The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jennileigh33 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jennileigh33 Click to send private message to Jennileigh33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
Hey all...if you go to the ABC message boards, and person claiming to have "inside scoop" (and it seems very reliable!) says that the next bachelorette will be.....Kelly Jo! They said that she is the runner up and ends up becoming the next bachelorette! He also said that they have already begun taping it and it should start airing in January. Anyway, just thought ya'll would like to know!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... Guppin1234 11-01-03 1
   RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... ohiomobprincess 11-03-03 6
       KJo Guppin1234 11-03-03 7
           RE: KJo Poncho 11-03-03 8
           RE: KJo RealityAddict 11-03-03 9
               RE: KJo Guppin1234 11-03-03 10
                   Elmer RealityAddict 11-03-03 11
                       RE: Elmer Guppin1234 11-03-03 12
               RE: KJo jewelz10 11-06-03 27
 RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... PepeLePew13 11-02-03 2
   RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... WickedWidow 11-02-03 3
       RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... LeftPinky 11-02-03 4
           Spin edit Guppin1234 11-02-03 5
   Bleepin' meow! Guppin1234 11-03-03 13
       RE: Bleepin' meow! indian girl 11-04-03 14
           Tina Fab RealityAddict 11-04-03 15
               Who wins then? joannie 11-04-03 16
               RE: Tina Fab LeftPinky 11-06-03 25
 That's silly 34_4vr 11-04-03 17
 RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... SurvivorBlows 11-05-03 18
   Twisted Dating Ho's Guppin1234 11-05-03 19
   RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... blueeyegal21 11-05-03 20
       RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... Chrissy gal 11-05-03 21
           RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... blueeyegal21 11-05-03 22
               RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... Chrissy gal 11-05-03 23
                   RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... blueeyegal21 11-06-03 24
                       RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... escapedude 11-06-03 26
                           RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... blueeyegal21 11-06-03 28
                       RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette.... Chrissy gal 11-06-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
Thanks for the scoop. I'll take your word for it. She'd make a good bachelorette, but she's fairly sensitive, so it will probably be difficult for her. There's nothing like a new love to cancel out the old one!

ohiomobprincess 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiomobprincess Click to send private message to ohiomobprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
I agree. I think she has a great personality and she doesn't do the annoying baby talk voice.

11-03-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "KJo"
Who does the annoying baby talk?

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: KJo"
>Who does the annoying baby talk?
>
Estella

Poncho

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-03-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: KJo"
>Who does the annoying baby talk?
>
I think ohiomobprincess was refering to Trista...this could also apply to Estella, but Trista was certainly the queen of baby talk.

11-03-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: KJo"
Thanks guys.

It's all good. Sometimes I ask my boyfriend to talk dirty to me as Elmer Fudd.

11-03-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Elmer"
Pics for you, Guppin:

11-03-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Elmer"
Ohhh, be vewy vewy quiieet, were hunting blabit!

Thanks buddy, I needed that.

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: KJo"
Estella took lessons from Trista. I think they are twins, that is why Bob keeps picking her. I swear I keep thinking Bob is gonna slip up and call her Trista.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
There's a bunch of idiots on that message board -- people are just throwing out random stuff and making things up without one shred of spoiler evidence. A bunch of "my friend who knows the friend of the makeup artist who has a friend in the music business who's a friend of Bob's college classmate who heard it from the garbageman that picks up Bob's mail and asked Mary's cat if it was true..." posts going on in there.

Not only is someone claiming that Kelly Jo is the next bachelorette but also somebody's saying that Mary is the winner. It's a fun read through that thread with so many people shooting it down. The gist is that nobody would just tell a friend or family they won for sure for risk of being sued for breach of contract.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

WickedWidow 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-02-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedWidow Click to send private message to WickedWidow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
If Kelly Jo is the next bachelorette that would be terrific. I think she would be better off with someone other than Bob.

She is to cute and intelligent to be stuck with Bob.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-02-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
I like it much better when we don't know the Bachelor/Bachelorette before the show. It keeps the stalkers from rising to the top. How can you be in love with someone you've only ever seen "spin edited" on TV???

11-02-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
5. "Spin edit"
As long as you know yourself and you know what you want, it's always possible to spot potential!

Please don't edit me!
Please don't edit me!

11-03-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
13. "Bleepin' meow!"
"There's a bunch of idiots on that message board -- people are just throwing out random stuff and making things up without one shred of spoiler evidence."

Hey, I resemble that remark! - Garfield

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bleepin' meow!"
just my two cents, but prior to Bob being announced as the next Bachelor, he was featured on City tv(in Toronto, Canada) for the finale of The Bachelor with Andrew Firestone. A couple of weeks later, he was announced as the next Bachelor. This week, City tv has Tina from last season's Bachelor (Andrew Firestone) recapping this season's show. So, I speculate, that Tina could also be in the running to be the next Bachelorette.

11-04-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
15. "Tina Fab"
Oooh! I think Tina Fab would make a good Bachelorette! I do agree with some previous postings that I prefer when we do not know the identity of the Bachelor/Bachelorette before the show airs. But, thanks for the info indian girl...could be a sign of things to come.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Who wins then?"
Does this mean that Bob doesn't choose Kelly Jo? He is such an idiot. She's perfect for him.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-06-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Tina Fab"
I think Tina Fab would be an awesome Bachelorette! She's got that Scandinavian standoffishness (is that a word?) and would require the bachelors to really open up to her... And she's FAB!

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-03, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "That's silly"
ABC wouldn't let 25 guys know that Kelly hasn't been eliminated on the Bachelor before it has aired. Too big of a risk of it getting out.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-03 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

>(and it seems very reliable!)
>says that the next bachelorette
>will be.....Kelly Jo!

No offense, but what makes it "sound very reliable" -- the fact that the poster said so?

>They said that she is the
>runner up and ends up
>becoming the next bachelorette!

I very much doubt the next bachelorette, assuming there is one, will be a castmember of the directly proceeding Bachelor edition. The original Bachelorette series was produced after the second Bachelor edition and featured a woman from the original series. If the next Bachelorette is a previous castmember and the next Bachelorette series is to air after Bachelor 4, I very much doubt it will feature a bachelorette, who, at the time of the filming, had not been seen by the public and the producers had no feedback to the pulic's reaction to her.

>He also said that they have already begun taping it and
>it should start airing in January.

I doubt it. The vibe the myself and others have been getting from the network announcements, etc. is that we're unlikely to, as we did last year, see three Bachelor/ette editions if for no other reason than ABC's been worried about burning out the Bachelor series... and they have had "Celebrity Mole Mexico" in the can since last summer. And they also have been sitting on Bachelor producer Mike Fleiss's "Rich Guy, Poor Guy" series (which was also featured on this past summer's The Bachelor/Bachelorette casting call bus tour) since the spring.

Personally I'm figuring they're going to run "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" after the New Year and then bring back either Bachelorette 2 or Bachelor 5 in the spring, but "Rich Guy, Poor Guy" is also a strong possibility given how hot "twisted" dating shows are of late. But hey, I could be wrong...

-SB

11-05-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
19. "Twisted Dating Ho's"
If they've already got sh!t in the can, I doubt that you're wrong.

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueeyegal21 Click to send private message to blueeyegal21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-03 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-05-03 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

just for everyone fyi...i read chris harrison's website often and he said they are planning to announce the next bachelorette on the women tell all episode so that basically tells us the final to girls will not be the next bachelorette.....

if anyone would like to know that website just let me know

edited to add: i thought i would share that i also found on his website that the next bachelorette will start being taped in a couple of weeks and will air in jan. after a short break for the holidays

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-05-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
When Trista was the Bachelorette, the filming ended before Thanksgiving and the show aired January 8th. If they started filming the Bachelorette 2 in the next couple of weeks, the filming would go through Thanksgiving and run into Christmas. And the show would not be ready to air in January.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

11-05-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueeyegal21 Click to send private message to blueeyegal21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
I have no idea about all that I just know what I read and you have to take it as just that something I read ya know I would believe Chris Harrison would not lie ... and those are the specific times he had for it so who knows............

http://www.charrison.com/guestbook/index.php

thats the website where he wrote it at it is his offical site

11-05-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
I also believe that Chris would not lie, but I don't see a posting from him about the Bachelorette 2. The page you linked to is the message board with posts from all kinds of people. The front page from the site says that Andrew Firestone is the "newest Bachelor" and "back by popular demand Bob is our new Bachelor. You'll see him next fall..."

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

11-06-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
24. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Yes I know he hasn't updated but if you read through the message board Chris Harrison replies in blue and it says chris harrison beside it....

I will look up that post today and tell you the exact number

Edited to add: here are some of the post numbers where he talks about the next bachelorette: 10163, 10162, 10144

also i want to add i read it wrong they won't announce it till the show after the final rose....sorry about that

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
Yes i believe this "jennileigh" person is FOS..!

11-06-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
28. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I totally agree or at least "jennileigh" source is fos!!! haha

11-06-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
29. "RE: SPOILER: The next bachelorette...."
Ohhhhh!!! Now I get it! Chris' typing shows up black on my screen and I thought it was just something people were adding to their own posts, like the sig line I add to my posts. I'm sorry to have been so dense!

I'm still not understanding his timeline though. He said they would start filming the Bachelorette in the next couple of weeks, but that is the week before Thanksgiving. This would not give them any time to do post production before January.

Chrissy gal

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •