The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First Human Stupidity Move"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"First Human Stupidity Move"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-08 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

Came across this reading my Patriot Post email thingy today.

Made me think of a prediction game to forecast what the first really stupid -- I almost asked to be voted off -- move by a Survivor will be. (Kudos to the GUFU thread stuff.) Why will the first boot be booted?

But let's predict. Old guy sitting back and jawing, ala Chicken George? Lame woman falling back on the hike? That's the old stuff. Brash young'un or other just pissing people off? An alpha-competitor/leader failing? The early do-no-worker? Energetic "alliance builder" closing off partnering possibilites with aggressive approach? Somebody gets scared of pelicans, almost drowns, falls into the fire, gets lost in the 40-acre "wilderness" of central island and finds a mule, or chops their foot off with the machete? Some dumb cluck blowing the challenge? Etc.

Who, When, and Why?

“The preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the republican model of government, are justly considered deeply, perhaps as finally, staked on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people.” — George Washington

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First Human Stupidity Move Estee 01-28-08 1
 RE: First Human Stupidity Move Dakota 01-30-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First Human Stupidity Move"
'The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.'

I got into a lot of trouble with that one once...

Anyway, I'm going to go with a combination of 'do-no-worker' and 'brash young'un pissing people off', linking them both into Dalton and using 'people' for both his own tribe, the other tribe, and the host. It's first out or quit!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-08, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: First Human Stupidity Move"
I'm guessing it will be someone who gets drunk and doesn't make it to the elimination gala. Oh, I know, that's an entirely different show, but more people post over here.

Thanks, Tribe!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •