The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-03, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Dunno where Supes is tonight, so here ya go!

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Christy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Dave (or Whoever)". That said, there is not exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

And, of course, happy voting.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Deena IceCat 04-08-03 1
 Alex Draco Malfoy 04-08-03 2
 Deena Loree 04-08-03 3
 Alex ejm92 04-08-03 4
 Alex Jims02 04-08-03 5
 Alex J Slice 04-08-03 6
 Alex whoami 04-08-03 7
 DEENA BMH 04-08-03 8
   DEENA erikman 04-08-03 9
 Deena mavsfan 04-09-03 10
 Deena Krautboy 04-09-03 11
 Deena Bennett ivoryElephant 04-09-03 12
 Deena Thaibeach 04-09-03 13
 Deena railfan 04-09-03 14
 Alex Jayzzzy 04-09-03 15
 Alex VerucaSalt 04-09-03 16
 Deena Connie E 04-09-03 17
 Deena Q 04-09-03 18
 Deena Rain Crow 04-09-03 19
 Deena KeithFan 04-09-03 20
 Deena scante60a 04-09-03 21
 Alex Boilermaker 04-09-03 22
 deena smiles 04-09-03 23
 Deena Devious Weasel 04-09-03 24
 DEENA DEENA BO BEENA Barenaked Ladiesfan 04-09-03 25
 Dena tattletale 04-09-03 26
 Deena janisella 04-09-03 27
 Deena Krendie 04-09-03 28
 Deena bobstew617 04-09-03 29
 Alex DoodleBug 04-09-03 30
 Deena jeffho84 04-09-03 31
 Deena AresMars 04-09-03 32
 Christy SherpaDave 04-09-03 33
 Rob lizzmac 04-09-03 34
 ALEX wendyp 04-09-03 35
 Deena samboohoo 04-09-03 36
 Deena and her sweating panties !!!!... katem 04-09-03 37
 Alex survivorscott 04-09-03 38
 VOTE TALLY #1 ElroyJetson 04-09-03 39
 Deena Cathy the Canadian 04-09-03 40
 See ya, Wouldn't wanna be DEENA cowboyroo 04-09-03 41
 A-L-E-X BaquaR13 04-09-03 42
 Alex (idiotic reasoning included) big idiot 04-09-03 43
 Alex ulalame 04-09-03 44
 Heidi TechNoir 04-09-03 45
 Alex Prometheus 04-09-03 46
 Alex nowhereman 04-09-03 47
 Christy (DIE, CHILLONE, DIE) bergdogg 04-09-03 48
 Deena joannie 04-09-03 49
 Jenna djandy 04-09-03 50
 HEY DEENA... Round Robin 04-10-03 51
 Deena LeftPinky 04-10-03 52
 Deena I_AM_HE 04-10-03 53
 Deena SteffiGurl 04-10-03 54
 Butch Yogi 04-10-03 55
 Deena sleeeve 04-10-03 56
 Deena.. DRONES 04-10-03 57
 Deena Bebo 04-10-03 58
 Deena NTK 04-10-03 59
 Deena s_man 04-10-03 60
 Vote Tally #2 Bebo 04-10-03 61
   RE: Vote Tally #2 ElroyJetson 04-10-03 65
   Sig Pic - Sorry ElroyJetson 04-10-03 68
   SADHAM HAUSSIEN SaphireLady 04-10-03 75
 Alex VanQ1 04-10-03 62
 Deena! Breezy 04-10-03 63
 Deena frisky 04-10-03 64
 Deena dabo 04-10-03 66
 Rob mistofleas 04-10-03 67
 Rob blacknwhitedog 04-10-03 69
 Matthew esquire 04-10-03 70
 Matthew GuessItRains 04-10-03 71
 Heidi Peteycat 04-10-03 72
 Rob Brownroach 04-10-03 73
   Vote change: Deena Brownroach 04-10-03 90
 Deena smokedog 04-10-03 74
 Rob Schnookie Palookie 04-10-03 76
 Deena Chez 04-10-03 77
 Rob jkokoj 04-10-03 78
 Alex bebekid 04-10-03 79
 Deena moonbaby 04-10-03 80
 Rob jennk 04-10-03 81
 Alex munson 04-10-03 82
 DEENA beachbuzzard 04-10-03 83
 Deena Swami 04-10-03 84
 Matt zzz 04-10-03 85
 Deena... yer panties are on fire PepeLePew13 04-10-03 86
 Rob tamarama 04-10-03 87
 Deena NorthOfBoston 04-10-03 88
 Rob strone 04-10-03 89
 Alex travelingbetty 04-10-03 91
 deena FSUGUY 04-10-03 92
 RYAN OBX 04-10-03 93
 RE: Deena Bennett Jedidog 04-10-03 94

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Deena"
Rob slits her throat...

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-03, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Alex"
I just see Rob and Deena cannibalizing him before turning on each other.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Deena"
Lots of options this week. But everyway I look at it I see Deena going first.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-08-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alex"
I'm getting tired of seeing him sit around.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-03 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

Alex this week, Deena next.

Some may say Deena goes this week because of her cockiness, but Rob's cocky too! So either way, you're going to continue to the cockiness.

Don't feel like going into my reasoning.

Edit: OH DANG IT!!! I WAS GOING TO DELETE THE SIG, BUT I CLICKED THE BUTTON ANYWAY!!! ARGH!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Alex"
I still says he's due for it

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Alex"
Or mabe Butch??

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-08-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "DEENA"
seems the most logical this week in my opinion

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. " DEENA"
no more playing dress up deana, she goes the same week zoe went

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-03, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Deena"
Matt, Jenna, Butch, & Christy make the final 4 per CO spoiler, backed up by the BoDog sports book as shown here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3723.shtml#17

This means Deena, Heidi, Rob, or Alex must go this week.
We also have a spoiler that tells us Deena likes everyone except Rob. It’s been argued that based on this, we can conclude (based on Rob/Deena’s current alliance) that Rob eventually betrays Deena. This would indicate Rob lasts longer than Deena, so Rob can’t go this week.

This leaves Deena, Heidi or Alex getting the ax this week.
We also have Heidi saying ‘if you thought E7 (naked immunity) was something, just wait till E9. ‘
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3464.shtml

We also have CO spoiler saying a tribe member went topless to guarantee that player X wasn’t voted out (and that this strategy worked). These two spoilers indicate to me that Jenna and or Heidi get naked this episode to avoid the ax, and that both are safe in episode 9.

This leaves Deena or Alex to get the ax.
So, the question is Deena or Alex?

Since we have

1) Heidi indicating there will be nudity E9
2) CO telling us nudity saves a tribe member
3) Rob lusting after “Twigs & Sticks”
4) Deena feeling betrayed by Rob

This is perfect timing for Rob to start thinking below the waist, resulting in a Deena boot this week.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Deena"
Based on the ChillOne and MilkShaky, and supported by several other minor spoilers, we have quickly narrowed down the field for this week’s boot to Rob, Alex, and Deena.

Weight Loss Spoilers:

The weight loss spoilers have run their course and are no longer a reliable spoiling tool.

OFG Theory:

Deena and Rob are both featured in the “next week on survivor” Promos; Alex is not. This suggests that either Deena or Rob are going this week.

Strategies Revealed Do not Succeed:

After the merge, several alliances were revealed to us, leading up to Roger and Dave’s departure…

Alex and Matthew were shown plotting to vote out Roger and Dave. In this group confessional Alex made reference to the F5 alliance of the New Jaburu. (Alex, Matthew, Rob, Deena, and Jenna)

Deena was shown confirming her alliance with Rob and describing her view of the F3 ( Deena, Rob and Jenna).

Our spoilers confirm that none of these revealed strategies will succeed. These alliance are all destined to fail…Deena does not make F3 or F5.

Face Time:

This season the editing pattern has been increased face time two episodes prior to the boot, with the character disappearing into the background in the episode prior to their departure.

Deena’s editing last week fits that pattern. Dave and Matthew took the spotlight while Rob plotted strategy and Christy talked about how creepy Matthew was. Deena disappeared into the background…”this game is mine”.

Yurisympatico Spoiler:

This spoiler has been right on several counts and states that Deena makes the jury, but does not last long into the end game. It also states that she “can’t stand Rob”. Sounds like Rob outlasts Deena.

BostonGuy Spoiler:

While this spoiler has lost some of it’s credibility, the basic facts have yet to be proved wrong… Rob, Heidi, and/or Jenna vote out Alex. Deena is not mentioned in the voting block, because she’s probably already gone.

Episode 9 Scenario:

After last week the alliances were clearly at 5 (Deena, Heidi, Jenna, Rob and Alex) versus 3 (Butch, Christy, Matthew)

Butch is bitten by a Piranha, and Heidi is shown with a swollen knee (misdirection to have us consider them as vulnerable this week).

Matthew will also be considered for the boot, after being edited as the creepy outsider last week.
The Reward Challenge will feature the blow dart and spear challenge, where 4 women are randomly paired with four men to compete as teams for a “date” reward. Matthew and Christy are paired together and apparently win the reward…

” A date provides much pleasure and happiness, as well as a new point of view.”

Christy sees another side of Matthew she was unaware of (as foreshadowed by her “he’s creepy” comments last episode) and a timely alliance develops as a result.

After Matthew returns from the RC Rob continues to play both sides of the fence by maintaining his place in the alliance of 5, while keeping his options open with Matthew. Rob probably encourages Matthew to throw the next challenge…

”Matthew is convinced he should throw a Challenge in order to get back under the radar. But is this smart?”

Matthew realizes that he has become the next target and goes on to win the Gross Food Immunity Challenge, at which point the predetermined bootee is no longer available as a target…

”It's a scramble to the end to figure out who's next to go, as various tribe members battle it out and face unexpected developments that affect their standings with each other.”

“And a power struggle erupts at Jacaré.
Rob: Deena thinks that she's pulling the strings. Alex thinks that he's calling the shots. Who's really calling the shots? Me.”

Rob feels threatened by Deena and Alex, realizing he is the fifth wheel in the alliance of 5 and defects to his back-up alliance with Matthew, now solidified by the RC he shared with Christy…

“The struggle for dominance is split right down the middle”

Deena, Jenna, Heidi and Alex versus Rob, Matt, Christy and Butch.

JP’s comments about “shift from 5-3 to 4-4” comes to pass…

“We will sit there and say, "OK, it looks like it's these five against these three, and it's going to be a numbers game," and then you show up and, all of a sudden, it's a big shift; we are now at four vs. four. Well, so and so said something to such and such and now they are mad at each other and they are going to switch tribes and the other guy doesn't know it. And you're going, "Oh my God, how did this happen? They are screwing up their whole game." But you can't change their nature.”

And after the tie-breaker Deena is voted out after another ironic twist, set up by her overconfidence in the previous episodes…

Once Deena is gone, Rob will see to it that Alex is not far behind…Rob is calling the shots…at least for now.

Krautboy

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-09-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Deena Bennett"
Deena said those ever fateful words "this game is mine"

Those words are ALWAYS followed by a boot

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Deena"
She's gonna be a-sweatin' in her panties. Or not.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-03, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Deena"
Well, I have gone for Alex 3 weeks in a row, so will now go with Deena and therefore expect Alex will probably get booted

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-03, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Alex"
He is a threat to deena

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-09-03, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-03 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

The power struggle IMO is something that Rob is telling us, I don't necessarily believe it comes out in the open yet. Rob is notorious for his ranting on about someone behind their back without saying a word to their face a la Roger. He has always been our narrator behind the scenes of everyone and everything he can't stand but you'd never believe it when he is mixing it up with his fellow contestants.

With that said, Deena and company have focused on "boot the strong" which IMO would be Matt/Alex right now. Main focus being Matthew though due to his "creepiness"

The teasers about Matt getting back UTR with throwing a challenge is a typical MB teaser which means either he doesn't throw it but loses or doesn't throw it and wins. Either way, he doesn't get booted. Matthew is Rob's goat so I would think Rob would lose Alex over Matt in a heartbeat.

I think that he does win the immunity though and this causes a revisit on who to boot. Rob will edge Deena towards Alex over Matt for the same exact reasons he rants to us. He is too much of a leader, he is dangerous, blah blah.

The women want strength gone and Rob will always love anyone who makes him feel insecure gone.

The Deena/Rob issue IMO will come to a head NEXT week when there is no else to be perceived as leader. Rob will now have his sites set on Deena, the Q & A Title strikes me as "crap" will come out and D vs. R happens. Since Deena "dislikes" Rob, Q and A is where I think Rob gets the votes on Deena; thereafter it comes back to bite him when he gets skunked and gets the boot.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Deena"
I hope, I pray.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Deena"
Mainly because I need her to go to regain some ground in my PTTEs.

But other than that it is because the Rob/Deena alliance was so in our face post merge. It has to crack at this point, and Deena will be taken out by Rob/Heidi/Jenna/Butch (and possibly Christy)

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Deena"
All week I've been thinking pretty much what mavsfan and Krautboy have just said. If Deena doesn't go this week, then alliances, challenges, and other things will have to get VERY weird for us to end up with Matt in the F2.

Rain Crow

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Deena"
Final remarks at TC won't save her before the jury.

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Deena"
I think all of the alliances shatter this week, and Deena's left out in the cold.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Alex"
Well this week will seperate more players on Spoiler Island. Hopefully I am on the winning side and the minority side.

I do not see five people voting for Deena.

Furthermore several things need to be discounted this week.

Heidi's statements about wait until Episode 9 if you thought that the bathing scene was risque'. This comment has already come to pass in the stripping on the pole that occured two episodes ago. Ever told a story to about five people? The fifth screws up some details and in this case the detail was the Episode Number.

JP's 5-3 to 4-4 statement is also believed to be a fact that this is waht happens in this episode. He was not specifically mentioning what happens in this episode when their are only 8 people left. He was merely making a point that generally the character of individuals cannot change, no matter how hard they try. Everyone is trying to make an alliance of 5 that will split up right now. Yes some tribe members believe that their is a solid core of 5, but if you ask each one at this point everyone will insert different people. This statement could have easily been meant to refer to the guys having six and the girls having four and as Heidi said that the women were sitting ducks and now look at them.

Butch-Christy Alliance. DOES NOT EXIST right now. People are too used to seeing an older man and a younger woman pair up that they think this is the case here. Both have voted according to alliances that they have and their voting patterns clearly show no alliance. Butch might be sympathethic to Christy situations in the past, but they both vote according to strategy.

Rob has no reason to vote for Deena unless he can take Heidi, Christy or Jenna with him on his voting block. He is a student of the game and will not risk the Purple Rock. If anyone has thought of the consequences - Rob has. Yes Jenna and Heidi were pissed that Deena ate food after the bathing reward, but not enough to break a strong alliance since day one. The women's alliance is STRONG and will remain so at least right now. Rob sides with the women. Matt sides with Rob and the women. Probably even Butch who will lookout for his own good votes for Alex. Alex is voted off 6-2 or 7-1.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "deena"
I can't come up with a reason to boot alex just quite yet, but deena has been very cocky and i think her ic performance woke matt up. i think matt is now beginning to realize that he is not in the alliance of 5 and will work harder at staying. matt will be the one who will "adapt" like he has in the past. he will probably win the rc, but think about throwing the ic. however, he won't because he realizes he is vulnerable. i think this will cause rob to betray his alliance with deena because his backup vote partner is going to jump ship with his new awakening. any way that will leave deena outside because rob will have to prove that he is loyal to matt by not voting out his next biggest threat of alex. well, that is my logic anyway . . .i will probably be wrong and alex will go

alt boot: alex

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Deena"
The CO Final Four and the BoDog Final Two are why I think that it has to be Deena that goes this week. I don’t see any way to get to either of these groupings if Alex goes now.

If given a 4-3 advantage, the women would press it to the end. The four women are much more closely aligned than the four men. (To be exact, Jenna and Heidi are closely aligned and Deena and Christy are closely aligned. Jenna and Deena are somewhat aligned, which brings Heidi and Christy into the group. There are no male pairings or groupings that are as tight as either Jenna and Heidi or Deena and Christy.) Maybe Matt could go on an immunity run and get to the final two with Jenna, but I don’t see anyway two men would get to the final four.

(That’s the wonderful thing about doing this, though. As soon as the episode is broadcast, and you picked wrong, you start to see the path that gets to where you think things are going.)

On the other hand, the men, particularly Rob, would not necessarily see a 4-3 male advantage as the prelude to a pagonging of the women. If anything, he would (correctly) identify himself as both the weakest of the four men and the second most likely voting target after Matthew, who, unfortunately for Rob, is the strongest of the four men. Rob, having orchestrated the tossing of Deena, would be perfectly willing to orchestrate the tossing of Alex, leaving himself in complete control, at least in his own mind.

The question remains, however – who would be the fifth vote? I agree that Rob would not be willing to risk picking the purple rock. The flip side of the women being more closely aligned is that it would be tougher to get one of them to vote for Deena than it would be to get one of the men to vote for Alex. Rob would vote for Alex at the drop of a hat.

To answer my own question, I believe Jenna and Heidi would be willing to vote against Deena (and if one does, they both will). They want to be the final two, and they can’t be as long as Deena is around. Christy is a further complication; she and Deena are both stronger immunity threats than J/H and Christy appears to be far closer to Deena than anyone else. (Not to mention the fact that woe be to anyone who goes up against Christy in the F2.) So, to get to a J/H F2, Deena needs to go sometime, and sometime soon, while there are still stronger immunity threats out there. (If they let Deena hang around too long, there will be no one left who can beat Deena at the challenges.) J/H are slutty, uhm, confident enough to believe that they can use their bodies to control the men. Plus, once Christy is gone they think they will be able to manipulate her easily. (This will backfire on them, however.) So, Rob approaches J/H, or else has Alex do it, and the two of them plus the four men vote Deena. They don’t tell Deena, for obvious reasons, nor do they tell Chrisy, for fear she would tell Deena. Deena takes the walk by a 6-2 vote.

Barenaked Ladiesfan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-09-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to send private message to Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "DEENA DEENA BO BEENA"

tattletale 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattletale Click to send private message to tattletale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Dena"
Dena

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Deena"
because I'm not arguing with Krautboy's logic.

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Deena"
Its the perfect time for Rob to betray her. It will come back to bite him but not for a couple of weeks.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Deena"
It will be sad to see her go, because I think she's been a good player, but Rob will make sure he controls things (in his mind, anyway) and maybe some people will see how much of a JERK he really is.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Alex"
Logic tells me this....

If Deena is booted, then you have Butch, Christy, Matt, Jenna, Heidi, Rob and Alex left. Matt will probably go on an immunity run (if it has anything to do with living in the Amazon or strength/endurance, he'll win over the others), but Alex could too. So Rob could align with Matt, Alex, Heidi and Jenna and vote out Butch and then Christy. Then whoever doesn't win immunity, probably Rob, will get booted. So then you have a Heidi, Jenna, Matt, Alex final four.

If Alex is booted, then you have Butch, Christy, Matt, Jenna, Heidi, Rob and Deena left. Again, Matt will probably go on an immunity run, especially now that Alex is out of the picture. Rob will align with Deena, Heidi, and Jenna to boot Butch, Christy and then Rob will turn on Deena. Then you have a Rob, Matt, Heidi, and Jenna final four.

However, spoilers tells me this...

Butch, Christy, Jenna, and Matt make the final four. That leaves Deena, Alex, Rob, and Heidi to go. We know Heidi doesn't go this episode so that leaves Deena, Alex and Rob.

If Deena goes this episode, then that leaves Butch, Christy, Jenna, Matt, Heidi, Rob and Alex. It would be between Alex and Rob to get booted according to spoilers. The group could turn on Rob this episode.... however, if Deena hates Rob, I think Rob makes it further in the game than she does. So that leaves Alex to go.

Why do I pick Alex now? I don't think Deena and Rob turn on each other this episode. The tension will start to mount and Deena will get stabbed in the back next episode. I think Rob and Deena would LIKE to boot Matt (threat) so Rob tries to convince him to throw the challenge. However, he says screw it... I'm too competitive not to. Matt wins, and Alex gets the boot.

However, I can totally see Deena going too.

jeffho84 22 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffho84 Click to send private message to jeffho84 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Deena"
Judging by ChillOne and her recent editing.

JeffHo84: Delightfully Useless

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Deena"
Still trusting in the CO spoiler and since I just can't fathom a guy going this week that leaves me with Deena.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Christy"
Now that Dave is gone, time to go back to my original UTR person.

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Rob"
OK, I know it flies in the face of all evidence and smart spoiling, but I can't shake my gut feeling. And I can't possibly be doing any worse than I've done the last few weeks. It's mostly the "Alex vs. Deena" promo, with Rob saying he's really the one pulling the strings, that tipped the scale in his favor for me.

I know about the "Deena loathes Rob" thing - but I'm thinking that's possibly as a result of her finding out some information about his sneaky, smarmy behavior in the episode that airs tomorrow, which leads to his ouster.

I know it's stupid. It's ill-informed. It's 99% likely wrong. But there 'tis.

Lizzmac

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "ALEX"
Okay I think it is down to Alex or Deena. Not sure which goes, but Thinking Alex is a good candidate.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Deena"
Ever since Deena said she was joining the BBB because she could manipulate the younger girls, I've thought that they would be her downfall. Plus Jenna did make that "fat pig" comment last week.

Previously we saw Deena, Jenna and Rob talking about a final 3 without Heidi, but we know Heidi and Jenna are tight. I don't think they need their leader anymore. And I think Rob would rather take Heidi to the final 3 instead of Deena.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Deena and her sweating panties !!!!!"
To get to the CO's final four Deena going now makes sense. Alex is taken out by Rob next, then Heidi. Matthew wises up to Rob and gets him thrown out, leaving us the final four.

Deena also sealed her fate by saying the game was hers, she did not take into account how insecure and childish Rob is. In the end, her panties will be sweating, just like Jeanne's were.

*My siggie goes here*

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Alex"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "VOTE TALLY #1"
Deena - 25
Alex - 11
Christy - 1
Rob - 1

Everyone else UTR

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Deena"
It's time for a little backstabbing - Rob style.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "See ya, Wouldn't wanna be DEENA"
It's a toss up this week between Deena, Alex and Rob.

From the previews, Rob states he is calling the shots. He could be wrong and oustered, but with his weight loss, and the fact that Matthew isn't totally aware of Rob's betrayal yet, Rob should survive at least one more Episode.

Alex is the next strongest male and Deena's strategy was to eliminate the strong first. Alex will be Deena's target and get the votes of Heidi and Jenna no doubt.

So, Alex has 3 votes for sure. How Christy stacks up in this is a mystery too. She has voted with the all-female alliance since the merge, and all the men were taken out before the women in the challenge.

Now the question lies, does Rob realize how far down the food chain he stands? He purposely missed all questions at the IC and is very keen to the purpose of that game. Seeing that he was taken out by the women before Butch and before Christy may have caused him to wake up and see where he stands.

I believe we are going to see a 5-3 or 4-4 tie against Deena with Alex getting the second most votes. Rob must be keen to the fact that if the 4 women in fact do have a secret alliance to get rid of the men, he MUST get rid of one of them now, and the strong one must go.

I think we are going to see Matt win the RC and use all he has learned from Rob to further himself in the game. Most likely, we will see the concept of an alliance of 5-3-2 theory. Matt, Christy, Butch with Alex/Rob along for the ride, yet Rob doesn't know it.

Deena: 60% chance to go, Alex 35%, Rob 5%.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "A-L-E-X"
His time...

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Alex (idiotic reasoning included)"
I don't usually vote unless my choice deviates from majority, so here it is.

Because of the support for a Deena boot this week, let me first remove some of the fuel for some of the reasonings I've read (I did not read all posts in thread so apologies if I restate something).

1) Weight Loss Spoilers: I believe these are STILL valid. Last season, all the final ones standing had firm weight loss rumors. Alex has no rumors, Deena does, therefore Alex should go before Deena.

2) OFG Theory: This has lost its reliability as a tool. Although Alex is not visually featured, his name is featured as one who thinks he is in control.

3) Strategies Revealed Do not Succeed: This tool should have been thrown out the window at the end of last season. We KNOW that Matt and Jenna's strategy is to not create waves and to be UTR, we KNOW they get to F2. Most strategies revealed will not succeed because they STATISTICALLY can not, only one strategy can suceed. Hence there is no validity to this theory.

4) Face Time: It has been stated that Deena's lack of face time supports her potential boot this week. Same thing can be said for Alex.

So why would Alex go this week?

1) Weak alliances. True strong alliances are cemented with friendship - he does not have this.

2) Challenge threat. Everyone came together to boot Dave because he was a challenge threat, why not again?

I think it is that simple. And "simple reasoning" has been the reason for most of the boots this season.

Just my guess, BI

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Alex"
I don't think that Rob will turn on his alliance with Deena yet. This is more of a gut choice than based on any spoilers, although Boilermaker and others have provided persuasive rationales for an Alex boot this week.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Heidi"
It is time for a woman to go but too soon for Deena. She has been central to the last two boots and her group of followers won't dump her quite yet. And Rob the Talker is clearly playing the role of Robb the Godfather. He doesn't have the persuasiveness to overthrow Deena at this point. Besides they showed it in the previews so no chance.

Heidi has lost her next to last real friend with the demise of Dave. Jenna isn't strong enough to save her, and would abandon her in a heartbeat if it was in her self interest. Heidi's story arc (and any attractiveness that might have helped keep her around) is done -- nobody even wants her to take her clothes off again.

Ok, it's a long shot. But I'm bored.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

Prometheus 13 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prometheus Click to send private message to Prometheus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Alex"
Gonna have to go with Alex this week.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Alex"
The next in the line of leaders to "cancel each other out," with Rob and Deena after him.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Christy (DIE, CHILLONE, DIE)"
Why not?

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Deena"
or maybe Alex...

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Jenna"
Here's my wild conspiracy theory reasoning:

I think a woman must go home this week otherwise the women would Pagong the men and we would have the final four be all women. Since the CO spoiler says that is not the case, therefore a woman must go. Supposedly Heidi goes 6th and Christy goes 4th, so that leaves Deena or Jenna as the choices.

I think Deena fits the role of the "plain Jane turning into the swan" more than Jenna. Also, Jenna does not have any weight loss spoilers, whereas Deena is said to have lost over 30 pounds. This is early enough that whoever is sent home could regain weight while on the Jury before they're sent home.

And my final reasoning, Yurysympaticos on SS who said Deena goes early jury has only posted something like 4 times. My conspiracy theory gut is telling me this could be CBS misdirection for a Deena win.

Or not. Alternate: Deena

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "HEY DEENA..."
...it's time for you to go!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Deena"
It has to be you!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Deena"
I've changed my mind from Alex to Deena and back to Alex and then Deena again while typing this, but here goes:

to get to the CO F4 of Jenna/Matthew/Butch/Christy, the best way seems for the 3 biggest outsiders (M/B/C) to join together, and for Rob and possibly Alex to join them, forcing a DEENA ouster. Support for this are Butch and Christy's friendship, which has lately been pushed aside, likely to resurface this episode, and Matt and Christy's apparent RC date. A Matt IC win would likley cause all these loose (?) alliances to be drawn together by Rob (again, possibly drawing Alex along).

Next episode, Rob would stab Alex in the back. After this, Heidi becomes the next target, and either Rob sticks with his new foursome, or B/C/M stick together and Heidi goes in a tiebreaker if Rob tries and jump ship again. Then Rob gets stabbed by everyone if he jumped before, or if Jenna wins immunity.

Deena said it best: its the weaker versus the stronger. But the dead fish (Butch and company) still has a bite or two left, and the weaker take out the stronger (Deena)

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Deena"
Not really comfortable with my choice this week, because I'm almost sure a guy is gonna go, but there has been alot of Deena lately.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-03, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Butch"
What a week... I have gone from Deena to Alex back to Deena and even considered Rob
Throw out the JP interviews (he is usually just blowing smoke) and forget about the vague
C1 spoiler then who would be the next logical boot..... Butch... He was the agreed boot
after Dave and Roger. Perhaps he takes 'one last bite' and exposes Rob for what he is.
........But then again I am usually wrong...

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-03, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Deena"
Hey... look at me... I wrote a lot again:

After several people have outlined the reasons that either Alex or Deena is gone next, I was ready to post my reasons why Alex would be next. But as I typed them out, I rethought my original thinking and decided to go with the crowd (for my own reasons).

There are three women (Jenna, Heidi, and Deena) and three men (Alex, Matthew, and Rob) that are supposedly allied (the men originally agreed to the alliance thinking that they would have a 3-2 advantage, but when Heidi came on board, it balanced the ticket).

In order for the women to assure dominance, they must either get Christie to vote with them in the final seven to eliminate one of the men, or they must surprise one of the men by voting him out early. Christie's vote is too iffy, but they want to leave it open as an option. Therefore, they MUST target a man other than Butch this week, and then, if that doesn't work, they hope to plead with Christie for next week.

The man that they will target is Matthew, who was described as psycho by Rob last week, and who the men have treated as an outsider for quite a while.

Since Alex and Rob seem to be clueless, they will likely agree to get rid of Matthew early, and Matt will panic and try to fly under the radar by throwing the RC, but will triumph in the IC, giving himself immunity and leaving the women to scramble for a new plan.

Having already isolated Christie and Butch, and being concerned about what might happen if they allow the men to stick together, they will panic. This will tip off the guys.

Matthew, Christie, and Butch will all target Deena. It only takes one guy to cause a tie, but most likely Rob and Alex will both realize that Heidi, Jenna, and Deena have a final-three pact, and will join with Matthew, Christie, and Butch to vote out Deena, leaving Rob as the only person that she doesn't like (for daring to defy her).

Future outlook: Rob and Alex have burned bridges at both sides (agreeing to target Matthew originally, and knocking off Deena in the end), and as the physically strongest players left, it makes sense to target these two. Alex will be gone next, fitting with the spoilers that we have.

Heidi and Jenna will realize too late that they should have tried to re-ally with Rob and Alex. Now, a re-alliance would only give them a 3-3 tie. We know from spoilers that Heidi is eliminated in episode 11... so bye Heidi (perhaps with a Rob IC win??)

Rob must be eliminated next. He is not a member of the 3-person core alliance (Butch, Matthew, Christie), is the biggest immunity threat left, and we know, thanks to the Chill One, that he does not make the final four. So long Rob!

It seems that Jenna would be the most likely final-four target, but the Chill One reveals that Christie is voted out fourth-from-last. This may be due to a Jenna IC win or to a new Matt-Jenna alliance. Either way, Christie is gone.

Of the final three, Butch (the only one that hasn't betrayed several jury members) would be the most likely win the $$$. Additionally, he may not be a part of the new Matt-Jenna alliance. As such, unless he wins immunity, he is gone. Chill One says he doesn't win immunity ...

Jury selects between Matt and Jenna. I don't know who wins, but I suspect that it will be Jenna based on the editing.

How's that for spoiling?

Oh yeah... there's one more little issue: Who wins the Reward Challenge this week?

Well... we know from the previews that the RC will be a "date" and people involved will attain new insight into something and try to forge new alliances (or something like that... too lazy to look it up). This means, to me, that Christie is on the RC date... as for her "date"? Well... in order for someone to gain NEW insight, they need to have not been on the same tribe as Christie pre-merge (IMO). Thus Butch and the women are not on the date. This leaves Matthew, Rob, and Alex... of these three, Alex seems most likely to consider brokering a deal (which would set up the betrayal of Deena when Matt wins IC). So let's go with an Alex win (or an Alex/Christie win, if it's a pairs challenge).

Summary:
RC: Alex (+ Christie)
IC: Matthew
Boot: Deena

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Deena.."
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 07:30 AM (EST)

Two factors lead to a Deena boot this week:

1.Krautboy---Once again he's convinced me. The evidence is just to strong to ignore this week.

2.Nash---Dave was a leader, and he was voted off last week. The Alliance of 5 begins to turn on each other. Instead of going after the easy targets they turn on the strongest members of the tribe first.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Deena"
Hmm, almost forgot to vote.

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Deena"
I don't think she has really been allied with anyone. She's bossy, a tad abrasive, and an immunity threat besides.

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Deena"
...again.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Vote Tally #2"
This is post #61, tallying 60 votes and 1 vote tally.

Deena - 37
Alex - 16
Christy - 2
Rob - 1
Heidi - 1
Jenna - 1
Butch - 1

Surpisingly, Matthew has stayed UTR.

2 sig pic violations noted: Elroy (in a vote tally, no less!) and Tech. Mock them, I dare you.

04-10-03, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Vote Tally #2"
Bebo,

What's wrong with my sig? IceCat set me up with a "valid" one in March. Check it out: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/1826.shtml#10

04-10-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
68. "Sig Pic - Sorry"
Sorry Bebo. LisaPooh set me straight. I forgot about the "No SigPic" rule for the votes.

Elroy

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-10-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "SADHAM HAUSSIEN"
You have been voted off the planet, BYE BYE

OOopps wrong board

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Alex"
Well... nothing absolutely solid to go on this week. Just the hunch.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Deena!"
Wish it was Rob

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Deena"
Case closed {thwump}!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Deena"
alt: Rob.

Forget the complicated scenarios. "Alex thinks he is calling the shots" does he? Have we been shown this? No. Alex is not going anywhere. It's between Deena and Rob, and from what we've seen to this point sending either of them packing wrecks their mutual strategy. Matthew puts the pieces together, especially after Rob tries to convince him to throw a challenge when it is genuinely not in his best interests. Alliances shift and it comes down to Deena's camp leader status (no longer required) vs. Rob's entertainment value (or: at least he's not annoying), so it's so long Deena.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Rob"
Something tells me that after Robs complete manipulation of Matt last week (telling Matt that it's he, Alex and Matt in the final three) and then NOT talking to Alex about his conversation with Matt and on several occasions keeping Matt and Alex away from each other so they couldn't discuss the situation, is gonna bite Rob in the butt. Matt and Alex finally talk...Matt realizes that Rob is using him big time, Alex has no real love for Rob because he sees the bullcrap artist that he is...they go to Deena and say...hello, he's talking behind your back, he's got a poker in the fire with each of our names on it and it's time to get rid of him. Butch, Christy and Heidi are gonna tag along and the only person I see as "perhaps" keeping in the Rob is Jenna. Mainly because she's manipulative herself and thinks she can still work Rob and his hormones.

Yeah it's a long shot. Yeah it flies in the face of everything but that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

BTW Elroy, your sig pic is "regulation" but we don's use sig pics in the vote thread to save on loading time. Use it freely anywhere else, just not the vote thread (it's in the rules in the beginning post). I often forget and have to edit.

mistofleas --can't believe she actually thought about this vote

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Rob"
Rob- cause Misto convinced me!

(look no sig pic here)

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Matthew"
According to what I've read, there are a lot of comments on the Yahoo premium tape indicating that Matt is the next to go. People expressing a concern that like Dave, he is a physical threat. People saying he is kind of crazy. This happens multiple times on the tape. This leads me to believe that MAYBE the CO and the gambling story are just tricks the MB have set up for the spoilers. Like the fake picture at Tribal Council from S1

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Matthew"
I've gone back and forth between Deena and Alex all week, but in the end I can't choose between them. Krautboy and Sleeeve's analysis makes some sense, but I can't reconcile a Deena boot this week with Heidi finishing sixth and Jenna winning. It makes no sense at all that these alliance mates should end up spread that far around. An Alex boot makes somewhat more sense to me logically but seems to defy every editing rule I've ever seen on this show, and I'm not ready to cast that out just yet.

Indeed, from a logic and editing standpoint by far the most likely person to go is Matthew. Rob and the women all want him gone, and even Alex doesn't appear to like him. Matthew is also an idiot. If Rob tells him that it is in his best interest to throw the IC, I think there is at least a 90% chance he will do just that. And if Matthew loses the IC, wouldn't he be an obvious target?

There are three points against this, all easily refuted. 1) Matthew has weight loss spoilers. Still we're now at Day 27, so I think those can be fulfilled. 2) ChillOne. But ChillOne only says a guy with short hair (later described as "built") makes the Final 2. If Janet can pass as a woman about 30, then I think either Alex or Rob could match that description. 3) The CBS betting spoiler. This has never rung true to me and seems more like a red herring or an ad plot by an internet company trying to hit it big.

We've overspoiled this year and because of that missed the obvious logical boots of Jeanne, Shawna, and Roger. With Matthew's story line seemingly played out and no other obvious logical choice, I'll plunk down for him.

Peteycat 126 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peteycat Click to send private message to Peteycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Heidi"
I know I'm wrong but a Heidi naked twice is not a good thing

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Earlier this week I really felt sure Deena would go but I started getting a different feeling yesterday.

There's been ominous talk about from Jeff about "balance of power" in the upcoming episode. It sounds like things really get shaken up. Deena, Rob, and Alex all appear to be on the hot seat.

We have the recrap after this episode. A "star" boot would make the best cliffhanger to bring viewers back for Episode 10. That should exclude Alex, imo -- we still know nothing about him, and I just don't believe his whole m.o. is going to be unveiled this week only for him get the boot.

There's a lot of extremely plausible spec for Deena already posted here.
I've been looking at comments Jeff made recently about all three candidates.

He made these comments about Deena during the past week:

"Is Deena overconfident? Its hard to say - she is one of the few people aware of the shift. She is good at assessing, but that doesn't mean that she won't be wrong."

and

"I like that Deena played Dave but stuck to her word. Also she's a person I think because of her profession she's probably seen so many people flip flop on juries...she's really aware of that."

It sounds to me like Deena is going to see what's happening in this episode, though Jeff takes care to hint, "that doesn't mean that she won't be wrong." Is Deena in trouble?

Jeff made this remark about Alex before the game:

"...he had a level head throughout the `Survivor' experience."

and said last week:

"Alex is playing a very quiet game and definitely thinks he's in charge."

It sounds to me like Alex is being careful and trying to remain low-key, though Jeff takes care to hint that he "definitely thinks he's in charge." Is Alex in trouble?

In the same interview where Jeff talked about the change from 5 vs. 3 to 4 vs. 4, he talked about this unidentified person:

"You can have a situation where a certain person is in the driver's seat, and all they have to do to get to the final two is to just not drive the car off the road, and you show up at a challenge or tribal council and before you know it, they are turning so hard to the right they're in the ditch, they are past the detour sign, they are so far past go that you can't even get them back. And you think, how did this happen? Well, it happened because they can't change who they are, and either an event happened that caused them to react, or something was said at tribal council and before you know it, they are sticking their foot so far down their throat that it's lodged forever."

Now, this sounds too descriptive to be merely hypothetical to me. And it doesn't sound like Deena or Alex to me.

Who else believes he is "driving the car?" Rob. Jeff made these comments about Rob this week:

"A lot of people think that Rob is emerging as the real villain this year, but some people think he's adorable."

"Some people still love him and some people are starting to say he's wearing thin."

and

"Who is really in charge? Is it Deena, or Alex, or Rob, who really thinks he is The Man?"

All of these sound kind of coy if you ask me. Nothing about how Rob knows the game better than anyone, like we heard at the beginning of the game. And no hint that Rob is in trouble this week. Interesting. Ironic, perhaps?

Editing patterns work for a Deena boot. But, imo, there is no way that MB can make Rob UTR for an episode. He's been played up in every episode, and he is not going to recede into the background, ever.

He's being edited like Rob Mariano, pulling strings and plotting. He'll try to get Matt to throw IC - -that won't work. So he'll run around trying to set one thing in motion with Deena and another with Alex. He's verged on revealing too much with his smart aleck behavior at the last two TC's, but caught himself in time. This week I think he'll get caught, and his house of cards will collapse right in front of him.

As for the spoiler that Deena hates Rob, she may feel that way from watching him on the show. Or it could be that he disrupted her grand scheme in the game. even if he got booted before her. And this spoiler also says Deena gets an insect bite -- injuries are usually played up in the previews, but we have no hint of a Deena injury. So the spoiler may be wrong, or it may not be Deena's time yet.

Anyway, I won't be surprised if Deena goes -- but I'm gonna guess that Act I ends with the cancellation of The Rob Show.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "Vote change: Deena"
Back to Plan A, since that's what gonna happen. Just doing this as a meaningless formality.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-10-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Deena"
Your story is finished.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "Rob"
I like Misto's thinking. Maybe it's Alex & Matt that end up on the "date" and that's how Matt gets "a new point of view" about Rob.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "Deena"
I too have been struggling with question of Alex vs. Deena. Also thinking this is the episode for the 5-3 turning into 4-4 due to someone "turning". Problem is, I don't see the 5-3 in the same way others have suggested. For example Krautboy:

"After last week the alliances were clearly at 5 (Deena, Heidi, Jenna, Rob and Alex) versus 3 (Butch, Christy, Matthew)"

I don't see the B/C/M three-some. Then who are the 5-3? I can only guess the 5 are the new Jaburu (D/J/A/R/M), and 3 are the new Tambaqui (B/C/H).

So who switches, and whom do they vote for? Rob switches. New Jaburu wants to note for Butch (their original plan). New Tambaqui has to choose either Alex or Deena (as that is why Rob switched). Doesn't matter, as a tie results. Everyone is subject to the purple rock, even if they did not get a vote at TC.

I conclude Deena loses and this is why she hates Rob.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "Rob"
His time is up. He has played the puppet masker too long. He has been in our face just as much as Deena.

Deena is my backup on this one though.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "Alex"
It's between Alex and Deena for me, and since we have no weight loss spoilers for Alex, I'm going to tip the scale in his favor. If it's Deena this week, then it's Alex next episode.

And I think Rob and Heidi will go 5th/6th, not sure yet which.

bebe

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "Deena"
Deena Deena
What you should have seen-ah
A stab in the back
From the laughing hyena

jennk 18 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jennk Click to send private message to jennk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "Rob"
After picking Deena wrong the last two weeks, I'm changing my guess. Rob couldn't figure it out the last two weeks to get rid of her, I don't think he'll figure it out now.

I was going to pick Alex next but, I've seen some great thoughts on here about why Rob is going next... the best (in my opinion) is it'll be a great cliff hanger show. We've had two somewhat boring boots in a row and next week is the recap show so, I'm going with Rob.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "Alex"
Not wavering from my original pick despite good spec/evidence that Deena goes tonite.

Gotta just ride this one out.

beachbuzzard 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beachbuzzard Click to send private message to beachbuzzard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "DEENA"
I have a difficult time seeing Matt and Butch making the final 4 (as projected) with the women in a majority situation... therefore, Deena must go.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "Deena"
Her story seems told. I'm sick of her. Her panties are on fire.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "Matt"
I just feel like being different this week (and there is some logic to booting a misfit who is physically strong)--but it will probably be Deena and I'll be wrong again.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "Deena... yer panties are on fire"
There are a lot of compelling reasons to go with Rob or Alex as boot possibilities, but I just see more of a story arc ending for Deena than I do for Rob at the moment, while Alex seems to be getting further and further UTR. Both Rob and Deena have made comments that would be ironic for them to go any time now, however I see Rob as having more of a story to be wrapped up... so Deena is my boot pick.

I'm perhaps 50% towards Deena, 40% towards Rob, 10% towards Alex.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-10-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "Rob"
Only Rob has shown concern for Alex’s ‘leadership’ – this sounds to me like the same-old juvenile insecurity from Rob rather than a genuine leadership problem. (Dave’s gone, go after the next possible chick magnet) I think Alex has specifically chosen NOT to step up as a leader. The real struggle for leadership will be between Rob & Deena with all of their chest beating. Going by the editing, Rob has been shown as cocky and overconfident AT LEAST as much as Deena, if not more.

What causes a rift between the Aggression Twins? Perhaps the masses start talking to each other.

I think that on the ‘date’, not only will Christy find out that Matt’s not creepy; I think Matt’s eyes will be opened. After the comically obvious light bulb went on over his head with Heidi’s comments at the last TC, he will finally talk to someone other than Rob about strategy. I think at this point Christy is tight enough with Deena & the bimbettes to know what’s going on, and outsider enough to spill it to Matt (she has to know DJH would take her out without hesitation.) Once these two talk it out, they may decide to do some fact-checking with Alex &/or Butch too.

I believe the women have a tighter alliance than the men, so it would be easier to talk Matt, Alex and/or Butch into voting for Rob than to talk any of the women into voting for Deena. Plus, Deena hasn’t been as overtly deceptive as Rob (stringing Matt along & calling him Idiot behind his back). I think Matt &/or Alex are more likely to feel burned by Rob than anyone else may feel burned by Deena.

Or, they split on gender lines & have a tie-breaker. It’s possible that besides Matthew’s epiphany, Heidi’s comments at TC may rekindle the gender wars

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
88. "Deena"
UTR Butch and Christy will vote the way the tribe goes; Matt will vote the way he is told. Free-thinkers left? Deena, Jenna, Heidi, Alex, and Rob. Deena will target Alex because he is the only one of the men who hasn't fallen under her spell (although I suspect Deena will flesh out Rob's shadiness tonight). I think Rob will play both sides: telling Alex he'll vote for Deena, while telling Deena he'll vote for Alex. And of course he'll gloat about being such a powerful voter.

The only thing that sticks out in my mind is Heidi's hatred of Christy after the game is over. It seems too obvious to say that she turns against Heidi in the next episode and votes with the men (leaving C/J/A/R/B/M as the final six). Maybe this is her betrayal-- voting for Deena.

Men & Christy: 5 votes for Deena H/D/J: 3 votes for Alex

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "Rob"
Surprise!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
91. "Alex"
I don't think that the Deena and Rob alliance is going to blow up this week, so I am picking Alex to go.

alt: Deena

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
92. "deena"
cuz

that's why!

this was a hard week.

time for more nudity. poor rob. he must have to run in the bushes every so often. if you know what i mean. can you see a camera following him? hey rob - what you doing!

OBX 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OBX Click to send private message to OBX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
93. "RYAN"
RYAN

Jedidog 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jedidog Click to send private message to Jedidog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
94. "RE: Deena Bennett"
Deena won't see it coming. Yeehah!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •