The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-02, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-02 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

Okay... so there's no episode this week, but my friendly electronic calendar said "It's Monday... go post the VOTE thread", and if there's one thing worse than violating rules in a vote thread, it's disobeying the electronic calendar ... See... I knew it was time to add rule #1b... Okay... have fun with this thread... the real one will be posted next week.

Oops... is it Monday (yes... on the left coast)... I almost forgot to post this! Last week, 15 out of 61 voters (just under 25%) managed to idnetify Kathy and Michael as the team that was eliminated.

This week, we re-introduce rule #1b... the non-elimination rule. Feel free to use it if you believe that no team will be eliminated. One helpful source is the Early Show website... if they say that the next team from TAR will appear on the show, you may find it unlikely that the race will end in a non-elimination round.

Okay... now that we have the summary out of the way, review the rules, and then let us know who you think will be eliminated next!

1a) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Alright TARSucks Team... Let's VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Aaron/Arianne (Lifelong Friends)
Andre/Damon (Cop and Fireman)
Derek/Drew (Identical Twins)
Flo/Zach (Friends)
John Vito/Jill (Dating)
Ken/Gerard (Brothers)
Teri/Ian (Married Parents)

1b) If you think that no team will be eliminated in this episode, put "No Team Will Be Eliminated" as the subject of your message.

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pssssst! Hey sleeeve.... diamond 11-05-02 1
   RE: Pssssst! Hey sleeeve.... Esbea 11-05-02 4
 Garth/Shania IceCat 11-05-02 2
 No team will be eliminated railfan 11-05-02 3
 Toby and Faith bondt007 11-05-02 5
 Brooks/Dunn FesterFan1 11-05-02 6
 JoDee Messina/Tim McGraw Bebo 11-05-02 7
 Shania Twain / Faith Hill Bucky Katt 11-05-02 8
 at least he's hot! Lisapooh 11-05-02 9
   RE: at least he's hot! Bucky Katt 11-05-02 10
   Dolly Parton to get the boot PepeLePew13 11-06-02 16
 The Dixie Chicks Ronnet 11-05-02 11
   change vote to Brad Paisley & Alan ... Ronnet 11-06-02 21
       RE: change vote to Brad Paisley & A... Lisapooh 11-06-02 23
           RE: change vote to Brad Paisley & A... Ronnet 11-06-02 24
 Faith Hill !!!!! katem 11-06-02 12
 CMA GeorgiaBelle 11-06-02 13
 Oh, the injustice of CBS programmin... anotherkim 11-06-02 14
 "Brooke, Dad, Stepdad... realitybites 11-06-02 15
 The Osbornes ELCinOhio 11-06-02 17
 anyone against the Dixie Chicks....... GTmike 11-06-02 18
 CBS's ratings GTmike 11-06-02 19
 Johnny/June Carter Cash moonbaby 11-06-02 20
 Susan Hawk magic_star 11-06-02 22
 FINAL Vote Totals!! sleeeve 11-07-02 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-05-02, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Pssssst! Hey sleeeve...."
Sorry to break the rules, but there's no TAR this week (Nov. 6). It's being preempted for the Country Music Awards:

http://www.cbs.com/specials/36cma/

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-02, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pssssst! Hey sleeeve...."
LMAO...can I choose non elim 2 weeks in a row? Sleeeve...can we also add the "Guess the Quote" on here since almost all of us have been booted out of the anti eliminee game?

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Garth/Shania"

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-02, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "No team will be eliminated"
Yea! Got one right!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Toby and Faith"
...too much face time, their storey has been told...

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Brooks/Dunn"
Is there really any other choice?

Fester

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "JoDee Messina/Tim McGraw"
Time to "Bring on the Rain" for these two. "I Like It, I Love It" but there won't be so more of it as the crowd says "Bye Bye" to these two crowd-pleasers.

Bonus Answer: And I think Shania Twain will show the most cleavage with her outfit. Chest, butt, whatever.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Shania Twain / Faith Hill"
These two almost make me want to be a cowboy.

"Ah yup. Dish...litter box. Dish...litter box. It's grueling" BA

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "at least he's hot!"
sleeevie may not be the shiniest porch light on the block , but he sure is purty! thanks for the predictions thresd sweetoe!

Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks will make an inappropriate comment

Leann Rimes will wear something inappropriate

An inappropriate body part will pop out of Shania Twain's dress

God will be thanked 37 times

The fans will be thanked 38 times

Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson will both credit George Jones, George Straight and Merle Haggard for their inspiration

Willie Nelson will blaze up a fatty

Martina McBride will be overlooked in favor of Nashville's current selection of lapdancers, I mean female vocalists

Faith Hill will stick her tongue down Tim McGraw's throat

Tim McGraw will finally apologize for "Indian Outlaw"

Brooks and Dunn will suck

Dolly Parton will unveil her bluegrass rendiditon of "Stairway to Heaven" to the national audience

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: at least he's hot!"
LMAO!

"Ah yup. Dish...litter box. Dish...litter box. It's grueling" BA

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Dolly Parton to get the boot"
Great list, pooh!

>An inappropriate body part will pop
>out of Shania Twain's dress

Okay, define "inappropriate" when we're talking about Shania Twain... if we're talking about Dame Edna, then it'd certainly be inappropriate.

>Willie Nelson will blaze up a
>fatty

ROFL, nothing new!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "The Dixie Chicks"

11-06-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "change vote to Brad Paisley & Alan Jackson"

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-02, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: change vote to Brad Paisley & Alan Jackson"
bwahahaha!

Did snewser slip some info your way?

You crack me up Roni!

11-06-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: change vote to Brad Paisley & Alan Jackson"
>Did snewser slip some info your way?

I received information from an amazing insider

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-02, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Faith Hill !!!!!"
That way I can keep Tim McGraw for myself

LMAO eee. Have you had a rough week buddy?

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-06-02, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "CMA"
I am a Southern gal! I do like my country music.

My picks would have to be:

Alan Jackson - Drive (for Daddy Gene)
Travis Tritt - Mondern Day Bonnie and Clyde

I also love.........
Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks, Trisha Yearwood, Phil Vassar, Lonestar, and, and, and......

This Belle is happy the house is going to be empty tonight she can watch her CMA in peace.

Wherever shall I go whatever shall I do.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-02, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Oh, the injustice of CBS programming (non elim)"
Guess I will have to do my recap over the CMAs.

Being the closest SBer to Nashville, I suppose it is appropriate (I used to drive by Wynona's house fairly often and Faith and Tim have a farm not to far from where I work--oh, and I have a birthday card signed by Garth).

I shall settle in and :

Watch Shania defy gravity with her clothing;

Laugh at the fact that hot men pay thousands for tuxes and slap on a cowboy hat;

shudder when Leann Rimes smiles in her horribly unattractive grimace;

Take comfort in the fact that pudgy people--a.k.a. Garth and Trisha can be talented, famous and happy;

Fight back the urge to vomit when Brooks and Dunn win in a stupid-ass category.

Wonder how tacky and unflatteringly the otherwise gorgeous Dixie Chicks can dress;

and wish it were over so Thursday and Survivor would be here.

Who thinks that Indian Outlaw is one of the WORST SONGS ever written, performed or videoed.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. ""Brooke, Dad, Stepdad..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-02 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry, but you have all been eliminated from the race to Aaron's heart."

I don't like country and can't stand award shows, so I'm giving the CMAs a big miss.

So I think I'll catch up on the competition instead.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-02, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "The Osbornes"
Oops.. it is the CMA, not AMA,

I guess I will go with Dixie Chicks

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-06-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "anyone against the Dixie Chicks....."
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-02 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

you have been eliminated.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-06-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "CBS's ratings"
will probably go tonight.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Johnny/June Carter Cash"
Just sticking with the theme.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-06-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Susan Hawk"
You mean she isn't in this show?

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "FINAL Vote Totals!!"
No... I'm not really gonna tally them, but now that the CMA's are over, it's time to get back to spoiling, and we don't wanna leave this unlocked going into the next week, as it might confuse people... look for the real voting thread next week, and thanks for "voting".

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •