The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-24-08, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-08 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

1.Toni and Dallas: I still like N/S more overall, but this week I honestly believe, had the taxi's been fair, Toni/Dallas still would have placed first. Dallas would have blown Nick out of the water at the Roadblock.

2.Nick and Starr: As Starr said, so many things in the race are out of your control. I actually believe that they made the right choice to switch Taxi Driver. It's ammounts to possibly wasting alot of time looking for a new driver against deffinatly wasting alot of time with a driver you allready know is horrible. Ken and Tina got non-eliminated a few weeks ago because they kept their cab driver, I think I said they should have switched back on the lvoe list for that episode. Ken and Tina were complacent and placed last, Nick and Starr atleast tried something and placed second from last instead.
Starr did come across whiney with the cab drivers, but to be fair that was all of Starr being whiney over a 6 hour period condenced into 5 minutes of clips, and it is frustrating to be doing badly from just random bad luck. We have seen other teams roll with the poor luck with better attitudes in previous seasons sometimes though.

3. Ken and Tina:: They weren't nearly as bad this week as last week. Still a team that is kept in by random luck of non eliminations though, they don't deserve to be there.

4. Dan and Andrew: Look another team kept around by random luck. The dark haired one, dan I think, was amazing at the detour though, that attempt at marching was worth having them stay around untill this week.

General thoughts: I know everyone acts like Family Edition was a really bad season, but I loved how they were almost allways driving themselves. Outside of Non elimination legs, there was alot less luck in family tar.
It's not fun to see a team you like Place last due to Taxi's, and it's not even fun to see a team you hate place last due to taxi's. Surely people who hate N/S wouldn't have been satisfied with them going home like that? I know if Kelly and Christie(who I hated), had gone home to a bad Taxi I would have been annoyed. I want to see teams I dislike be defeated fair and square, it gives you a sense of satisfaction. It's empty when people(good or bad) leave from luck.
Also,
I like the final 4, all 4 teams are genuinely respectfull to the other teams and all seem to like eachother get/along. Even Ken/Tina and Dan/Andrew only fight amongst themselves, not the other teams. Really I won't be that angry if anyone here wins, even Dan and Andrew, because atleast it's happening to niceish people, even if only 2 of the remaining teams deserve to be there.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   ARnutz     11-24-08       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   mindy23     11-24-08     1  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Max Headroom     11-24-08     2  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Seana     11-24-08     3  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   ARnutz     11-24-08     4  
         RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   vince3     11-24-08     10  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   emydi     11-24-08     5  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   HistoryDetective     11-24-08     6  
     I am laughing so hard   moonbaby     11-24-08     8  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Estee     11-24-08     9  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   Jenna_F     11-24-08     7  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   kidflash212     11-24-08     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   PsychoKitty     11-24-08     12  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   zorayah     11-25-08     13  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   dajaki     11-25-08     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   beau_30     11-26-08     15  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   michel     11-27-08     16  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   cahaya     11-28-08     17  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   shimane22     11-29-08     18  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   louislam     11-30-08     19  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 13.9   warp_core breach     11-30-08     20  
   The Results for Week Nine!   kidflash212     11-30-08     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •