The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-09, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"

Willkumm!!!

Welcome back to another edition of TAR and the Lvoe List! If you don't know by now, this is where you get to rank the teams and then some really, great cool person comes along, tallies it up and we get our average rankings. Last season, we were very lucky to have kidflash as our stat guy. Perhaps if we say "please", he'll do it again. PLEASE?

This week, the teams set off from LA to Interlaken, Switzerland. Along the way, they had to bungee jump and carry roll some cheese down a big hill. They were mostly polite, even saying "Gracias" to some cab driver!

Rank. Names

1. Mark/Michael – These two look like fun!

2. Tammy/Victor – Good job on the first leg.

3. Margie/Luke – Great job on the first leg. Cool how Phil learned to sign the mat greeting!

4. Cara/Jaime – Not bad

5. Mel/Mike – Good job

6. Brad/Victoria – Meh

7. Amanda/Kris – Who?

8. LaKisha/Jennifer – Not feeling them

9. Christie/Jodi – Who brings wheelie luggage on TAR???

10. Linda/Steve - Not so much Linda, but Steve? Ugh.

Philiminated: Jennifer/Preston

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Tazluli 02-16-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 altpeach 02-16-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 emydi 02-16-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Scuba Steve 02-16-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Max Headroom 02-16-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 kidflash212 02-16-09 6
   Yay! ARnutz 02-16-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 samboohoo 02-16-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 MaryKat 02-16-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 shimane22 02-16-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Belle Book 02-16-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Starshine 02-16-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 sittem 02-16-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Quepea 02-16-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 shilfiell 02-16-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 michel 02-16-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 CTgirl 02-16-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 dajaki 02-17-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 beau_30 02-17-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 redbaronii 02-17-09 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Silver03 02-17-09 21
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Max Headroom 02-18-09 24
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 Silver03 02-19-09 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 JanetFAN 02-18-09 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 PlumBlossom 02-18-09 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1 warp_core breach 02-22-09 26
 Results for Week One! kidflash212 02-22-09 27
   RE: Results for Week One! Belle Book 02-22-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-09, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
I like a lot of these teams, so it is hard to rank them. I am finding for the most part that all the family members have a lot of respect for each other which makes it so much more pleasant to watch.

1. Tammy & Victor - I like their attitude.

2. Mike & Mark - They seem to be a lot of fun.

3. Margie & Luke - I enjoyed watching them work together.

4. Mel & Mike - Although Mel seemed to struggle a bit, I think that they will do well together

5. Brad & Victoria - Yeah! Athletic older people! Oh my! I just looked and Victoria is younger than me and I am just a shade younger than Brad. I am an older person!

6. LaKisha & Jennifer - I don't really have an opinion.

7. Cara & Jaime - I haven't formed an opinion yet.

8. Amanda & Kris - Who? Were they on the show? I don't even remember them.

9. Linda & Steve - Yikes. I don't like the way he speaks to her. She is going to need to get tougher if they want to go far on this show.

10. Christie & Jodi - Are they on vacation? Are they working? Why not back packs?

Philiminated - Jennifer & Preston.They seemed to be this season's trainwreck couple. Is there a reason why she couldn't run to the pitstop? Does he have to carry her all over the place? I did not like the way they treated each other in the small amount of time we saw them.

altpeach 139 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. MargLuke- Loved them placing first.

2. MarChael- The pint sized powerhouse.

Big gap...

3. CarAime- Strong girl team.

4. VicTam- Obnoxious tendacies.

5. LaJen- Strong girl team who needs to work harder.

6. VictoRad- Meh.

7. JodiChris- Meh.

8. MelMike- Meh.

9. KrisMan- Totally don't remember them.

10. SteveLind- What tha?

Phileminated... JenniferSton.. Simply outran by two girls. Bye!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
i Know I will be in minority as I usually am on most of my lists

1. Mel and Mike--School of Rock...IT's a long way to the mat if you want to win Amazing Race. I love them and I loved Mel scooting down the hill with his cheese!!

2. Mark and Michael- I love that they're stuntkids!! I hope they stick around!

3. Margie and Luke--I loved how the clue to the pitstop was "listen" for the Yodelers and the deaf guy comes in 1st! That was cool that Phil signed it. I hope this doesn't get old though, just like blind Scott on Idol is becoming.

4. Kris and Amanda--They remind me of Kris and John from awhile back who came in second...a healthy strong couple.

5. Steve and Linda--now they may go down the list next week, but they're up at 5 for 2 reasons....Steve figured out how to do the cheese really fast and Linda likes Phil's eyebrow. She looks like she'll be annoying though...and she also looks like Steve's mom not his wife...

6. Lakisha and Jennifer...meh middle of the pack didn't really learn much about them

7. Cara & Jaime-ditto

8. Christie and Jodi-I didn't like them that much but they got a raw deal bc of that older couple with the train.

9. Brad and Victoria--"we're the only ones that did the cheese thing right" I don't think there was any right or wrong to it just get the cheese in a pile...I loved those guys that were laughing at them...they looked drunk!

10. Tammy and Victor--I always hate the young TYPE A siblings and this is no exception

If brad and Tammy got sick would they let Victor/Victoria team up?

Philiminated: Preston and Jennifer...good riddance they were the "make it or break it" couple and would have just argued the whole time. I'm glad C and J beat them to the mat.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. Margie/Luke
2. Mark/Michael
3. Tammy/Victor
4. Cara/Jamie
5. Brad/Victoria
6. Mel/Mike
7. Amanda/Kris
8. LaKisha/Jennifer
9. Christie/Jodi
10. Linda/Steve

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. Margie/Luke - They ran a great leg and Luke was in tears at the mat after learning they'd finished first. Though I doubt their longevity in the race, I think they're interesting to watch.
2. Mark/Michael - Great attitudes, should be fun to watch.
3. Cara/Jamie - A strong effort, but what's with the 'Car - uh pronunciation? These two look to be around for a while.
4. Brad/Victoria - Could we finally have an older team who can think their way through the race?
5. Amanda/Kris - Didn't see much of them, but at least Amanda's cute.
6. Tammy/Victor - Ran a decent leg, but I don't think I'm going to like these two very much. They reek of Ivy League elitism.
7. Christie/Jodi - C'mon ladies, can't two experienced travelers read a train schedule, or ask someone for advice since so many people in Switzerland speak English??
8. LaKisha/Jennifer - Didn't see much of them, so I don't know if they have any game or not. But my first impression wasn't too good.
9. Mel/Mike - Not.impressed.at.all.
10. Linda/Steve - Was I the only one hoping these two would wander off into the woods and get passed by every other team? What a waste of a TAR casting spot-- these two have no hope whatsoever.

Philiminated: Jennifer/Preston – I figured these two would have some game. I figured wrong. And they weren't especially likable either.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-09 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

I get the same giddy feeling from my first lvoe list of the season that the racers do from their first roadblock.

I nominate TAR for a special Emmy - best use of cheese on a reality show.

My List:

1)Margie & Luke - Both lovable people, a strong supportive mom and a young man who genuinely wants to prove himself in a world where he has likely always felt different. I hope they last awhile.

2)Mark & Michael - Feisty little guys, would be the smallest Alpha male team ever.

3)Cara & Jamie - Early yet, but I'd say best hope for a all X chromosome win.

4)Lakisha & Jennifer - Not much to go on but I didn't get any bad vibes.

5)Brad & Victoria - Okay for an older team.

6)Christie & Jodi - expected a lot more, only survived due to stupidity of Preston & Jennifer.

7)Amanda & Kris - Pretty team or is that pretty boring team?

8)Mel & Mike - Didn't dislike them as much as I thought I would, but still feels like there must have been a more interesting and competitive team out there for this slot.

9)Linda & Steve - Pure stunt cast and amazed they didn't get eliminated. I'll give Steve credit for showing the most ingenuity at Cheese Hill. I have this awful feeling in my stomach that they may turn out to be a Dandrew - inept team somehow surviving much further than they should.

10)Tammy & Victor - I had a sense of revulsion every time these two were on screen. Max said it best - they have an Ivy League sense of entitlement about them. Useless conniving about the train and Tammy physically shoving the little guy away from the clue box left me with a serious dislike for them.

Philiminated: Preston & Jennifer - being saved from the bickering couple might be worth putting up with Linda & Steve for an extra week or two. Here's an idea Preston, when you're in a foot race for the mat, attempting to carry a full grown woman on your back might just slow you down. Dumbass.

Stats? Thought you'd never ask! kid-stat-flash is back!!
Edited for grammar

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Yay!"
So glad you'll be joining us again kid-stat-flash! Welcome back!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. Margie and Luke

2. Mark and Michael

3. Mark and Mel

4. Amanda and Kris: My son initially like the "red-haired twins," but decided Amanda and Kris were the beautifulest couple. One day, he'll understand "most beautiful v. beautifulest."

5. LaKisha and Jennifer: Like Amanda and Kris, they weren't really there, thus I can't really hate them.

6. Brad and Victoria: Strong, but too cocky.

7. Cara and Jaime: They're cheerleaders, so they're lucky they're this high.

8. Tammy and Victor: I still see her as the three-year old who wants all the attention.

9. Linda and Steve: Although they completely misrepresent Virginia, they get bonus points for their effort in the cheese challenge.

10. Christie and Jodi: I overestimated them.

11. Jennifer and Preston: The only thing I love about them is that they're gone.

*smooches Agman*

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
This my list based on one episode. I'm sure it will change

1. Mark and Mike
2. Luke and Margie
3. Brad and Victoria
4. Christie and Jodi
5. Lekisha and Jennifer
6. Amanda and Kris
7. Cara and Jaimie
8. Mel and Mike
9. Tammy and Victor
10. Steve and Linda I hate Steve

I watched Preston and Jennifer at Elemination Station and they are still bickering. He even made her cry.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. Margie/Luke- they seem like good people, glad to see them win.
2. Tammy/Victor- Upgrade from Nick/Starr and Azaria/Hendekea, I'd say...
3. Brad/Victoria- they seem to have a strong marriage, also liked how they ditched the ditzy flight attendants.
4. LaKisha/Jennifer- They seemed kind of slow considering their athletic background.
5. Mel/Mike- I don't mind them, I just think they're cannon fodder.
6. Amanda/Kris- Kind of blah, but also unobjectionable (like Kris/Jon).
7. Mark/Michael- Not especially memorable to me.
8. Cara/Jaime- Blah. Another pair of bitchy women from Texas.
9. Christie/Jodi- Really disappointed with their racing in this first leg, but at least they won the footrace at the end.
10. Linda/Steve- He's an uncaring jerk, but she gets no sympathy for coming into the race without proper conditioning.

Preston/Jennifer- Why the heck did they stop running in a footrace so he could pick her up and carry her. Not going to miss these dimwits at all!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-09, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Here's my first ever Lvoe List:

1. Tammy & Victor -- I have a soft spot for Asian Americans, and this is one of them! I don't see the Ivy League elitism that others see, so for now they're up front.
2. Margie & Luke -- I've known some deaf people and know a little sign language. So I'm rooting for this team.
3. Cara & Jamie -- I like red hair on women, and this is the all-female team I think is most likely to break through and win. So I'm rooting for them as well.
4. Mark & Michael -- they look like they're going to be fun.
5. Mel & Mike -- like them so far, but they aren't my favorite team.
6. Christie & Jodi -- they were able to do a decent job early on, but they didn't get enough good info going to Interlaken and nearly were eliminated as a result.
7. Brad & Victoria -- meh but I liked the way they found out the best route to Interlaken.
8. Amanda & Kris -- don't really know them but they weren't annoying at least.
9. LaKisha & Jennifer -- okay so far, I guess.
10. Linda & Steve -- right now they're annoying. But they won't last too long.

Philiminated: Jennifer & Preston. Thank heavens this team's gone! They would've really gotten on my nerves had they stayed any longer.

Belle Book

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. Mark/Michael - So far so good, a positive team, with can do attitudes
2. Margie/Luke - I think I like them however his reliance on his Mother is making me a little uncomfortable.
3. Tammy/Victor - Good racers, their attitudes may drop them down the list, they remind me of A&K last season.
4. Mel/Mike - Positive and supportive, but how far can they go?
5. LaKisha/Jennifer - I feel good things about this team, albeit we haven't seen any good things yet.
6. Amanda/Kris - Seem like a nice couple, however what do I have to go on?
7. Brad/Victoria - Old fit couple, yawn.
8. Cara/Jamie - Yes, who were you again?
9. Christie/Jodi - Not great racing in places ladies, in other places very impressive, get those packs on your backs and you may go further.
10. Linda/Steve - Not sure if I dislike him or her most.

11. Jennifer/Preston - You busted me out of the anti-elimination game yet I am still glad to see you and you bickering gone.

May the sun always shine on Tribe

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-16-09, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Just finished watching - dead tired - just listing names:

1. Tammy/Victor

2. Margie/Luke

3. Mark/Michael

4. Cara/Jaime

5. Mel/Mike

6. Brad/Victoria

7. Amanda/Kris

8. Christie/Jodi

9. LaKisha/Jennifer

10. Linda/Steve

Not a bad crew overall, but gotta see more. There's promise...and probably a few dogs...

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Quepea 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-16-09, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
It's a little early, but might as well

1. Tammy/Victor - great team, can they be mean though?

2. Mark/Michael - fun to cheer underdogs

3. Cara/Jaime - good now, might fade later

4. Mike/Mel - surprises are always fun!

5. Margie/Luke - trouble on the horizon

6. Brad/Victoria - I expected better

7. Lakisha/Jennifer - bland

8. Christie/Jodi - inept and awkward

9. Amanda/Kris - better than last

10. Linda/Steve - how did they get so far?

shilfiell 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shilfiell Click to send private message to shilfiell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. Mike & Mark - These two seem to be the most intent on having fun - gotta love anyone who can throw themselves off a 700-foot ledge with grin on their face!

2. Brad & Victoria - These two are like Robo-Grammy and -Grampy. They're having a blast, too, and they wield a mean cheese. Victoria was almost scary on the bungee jump, she was having so much fun!

3. Tammy & Victor - They're smart, they're in shape, and because they're siblings they should start bickering any day now. I look forward to it!

4. Margie & Luke - Nice folks and probably would have ranked higher if I didn't have to hear about how nobody thought a deaf person could do well on TAR. I never thought any such thing. It just rankles.

5. Amanda & Kris - Awww! They seem sweet! I'd like to see them last long enough to sour a little.

6. Linda & Steve - OK, they are not long for the race, but they do have personalities. They're excited about being on the race, and Steve's cheese handling was genius. But if they accidentally die on the race, will they be able to go TOWARDS the light?

7. Mel & Mike - Another team that would have ranked higher. However, Dad suffered an automatic penalty by providing too much information about his groin.

8. LaKisha & Jennifer - Not enough info to like 'em, so I don't.

9. Cara & Jaime - Basing this ranking on their intro. You're right, aggressive women are called the b-word. By me. Especially when they are.

10. Christie & Jodi - Total lack of affect after the bungee jump. A likeable person would at least have vomited or done something equally telegenic. I love the fact that they can't use their big Blonde Advantage in Switzerland but I think the only real redeeming quality they have is that the one girl has nice braids.

Philiminated - Jennifer & Preston. By the time they were gone, I was looking forward to hating them all season. Now I dislike them even more for depriving me of the pleasure of bashing them. I'm just glad I'm not going to be in the next couple forced to spend time alone with them in Sequesterville.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
"– Who brings wheelie luggage on TAR???"

Yeah, you're supposed to bring wheelie little cousins on TAR, everyone knows that!

Maybe this cast is better than the last few but I didn't see many fun teams. That's what happens when production considers the personalities more important than the race.

At least the producers have decided to add some fun features.

1. Mommie-Luke – That was inspiring.

2. Mark/Michael – One can hope they'll be as fun as the clowns.

3. Tammy/Victor – Good racers and they were nice but not very entertaining.

4. Brad/Victoria – They showed trickery, some ability with the cheese and they made me laugh when they showed their clean rear-end to Phil. Not bad.

5. Amanda/Kris – She's cute and they worked well together but not much laughs.

6. Cara/Jaime – Boring cheerleaders, isn't that an oxymoron?

7. Christie/Jodi – It seems that knowing how find cabs and trains is more important than knowing your way around an airport

8. Linda/Steve - They won't last long if they need Steve to outwit the task each week!!

9. Mel/Mike – Nothing to say

10. LaKisha/Jennifer – Weak AND boring

Philiminated: Jennifer/Preston – They looked strong but looks can be deceiving.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
This cast has many more likeable people than the past few seasons.

1. Margie & Luke – I was thrilled for Luke that he got to achieve a childhood dream, and then to win the first leg, and to see Phil sign “You are team #1” was a blast. Keep it up!

2. Mark and Mike – What an enthusiastic team! Bungee jumping was a no brainer for them!

3. Tammy and Victor – They seem like a strong team and I enjoyed them but Tammy elbowing Mark out of the way was unnecessary.

4. Mel and Mike – They’re funny and I like the one-liners.

(Teams 5-8 are all really tied in my mind. None of them stood out particularly.)

5. Kris and Amanda – A dating couple that doesn’t bicker (yet), Yay!

6. Kisha and Jen – they seem nice, but not the strongest racers.

7. Brad and Victoria – Bad ass older couple? We’ll see.

8. Cara and Jaime – All I remember about them is their red hair.

9. Jodi and Christie – Wheelie backpacks? Jodi was scared stiff to do the bungee jump and she showed no emotion while doing it? She’s the most Barbie-dollish of all the blondes that have ever raced on this show! I expected more from them

10. Linda and Steve – I can’t decide which of the two was more annoying. I do give kudos for Steve for using the cheese racks as a sled and making up a lot of time.

Philiminated: Jennifer and Preston – It’s pretty sad when the bickering and whining hicks from the sticks are less annoying than the bickering dating couple. If they stay together, I hope they never travel together again.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
So hard to get a good idea of who's who this early in the race, but . . .

1. Mark and Michael - Napoleans Dyn-o-Mite
2. Brad and Victoria - My pick to win (but then, what do I know? It's only ep.1)
3. Margie and Luke - I like both of them, and I can't say that about most teams.
4. Tammy and Victor - I would have loved to run this with my brother (he's watching from heaven), so I'm always a sucker for the bro/sis teams.
5. Lakisha and Jennifer - Two powerful women, maybe the first winning female team?
6. Mel and Mike - They're a little bit annoying, though I love Mike's movies. Supposed to rain tomorrow. Maybe I'll stay in and watch "Nacho Libre".
7. Cara and Jaime - Who?
8. Christie and Jodi - Repeating comment about rolling luggage. Dumb bunnies.
9. Amanda and Kris - The hot young couple that doesn't fight.
10. Linda and Steve - Please, no more whining hillbillies. Are they trying to recapture the magick of the Kentucky Kouple?

RIP Jennifer and Preston who I detested before they stepped off the helicopter.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-17-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
YAY!!! THE LVOE LIST IS BACK. I ALMOST FORGOT, NOT!!!

Alright there is some hard choices here. So its going to get fun.

1) Margie/Luke, Mark/Michael, Tammy/Victor = I like them. So I can't really choice between the three. Thats why they are first.

4) Mel/Mike = There not the typical gay's we have seen like Lynn/Alex, so I actually like this team.

5) Amanda/Kris = Don't know much about them

6) Chritie/Jodi = They out ran Preston/Jennifer

7) Cara/Jamie = Woohoo Redheads. I'm rooting for them

8) Lakisha/ Jennifer, Brad/Victoria = Not sure yet

10) Linda/Steve - That Steve is a really bad Hick.

11) Jennifer - Preston YUCK YUCK

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Honorary Mention: Cheese

1. Mark/Michael – God just one leg, but I love them. Hope they would stay longer

2. Margie/Luke – Well, they got first place. Luke should try stop talking...no offense to deaf people, but please...

3. Tammy/Victor – I like them...they look like at least that they would stay for a while.

4. Brad/Victoria – Nothing special...except the cheese.

5. Cara/Jaime – Nothing they did that I would hate them...again, nothing special

6. Amanda/Kris – As a lot of people say...WHO? Maybe they are boring, but who knows?

7. LaKisha/Jennifer – Again, who? Seems like weak team...

8. Mel/Mike – Don't really like them, don't ask me why.

9. Christie/Jodi – They are FA, yet they are scare of height...

10. Linda/Steve - Steve = redneck, annoying. But Linda...I just have to love her, she is just SOO real: as in totally your "typical person running the race with no preparation".

Philiminated: Jennifer/Preston – I thought I would have to listen to them yelling at each other for a while. Guess not. Maybe a good thing, maybe a bad thing. Jen...please, dump him? He is mean, ugly...

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-09, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Here's my first ever Lvoe List:

1. Mark/Michael - They seem to be having a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing a team that was excited about the bungee jump.

2. Margie/Luke - They started off strong and they work well together. I loved the fact that Phil signed that they were team #1.

3. Tammy/Victor - Another team that started off strong. I think they'll go far. I wasn't that impressed with Tammy shoving Mike (or was it Mark) though.

4. Lakisha/Jennifer - I would like to see an all girl team to finally win the race and I think they may have a chance if they use their athletic skills and work well together. Unfortunately they were blah on the first leg.

5. Cara/Jaime - See #4 for the same reason. Hopefully they don't try to use their looks to get ahead in the race since that's never worked.

6. Brad/Victoria - Great job ditching the flight attendants and arriving earlier.

7. Kris/Amanda - I'm almost positive I saw them on this episode. Maybe. Hopefully they will stand out a little more in upcoming episodes.

8. Mel/Mike - Other than the School of Rock reference, I can't remember much about them for some reason.

9. Christie/Jodie - Rolling luggage. Can't wait for the first mad dash across rocks or sand to reach the Pit Stop.

10. Steve/Linda - If they make it past the next leg I would be shocked.

Philiminated - Preston/Jennifer - Yet another team trying to save their failing relationship by joining a stressful race and embarrassing themselves in front of millions of viewers. Buh-bye.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Welcome aboard, Silver03!

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-19-09, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Thanks!

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Don't think I've ever done the lvoe list before... gonna try it on for size.

1. Tammy and Victor- loved them! I actually laughed thoroughly when she shoved the midget out of the way.

2. Brad and Victoria- loved them! Ditching the blondes, doing the cheese task correctly, and being badass old people: all good things in my book.

3. Margie and Luke- liked em. Inspirational finish! Mom talking for him constantly kinda makes me uncomfortable though... try subtitles maybe?

4. Linda and Steve- couldn't remember his name, but I loved her- she is just so real. Don't think they'll make it past the next episode, but who thought the original hillbillies would make it past ep 2 either?

5. Cara and Jaime - meh

6. Amanda and Kris- could not remember who this was at all... then I remembered "Ken and Barbie"

7. LaKisha and Jennifer -boring! Kinda didn't like their vibe, didn't really strike me as athletic, I was hoping for more of a WNBA performance... oh wait that's what we got.

8. Christie and Jodie - I majorly overestimated you two... seriously wheelie luggage on The Amazing Race???

9. Mark and Micheal - boring. Didn't like them at all for some reason, most people did, I don't know why? Maybe they were watching a different episode or something?

10. Mel and Mike - bleck! Leave it to the gay team to bring up groin talk in the first episode.

PHILIMINATED - Jennifer and Preston - kinda wanted to see the bitchy team stick around more, although visions of Flo and Jaree danced around in my mind at the sight of that pathetic sack of meat... seriously? You needed to be carried during a 50 foot sprint to the finish line? It was hilarious to see the locals laugh at you while you rolled down the hill with your cheese though!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
1. Margie/Luke
2. Mark/Michael
3. Tammy/Victor
4. Brad/Victoria
5. Cara/Jaime
6. LaKisha/Jennifer
7. Amanda/Kris
8. Mel/Mike
9. Christie/Jodi
10. Linda/Steve

Philiminated: Jennifer/Preston

an IceCat original

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-22-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.1"
Ok I'm way late! Too much time lying on a hot beach. Hopefully I've made in time.

1. Tammy/Victor
2. Mike/Mark
3. Margie/Luke
4. Cara/Jamie
5. Mel/Mike
6. Brad/Victoria
7. Lakisha/Jennifer
8. Amanda/Kris
9. Christine/Jodi
10. Steve/Linda

Siggie courtesy of Seana

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-09, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Results for Week One!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-09 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

Week One Rankings

First Impressions

Margie & Luke charmed their way to number one on the first Lvoe List of Season 14, ten first places votes and no vote lower than fifth. Mark & Michael grab second place with eight first place votes but not as universally loved as M & L as they had ranks as low as ninth place. Tammy & Victor come in third and seem to be the team we either lvoe or hate - they had first place ranks and last place ranks.

On the other end of the spectrum - Linda & Steve have the worst showing - 17 last place votes leave them as the least lvoed team. Wheelie luggage will get you no lvoe as Christie & Jodi find out - second to last place for them.

Rank Team First Place Votes Last Place Votes
Average Rank
Margie & Luke
Mark & Michael
Tammy & Victor
Brad & Victoria
Cara & Jaime
Mel & Mike
Amanda & Kris
Lakisha & Jennifer
Christie & Jodi
Linda &Steve

Impressive Start!!!

Twenty four lists to start off the season! Big improvement over last season. And lets give a big welcome to some first timers (at least I don't recall compiling your lists before) - JanetFan, altpeach, Belle Book, Quepea, shilfiell, Silver03 and Plum Blossom.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-22-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Results for Week One!"
Yeah, I'm a newbie.

Belle Book

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •