The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

potterygrl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail potterygrl Click to send private message to potterygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
You may have discussed this before, I just found this site. On the BB5 site, on the first page it shows a headshot of all of the HGs. There's 16 spaces and only 13 people shown, obviously Natalie would be added to make it 14. Anyone wondering if they are bringing in other people at some point? I thought this odd, especially the way the pics are set up.

TIA!
Potterygrl

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question about BB5 website - I ... girlofoctober 08-05-04 1
   RE: Question about BB5 website - I ... seahorse 08-05-04 2
 RE: Question about BB5 website - I ... shabalaba 08-05-04 3
 RE: Question about BB5 website - I ... survivorscott 08-05-04 4
   RE: Question about BB5 website - I ... pmspml5 08-06-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

girlofoctober 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-05-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlofoctober Click to send private message to girlofoctober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
If I was to guess, and I am, I think when Natalie is let into the house to join Adria, they will also be adding Drew's twin and Diane's twin into the house.. Making it one huge DNA bag o' mixed nuts. BB always has a way of keeping us on our toes...
I would love to watch all of that unfold!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
I do not think that is what is going to happen, maybe others will come in but I doubt they will all be twins.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-05-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
A pet maybe? Or an evicted houseguest?

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-05-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
If you look at the grid, all the contestants are listed alphabeticaly. When Natalie enters the house, her picture would fit in the first empty space in row 3. theen the last two spaces would only be used as filler.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-06-04, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question about BB5 website - I noticed an interesting thing"
The website is updated and the final two spots say "roll over for info" which to me means no more new guests. Natalies picture is added.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •