, we got out of the Jeeps (we were very, very brave) and had cocktails and snacks while we watched absolutely resplendent sunsets. The colors were so unbelievably majestic, it was surreal - like alien skies. See for yourself...

We took guided rides in dugout canoes, picnicked with "semi-habituated" elephants (I even got a KISS!!)

and stayed in the most luxuious tents I have ever seen. I use the term "tents" loosely since they were furnished with mahogany furniture, running water, flush toilets, showers, a double vanity, and a ceiling fan. But they DID have canvass sides ...

We had to be escorted to and from our tents after sunset because there were no fences around the camps and animals roamed freely after dark. There were actually baboons in the trees over our tent at one camp (we actually stayed in three different camps).

Yet as enjoyable as that all was, the highlight of my trip, the thing I enjoyed most, will no doubt cause all the veteran ABCers to celebrate in a euphoric, frenzied jubliation. May I have a drum roll please.

*drum rolls begin in unison - well almost unison as those who hit the eggnog early are a little slow on the draw*

May I introduce to you, the ABC legend himself, his royal highness, King of the Jungle, host extraordinaire and creator of the original ABC, the one to whom I lost my SB virginity (yes, I gave him my first ever post when I was still a naive and innocent DAW), I give to you.... LIONCHOW!!!!!

The crowd becomes absolutely frenetic. Vixen waits patiently for the cheering to subside. Knowing that she and she alone holds the secret to LionChow's defection (to be revealed shortly), she smiles and nods. At this very moment, Tribe realizes what a terrible mistake he made in "choosing silence", thereby failing to acknowledge Vixen's safe return from her magical safari. Attempting to redeem himself, Tribe offers her a map to his secret location in the dark pit of despair as well as a Strawberry Margarita.

Oh, Tribe! Why, thank you! *slurp* I forgive you, honey. After all, I've always been partial to margaritas. I'm on my way to rescue you now. *slurp* Well, as soon as I finish this margarita. *slurp*

Now, I know you are all asking yourself the same question. Why wouldn't LionChow come back to the ABC with me? Why would he turn his back on his people? Why has he been gone for SO long without so much as a postcard? Well, before you all even THINK about asking Mr. LionChow to get his sorry old asylum-seeking African feline butt back to the ABC, I have to tell you that I, Kermit the Vixen, have discovered the reason why we have seen neither hide nor hair of Mr. Chow (other than his Fanatics post lauding Danni and her short shorts) for many moons. It's not that he's deserted us, but it seems as though Mr. Chow has taken himself a BRIDE folks! Ladies and Gentleman, it is my pleasure to introduce you to .... Ms. Chow.

And with that, I come to the end of my post and must decide whether to pick for myself, or let Ms. Scarlett continue to propel me up the ladder. Darling, I think I'll let you off the hook with a huge THANK YOU and special photo chosen just for you, taken by the Vixen herself in Zimbawe on the morning of her return trip home. Here are the famous Victoria Falls.

Safe: Rafe, Dannie, Stephanie, Lydia (only by coincidence do these mirror Scarlett's picks for me)

Secret Word: Are you kidding me? I've stayed up half the night already with this post. If Scarlett had it in her post on my behalf, I'll shamelessly take it. Can I do that?

John Mc's Pick a Buddy Bonus: Ummm... how about Rudy Rules. No reason, just because.

Scarlett, I also have a picture of an elephant's Mr. Happy if you'd prefer that over the Falls. It's quite impressive.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
SafeList: Rafe Danni Cindy
SecretWordBonus: Rafe
MayaBonus: Rafe I'll pick myself, why not right?

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "what is this.."
what the heck...you're not giving up on me are you?

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: what is this.."
Tribe seemed to be writing the same few lines every week for the red ink happenings, so I figured I'd help out.

Actually, I had a really sneaky idea in mind, but upon further review it probably wouldn't have worked. Its not like I was really going to catch you playing fair was I?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Always the sixth bridesmaid, never the fifth. DearAbby is certainly a worthy opponent! I suppose I should just be happy to still be in the game.

Fie! Is this the culture we live in? The type where we celebrate a mediocre performance? Am I just in this for a participation certificate? Nay, I need to, no, I must break the Top 5 this week. It will happen! If not, I'll just swing back by the curiosity shop and have some more rum punch.

Safe-List: Danni, Rafe, Steph, Cindy
SecretWord: The secret word. Hmm. I'm torn between either Hoboken or Islip. Is it one of those?
MayaBonus: Since MJewel is doing so fabulously in the PTB game, I think I'll glom on to her luck and pick her as my partner.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Cindy / Danni / Lydia / Rafe

Secret Word Bonus-
Yeah, right. I'm not falling for this again. Instead of becoming frustrated looking for clues, I think I'm going to celebrate the freedom not worrying about it; it may silence my chances of winning but now I can just worry about Thanksgiving dinner.

Maya Bonus-
My Loser Lodger is tribephyl.

11-23-05, 06:18 AM (EST)
15. "Pick a different loser."
Supposedly, I'm lost and have given up the game at LL.

Please don't pick me if you want any points.
Make sure to pick a loser from the list, instead.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-05, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Lost?"
Not for long, honey. You gave me that map, remember? *ahem* The map, Tribe? To redeem yourself? You may need to re-read my post.....

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Picking a different loser per your request"
I don't understand why, but I'll do as you say, tribe. Haven't followed the LL thread, and am not watching "Lost", so I'm a bit confused as to why, but whatever you say goes!

New pick: tvgeek.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Down to the Lucky 7 and I'm still Number 9. Come on folks, make some mistakes already! We're all already eligible for Loser Lodge.

SafeList: Danni / Lydia / Rafe
SecretWord: After a lot of thought, I'm not sure.
MayaBonus: Per DasMole's request, I'll take DasMole. So what's the secret word partner???

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Safe: Cindy / Danni / Rafe / Stephenie

IC: Rafe

SecretWord: Must admit that I beginning to feel a bit trapped by the secret word challenges. I miss the days of it being a once in a blue-moon thing rather than an every week thing. Maybe just maybe this is finally the week for it to be nefarious.

MayaBonus: I pick my buddy from the sunshine state, the lovely, smart, and fellow Rupert groupie ... Wallflower!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
SafeList: Cindy / Danni / Lydia / Rafe / Steph

MayaBonus:

I pick Dakota.

Tribe Notes:

Have a safe Holiday everyone! I’m off to Loser Lodge to try and find Dabby. She’s trapped somewhere still. Then off to find tribe!

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Tribey, I would love to have one of those cute sig thingies but I wouldn't know how to use the darn thing. But perhaps it's time that I venture into the brave new world of signess.

Abbey, smooches to you for the shoutout, but darlin', shout softly, because our UTR strategy must be working. Don't wanna blow the cover.

Safe: Danni, Lydia, Rafe,Cindy

II: Rafe

SecretBonusWord: How about "the" or "nincompoop"? I haven't a clue.

Mayanbonus: I choose Dakota. But I am so confused. I looked at your link and you say there that I am penalized for failure to post an entry. Um . . . I didn't know I was supposed to post at LL. Or is there another Lolly? Or perhaps there's a secret code or parallel universe at LL where players on the list (like tribephyl) are really not there and players NOT on the list (like Lolly) ARE there? Maybe Lolly is an alien pretender who's been mapped and coded by the Master Alien Tribephyl who wickedly chooses Silence to sate his . . . desires.

I think the latest alien fad on tv is getting to me . . . or maybe it's the novellas (Mexican soap operas).

Have a safe and fun holiday - celebrate the Turkey with gusto, amigo.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-05 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

*Sigh*, late once again I am at home in preparation to celebrate Thanksgiving and I realized I still hadn't made an entry here. I'm getting bad at this, but it is my own darn fault. Emy to answer your question, I mapped out my route so things were very well for me. Texas isn't as alien as you thought for this northern gal.

Safe list: Cindy / Danni / Lydia / Rafe / Stephenie

Pick a partner: A partner from loser lodge has to be my new alliance mate : Wallflower (though there are many others there that I am partial to)

Good luck and have a safe and happy thanksgiving everyone, if you are lucky there will be some peaceful moments of silence throughout the day.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 10 Results / Wk 11 Entry"
Safe-List: Judd

Immunity has also been doubled. 12 points for a correct choice of winner. -6 points for an incorrect answer.
IndividualImmunity: Gary

SecretWord: I forgot to put time in my schedule to search for the secret word. I'v mapped out this day and forgot to plan any time for ABC. How could I do that? I think about this game all the time. Especially when there is silence. My mind wanders and I start hearing boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-swoosh-thunk-swoosh-thunk. Sorry wrong game. Well I must post as it is 6:55. Maybe next time I'll get the secret word.

MayaBonus: JohnMC's "Pick-A-Partner" Bonus
Emydi-You are my inspiration. I will feel blessed and celebrate if I finish this game.

KO-I'm so glad you don't feel like an alien in Texas. We will all want to be in your shoes this winter.

Kermit-I'm really glad you made it back and didn't get trapped by that big lion, LionChow. Love the pictures. What an experience.

As always make my points negitive. Thanks Tribe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •