The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
Can you figure out Jaime's logic without resorting to that little-known branch of mathematics known only as 'Lisi'?

Good luck.

No, really -- good luck. If you can figure out how, what, and if Jaime was thinking, here's your chance to explain it to the rest of us. And possibly even to Jaime, who may or may not listen...

...okay, 'may not'. But the rest of us really want to know.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... luvsurvivorfan 11-02-07 1
 RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... michel 11-02-07 2
   RE: 1 1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... jbug 11-02-07 3
 RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... kingfish 11-02-07 4
   RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... Colonel Zoidberg 11-02-07 5
       RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... mistyrose52 11-02-07 6
 RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... nailbone 11-02-07 7
   RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... geg6 11-02-07 8
   RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... Colonel Zoidberg 11-02-07 9
   RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... finallytyping 11-03-07 12
 RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... iltarion 11-03-07 10
   RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime ... Aruba 11-04-07 14
 Immunization idol aquariaqueen 11-03-07 11
   RE: Immunization idol nazpink 11-03-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

luvsurvivorfan 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-02-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail luvsurvivorfan Click to send private message to luvsurvivorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
That will go down as a totally 'CLASSIC' Survivor moment...I'm still laughing about it.
Loved when Jeff threw her useless square of wood into the fire and the look on her face.

Trip to China - $5000

Buying & wearing appropriate clothing for Survivor - $200

Not knowing how to count Immunity Idols when you been given the clues and then using the wrong one - PRICELESS!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
You see, James hid his idols in his pants. With Erik standing right there, Jaime couldn't look so eager to get into another man's pants, now could she? She's trying to get him to come to her, she can't start acting too brash and scare him off.

For all she knew, James was, like Dave with shells, collecting wooden plaques to bring to his mom. She figured that he was the fool for letting the idol on the floor.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1 1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
For all she knew, James was, like Dave with shells, collecting wooden plaques to bring to his mom.

Michel, I was thinking along this same line this morning! Has there ever been a HII that was too big to put in your pocket?
So, what made her jump to the conclusion that a tile was the idol?
Oh, that's right. She is of the same bunch who never had a thought that 2 of their own would be kidnapped when they called for James & Aaron to 'come on down!'

When you come to think of it, there is some kind of thought process going on - just nothing that makes any sense.

I've got Legs & Agman took a picture!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
I thought she was gonna switch out the fake for one of James' real HIs.

After all the build up about how James was going to love the look on Jaime's face when she tried to use the wrong HI, how rich would the look on his face have been if she had indeed switched and handed JP a real HI.

I wonder, if she had stolen an HI from James, if he would have had any recourse?

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-02-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
At best, she would have had to put it back and been humiliated for trying such a move. Remember how badly received Alex and Mookie's snooping was in Fiji.

At worst, she's disqualified instantly and forfeits her prize money.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-02-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
Instead, she gets to sit on the jury and look interested in what's going on for the next 8 or 9 weeks, and go down in history as one of the dumbest Survivors EVER!!!

That, my friend, is Karma!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
In an interview with RNO, she said that she knew all along that it wasn't the real II, but she played it anyway, just to watch J-R's reaction, which lived up to her expectations.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
Wow, that Jaime! Just brilliant how she faked them all out!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day? I answer that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it." - Henry David Thoreau

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-02-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
And in other news, when the fake immunity idol didn't work, she tried playing her diploma from Cover Your Ass University.

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-03-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
I guess J-R should insure his facial expressions.
According to Jamie, they are worth a million dollars.
J-R probably shouldn't use novocaine at the dentist anymore,
just to be safe.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-03-07, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
Yes. Just like all men are great in their dreams. All castoffs are brilliant in their exit interviews.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 1+1=3 (and other bits of Jaime brilliance)."
Accurately spoken, Iltarion.

I like to refer to it as the "Nostradamus School of Prophecy". Wait until AFTER the event occurs and then back into the explanation/prediction.

A lame attempt for self-preservation.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Immunization idol"
I guess Jamie played James' "immunization" idol, not the immunity idol!! 'Cause she looked like she got a shot in the rear!!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-03-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Immunization idol"
>I guess Jamie played James' "immunization"
>idol, not the immunity idol!!
> 'Cause she looked like
>she got a shot in
>the rear!!!

LOL! I was literally on edge just waiting for the moment that Jamie would actually use what she thought to be the HII....I was afraid it was all a set up to tease us! IMHO, this season has been soooooo slow but considering this blunder it has really made all the disappointments fade away, at least for now. The best part was when Jamie bragged herself up to "playing" the Jessica Simpson persona! OK..... The only explanation I could possibly come up with is Jamie concluded that there were four HII opposed to just two....although I couldn't possibly picture that. I would also think that since there was more than one plaque Jamie and the others would have figured that there would at least be some writing on it! Now, considering the circumstances and what's at stake, I don't blame her for questioning whether or not it was a HII, it was the smug look on her face that really killed her. As for her cover up....total bull.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •