The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-07, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-07 AT 00:24 AM (EST)

Previously on:

Fei Long kidnapped James, he gave the clue to Todd who in turn tells him where to find the idol. It’s those two stupid bats above that freaking thing. Todd gives the clearly marked Hidden Immunity Idol to James. Throw the challenge, get everyone to vote for you and then vote Jaime out.

The battle for immunity falls on James and Denise who can’t finish her egg. James wins immunity for Zahn Hu. Todd is shocked. Genius idea smashed. Isn’t that the way of life?

At Tribal Council, Sherea was voted out. If you want to know more read bdemoney’s summary: Charmin, Idols and Birds…Oh my!

10 are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Day 18 - Fei Long

Jean Robert wants to talk about the tension as the tribe is going to bed. Amanda tells him, it’s between you and Courtney, like, it’s your thing to resolve. Courtney rolls her eyes. Todd tells JR, I personally like the person you have shown me you can be. (I guess his Lazy strategy is working)

Courtney says, they suck up to him (JR). I don’t need to be anybody’s friend in this game. I dislike everyone else more that I dislike Todd and Amanda. I think they mistake that for friendship. *shrugs shoulder, turns head to the side and breaks into a big grin*

Day 19 - Zhan Hu

Peih Gee tells James. See James, I told you we would work with you. Don’t we seem like loyal people to you? To each other, yeah! Don’t let me down James. We need to stick together when we merge. We sacrificed one of our tribe mates for you. Yada, yada, yada...James doesn’t hear a word. He’s looking at the Idol and trying to take it off with his fingers. PG believes she can trust James, either a good con man or exactly how he is. She walks off.

PG joins Jaime and Eric who are sitting down by the water. Jaime says we’re the underdogs. We really need to look out for ourselves. She’s not dumb. PG states she hopes they can trust James. Wasn’t he acting weird when he came back, like something was going on?

Meanwhile back at camp, James walks over to the arch looking nonchalant. He stretches and puts his arm on the arch. He looks around.
I’m not going to be impatient, like Todd. There are plenty of times I’m alone. He takes the hatchet and knocks off a tile. It’s a blank sheet of wood. He knocks off the tile on the other side. He holds it up to show us and reads the back: Congratulations, This is an Immunity Idol, not a blank piece of wood. James hears the rest of the tribe coming back. He must leave the other tile on the ground. I’ll replace it when I can. It’s not obvious.

I have the idol in my possession now. I have two idols! That’s funny.
I’m a Survivor with two idols!

“You guys get anything?” he asks as he closes his pack.

Day 19 - Fei Long

While Frosti and JR are out fishing, Courtney walks over to where Denise, Todd and Amanda are talking. She collapses onto the log and releases a long exhale. JR hates me, he’s mean to me. You don’t stick up for me, da, da, da, he walks around like he’s the god of everything. Todd has to yell over her whining. Courtney, we can’t let him know we don’t like him or he will flip on us. Todd chews his nails and worries about the other tribe finding out about Courtney and JR, they will vote him off. “Then we will lose our numbers.”

Courtney, can’t we patch things up between us? Todd pleads. “Why does it matter?” she whines. Amanda and Denise ask, “Obviously you don’t care. Do you care? Courtney throws her hands up and shrugs her shoulders.

Todd chews a blade of grass, he adjust his cowboy hat and kerchief. “What does she want from me? Right now JR is one of my numbers”. Todd heads off to Bonanza City as he shouts, “DEAL WITH IT! No gold star for you." Oops, sorry wrong CBS Reality Show, Kid Nation on Wednesday

Day 19 - Zhan Hu

James takes off with the fishing net.
While Jaime and PG are lying on the bed, Jaime notices there is something missing on the “overhang thing”. Eric says that’s weird. He picks up the tile. It looks idolish to me, do you think James picked it off and we surprised him? When PG leaves, Eric hands the wooden tile to Jaime.

Later that evening: James and PG go frogging. Jaime tells Eric she wants to look in James’ bag. Watch out for me. She unbuttons the bag and starts digging. She asks Eric to watch for James. She pulls out a pair of jeans that’s folded with a belt around it. She takes the belt off and unfolds the jeans. I think it’s the same thing we have. It’s wrapped up the in the leg of his pants. She looks at Eric and exclaims, “He has two of them!” She folds everything back with out ever looking at the real Immunity Idol. She’s not dumb.

Day 20 - Zhan Hu

The sun rises on a sleeping tribe while James the gravedigger, is doing chores. He keeps looking at the spot where the idol use to be. He doesn’t see the fake one. Did someone pick it up? Oh Joy! One of them thinks it the idol. He flashes a big smile which reflects the sun and wakes Jaime up. She volunteers to get the water. She gets out of bed pours water over her feet.

James starts to daydream about Jaime. There’s no way this woman picked up the wrong one. It would have to say immunity or something. Oh!, That this woman has a blank piece of wood. I would pass out in pure joy. *grins* He starts laughing. Please let that happen. Please. That would be the best thing ever. James falls over laughing. Please let it be. She pulls out a fake thing, *laughs*, holds it up and like, *laughs*, what do you mean? *laughs*, you need what on there? *laughing very hard* you need the real idol. He thrust his hands out and shouts, “Like one of theeeeeese!

Reward Challenge Merge and Feast

We fly over a half moon shaped thatched canopy and zoom in on Jeff. Come on in guys. Zhan Hu enters first. Todd charges in for Fei Long. Jeff announces that Sherea was voted off last tribal council.

Let’s get to it. One of the major tenants of the Art of War is to know thyself and thy opponent......Drop your buffs, you are merged. There are a lot of hugs, grins, and giggles all around. Jaime doesn’t know what to make of it. “It all happened so fast. I’m glad to have the Hidden Immunity Idol. It’s going to be a whole new ballgame.” She ain’t dumb.

Jeff hands out new buffs from a large jar. They are black and clean.
Jeff continues. In keeping with the Art of War, Fei Long will keep its beach for winning the most battles. Peih Gee frowns. In addition you must paint a flag and name your tribe. To celebrate you will get a merge feast.
*screams, yells, and cheers* In addition you will enjoy an afternoon of Chinese cultural performances.

Jeff shouts, “Now I give you this strong reminder...As you head out... keep in mind...this...game...never...stops. Frosti and JR look perplexed. Jaime just looks confused. JR tells us he tried to figure out what it meant. I started to put a little thought into it, but I get food. He starts to drool. Not just food, but a feast. I honestly can’t wait for the first course. He wipes his arm across his mouth.

Phil calls; here is your clue envelope. The last to reach the pit stop could be eliminated. Follow the bridge to your Feast. Oops, sorry wrong CBS Reality Show - The Amazing Race – Sunday (Yeah! I love TAR. Glad it’s back.) Here’s an idea. The racers arrive on the Survivor’s island, to do puzzles, eat gross foods, or have a square dance.

The Feast

*firecrackers*
The survivors sit down to a long table. Courtney is ecstatic. She puts thumbs down. Boo Challenges! She raises her thumbs. Yea Feast! Amanda yells Sweet and Sour Pork you guys!

Courtney continues they brought meat and vegetarian dishes and several choices of alcoholic beverages. Her voice rises to a higher pitch. I really, really enjoyed. Her voice rises to a pitch which breaks glass. I thought it was quite nice. She continues on but only the dogs can hear it now. I know because my puppy started barking.

The camera crew seemed to enjoy filming the girls drinking their “beverages”. There were several shots of shots. Jaime loved the acrobat show. It’s great to drink and watch a great show. Spinning plates, girls twisting their bodies into stuff I’ve never seen before. (It’s hard to describe but the two girls bent and folded themselves into the shape of a two foot high box.) Now the men speak up. Oh my goodness. Wow! Now that’s a push up. James leans back and says I can do that. (I love this man.) Jaime says it was Amazing and asks if they were really doing that?

*drums and firecrackers*

As the cultural dancers came out in long flowing skirts, Amanda was thinking who to pick off next. Even though we are one, we are still two tribes. It will be that way until Zhan Hu is gone. It starts to rain as more firecrackers go off. Several young men use large knives to climb to the top of a tall pole. As they are climbing Amanda looks at Todd and licks her lips, she’s ready. Todd bats his eyes at her several times. Awwww

Day 20 - Merged Tribe

The united tribes walk back to Fei Long camp. JR holds his belly and heads straight to the bed. This merge hasn’t changed my game plan. I do like my position now. We are at the next level of game play. To be honest with you, I don’t see my name on a ballot at the next TC. Everyone joins JR in bed to nap and let their feast settle. Courtney puts her arm around Frosti and whispers sweet nothings in his ear.

Later Frosti starts working on the flag. Shout out a name. Hungry monkey. How about angry monkeys? Black Buffs. Black is Ha. I like black. Monsoon survivors. Black Monsoon. Fighting wind. Black fighting wind. That’s it.

Peih Gee realizes even though they took her name the numbers are against her. If I can get James and Frosti to vote with me, I could be in a good position if not, well it’s sucky.

Jaime notices a boat pulling into their dock. Denise says, “Someone’s coming. Is that? It’s Jeff. Is that Jeff? Is that Jeff? Jeff’s coming. Jeff’s here you guys. Jeff’s in our camp. Jeff asks why no one is greeting him but Denise. He walks into camp. “What up?” I see you’re working on the new flag. What’s the name? Todd puffs his chest out and tells Jeff, Hae Da Fung, Black Fighting Wind.

Jeff pulls a canvas bag off his shoulder. Well I brought you something. He reaches into it. Is it cookies? No! Is it Pizza? Jeff looks down at Jaime who is painting the flag. No Jaime, it’s not pizza. It’s a gift much better than food for one of you. Todd puts his hands on his cheeks and starts to hyperventilate. Jeff pulls out the Immunity Necklace. Todd falls down. I present: the Individual Immunity Necklace. As bed buddies JR and James craw out of bed, James tells him their team must win this.

It’s time for the first Individual Immunity Challenge. Follow Me. Before the merge I issued this reminder. As he says each word he slaps his hand into his palm. “The...game...never...stops” Did you listen to me? For today’s challenge you will be tested on what happen at the Feast and Celebration. Several survivors start to cry and Jaime asks what celebration?

Single elimination, no second chances. Last one standing wins immunity and is safe at Tribal tonight.

Immunity Challenge

Jeff hands out the tablet and asks, “Anyone pay attention? JR says he paid attention to how much he could eat.

Here we go. First question. How many times did firecrackers go off?
Reveal your answers houseguest. Remember we are playing for POV. Oops, Sorry, wrong CBS Reality Show. Catch Big Brother next summer. The correct answer is 3.

James, Amanda, Courtney and Peih Gee get it wrong.

Next! What was the color of the tall pole with knife ladder rungs? It was the tallest object in the field. The correct answer is yellow.

Todd (changed his answer), Jean Robert, Denise, and Eric are out.

Frosti, Jaime, immunity is on the line. What did the four cultural dancers wear on their feet? Reveal. Jamie writes silk stocking, shoes with bells. Frosti says nothing. The correct answer is...Nothing.

Frosti dances over to Jeff. Frosti you are immune from the vote tonight. You have a 1 in 9 shot of winning a million dollars. For the rest of you, some one will be going home. I’ll split now.

Day 20 - Back at Camp

James tells Todd what happen with the idol. I had to hurry and take both off. I put the real one in my bag. They grabbed the blank one. Please let that happen. How great would that be James? You do have both of the real ones? Yeah says James. I just had to tell somebody. *grin* (I love when James smiles.)

...and when I came back it was gone, James tells Amanda. So one of them dumb bunnies has a blank board. *laughs* Who do we vote out tonight? Amanda says the silent leader Jaime, who is as devious as Peih Gee. We can’t wait until it’s too late.

In another part of the camp Todd and JR are talking. *chop, chop, chop* Todd tells JR they have every vote from now on. *chop, chop, chop* we know Jaime is shady. JR tells Todd he thinks PG is kinda cool. She’s cool. Really cool. Did I tell you I think she’s cool? Let’s vote her off. Todd starts chewing his nails.
*ominous music*
*chop, chop, chop* Oh, one thing Todd, if you screw me over, I will hold you responsible because I know you have more power than Amanda. Todd is chewing his finger. You will never see a juror lobby harder to keep you from winning. You will not win! *chop, chop, chop* Todd sticks his tongue out at Jean Robert and shakes the hatchet at him. If I didn’t agree to his terms he wouldn’t trust me. Little does he know I ready to cut him. Todd walks away.

Jaime is walking with Todd. Do you know anything about the Immunity Idol Todd? Well a little. Why? If you can keep me tonight I will tell you who has the idol on your tribe and mine. Ok, I’ll try. She’s not a dumb bunny. Todd walks back into camp. He tells us Jaime needs to catch up. She’s on the small bike in the back paddling as fast as she can.

Jaime tells us she is good at playing stupid and uses it to her advantage. It’s working so I’m going to stick with it. I think the other tribe thinks I’m a Jessica Simpson out here. Wait till they see me play the Immunity Idol. It will floor Todd. It will amaze Jeff. I’m not as dumb as I look and I think they are figuring it out.

In another part of the camp Eric and Jaime are talking with Frosti. We have the idol. We need to use it tonight. How do you know it’s the idol? We found one on the ground. It was like the two James had in his bag. If we vote for JR he’s gone.

As Frosti walks away, he tells us he’s seen the real idol. What Jaime is describing sounds like she could have one? But she wants to get rid of JR. Because I won immunity, I’m in a safe place and considered the swing vote. Both sides think I’m with them and I’m not sure who to vote for yet.

Tribal Council

The sun sets. The survivors walk to Tribal Council. Jeff greets them with: “Full House!”

Amanda, how has the merge changed the game? We always wondered what the other tribe was doing. Now we all get along really well and we’re having fun.

Peih Gee, are you having fun? Not really. It’s easy to have fun when you have numbers.

Jean Robert, as a student of people have you seen a shift. The dynamics are individual now. I see Courtney going to final 3 because she’s not seen as a big threat. Now James and I are very big threats.

Courtney, why are you rolling your eyes? The person I don’t get along with thinks I’m the biggest threat there is. JR and Courtney go back and forth for 20 minutes. Big threat! No threat! Amanda starts crying. Todd is biting his nails again. Frosti is swinging from the rafters. James can’t contain himself.

James, why does that bother you? Jean Robert just doesn’t shut up. He goes on and on and on. He tells us every thing he’s doing. We understand you’re a card player who has been spoon-fed and pampered. We don’t expect that much from you. So don’t go on and on about it. I guess that’s part of his tactic. Just be quiet.

Peih Gee, when you merged, did you look for cracks in Fei Long. We’ve had spies Jeff. Jaime looks at Eric and mouths, we had spies? Jean Roberts name has come up a lot.

Jaime, what do you do when your name is on the block? I talk to Fei long to see if there’s anyone they want to vote off. All it takes is one who thinks I’m more pleasant to be around. (And she can’t count either but she’s not dumb)

Frosti has the Immunity Necklace, you can’t vote for him. Eric you’re up.

One by one they vote. Jeff announces he will go tally the votes. He walks back with the voting urn. Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person will be asked to leave immediately.

Jeff? States Jaime, I have a question for you.
A surprised Jeff answers, yes? JR is even more surprised.

I found this lying on the floor at camp. I think it’s the Immunity Idol.

James starts grinning and looks at Todd.

Jaime gives the wooden tile to Jeff. James is jubilant. Jean Robert looks like he is having a heart attack. Jaime sits down with an expectant and hopeful look.

Jeff holds the wooden tile in front of him. The rules of Survivor state that when a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that person don’t count. James blinks and swallows. The next highest vote getter will be sent home. James is ready to burst. That is the case when a Hidden Immunity Idol is played... This... however is not a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Jeff throws the tile into the fire pit. Todd smiles while James high fives himself. Jean Robert passes out. (There was a lot of off screen laughing; every time I listen, it seems to be the crew.) Jeff states any votes will count for Jaime. She shakes her head accepting her fate.

I’ll read the votes: Jean Robert – 3 Jaime – 7

Seventh person voted out of China, first juror, Jaime, bring me your torch.
The Tribe has spoken. Snuff!!!

Well the game has just shifted again. Now you are voting off people who stand between you and one million dollars and the title Sole Survivor.

Grab your torches and head back to camp.

Next time on Survivor

Todd blindsides, Peih Gee power plays, Amanda questions while James goes fishing.

My Thoughts

Thanks for taking time to read my summary. I love Survivor and enjoy the chance to share my take on what I believe is the greatest reality show. Last time I wrote a summary I was deep in puppy training among other things. Bruno is now 9 months, house broken, leash trained, and almost a perfect dog. Except for today, he chewed up a clog because I was writing and not paying attention to him. Look for some pictures below.

fall in love with tribe

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... Dakota 11-05-07 1
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... mattben 11-05-07 2
   RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... Dakota 11-06-07 3
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... kingfish 11-06-07 4
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... michel 11-06-07 5
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... CTgirl 11-06-07 6
   RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... bdemoney 11-07-07 7
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... skeetergirl87 11-08-07 8
 Alternate Realities kircon 11-10-07 9
   RE: Alternate Realities PsychoKitty 11-10-07 10
   RE: Alternate Realities CTgirl 11-11-07 11
       RE: Alternate Realities bdemoney 11-11-07 12
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... strid333 11-30-07 13
 RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Du... Outfrontgirl 12-08-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Girl Meets Cowboy I missed this one when the credits rolled. Loved the cross-references almost as much as your World Class tater salad! Thank goodness no one's fainted and there were definitely no lifts this week. Great summary, Kircon.

surfkitten sigshop 2007

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-05-07, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Good job, kircon!

The survivors sit down to a long table. Courtney is ecstatic. She puts thumbs down. Boo Challenges! She raises her thumbs. Yea Feast! Amanda yells Sweet and Sour Pork you guys!

Courtney continues they brought meat and vegetarian dishes and several choices of alcoholic beverages. Her voice rises to a higher pitch. I really, really enjoyed. Her voice rises to a pitch which breaks glass. I thought it was quite nice. She continues on but only the dogs can hear it now. I know because my puppy started barking.

I guess this opera won't be over until she fattens up some. We'll have to endure this musical drama a while longer.

If the writers strike lasts more than a week or so, maybe we can have a Survivor: Special Edition -- The battle of the reality TV shows.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
>If the writers strike lasts more
>than a week or so,
>maybe we can have a
>Survivor: Special Edition -- The
>battle of the reality TV
>shows.
>

Will anyone offer Courtney a rose?

surfkitten sigshop 2007

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Great job Kircon, you do good work. Very entertaining, I hope that you will sign up for more Survivor summaries in the future.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
That was fun to read Kircon. I loved this part:

"It’s a gift much better than food for one of you. Todd puts his hands on his cheeks and starts to hyperventilate. Jeff pulls out the Immunity Necklace. Todd falls down."

As far as the crew laughing at Jaime, I'm not sure about that. It could've been me that you heard laughing! That was a good description of a great scene...Dumb Bunny indeed!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Nope, Jaime's not dumb! Great summary Kircon, especially the Tribal Council.

I also liked Courtney: Her voice rises to a higher pitch. I really, really enjoyed. Her voice rises to a pitch which breaks glass. I thought it was quite nice. She continues on but only the dogs can hear it now. I know because my puppy started barking. Poor Bruno!

surfkitty sig shop 2007

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-07, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Great summary, Kircon! Thanks for an enjoyable read...

Oh, and I miss Big Brother as well...

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"

>Phil calls; here is your clue
>envelope. The last to reach
>the pit stop could be
>eliminated. Follow the bridge
>to your Feast. Oops, sorry
>wrong CBS Reality Show -
>The Amazing Race – Sunday
> (Yeah! I love TAR.
>Glad it’s back.) Here’s an
>idea. The racers arrive on
>the Survivor’s island, to do
>puzzles, eat gross foods, or
>have a square dance.
>

Wouldn't that be just great if one of TAR's clues led them to Survivor's camp? Although it just may change the balance of power in the world to have that many DAWs in the same location at the same time.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-10-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alternate Realities"
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I had originally planned to write the summary around JR and a card game. But when I heard Todd say “Deal with it!” I snapped.
I confess I watch reality shows. There’s not much else on. When JR mentioned the American Immunity Idol, I fell off the couch laughing. So in honor of The Biggest Loser, Jean Robert, my list of:

Alternate Reality TV

Beauty and the Geek – Erik and Jamie
*Erik wearing black glasses taped in the middle, pocket protector, virgin*
*Jamie as the beauty. Need I say anymore? She ain’t no dumb bunny*

Americas Next Top Model – Courtney

The Apprentice - Aaron
*the smile, the suit jacket, the looks

The Biggest Loser - Jean Robert

The Contender – James
*Pow!*

Dancing with the Divas (Stars) - Ashley

The Hills – Peih Gee
*the drama*

HGTV Design Star – Team Amanda-Todd

I Love New York – Dave

The Real World - Sherea

So You Think You Can Dance - Frosti

Top Chef – Denise
*give us more food descriptions*

Trading Spouses – Chicken

Wife Swap - Leslie

We now return to your regularly scheduled Reality Show.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-07, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alternate Realities"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-07 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

Awesome Kircon! Especially "Wife Swap - Leslie" That would truly freak her out!

And thank you for not forgetting the beloved Chicken! (Haha)

Good job!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Alternate Realities"
Very funny Kircon! They were all good, but these were perfect:

Americas Next Top Model – Courtney
The Apprentice - Aaron *the smile, the suit jacket, the looks

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-07, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Alternate Realities"
What a great list Kircon! Well thought out and funny!

Although personally, I think I would have pegged Denise as more of a Hell's Kitchen contender than Top Chef.

(You know the aspiring cafeteria lunch lady, wanting to turn professional chef...along the same lines as the aspiring short-order cook from last season on Hell's Kitchen.)

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-30-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Now that I have a chance to finally read some of these summaries, I wanted to say good job.

Three is the perfect number.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-07, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor China Ep 7 Summary: Dumb and Dumb Bunnies"
Kircon, you have a gift for descriptive writing ...
love the sun reflecting off James' smile and waking Jaime.
And so much more.

"If I'd meant that, I'd have said it." - Lewis Carroll

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •