The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-03 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

I just got an email from someone who posts with another group, that Jenna is going to go in Episode 8! The ChillOne spoiler is wrong about her, it's going to be Deena in the Final Two! Also, Rob and Alex make the Final Four, and Christy will be booted off right after Jenna, Matt and Dave!

P.S. APRIL FOOLS!!! (check the date, peeps! and admit I got you!)

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... Brownroach 04-01-03 1
   RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... SurvivinDawg 04-01-03 2
       RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... Brownroach 04-01-03 3
 Your Jenna spoiler now included in ... Rain Crow 04-01-03 4
 RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... SaphireLady 04-01-03 5
 RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... ejm92 04-01-03 6
 RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... FSUGUY 04-01-03 7
 RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... SurvivorC 04-02-03 8
 RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... bichon 04-02-03 9
 RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is b... BaquaR13 04-02-03 10
 Now that April Fools Day is Over... IceCat 04-02-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
Well, you got me to open the thread, but you lost me when you said Episode 7. It's a little late for that.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-03, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
I fixed it... and it shows up as Ep. 8 in the thread listings...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
That's better.

I got an e-mail saying that there is a blind man, about 36, in S7. He will be booted in the episode that airs the week before Thanksgiving.

He was very good-looking at the start of the game, but was considered the ugliest contestant by the end. He was bald and wore his hair in a "combover", which my source indicated in his email by drawing a hand making a sweeping motion.

You heard it here first.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Your Jenna spoiler now included in the SOTS..."
APRIL FOOL back at you!!!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-01-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
You got me to open it, I admit it.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-01-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
Wouldn't it be a real April Fool if she actually did get kicked out???

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-01-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
message boards, radio statiomn, my kids.

Everybody is trying to get somebody, but, i made it through the day ok.

Now, i got money on survivor. please go to the JENNA vs MATTHEW thread and help me pick a winner!

SurvivorC 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorC Click to send private message to SurvivorC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
You would have been the first to get close to getting me except that #1, I didn't believe it, and #2, I didn't check it until 12:05

Good one.

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
Oh no! My guard is down now that April Fools is over... But you still got me.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Confirmed Spoiler!! JENNA is booted!"
First i looked at the subject and it said Jenna booted and it was confirmed, i didnt really freak because i thought it was some lame poster who didnt know what the hell they were talking about it (it turned out to be just that, hahah , just kidding) but then i saw that YOU... SurvivinDawg posted it! I got scared!! Jenna is my favorite and that would make me soooooooo sad!!! Thanks for the joke... and yes, sadly you did fool me!!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-03, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Now that April Fools Day is Over..."
... locking this thread to prevent confusion.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •