The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guatemala Love List: week 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guatemala Love List: week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

Episode eight has come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are you diggin’ and whom would you like to see take the next walk of shame (thanks Lex)?

1) Danni Boatwright (4,3,1,1,3,2,2) – Danni gets top dawg slot again more by default than anything else. She is the sister that Brandon never had, what a sweet thing to say by him on the way out! Still rooting for those red shorts and liking the way she is playing the game.

2) Rafe Judkins (6,4,3,2,7,5,4) – At least he has a conscience. So hoping that it’s Rafe who flips to get out the undeserving. How funny was it that a wilderness guide can’t find things in the jungle. Rafe was just great to watch and hear from this week.

3) Gary Hogeboom (8,5,5,8,5,4,3) – I actually think Gary is in a fantastic position. First of all his name was not even mentioned by the Axis for the bootee pecking order. Secondly, he was shown working on Rafe and I thought it might work. Loved his heart speech at TC.

4) Cindy Hall (7,10,9,5,4,3,6) – Liked her attitude about wanting to compete in the immunity challenge because it’s all just a once in a lifetime thing. Like Rafe she at least showed a conscience, should have followed your heart.

5) Lydia Morales (13,6,7,7,1,6,7) – I want to place the spunky one higher but she never does or says anything.

6) Bobby Jon Drinkard (10,11,15,14,11,10,8) – A little bump up for wanting to knockout Jamie. Watching him and Jamie argue is like watching Dumb and Dumber but he was in the right.

7) Stephenie LaGrossa (3,7,8,6,8,8,5) – Being the leader of the Axis of Evil is not a good thing with me. Whinny Steph was back, imagine that.

8) Jamie Newton (17,16,14,11,9,9,9) – Well I’ve felt from the start the guy was a jerk and it was proven tonight. I have no problem with a Pagonging but there is no reason to be blatant and in their face about it. When even Dudd thinks you need to shut your mouth, that’s a problem. No class what so ever.

9) Judd Sergeant (5,8,10,12,13,11,10) – The person who brings back the biggest fish should be voted out next huh? Dudd almost made it out of the cellar until that comment.

Booted: Brandon Bollinger (2,1,2,4,2,1,1) – Travesty! Haven’t been this bummed over a bootee since Rupert was voted out in the Pearl Islands. Some of the same reasons why I like Rupert are also why I liked Brandon. He played with honesty and integrity. I have more respect for players who wear their emotions on the sleeve and play the game out in the open. Brandon was a challenge hound and a hard camp-life worker. I’m not sure if season 12 has yet begun to film or if two standout players from the previous season will be brought again, but if this is the case, I hope MB has enough foresight to bring Brandon back for another shot. Unlike some remaining in the game, farmboy was all class.

I showed you mine ... now you show me yours

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Loquatrix 11-04-05 1
   RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 cycles2k 11-04-05 2
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 oz4ever 11-04-05 3
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Aruba 11-04-05 4
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 okaychatt 11-04-05 5
 I really didn't want to do this Spanky68 11-04-05 6
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 emydi 11-04-05 7
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Das Mole 11-04-05 8
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 arturbars 11-04-05 9
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Reeflex7 11-04-05 10
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 NineTen 11-04-05 11
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Quiddity99 11-04-05 12
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 bostonrobfan 11-04-05 13
   RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Garyfan101 11-04-05 14
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 PepeLePew13 11-05-05 15
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 jen71 11-06-05 16
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 dajaki 11-06-05 17
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Wallflower66 11-07-05 18
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 whoami 11-07-05 19
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8 Max Headroom 11-08-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-05, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
Booted: Brandon Bollinger (2,1,2,4,2,1,1) – Travesty! Haven’t been this bummed over a bootee since Rupert was voted out in the Pearl Islands. Some of the same reasons why I like Rupert are also why I liked Brandon. He played with honesty and integrity. I have more respect for players who wear their emotions on the sleeve and play the game out in the open. Brandon was a challenge hound and a hard camp-life worker. I’m not sure if season 12 has yet begun to film or if two standout players from the previous season will be brought again, but if this is the case, I hope MB has enough foresight to bring Brandon back for another shot. Unlike some remaining in the game, farmboy was all class.

Totally agree. I'm soooooo bummed Brandon is gone. Worst vote since Rupert. Brandon seems like the coolest guy and what he said to Danni as he left was really touching and the highest compliment. That says as much about him as it does about her. The fact that he would say that to her hugely improves Danni's ratings with me and I was already growing to like her better. Damn, I'm even rooting for Bobby Jon after tonight and I was hatin' on him as usual last week! EPMB wants us to love these four.

Brandon seems to have been widely popular with viewers and I hope EPMB shows him some gratitude somehow. Yes, Brandon had a consistently good edit because EPMB does that with players he really likes, but it was also easy with Brandon because he was a really good player in the first place, and fun and eye candy too. So a good edit is not enough, EPMB! We want Brandon back doing something else!

Sigh. I really don't have much energy for the rest of the season any more, and I was enjoying it so much until tonight.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
"Sigh. I really don't have much energy for the rest of the season any more, and I was enjoying it so much until tonight.".

True, the only thing that made this episode show worth watching was the anticipation that Cindy and/or Rafe might turn on the alliance of whiners.

Oh well, here is my list in order.

1) Danni (up from earlier), all heart and deserving of F2.

2) Bobby Jon. I have always liked him and have never agreed with the anti-BJ posters in here. He is a hard working, competitive and dumb like a fox.

3) Gary. He doesn't need the million but he is a reasonably decent guy. He is a good competitor, sucks at lying, yet still seems to be under the radar.

4 Cindi, she took the challenge - classy, too bad she was afraid to turn on the whiner alliance. Had she voted for Jamie she would be my number 1 or number 2 pick.

5) Rafe - He ate. Bad move, it made it too obvious he was in the whiner alliance.

6) Lydia - I too want to place her higher but she is just a tagalong.

7) Judd - a boorish idiot with a big mouth. He took the challenge, otherwise he would be even lower on my list.

8) Stephanie - The biggest survivor whiner ever. She would be last on my list but Jamie manages to be even worse than she.

9) Jamie - a boorish idiot with an even bigger mouth than Judd.

Booted: Brandon - like Rupert without the temper. One person I really wanted to see in the F4.

This Survivor season just took a nosedive. The whiners and idiots have the numbers. The real players have the competitive spirit but it may not be enough.

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-04-05, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1.Gary Hogeboom - great immunity win, old friend.

2.Cindy Hall- would have been nice if she'd switched alliances but I still like her.

3.Danni Boatwright- trying to be nice even though it is obvious she's not wanted.

4.Bobby Jon Drinkard- "oh please let me be on the jury!" that's kind of pathetic, but at least he is generally a nice huy.

5.Stephenie LaGrossa- a bit of a bully but no worse than the others this week. Will probably be out soon.

6.Lydia Morales- a bit invisible this week.

7.Rafe Judkins-should have switched alliances and didn't. Upset with his decision.

8.Judd Sergeant- would normally be last except Jamie fills that role this week. A redeeming quality that he told Jamie to shut up, man.

9.Jamie Newton- moron with absolutely no class.

Booted: Brandon Bollinger - did not deserve to go.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-05, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1) JUDD (2)(1,4,1,6,5) - If the Sovereign Six can keep with their plan he will be able to steamroll his way to the Final Four. That's assuming he doesn't have a meltdown which will be a far reach. Whether he is on the Jury or the final two it should make for an entertaining final TC.

2) DANNI (4)(4,9,6,2,4) - A pretty girl with a nice heart. It's a shame that Gary (the one she could have brought down weeks ago) is in a higher pecking order than her. Which is why I feel if she was a smarter player she would be in a much better position than she is now.

3) RAFE (3)(5,6,7,8,10) - Genuinely a real nice guy with a conscience. The only problem is everyone in the game knows that. He is the type of player no one will want to be sitting next to as a finalist. But unlike Tom Westman, poor Rafe does not have the physical capabilities to advance and save himself through the challenges.

4)GARY (8)(7,7,10,12,13) - Imagine an ex-jock arguably the "smartest" player left in the game? Certainly doesn't speak volumes for the rest of the cast. Another place; another time; another season Gary would have been long gone already...but here in Guatemala he has a great chance.

5) Tie LYDIA (5)(3,1,2,5,6) - Just another UTR player who will try to "Katie" her way to the Final Four.

5) Tie CINDY (6)(9,10,13,10,7) - See comment for Lydia, hence the tie. Although may have a better chance than Lydia since the guys may want to look at her longer.

7) JAMIE (7)(8,13,9,14,15) - If it weren't for my dislike of second-chance players you would be cemented in the bottom position. I don't mind loud mouths and short fuses in the game of Survivor (otherwise I wouldn't have Judd #1) but when your outbursts advertise your strategy--What a KNUCKLEHEAD!!!

8) STEPHANIE (9)(10,12,12,15,12) - You can cut and paste my comments from the prior weeks lists with this one. Nuff said.

9) BOBBY JON (10)(11,8,11,9,11) - OK; you made your goal of reaching the jury...now be gone. Better yet since Survivor rules do not allow anyone to strike another player, it would be great to see Jamie and Bobby Jon duke it out. Not only would it make great TV, but both would get kicked out of the game.

BOOTED) BRANDON (1)(2,3,3,2,1) - The first bootee this season that I am upset over. But not surprised. This is the part of the game which defies the Darwin Theory (Survival of the Fittest). Just sad to see Brandon as the first causalty of the Anti-Darwin strategy.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-05, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
My two favorites this week were:

Rafe - mainly for being a good guy and for being smart. He was troubled by the us v. them mentality. I think it goes against his whole approach to others.

He was smart to stick with the whiners though. The game isn't about ethics, it's about winning a million dollars.

Brandon - for being a salt of the earth kind of guy. He's a hard worker, he's stoic, and he knows what's what. He was a threat, so he had to go.

Brandon is someone I would LVOE to have won.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I really didn't want to do this"
because Brandon going sapped my interest in the show.

But here goes anyway:

Love:
1. Danni (2 last week)- I like your determination.

Like:
2. Bobby Jon (4)- sure you mangle the language, but you play the game with intensity and toughness. If you thought a little more, you'd go farther.

3. Gary (5)- you tried to swing the vote. and your pothead walk was impressive.

4. Cindy (3)- I thought you might vote out Jamie, so I got my hopes up. Then you voted out Brandon.

Ambivilent toward:
5. Lydia (6)- I knew you weren't strong or athletic. But I thought you could see that you won't get far in the "snobbish six". Apparently I overestimated your intellect.

Dislike:
6. Steph (9)- you lied to BJ's face, but at least you stopped whining for a moment.

7. Rafe (7)- you had a chance to vote out Jamie instead of Brandon. You didn't. I won't forget that. And if you EVER speak of integrity on the show, I will laugh in your face (or throw things at the TV, whichever is more convenient).

Can't stand:
8. Judd (10)- I didn't have much to dislike about you this episode, but I won't forget what you are.

9. Jamie (8)- The only reason left to watch Survivor this season is to watch you and Judd get taken out. There had better be sparks. LOTS of them.

Brandon would've been #1 again this week

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1. Rafe...he should have but he couldn't...he played the game...in his spot, I'd have done the same..although I see an Ian fate for him (although he won't give up)

2. BJ--clay POT meet Jamie HEAD

3. Cindy..same as Rafe..plus she didn't eat...she and Rafe will soon control this game for awhile

4. Danni..she is growing on me..I might actually not dislike it if she wins this thing..anyone that Brandon says is like a sister can't be that bad

5. Lydia..mew...she is Darrah with a bit of spunk

6. Gary...liar still...I don't like him

7. Judd..ok not as bad as he's been

8. Jamie...he's like SCHOOL ON SATURDAY...

9. Steph..that being said she still worse... BJ's comment summed it up nicely but I wouldn't give her 5 seconds b4 i hurles...

BRANDON..I love this guy...although I wish he would have tried to work on the others more to save himself...

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-04-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-05 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

Rank. Name (Last Week)(Previous weeks)
Division I
1. Danni (1)(5,5,2,2,3,6) - She was cool yet again.
2. Lydia (2)(2,1,1,1,1,1) - One of my favorite Survivors ever.

Division II
3. Stephenie (6)(9,13,11,10,4,4) - Wasn't quite so annoying this week.
4. Rafe (5)(4,11,13,15,16,15) - Didn't like the wishy-washiness but then again I might've felt the same way if I was in his position.
5. Judd (8)(10,3,5,3,2,8) - Neutral this week.
6. Gary (7)(6,9,12,13,14,14) - Don't like him too much, but I have to give him props for doing so well at the IC.
7. Cindy (9)(7,8,7,7,7,3) - Don't really like her.

Division III
8. Jamie (4)(3,2,3,9,11,17) - Committing social suicide, and doesn't seem to be able to grasp the concept that people don't want to hear him being all arrogant and cocky.
9. Bobby Jon (10)(11,12,14,14,10,11) - He tells Jamie, "You have no class," but neither does he. I'm just sick of him. And what was up w/his "I hate Stephenie" one minute and "Oh, vote for Brandon" the next?

Bootee -
Brandon (3)(8,7,9,12,15,16) - Never really liked him all too much, he was kind of bland, IMO.

Bootee Ranks by Average
1. Brian - 5.20
2. Margaret - 6.80
3. Amy - 7.00
4. Brooke - 7.00
5. Brandon - 10.00
6. Blake - 11.00

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
Not much changed this week, except for Jamie and Cindy dropping down.

My favorites
1 (1,3,3,2,3,3,5) - Danni - I am starting to adore her. She is already in my top 5 on my all-time favorite survivor girls list.
2 (2,2,2,3,2,1,1) - Gary Hawkins - i think he is a great guy.
3 (4,4,4,5,8,11,8) - Bobby Jon - I find him hillarious... The guy got guts, heart, class and integrity. Best of luck to him, Danni and Gary.

How could you?:
4 (3,1,1,1,1,2,3) - Cindy - you are really disapointing me, Cindy. I would rank you lower, but the rest I just can't stand the meat-head club.
5 (6,7,7,9,10,10,13) - Lydia - she is just a pawn.
6 (7,8,10,10,14,16,10) - Rafe - You are almost as dumb as Cindy for sticking with the axis of evil.

I really hate them:
7 (10,11,12,14,6,7,14) - Dudd - at least i gotta give ape-man kudos for competing in the challenge
8 (8,9,9,7,7,13,11) - Jamie - you are really giving Dudd a run for the biggest a-hole title
9 (9,10,13,13,11,12,9) - Steph Infection - She is the queen of the axis of evil

Gone:
10 (5,5,6,8,15,8,17) - Brandon - good, down to earth and basics guy. Was sad to see you go.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1) Gary - Starting to like him more and more. He's a smart dude and seems really good with psychology. Interesting that the Axis wanted him out last. He's an interesting player and I hope he stays a while.

2) Bobby Jon - Okay, he's weird. But he's nice weird. I think the whole "I base my votes on someone's character" thing is naive, but at least he walks the walk, unlike Rafe & Cindy.

3) Danni - into the underdog role, so she's moving up on the list.

4) Rafe - Nice guy, but possibly gutless. Unless, he's thinking about getting rid of Brandon and Bobby Jon and then siding with Lydia, Gary, Cindy and Danni and going after Jamie/Judd/Steph...which I hope happens.

5) Cindy - No idea what she's doing. Participating in the challenge, then being wishy-washy on who she was going to vote for, complaining at TC about Jamie's comments and then voting for Brandon anyway...she's just all over the place.

6) Lydia - Not even strategizing, from what I can see. Just riding her old tribe's coattails until she gets booted.

7) Steph - Minor points for being sympathetic to Bobby Jon's wish to get on the jury. I still don't like her.

8) Judd - Yeah, the biggest fish comment was pretty arrogant. It's amazing that Jamie made him look good by comparison this week.

9) Jamie - A jerk and a half, and as dumb as a sack of rocks. And that might be insulting to rocks.

Booted - Brandon - Someone who probably deserved to stay, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Too bad Rafe and Cindy couldn't have turned on their tribemates...the game would have been so much more interesting with people you actually respect in the running.

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

Like:
1. Rafe Judkins (15/16) The only one with a conscience!
2. Cindy Hall (4/10) I hope she can win immunity to the end!
3. Danni Boatwright (14/15) Naive
4. Bobby Jon Drinkard (5/4) Not a bad guy, not too bright, but not a bad guy! I hope he goes far!
5. Gary Hogeboom (7/5) Wow, I'm surprised by him.
6. Judd Sergeant (3/3) A jerk I still like

Dislike:
7. Lydia Morales (8/6) I hope she gets the car! Little f%$#)^g follower
8. Stephenie LaGrossa (1/1) Enjoyed the food too much, has become quite rude! Doesn't she remember how it felt???

Please boot:
9. Jamie Newton (9/7) UGH! #%@*&%!~%>$" (based on the rules of this board, I can't say what I really think!)

BOOTED:
Brandon Bollinger (12/12) I havent been back here since episode 3, but if I had, he would have long ago been toward the top of my list. He was a good guy and I liked him very much, if there's another all-stars I would hope he would be on it!

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1. (1) Cindy - Visibility factor went way up this week, thats good. She may get some flack for not voting out Jamie this week, but the fact is that it was smarter for her to do what she did. Reducing the alliance to a 5-4 lead is just too dangerous at this point.
2. (2) Rafe - See above regarding Cindy. I feel Rafe will spearhead the eventual collapse of the 'Evil Alliance' although its probably still a few more weeks off.
3. (3) Danni - Danni's still real likable but unfortunately is in a real tough position right now. I don't see her lasting much longer if the Evil Alliance stays in place.
4. (4) Gary - Gary was real quiet this episode so don't have much to say about him.
5. (6) Bobby Jon - BJ's slightly going up with me due to his battles with my most hated this week, Jamie. Congrats BJ, you've made it atleast to the jury. Unfortunately for you though, you're probably next to go.
6. (7) Lydia - Still completely and utterly useless. Was completely invisible for 2 weeks, and was just barely above invisible this week. The next to go in the Evil Alliance once Jamie is booted? Perhaps.
7. (8) Steph - Unfortunate that she's in no danger for a long, long time.
8. (9) Judd - Judd was helped a lot by the fact that he just wasn't that visible in this episode compared to other ones. Still hate him but Jamie was bad enough to stay below him this week.
9. (10) Jamie - Jamie going off like he did was enough for him to sink to the bottom again.

BOOTED - (5) Brandon - Sorry to see you go Brandon, but you were the obvious choice! Wish you were a little more visible this season, I didn't get to know you enough!

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-05, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1. Gary
2. Rafe
3. Danni
4. Cindy
5. Lydia
6. Bobby Jon
7. Stephenie
8. Judd
9. Jamie

Garyfan101 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Garyfan101 Click to send private message to Garyfan101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

I like gary, My dad and i have met him and he is very sweet, but he talks alot about football and is very competitive... We met him cause we bought a horse from him.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
I've been a little out of the loop on things in Fanatics with the busy fall season I've had so far, but here goes...

1. Gary
2. Rafe
3. Cindy
4. Danni
5. Steph - please stop with the whining, though
6. Lydia
7. Bobby Jon
8. Juddhead
9. Jamie

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

jen71 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jen71 Click to send private message to jen71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-05 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Quote "Episode eight has come and gone.
Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are you diggin’ and whom would you like to see take the next walk of shame (thanks
Lex)?

Booted: Brandon Bellinger (2,1,2,4,2,1,1)– Travesty!
He played with honesty and integrity. I have more respect for players who wear their emotions on the sleeve and play the game out in the open. Brandon was a challenge hound and a hard camp-life worker. I’m not sure if season 12 has yet begun to film or if two standout players from the previous season will be brought again, but if this is the case, I hope MB has enough foresight to bring Brandon back for another shot. Unlike some remaining in the game, farmboy was all class."

I totally agree about Brandon! I started liking him pretty much from the start because he wasn't a complainer or troublemaker like some of them. I kept asking my sister if she liked him, but he only recently became her favorite too. Brandon seemed to me to be the same kind of guy as Tom Westman (Brandon's fave from last season) and Colby Donaldson (both my favorites). I guess it was too much to hope for to get another strong male of good character to the F2 two seasons in a row! Maybe if they don't want to bring him back for Survivor, they could put him on The Amazing Race. I liked Rob & Amber much better on TAR than Survivor All Stars, plus you aren't voted out so he could get much farther.

hope you all do well
1) Danni
2) Bobby Jon
3) Gary

you're only here because there are 3 people I really dislike
4) Rafe
5) Cindy
6) Lydia

wish you were already gone
7) Stephenie
8) Jamie
9) Judd

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-06-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1. Gary - If he pulls this off, I will laugh my head off. If he doesn't, oh well. Either way, it won't affect the value of his rookie card.
2. Danni - She's resourceful enough to figure out a way to mess up the plans of the axis of evil.
3. Stephenie - She ranks this high just because I'm so indifferent to the next three. Would love to see Steph in F3 against Danni and Gary and not be able to endure the final IC.
4. Lydia - meh
5. Cindy - meh
6. Rafe - meh
7. Judd - Yeah, he's annoying.
8. BobbyJon - I can't stand this guy. He's barely intelligible and his farmboy shtick is blech.
9. Jamie - This freaking idiot should be voted off next. The other players don't need him as an immunity threat, and his core alliance needs to worry that he's going to spill even more beans.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-07-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
1) Danni- (2,3,2)- A real sweetheart who's trying hard to get along with everyone and is a hard worker.
2) Gary- (6,5,4)- A tough player who's keeping his cool, gaining respect, working hard, and winning challenges, while keeping his eyes open.
3) Bobby Jon- (4,4,1)- A bit immature, but I like his intensity.
4) Cindy- (1,2,5)- Glad she competed in IC. I like that she could see that Brandon deserved to stay over Jamie. Bummed that she didn't follow through.
5) Rafe- (9,7,7)- I was disappointed that he chose to eat, but am glad that he is beginning to show signs of wavering.
6) Lydia- (5,8,8)- I like her positive attitude, but her choosing to eat rather than compete made me like her less.
7) Stephenie- (12,10,6)- I don't care for her over-confidence.
8) Judd- (13,11,10)- He moves up one for choosing to compete in the IC instead of eating, and for telling Jamie to shut the F*** UP..
9) (11,9,9)- Jamie- Acted like a total jerk this episode. Needs his big mouth sewn shut. I can't see him going much further.

Voted out: Brandon- He deserved to go farther and will be sorely missed.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-07-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
#1.-Stephenie (1)You are the Women in charge.
#2.-Danni(4)Hmmm.
#3.-Gary(3)How far are going??
#4.-Lydia(7) Moved up because others moved down.
#5.-Cindy(2) Not a risk taker?? Yet.9,7,5,
#6.-Rafe(6) What no guts?? 9,7,5,
#7.-B.J.(9)You need to find that MII.
#8.-Jamie(8)You are worse then B.J.
#9.-Judd(10)You can let other people talk, can't you.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 8"
Running way behind this time, here's a quick list:

1. Danni - Will be pagonged soon but I like her.
2. Cindy - Showed guts by doing the IC.
3. Gary - Will be pagonged soon but I like him.
4. Rafe - Glad he disapproved of Jamie's juvenile behavior.
5. Lydia - Permanent owner of Harry Potter invisibility cloak.
6. Stephenie - Waaah! But she's in the right alliance.
7. Bobby Jon - Will be pagonged next and I don't like him.
8. Judd - Man, what a loudmouthed dude.
9. Jamie - Did he graduate from junior high?

Booted. Brandon - A darn shame.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •